why is this not reported as a hate crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
this makes me sick in my fucking stomach.

http://www.komonews.com/stories/38738.htm

this is why i have applied for a concealed weapons license. until then, i'm carrying it illegally strapped to my back. i'd rather be in jail than in the hospital or morgue.

fucking punks

Kaboju

Awards
Looked more like ten on one. Ghetto enough to try and take their shoes. What a bunch of worthless pieces of ****. Most likely living off my taxes too.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Now the people can pay to house these animals...

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
that is TERRIBLE. I hope they get anally raped.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

this is why i have applied for a concealed weapons license. until then, i'm carrying it illegally strapped to my back. i'd rather be in jail than in the hospital or morgue.

fucking punks
I think the saying is "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."

This is just sickening. Society needs some kind of overhaul when behavior like this becomes the norm rather than the exception. I firmly believe we need to exercise our right to self-defense by carrying at all times. Maybe if these types of criminals had the fear that perhaps someone other than them was packing some heat, **** like this wouldn't happen.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Romans
12:19b ...for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith
the Lord.

Nahum
1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is
furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he
reserveth wrath for his enemies.
1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is
burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the
fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the
rocks are thrown down by him.

Last edited:

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. I get so fired up when I watch stuff like that.
I wouldn't carry a weapon, but this kind of thing sometimes makes me think twice.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats bullshit, I hope they get theirs but I am sure they wont. Definately looked like more than 3.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

fucking punks
thank God for people like you.

Things would have changed and changed REAL fast if a good guy had been there with a gun. Problem is a couple of those guys doing the beating could easily be carry a gun licensed or not and then it is all over.

I have heard from gun dealers that you really should dress to carry. Meaning to conceal a weapon properly. I usually just weare T-shirt and shorts but have seen where you can have a holster in your shorts and with a fairly small gun it would never be seen.

Problem is these things usually happen at night outside a club and I don't go out much at night anymore. You know old and boring. :)

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thank God for people like you.

Things would have changed and changed REAL fast if a good guy had been there with a gun. Problem is a couple of those guys doing the beating could easily be carry a gun licensed or not and then it is all over.

I have heard from gun dealers that you really should dress to carry. Meaning to conceal a weapon properly. I usually just weare T-shirt and shorts but have seen where you can have a holster in your shorts and with a fairly small gun it would never be seen.

Problem is these things usually happen at night outside a club and I don't go out much at night anymore. You know old and boring. :)

CROWLER
agreed, it's mostly outside of clubs or middle of cities. however, there was a headline a week or so ago about an incident in new york. a black guy went up to a white woman outside of a mall, shot her and killed her. when questioned as to why, his response "i wanted to kill a white person." so, it's not safe anywhere anymore. it's gotten to the point where if i don't have my weapon, i'm just uncomfortable. all the weightlifting in the world ain't gonna help me when i have 10 against 1. the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I can understand your anger because I feel the same anger when I read or turn on the TV and hear the opposite about Caucasian doing the same things to Afro-Americans or any race of people. I will not even go pull up all the links regarding this subject because we all read them before. So, the crime and the attitude about crime is the same in all races.

Yes, I'm license to carry a gun but I chose not to carry one. I'm an excellent marksman...I love to hunt deer/wild turkey in the fall with my friends and relatives in the south and I never miss a shot. I remember when my grandfather placed a rifle in my hands at the age of nine…wow, those was the days.

There is not a year go by regarding hate crimes going on in Chicago...In fact, there was a beating last month at the beach, not far from my home. Some white power so-call men were caught beating up a couple of Asian 20something males.

I do think those young men in the videos are animals…just like the men who killed Emmett Till and other minority races throughout the American history.

http://www.africanaonline.com/emmett_till_the_boy.htm

So, I do hope these guys get caught and brought to justice regarding this cowardly crime and I still pray like my grandmother taught me to…�pray that one day hate is finally erase from the hearts of men�.

Also

{the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is}<<< lol, I have to say that a true statement because my best friend that is a bald Caucasian male get those looks all the time but the public chill out when they see him with me or some other Afro-American males. The public just have that neo-nazis images burned in their brain and that why you guys get those dirty looks.

agreed, it's mostly outside of clubs or middle of cities. however, there was a headline a week or so ago about an incident in new york. a black guy went up to a white woman outside of a mall, shot her and killed her. when questioned as to why, his response "i wanted to kill a white person." so, it's not safe anywhere anymore. it's gotten to the point where if i don't have my weapon, i'm just uncomfortable. all the weightlifting in the world ain't gonna help me when i have 10 against 1. the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I can understand your anger because I feel the same anger when I read or turn on the TV and hear the opposite about Caucasian doing the same things to Afro-Americans or any race of people. I will not even go pull up all the links regarding this subject because we all read them before. So, the crime and the attitude about crime is the same in all races.

Yes, I'm license to carry a gun but I chose not to carry one. I'm an excellent marksman...I love to hunt deer/wild turkey in the fall with my friends and relatives in the south and I never miss a shot. I remember when my grandfather placed a rifle in my hands at the age of nine…wow, those was the days.

There is not a year go by regarding hate crimes going on in Chicago...In fact, there was a beating last month at the beach, not far from my home. Some white power so-call men were caught beating up a couple of Asian 20something males.

I do think those young men in the videos are animals…just like the men who killed Emmett Till and other minority races throughout the American history.

http://www.africanaonline.com/emmett_till_the_boy.htm

So, I do hope these guys get caught and brought to justice regarding this cowardly crime and I still pray like my grandmother taught me to…�pray that one day hate is finally erase from the hearts of men�.

Also

{the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is}<<< lol, I have to say that a true statement because my best friend that is a bald Caucasian male get those looks all the time but the public chill out when they see him with me or some other Afro-American males. The public just have that neo-nazis images burned in their brain and that why you guys get those dirty looks.
i got ya bro. i know very well that it happens on both ends of the spectrum. hell, after living in cali for 8 years and moving back to virginia, i'm surrounded by racists that i never even noticed before. glad i moved out so i could see what it's like elsewhere where racism isn't taught from childhood.

thanks for your input bro. :thumbsup:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, when I have the time...I will break your space invader score. :)

i got ya bro. i know very well that it happens on both ends of the spectrum. hell, after living in cali for 8 years and moving back to virginia, i'm surrounded by racists that i never even noticed before. glad i moved out so i could see what it's like elsewhere where racism isn't taught from childhood.

thanks for your input bro. :thumbsup:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
OMG

That pisses me off. Man, I live in Seattle and I can't believe everyone was too chicken **** to stop those fuckers. If only me and my posse had been there to step in but I almost never go downtown (it's so damn disgusting).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm more pissed off by the fact that those guys are war veterans and they get that kind of treatment. Racism isn't a shock to me, but beating war vets is a no no :nono:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm more pissed off by the fact that those guys are war veterans and they get that kind of treatment. Racism isn't a shock to me, but beating war vets is a no no :nono:
I concur..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, racism sucks, I wonder if it will ever work its way out of our collective psyche. I HATE seeing that ****, against any race or nationality. Being in Iraq has got to be shitty enough as it is, then coming home and getting gang-beat by a bunch of 50-cent wannabe's because your sticking up for your girl. That's fucked up.

BV

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, racism sucks, I wonder if it will ever work its way out of our collective psyche. I HATE seeing that ****, against any race or nationality. Being in Iraq has got to be shitty enough as it is, then coming home and getting gang-beat by a bunch of 50-cent wannabe's because your sticking up for your girl. That's fucked up.

BV
Racism will never be gone. There will always be stupid idiots looking to blame someone else or hate someone else for their own problems, and they'll pick any stupid reason to get a whole group of scape goats. Whether it's religion, skin color, hair style or whatever. Trying to eliminate racism is the same as trying to eliminate stupidity. Tragically, it just isn't going to happen.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
this is totally F*CKED UP. I am surprised though that the local media reported it.
It should be called a hate crime but obviously it will not.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Racism will never be gone. There will always be stupid idiots looking to blame someone else or hate someone else for their own problems, and they'll pick any stupid reason to get a whole group of scape goats. Whether it's religion, skin color, hair style or whatever. Trying to eliminate racism is the same as trying to eliminate stupidity. Tragically, it just isn't going to happen.
Unless we breed it out via genetic engineering.:D

texas

Awards
i hate watching that video, we all know that they wont call this a hate crime because for some reason any minority that does anything to a white person its just a crime, flip it around and its a hate crime, no matter what color you are that was such a wrong thing to do, black white blue or green what ever color you are you should go to jail for that, and especially for fucking with guys who just came back from iraq and were just out with there girlfriends, i hope they find these muther fuckers and send them to jail

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
why woould it be a hate crime ? they were the one that started it by throwing hot dogs at them.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
THOSE DUDES NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH THE MAXIMUM PENALTY
This is part of the problem - the maximum penalty will probably be a charge of aggravated assault - not even attempted murder. Since there were no weapons, it will be downgraded for sure. The perps, if they are caught, will plea bargain and go for like 1 year reporting probation or some **** like that. If you think there is no way that could happen, spend a few hours at the local courthouse and see how the proceedings go. I saw a case where a perp who shot his girlfriend in the face walked away on just a reckless endangerment charge and a sentence to turn over their firearms - with just 6 months non-reporting probation.

The law does not protect you from crime, there is no deterrence factor involved at all. The police do their best to protect us, but they are not everywhere, as evidenced in this video. You really need to be prepared to protect yourself.

IMO, almost all crimes could be called hate crimes - it is a stupid classification. I can't think of any crimes that are committed with love in the perps heart.

texas

Awards
Police say the victims were with two women who'd been groped by the suspects. One of the women threw a hot dog at the suspects and walked away. They didn't get very far. The three suspects ran after them and began attacking the two men -- two soldiers who'd come home from the war.

after the guys messed with them, one of the girls threw a hot dog at them and walked away, if any guy fucked with my girl id shoot him in the face, i keep my shot gun behind the seat of my truck

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Police say the victims were with two women who'd been groped by the suspects. One of the women threw a hot dog at the suspects and walked away. They didn't get very far. The three suspects ran after them and began attacking the two men -- two soldiers who'd come home from the war.

after the guys messed with them, one of the girls threw a hot dog at them and walked away, if any guy fucked with my girl id shoot him in the face, i keep my shot gun behind the seat of my truck
In total agreement, and I'll say something "shocking"..

Assholes like these 50Cent wannabe's deserve to be shot, stabbed, raped with a rusty entrenching tool.. In fact, anyone regardless of skin color who does something so fucking childish should receive the aforementioned treatment.. I wouldn't feel bad for these dicks, I've grown up around these types of asshairs who feel like someone owes them something, when hard-working African Americans like me work and bust their asses to have ****.. I would no doubt shoot anyone who did anything foul to a loved one, racially motivated or not.. :mad:

Dammit, I need carbs..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
In total agreement, and I'll say something "shocking"..

Assholes like these 50Cent wannabe's deserve to be shot, stabbed, raped with a rusty entrenching tool.. In fact, anyone regardless of skin color who does something so fucking childish should receive the aforementioned treatment.. I wouldn't feel bad for these dicks, I've grown up around these types of asshairs who feel like someone owes them something, when hard-working African Americans like me work and bust their asses to have ****.. I would no doubt shoot anyone who did anything foul to a loved one, racially motivated or not.. :mad:

Dammit, I need carbs..
big pete, you're my hero. :type:

note the new name headline

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
big pete, you're my hero. :type:

note the new name headline
Thanks, brother! :)

Basically I believe you can rise up out the **** and do something for yourself.. These crotchstains are obviously going to end up dead or locked away to get raped by someone bigger and badder than them.. Even if the soldiers were black, and the jerks who hit them were white, I'd feel the same way.. Ignorance should be dealt with by extreme measures..

I feel like becoming a vigilante, or a merc.. :numbered:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, brother! :)

Basically I believe you can rise up out the **** and do something for yourself.. These crotchstains are obviously going to end up dead or locked away to get raped by someone bigger and badder than them.. Even if the soldiers were black, and the jerks who hit them were white, I'd feel the same way.. Ignorance should be dealt with by extreme measures..

I feel like becoming a vigilante, or a merc.. :numbered:
i feel like i should say 'ooh rah'. or since you're an army guy.....'hooyah'....something like that.
:bow28:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where did I see that clip from and it hit me...That clip is off a DVD. I actual seen this video over one of my biker associates house. We all was playing poker and for some reason he wanted to show this DVD. The fight is fake because what fool is going to keep taping a movie in front of the police. The police would have taken the film for evidence and destroy the film after the legal case. What fool is going to stay park in his car and don't move when a bunch of punks walk up to him and say move your car. Hmmm, one Asian guy in an area full of Afro-Americans. At the end of the DVD...they say thank you to the police in their credits.

The same company that created sportbike shows on DVD, they also created this DVD. They have the police in the sportbike video chasing the bikers but at the end they say thanks to the police dept for help making this video and the police is posing with the sportbike rider. In fact, a couple of bikers was trying to create their own Chicago Ghetto Fighting DVD and it was very interesting to watch but they was just acting.

NNM1989

Awards
That shyt is beyond stupid, but there is something even more stupid...the people standing around and doing NOTHING!

It wont be called a hate crime because it doesnt meet the test for a hate crime, there must be some indication that the perp did the crime due primarily to the vic's race/religion/sexual preference (most often proven by the use of hate language). Regardless, the perp's should be castrated and fed the parts.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BTW, aren't most crimes hate crimes ? :think:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
BTW, aren't most crimes hate crimes ? :think:
i'm thinking ya'll are just using a play on words. we all know what an actual hate crime is. whether a better defining term would clarify things or not, it doesn't change the definition or the point of the thread.

however, it wouldn't surprise me if most crimes were racially motivated. hate breeds hate. put that with a group of so-called 'homies' that have the same ideals, and it's almost guaranteed to end bad.

sonicbum

Awards
i think the video is real. thats not in some yuppy neighborhood, that is probably in the straight ghetto.

and secondly, "hate crimes" is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. me and a black person can do the exact same crime and i get an extra charge because im white, WTF???? now thats racist!!!!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking ya'll are just using a play on words. we all know what an actual hate crime is. whether a better defining term would clarify things or not, it doesn't change the definition or the point of the thread.
I hear you, but I think they are making a different point. That point is that if it had been white on black instead of black on white, racism would be presumed to be a motivation if not a primary motivation. In black on white crimes the issue is seemingly never brought up, even when the crime is particularly brutal and doesn't have any other clear motivation.

Example abound, the most vicious and aggregious I've heard of happened in Wichita. Three men and two women, all white, were robbed at gun point by two black males. The two then took the five people out into a field. The women were raped while the three men watched, and then at gunpoint the women were forced to perform sex acts with each other while the two attackers and the three men watched. One report I read even talked of rapes and sexual abuse at one of the victim's homes, where this all started. After they were done in the field, the two men lined up the victims and shot each one in the head. One woman survived and managed to walk through a freezing winter night to get help, God knows how.

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows had the races been reversed the entire nation would have been up in arms screaming "hate crime." Jessie Jackson would have been there in a day, as Sharpton and the usual band of blood suckers would have been. People of all colors would have been bemoaning the state of affairs in America, asking why we couldn't let go of our hate and other such new age sound bites. But, the victims were white. There was no coverage that I'm aware of on any major national media outlet. Aside from the Internet, where coverage was sparse, it never made it out of the local networks.

Few if any people that have access to mainstream media airtime say that, but it's true. And it mystifies me how insulated these people are. The people who react the most vicerally to this kind of **** are blacks. When that prick Fergusson used "black rage" as a defense for his violent acts the kids in my criminal justice class who reacted the most vehemently against that were black. And it's for the same reason whites who hate the KKK really hate the KKK. People classify, and any time someone in my 'classification', be it white, tall or whatever, acts like an asshole for good or bad it reflects on me.

People just react badly to double standards I guess, and politically while it's not said it's understood "hate crime" refers to white on black, straight on gay, man on woman, etc., crime, and never crimes against white males whether or not they are motivated by hate. I personally think the last thing we need to do is enact more laws that place the value of some lives higher than others. It's a mistake no matter the reason. Scum is scum, no matter what color packaging it comes in, and should be dealt with appropriately.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I hear you, but I think they are making a different point. That point is that if it had been white on black instead of black on white, racism would be presumed to be a motivation if not a primary motivation. In black on white crimes the issue is seemingly never brought up, even when the crime is particularly brutal and doesn't have any other clear motivation.

Example abound, the most vicious and aggregious I've heard of happened in Wichita. Three men and two women, all white, were robbed at gun point by two black males. The two then took the five people out into a field. The women were raped while the three men watched, and then at gunpoint the women were forced to perform sex acts with each other while the two attackers and the three men watched. One report I read even talked of rapes and sexual abuse at one of the victim's homes, where this all started. After they were done in the field, the two men lined up the victims and shot each one in the head. One woman survived and managed to walk through a freezing winter night to get help, God knows how.

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows had the races been reversed the entire nation would have been up in arms screaming "hate crime." Jessie Jackson would have been there in a day, as Sharpton and the usual band of blood suckers would have been. People of all colors would have been bemoaning the state of affairs in America, asking why we couldn't let go of our hate and other such new age sound bites. But, the victims were white. There was no coverage that I'm aware of on any major national media outlet. Aside from the Internet, where coverage was sparse, it never made it out of the local networks.

Few if any people that have access to mainstream media airtime say that, but it's true. And it mystifies me how insulated these people are. The people who react the most vicerally to this kind of **** are blacks. When that prick Fergusson used "black rage" as a defense for his violent acts the kids in my criminal justice class who reacted the most vehemently against that were black. And it's for the same reason whites who hate the KKK really hate the KKK. People classify, and any time someone in my 'classification', be it white, tall or whatever, acts like an asshole for good or bad it reflects on me.

People just react badly to double standards I guess, and politically while it's not said it's understood "hate crime" refers to white on black, straight on gay, man on woman, etc., crime, and never crimes against white males whether or not they are motivated by hate. I personally think the last thing we need to do is enact more laws that place the value of some lives higher than others. It's a mistake no matter the reason. Scum is scum, no matter what color packaging it comes in, and should be dealt with appropriately.
:clap2:

Neu

Awards
That video disturbed me to say the least. I personaly have been in a similar situation , but form a tat I have on my back (Irish Flag with the words Irish Pride under it). I am by no means a racist just proud of my heritage.

I was at the beach with my girlfriend and 3 friends, when a group of about 10 Black males walked up to us and started ****. Calling us all kinds of names and claiming we were skinheads (becuase of my tat and a similar tat that my girl has) and that they where going to kill us. Needless to say a fight broke out, but luckly a onlooker had already called for the cops and they got there as soon as the fight started. The first punch that was thrown was at my girlfriend, she got hurt pretty bad. To top it off, everyone in my group got arrested and only 2 guys from the group of guys that started all of it did. (go figure) Thats why everywhere I go now my HK goes with me

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't have said it any better myself CDB. BTW, what happened in Wichita is insane. The double standard is a joke. The only time I've been in a situation where the double standard was turned on me. Three Asian guys came to my house because their sister was at my party. I was only going to let chicks in and no dudes unless I knew them. I told them to leave and they started talking **** and said they'd come back and **** me up for being racist because they claimed I didn't want any Asians in my house although there were Asians in my house LOL. The guys came back with two other guys but they left after my friend flashed his gun.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't have said it any better myself CDB. BTW, what happened in Wichita is insane. The double standard is a joke. The only time I've been in a situation where the double standard was turned on me. Three Asian guys came to my house because their sister was at my party. I was only going to let chicks in and no dudes unless I knew them. I told them to leave and they started talking **** and said they'd come back and **** me up for being racist because they claimed I didn't want any Asians in my house although there were Asians in my house LOL. The guys came back with two other guys but they left after my friend flashed his gun.
That situation would have pissed me off, but for another reason: my house, my property, my rules. Had that happened to me when I was in my early twenties I would have flipped for that reason alone, someone even implying they had some kind of right to be in my place without my say so. Thankfully, I've mellowed.

sonicbum

Awards
typical redneck....... you would shoot someone in the face for "groping" your girl??? now thats retarded.. do we know exactly what they meant by "groping"? were the girls on the dance floor????

you would probably also stomp 2 vets if one of their girlfriends threw a hotdog at you too... am i right?????

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That situation would have pissed me off, but for another reason: my house, my property, my rules. Had that happened to me when I was in my early twenties I would have flipped for that reason alone, someone even implying they had some kind of right to be in my place without my say so. Thankfully, I've mellowed.
Yeah that heated me up but I didn't really go overboard because if I did then they know where I live, I seriously thought my friend was going to shoot one of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.