Cops on Steroids

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    brogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Next time someone's wife or daughter is being molested or their home is being invaded, or their child is missing, or any number of reasons, call brogers, he'll handle it.....
    Yes of course, let's take some extreme examples like that, because we all know it happens so often. I suppose if my wife/daughter is being molested I'll just say to the guy "hold on please, I'm gonna call the cops they will take care of this, will you please wait until they get here" and not take any action myself. I'm willing to bet the police force has stopped ZERO molestations in progress. Of course you'll argue "Oh they arrest people afterwards" this is true, but the DA is responsible for actually putting them away.

    The fact is, in most towns, cops spend more time writing speeding tickets and arresting people for posession of drugs. And the hypocrisy of a police officer using a controlled substance, but then arresting countless drug users, is something people should not be ok with, it should be condemned.

  2. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    898

    Anyone catch the part about the cop weighing 185 and looking "cartoonish" LOL Sorry,185 is not very big, you should not have a huge ego weighing that. Nothing wrong with that weight at all, Im just saying, there is nothing cartoonish about it. Its achievable naturally. I dont think many of the cops are eating right or lifting right if they are weighing 160.
  3. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    Yes of course, let's take some extreme examples like that, because we all know it happens so often. I suppose if my wife/daughter is being molested I'll just say to the guy "hold on please, I'm gonna call the cops they will take care of this, will you please wait until they get here" and not take any action myself. I'm willing to bet the police force has stopped ZERO molestations in progress. Of course you'll argue "Oh they arrest people afterwards" this is true, but the DA is responsible for actually putting them away.

    The fact is, in most towns, cops spend more time writing speeding tickets and arresting people for posession of drugs. And the hypocrisy of a police officer using a controlled substance, but then arresting countless drug users, is something people should not be ok with, it should be condemned.
    Where are you getting your facts on the amount of time spent making drug arrests and writing citations? Once again you are giving "opinion", not facts. And how can you compare steroids to other drugs like crack cocaine, heroin, etc... Looks like you must have had a few tickets, and now you want to badmouth the police. As far you betting how many molestations have been stopped, you are already incorrect. I pulled a 19 yo bm off a 14 yo wf while busting a crack house, so you lost that bet already. As far as ticket writing, I ride 6 watch, that's 6pm -6am. The most tickets I've written in a 5 day cycle is about 12. I don't write speeding tickets unless they are 10 mph over the posted limit. Most of my tickets are DUI, and they result in an arrest. I take great pride in helping people and doing the best job I can each day. I understand that you are not going to sit around waiting for the police to come when you can take matters inot your own hand. But one of those DUI arrests just might have been the vehicle that would have slammed inot your wife and child while you wern't there to protect them. And I've been to quite a few crime scenes where the guy that took matters into his own hands was riding away in the ambulance.

    I'm 49 years old, 6', 210lbs. and I don't do steroids. Not because I wouldn't like to, but because they are illegal.
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At the buffet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27397

    ^^^ good post And thanks for doing what you do. I would not want to have to be constantly in contact with the scum that you deal with day to day. I don't think I could pull a punk off a little girl like that without putting the serious hurtin on him. Keep up the good fight man.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Where are you getting your facts on the amount of time spent making drug arrests and writing citations? Once again you are giving "opinion", not facts. And how can you compare steroids to other drugs like crack cocaine, heroin, etc... Looks like you must have had a few tickets, and now you want to badmouth the police. As far you betting how many molestations have been stopped, you are already incorrect. I pulled a 19 yo bm off a 14 yo wf while busting a crack house, so you lost that bet already. As far as ticket writing, I ride 6 watch, that's 6pm -6am. The most tickets I've written in a 5 day cycle is about 12. I don't write speeding tickets unless they are 10 mph over the posted limit. Most of my tickets are DUI, and they result in an arrest. I take great pride in helping people and doing the best job I can each day. I understand that you are not going to sit around waiting for the police to come when you can take matters inot your own hand. But one of those DUI arrests just might have been the vehicle that would have slammed inot your wife and child while you wern't there to protect them. And I've been to quite a few crime scenes where the guy that took matters into his own hands was riding away in the ambulance.

    I'm 49 years old, 6', 210lbs. and I don't do steroids. Not because I wouldn't like to, but because they are illegal.
  6. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Bout damn time someone chimed in with something good to say. Thanks Delta.

    Seems everyone thinks all we do is write speeding tickets and harass people. I'd go into stories of my own but it would go on deaf ears. I think yours provides ample proof of what we're trying to say.
  7. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH
    I have no problem with cops taking steroids, just the ones that take them and THEN bust somebody else for doing it. Any cop using should look the other way if he comes across someone else that has them.
    What if the cop is a rappist? or a pedafile?

    I like the concept of supercops running around but it is never something that will be legalized until it is legal for everyone. And when the cop is a **** head doing something wrong then strength will end up being a curse to society rather than a blessing.

    also my neighbor is a cop and he cant count on both hands the RAPES IN PROGRESS that he has stopped.
  8. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    898

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Bout damn time someone chimed in with something good to say. Thanks Delta.

    Seems everyone thinks all we do is write speeding tickets and harass people. I'd go into stories of my own but it would go on deaf ears. I think yours provides ample proof of what we're trying to say.
    I think it would be intersting to hear some of the stories that the cops on this board have. I have always been interesting in that line of work and held it as a possible area for me to go in. Im sure others would be interested to hear some of the stuff that cops do besides writting tickets. Maybe this would be an good thread to start.
  9. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    I agree, steroids shouldn't be legal for cops unless they are legal for everyone else and I still feel that they shouldn't be allowed simply because the lack of information and the abuse would be detrimental to the police force as a whole.


    Personally though, I like to lift weights because it makes me feel good just like running for a runner does. It isn't to get the edge on anybody. Your best defense is being street smart, keep alert, use your training and don't fall into relax mode. You can be super cop all jacked up on AAS and if you don't use the above then all those muscles are going to do it cause the people that are carrying you in the casket to work harder.
  10. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Just because one in a hundred cops may be corrupt doesnt mean that all of them are as some members think. If all cops were actually the way some members describe them then america would cease to be.
    But what does piss me off is how loyal people are to the cops that are corrupt or make a mistake. Admit that that one cop in particular did **** up and move on. Dont stereotype all cops as ass holes.
  11. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    My favortie story of all of them is responding to a 911 Hang up where there was shouting in the background and I show up and enter without backup because of the nature of the call and end up delivering a baby boy. The 911 was the guys wife going into labor.

    I have a ton of the other types of stories but i'm sure a lot do. that was the coolest i've had though
  12. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    My favortie story of all of them is responding to a 911 Hang up where there was shouting in the background and I show up and enter without backup because of the nature of the call and end up delivering a baby boy. The 911 was the guys wife going into labor.

    I have a ton of the other types of stories but i'm sure a lot do. that was the coolest i've had though
    It's too bad that most people don't want to hear about things like that. That's something you will always remember.
  13. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    What if the cop is a rappist? or a pedafile?

    I like the concept of supercops running around but it is never something that will be legalized until it is legal for everyone. And when the cop is a **** head doing something wrong then strength will end up being a curse to society rather than a blessing.

    also my neighbor is a cop and he cant count on both hands the RAPES IN PROGRESS that he has stopped.
    Police Officers come from the same walks of life as everyone else. There are processes to screen them and weed out the ones that show signs of dysfunction, but a few slip through the wire. I hold fellow officers to a higher standard than civilians, and when you catch one that is bad, it hurts us all. But protect them? Not on my childrens lives. There is no room for a bad cop. That's why we have integrity units and internal affairs. We took a dispatcher to jail for DUI last weekend. Had to wait on the side of the road for over two hours while the Lt. showed up and someone from IA. But the bottom line was the dispatcher went to jail. Had another officer lose his job for stealing a gun out of a drug dealers apartment. A fellow officer saw him take it and turned him in. Where I work there isn't any of that "good ole boy" mentality anymore. We are proffesionals.
  14. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Police Officers come from the same walks of life as everyone else. There are processes to screen them and weed out the ones that show signs of dysfunction, but a few slip through the wire. I hold fellow officers to a higher standard than civilians, and when you catch one that is bad, it hurts us all. But protect them? Not on my childrens lives. There is no room for a bad cop. That's why we have integrity units and internal affairs. We took a dispatcher to jail for DUI last weekend. Had to wait on the side of the road for over two hours while the Lt. showed up and someone from IA. But the bottom line was the dispatcher went to jail. Had another officer lose his job for stealing a gun out of a drug dealers apartment. A fellow officer saw him take it and turned him in. Where I work there isn't any of that "good ole boy" mentality anymore. We are proffesionals.
    Thats awsome..... there really is no room at all for any kind of curruption in law enforcement. You cant have bad people fighting bad people. Or on the reverse, bad people who are supposed to aid and protect good people.
  15. Registered User
    brogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Where are you getting your facts on the amount of time spent making drug arrests and writing citations? Once again you are giving "opinion", not facts. And how can you compare steroids to other drugs like crack cocaine, heroin, etc... Looks like you must have had a few tickets, and now you want to badmouth the police. As far you betting how many molestations have been stopped, you are already incorrect. I pulled a 19 yo bm off a 14 yo wf while busting a crack house, so you lost that bet already. As far as ticket writing, I ride 6 watch, that's 6pm -6am. The most tickets I've written in a 5 day cycle is about 12. I don't write speeding tickets unless they are 10 mph over the posted limit. Most of my tickets are DUI, and they result in an arrest. I take great pride in helping people and doing the best job I can each day. I understand that you are not going to sit around waiting for the police to come when you can take matters inot your own hand. But one of those DUI arrests just might have been the vehicle that would have slammed inot your wife and child while you wern't there to protect them. And I've been to quite a few crime scenes where the guy that took matters into his own hands was riding away in the ambulance.

    I'm 49 years old, 6', 210lbs. and I don't do steroids. Not because I wouldn't like to, but because they are illegal.
    This isn't opinion bro, I live in a fairly quiet area, I think there has been 1 murder the past several years, and maybe 2 rapes. The VAST majority of arrests are drug related. The larger city which I live in a suburb of is where those examples came from (this past year), additionally, there was a major drug ring in the police department that was busted by the FBI.

    Cocaine and heroin are not the same as steroids, but they are both illegal, like steroids, and the article is about police using steroids. How can you give authority to enforce the law to someone is constantly breaking it in the same areas they arrest people for?

    Your original example was pathetic, but surely you realize this, as it was obviously intended purely to evoke emotion for your POV.

    I do understand there are "good cops" who are doing what they believe to be right. But to be honest, I believe a good portion become police because it is an easy way to obtain authority over others. I don't respect the vast majority of cops, because I don't respect the vast majority of what they do. Crimes which effect others are the only things I believe in stopping, but all I see are drug arrests, which waste tax dollars, time, and cause serious problems for that poor soul caught with some drug. America used to be a very free country, with a focus on personal responsibility, not government interference with people's private lives, which I detest.
  16. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    I do understand there are "good cops" who are doing what they believe to be right. But to be honest, I believe a good portion become police because it is an easy way to obtain authority over others. I don't respect the vast majority of cops, because I don't respect the vast majority of what they do. Crimes which effect others are the only things I believe in stopping, but all I see are drug arrests, which waste tax dollars, time, and cause serious problems for that poor soul caught with some drug. America used to be a very free country, with a focus on personal responsibility, not government interference with people's private lives, which I detest.

    People with this line of thinking will never change. In one line you say it's a quiet town but you argue that there are no rape arrests and all they do is write speeding tickets and drug busts. Well if a jurisdiction is small enough maybe the majority of their time is writing tickets. Farily easy to avoid being stopped I would think. Don't speed. if you think drug users/sellers are poor souls caught with lil pack of drugs and at the same time think about free lives you have some serious dillusions that I am sure are fueled by your own vices.

    This is my last response to your posts because it sounds to me like you just want a no police enviroment where everyone roams free and are held to thier own standards what ever they may be. But just to end this. Your freedoms are free because there is law protecting them or someone else's freedoms would infringe on yours. Laws are there and enforced to keep that at a minium AND to keep peopel accountable when they do. This nation was founded on law. You truely have no real information if you think "we were once free blah blah"


    EDIT: You're 21 and you're talking about how things used to be? Damn man, i'm 30 and things haven't changed that much. If anything you can do more now than you ever could before. I remember getting my ass popped in the super market for acting up teachers being able to spank their students. Unless you mean free by more drugs were legal than now, then I guess i'll have to conceed that point
  17. Registered User
    brogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    253

    You're horribly mistaken if you think this country was "founded on law."

    You're also horribly mistaken if you think our freedoms haven't been eroding since the mid 1800's.

    As for drug users, yada. You think someone who chooses to get high with an illegal drug versus getting high off of alcohol or cigarettes is deserving of punishment and isn't the victim of an obvious double standard?
  18. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    This isn't opinion bro, I live in a fairly quiet area, I think there has been 1 murder the past several years, and maybe 2 rapes. The VAST majority of arrests are drug related. The larger city which I live in a suburb of is where those examples came from (this past year), additionally, there was a major drug ring in the police department that was busted by the FBI.

    Cocaine and heroin are not the same as steroids, but they are both illegal, like steroids, and the article is about police using steroids. How can you give authority to enforce the law to someone is constantly breaking it in the same areas they arrest people for?

    Your original example was pathetic, but surely you realize this, as it was obviously intended purely to evoke emotion for your POV.

    I do understand there are "good cops" who are doing what they believe to be right. But to be honest, I believe a good portion become police because it is an easy way to obtain authority over others. I don't respect the vast majority of cops, because I don't respect the vast majority of what they do. Crimes which effect others are the only things I believe in stopping, but all I see are drug arrests, which waste tax dollars, time, and cause serious problems for that poor soul caught with some drug. America used to be a very free country, with a focus on personal responsibility, not government interference with people's private lives, which I detest.
    ONE MURDERER IS STILL A MURDER. Do you want to live in a country where there's no police to catch murderers just so you can smoke crack.


    If the vast majority of police were corrupt we would all be ****ed. Do you have any idea how horrible this country would be if the corruption was anywhere near what you are saying. It would not be the land of the free but the land of those who were raped, robbed, and then murdered.

    Yes I think drugs should be legal....all of them.....and i also think that public intoxication should be punished with riduculously brutal penalties.
    I assume that the only reason you are so mad that they are not legal is that you do them in public and get caught. I smoked weed and drank and whatnot in high school and i never got caught by the law or my parents. Do you know why i never got caught....because me and my friends respected others saftey and kept our parties contained in basements. If it were not for **** heads running over kids while high, most drugs would be legal. Thats how our county was set up. But because such a big amount of people think they can drive a car and smoke crack it has to be illegal...... Not because they are smoking crack but because they are indangering others.
    The statistics for dui's and alcohol related fatal car accident absolutely make me sick. Why do people insist on having such a blantant disregard for others safety.

    I agree with you in theory though. Our freedoms have been slowly diminishing and it will continue going that way. I will also say that once our freedom is taken away it will only be brought back through bloodshed. But I would not say our freedom has been taken away yet(not even close). Our freedom has only been limited because Jack asses refuse to demonstrate control in any aspect of their life. Our governments intentions in almost every law is intended for our protection.

    There is something called "The price of freedom." If it was only once in a very long while that you heard of someone getting hurt in a drug related incident, drugs would be legal. But because the "price of freedom" in this case became too great our government had no option but to make it illegal. In reality alcohol should be illegal too. As i said earlier the alcohol related fatal car accident statistics make me sick. I think the "price of freedom" that we are paying for alcohol is far too great. We tried prohibition and it "didnt work" and one of the main reasons that we brought is back was because of the reasoning that "well, the beer companies weren't gunning down each other like capone and the others." But I would bet everything I own that more than a litteral one-hundred times more people die from drunk driving than the "capones" were killing in the worst areas.

    I think there are drug users out there that are completely responsible in their recreational drug use. And the majority of users refuse to control themselve and ruin it for everyone.

    I also think that the majority (99.9%+) of police doing everything in their power to keep everyone safe. And there are a couple duesh bag cops that make ignorant people think that all cops are corrupt.
  19. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    I hate the police and I hope they crack down on these idiots, who I'm sure would jump at the chance to bust a drug user, despite using schedule III's themselves. Unless you're in LA, NY, or some other city with a violent crime problem, cops are more of a nuisance than criminals, without question.
    I'm not your "bro", and your statement here was "pathetic". I'm glad that you live in such a peaceful town with no crime. At 21 years old, I'm sure you know pretty much everything there is to know, so far be it from me, a combat vet and law enforcement officer to enlighten you. You can hate me if you want. That's what we fight for, so that you have the freedom to love and hate, and voice your opinion freely. As far as becoming a police officer to "obtain authority over people"...you just don't have a clue. The criminal element today has no fear of the police. Most of the time we are outnumbered and outgunned. Almost everyday across the nation a police officer is killed in the line of duty. I guess you and I come different worlds, but I'll end this with the one thing I agree with you on. As long as steroids are illegal, police officers should not do them. Period.
  20. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rose City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,534
    Rep Power
    1410

    Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    As for drug users, yada. You think someone who chooses to get high with an illegal drug versus getting high off of alcohol or cigarettes is deserving of punishment and isn't the victim of an obvious double standard?
    LOL Sound like your ass got busted for drugs and now you are bitching that cops do their job. Pathetic.
  21. Registered User
    Brennon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    185

    A girl's father I used to date (the girl, not the father) was a cop down here in Southern California. Regularly 'stole' pot from the evidence room (or so he said) for his buddies. He won cop of the year that year. Looks like the good ol' boy mentality is alive and well in So. Cal.
  22. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    A girl's father I used to date (the girl, not the father) was a cop down here in Southern California. Regularly 'stole' pot from the evidence room (or so he said) for his buddies. He won cop of the year that year. Looks like the good ol' boy mentality is alive and well in So. Cal.


    Did I not understand correctly or are you saying that it is cool that that dad smokes stolen weed. And its cool that he still has some mental function.
  23. Registered User
    Gokmog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    504

    i think it is cool that a cop steals marijuana from the evidence room and does not distribute it amongst the criminal population for redistribution (selling) but shares it with his fellow cops who want to partake.

    marijuana is better than alcohol, and certainly tobacco in the form and way it is taken in the U.S. marijuana is capable of many things. it's all about expectation and mentality and the effects in the user. i've heard people say "potheads don't do anything" and "weed makes you lazy" and "marijuana makes you weak".. but if that is so than how do those janjaweed child militias do what they do? what about the phillipines? i've heard from others in my own life how they've done things under cannabis consciousness that they normally wouldn't, very athletic things. it is good for some things, even psychotherapy.

    and steroids? obviously not all drugs are the same, and not all have to be abused. demonizing steroids is stoopid. i'd rather have the older cops on the force taking effective steroids safely, improving their capacity to protect and serve the people, than having them old and creaky and weaker. testosterone can make us smarter, increase our ability to concentrate. i read from "men's health" how men who had acne problems in their adolescence actually had a significantly reduced risk of heart problems later in life. too many androgens can cause problems, a deficiency can cause problems. if an old cop, or low/low-normal cop were on steroid/horomone therapy i would feel better about their ability to think and perform on the job.

    this is not the "integrity" of professional sports leagues, people. this is about the capacity to protect and serve, to PROTECT. abstemious use, guided by their buddies and even doctors, or at least guys who know their ****, like on forums like this. unquestion obedience to a law that does not make sense in the larger picture is just playing it safe, for oneself. but that's not how things are in the real world.

    cops are not professional athletes. i personally would prefer to see two leagues for a sport, one natural (grade "B") and one.. anything goes (juiced to the gills (when they make gills possible in humans)). cops serve the people. i would prefer mine not stressed on too much coffee, and not angry and aggressive on steroids. but guess what? **** happens. if it were okay for them within the force than they could seek advice and guidance more easily. not an old boy network, just common sense, for the safety of the community.

    i've smoked pot and never hurt anyone over it. the only person i hurt was myself, because it is so expensive, making smoking the only economical method of administration. it is because of the laws that make it ia controlled substance, and therefore expensive, that necessitate it's use in an unhealthy method. this is how the law has failed. drug laws are not fair, nor wise, when taken to the level of an individual user. the reason for this has already been written. that's just the way things are, because too many irresponsible drug users/abusers have ruined it for everyone else.

    some people deserve that freedom. i have written of this in a very public place on the internet and to this day no cops have tried to arrest me. it may be becuase it is a misdemeanor, or just that they don't care enough.. but i am aware, from other things, that my local law enforcement is aware of some of my other illegal predilections.. i think they have not bothered with me because, from my writing as a whole, they understand that i am definently NOT one of the problems in this society.

    it's sad that we have to hide our stashes, whatever they may be. it is especially sad that a law enforcement officer would have to hide steroids, even from their own co-workers, even though, in the big picture, as long as they were used wisely, they could mean the difference between life or death for someone else.
  24. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog
    i think it is cool that a cop steals marijuana from the evidence room and does not distribute it amongst the criminal population for redistribution (selling) but shares it with his fellow cops who want to partake.

    marijuana is better than alcohol, and certainly tobacco in the form and way it is taken in the U.S. marijuana is capable of many things. it's all about expectation and mentality and the effects in the user. i've heard people say "potheads don't do anything" and "weed makes you lazy" and "marijuana makes you weak".. but if that is so than how do those janjaweed child militias do what they do? what about the phillipines? i've heard from others in my own life how they've done things under cannabis consciousness that they normally wouldn't, very athletic things. it is good for some things, even psychotherapy.

    and steroids? obviously not all drugs are the same, and not all have to be abused. demonizing steroids is stoopid. i'd rather have the older cops on the force taking effective steroids safely, improving their capacity to protect and serve the people, than having them old and creaky and weaker. testosterone can make us smarter, increase our ability to concentrate. Snipped .
    I don't think it is "cool" that a police officer steals anything, especially drugs from the property room. I wont argue that marijuana is probably safer than all the other drugs, alcohol included. But it is illegal. Would I bust someone for having a joint? maybe yes, maybe no. Their attitude would probably be the deciding factor. If the person had a large quantity and was dealing, I'd have to arrest him. If you want the laws changed, you should vote for politicians that harbor your views. A police Officer doesn't make laws, we enforce them. Like I said earlier, quantity and attitude will have alot to do with how the situation turns out. If the joint were to get smashed into the ground and there was not enough left to identify, well, I guess I'd let them walk. I would really like to push my physical training along with the right steroid stack, but I wont do it. Make them legal, I'd be one of the first in line.
  25. Registered User
    brogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    253

    So on one hand you would bust someone for a joint "maybe yes maybe no" but on the other hand you don't make the laws you just enforce them? You say you use discretion, then later you say you just "enforce the law," which is it?

    Police don't protect my freedoms here, they infringe upon them. I don't feel any safer with arrogant *******s armed with guns. More legislation and reliance upon police has only decreased the average american's freedom and ability to defend him or herself. People fear retribution if they shoot an intruder. Apparently we do live in different worlds, perhaps the police force is radically different where you live, but here, due to a lack of violent crime, the cops here are not "trying to make a difference" they are often power-hungry jerks.

    You overvalue the police force's contribution to society severely. Rapes etc stopped in progress probably happen just as often as police brutality, you can't really think that a lot crimes of passion can be stopped, can you?.

    I see deaths from psychotic *******s arresting someone for an open container, I see a kindergartner and a grandmother being tasered, I see a man being beaten with flashlights on national TV by a group of police. This is what I see, and I don't see many positive things occuring as a result of their presence where I live.

    Authority (especially when given to those actively seeking it) spawns corruption and abuse, I take a minimalistic approach when it comes to government and authority in general. I also believe they are given FAR too much credit. Seems like everyone is heavy believer in Leviathan these days.

    Do you think prohibition was a good idea? Outlawing alcohol really decreased society's problems. I'm willing to bet if the legislation against drugs was removed the crime rate would plummet. Just like with gun control laws, the people who want drugs will obtain them regardless if they are legal or not. Wouldn't your job be much safer if you didn't have to deal with the crimes associated with drug dealers?

    And BTW, I've never been arrested for drugs, and only had one speeding ticket, so drop the vendetta thing.
  26. Registered User
    brogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    253

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    LOL Sound like your ass got busted for drugs and now you are bitching that cops do their job. Pathetic.
    Sounds like your ass made some retarded guess. Wrong.
  27. Registered User
    Whiskey Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Fields . . . . Forever
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    So on one hand you would bust someone for a joint "maybe yes maybe no" but on the other hand you don't make the laws you just enforce them? You say you use discretion, then later you say you just "enforce the law," which is it?

    You don't protect my freedoms, you infringe upon them. I don't feel any safer with arrogant *******s like you armed with guns. More legislation and reliance upon police has only decreased the average american's freedom and ability to defend him or herself. People fear retribution if they shoot an intruder.

    You overvalue the police force's contribution to society severely. I see deaths from psychotic *******s arresting someone for an open container, I see a kindergartner and a grandmother being tasered, I see a man being beaten with flashlights on national TV by a group of police. You want to generalize? I can too. Authority (especially when given to those actively seeking it) spawns corruption and abuse, I take a minimalistic approach, they are given far too much leeway, and FAR too much credit.

    You probably think prohibition was a good idea, outlawing alcohol really decreased society's problems.

    And BTW, I've never been arrested for drugs, and only had one speeding ticket, so drop the vendetta thing.
    You're an idoit......

    It was probably wrong for delta to say maybe he would and maybe he wouldnt....i dont think he would actually let someone off the hook with schedule 1 substances.....he was just trying to calm you down.
    But when one of these cops does make an error I am always the first to point it out. And I address my complaint to that cop, not cops in general. Hitler was a human being, and so are you. I could say you are a heartless murdering bastard just because you are a human. (thats the kind of generalization you are giving cops.)
    There is no room for any kind of corruption in law enforcement period. Do you know how many THOUSANDS of cops there are in our county at one time. The amount of errors per capita among police is an amount so small that we need not worry.
  28. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    I said that there are times when it is left up to the officer as to what chain of events will happen. That is where attitude comes in to play. I do enforce the law. With discretion. We do have a certain amount of leway that is available.
    Whether you want police protection or not, you are getting it. You are also paying for it.
    I doubt anything I say will change your mind about police, so I'm not going to try. Hopefully you will never need the police, but if you do, I hope it is someone like me that gets the call who will treat you courteously and with respect, even though you hate us. Have a good day and please drive safely!
  29. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Have a good day and please drive safely!
  30. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rose City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,534
    Rep Power
    1410

    Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    I doubt anything I say will change your mind about police, so I'm not going to try.
    Stop wasting your time, you won't change his mind. He is too ignorant and dumb to even hear what you and other people say.
  31. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Stop wasting your time, you won't change his mind. He is too ignorant and dumb to even hear what you and other people say.
    You mean that the police force isn't all degenerates and *******s hired by the man in the big black helicopter to make my life hell?



    Never have my family members, my friends, or myself been unjustly harrassed by cops. Given his statement you'd think I'd have to know someone who experienced the same thing.
  32. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rose City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,534
    Rep Power
    1410

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    You mean that the police force isn't all degenerates and *******s hired by the man in the big black helicopter to make my life hell?


    See, I didn't know about that, they were hiding the truth from me, now I hate cops

    Due to my job I deal with cops all the time and I was treated with nothing but respect. You know why, Brogers? Because I don't do drugs, like some people
  33. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    I do drugs...just not the kind that directly or indirectly hurt other people
  34. Registered User
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Living in Sin!
    Posts
    2,193
    Rep Power
    1229

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    You mean that the police force isn't all degenerates and *******s hired by the man in the big black helicopter to make my life hell?

    **** Kwyck...you figuered it out. Now you have to be delt with.
  35. Registered User
    Facestabber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    113

    Hey brogers


    Do you pay taxes? I'm sure you do. Do me this one favor then. On the 7th and 21st of each month think of me as I'm cashing a paycheck you helped provide. You may hate me(police) but I am reality. Ha
  36. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rose City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,534
    Rep Power
    1410

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I do drugs...just not the kind that directly or indirectly hurt other people
    I didn't mean AAS, I meant drugs that **** your brain and your life and life of many others.
  37. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    A few pics to lighten the mood.......
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  38. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rose City
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,534
    Rep Power
    1410

    LOL Must be tough to stay in shape and eat all those dougnuts
  39. Gold Member
    delta314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The basement of the gym
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    364

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    LOL Must be tough to stay in shape and eat all those dougnuts
    I try to just eat the "holes".........
  40. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I didn't mean AAS, I meant drugs that **** your brain and your life and life of many others.
    I know, lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 03:19 AM
  2. Writing a paper on steroids, need help!
    By The Rob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 02:08 AM
  3. Any of you guys gonna watch this 48hrs on steroids tonight?
    By Lakevillethor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 12:00 AM
  4. COPS on AAS
    By BMZ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2003, 07:26 PM
  5. Marky Mark --> was on Steroids???
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in