why is this not reported as a hate crime?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Angry why is this not reported as a hate crime?


    this makes me sick in my ****ing stomach.

    http://www.komonews.com/stories/38738.htm

    this is why i have applied for a concealed weapons license. until then, i'm carrying it illegally strapped to my back. i'd rather be in jail than in the hospital or morgue.

    ****ing punks


  2. It is racism, but nobody wants to hear that.
    •   
       


  3. Looked more like ten on one. Ghetto enough to try and take their shoes. What a bunch of worthless pieces of ****. Most likely living off my taxes too.

  4. Now the people can pay to house these animals...

  5. that is TERRIBLE. I hope they get anally raped.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    this makes me sick in my ****ing stomach.

    http://www.komonews.com/stories/38738.htm

    this is why i have applied for a concealed weapons license. until then, i'm carrying it illegally strapped to my back. i'd rather be in jail than in the hospital or morgue.

    ****ing punks
    I think the saying is "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."

    This is just sickening. Society needs some kind of overhaul when behavior like this becomes the norm rather than the exception. I firmly believe we need to exercise our right to self-defense by carrying at all times. Maybe if these types of criminals had the fear that perhaps someone other than them was packing some heat, **** like this wouldn't happen.

  7. Romans
    12:19b ...for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith
    the Lord.

    Nahum
    1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is
    furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he
    reserveth wrath for his enemies.
    1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is
    burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
    1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the
    fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the
    rocks are thrown down by him.
    Last edited by TheCrownedOne; 08-31-2005 at 01:57 AM.

  8. Ugh. I get so fired up when I watch stuff like that.
    I wouldn't carry a weapon, but this kind of thing sometimes makes me think twice.

  9. Thats bull****, I hope they get theirs but I am sure they wont. Definately looked like more than 3.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    this makes me sick in my ****ing stomach.

    http://www.komonews.com/stories/38738.htm

    this is why i have applied for a concealed weapons license. until then, i'm carrying it illegally strapped to my back. i'd rather be in jail than in the hospital or morgue.

    ****ing punks
    thank God for people like you.

    Things would have changed and changed REAL fast if a good guy had been there with a gun. Problem is a couple of those guys doing the beating could easily be carry a gun licensed or not and then it is all over.

    I have heard from gun dealers that you really should dress to carry. Meaning to conceal a weapon properly. I usually just weare T-shirt and shorts but have seen where you can have a holster in your shorts and with a fairly small gun it would never be seen.

    Problem is these things usually happen at night outside a club and I don't go out much at night anymore. You know old and boring.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    thank God for people like you.

    Things would have changed and changed REAL fast if a good guy had been there with a gun. Problem is a couple of those guys doing the beating could easily be carry a gun licensed or not and then it is all over.

    I have heard from gun dealers that you really should dress to carry. Meaning to conceal a weapon properly. I usually just weare T-shirt and shorts but have seen where you can have a holster in your shorts and with a fairly small gun it would never be seen.

    Problem is these things usually happen at night outside a club and I don't go out much at night anymore. You know old and boring.


    CROWLER
    agreed, it's mostly outside of clubs or middle of cities. however, there was a headline a week or so ago about an incident in new york. a black guy went up to a white woman outside of a mall, shot her and killed her. when questioned as to why, his response "i wanted to kill a white person." so, it's not safe anywhere anymore. it's gotten to the point where if i don't have my weapon, i'm just uncomfortable. all the weightlifting in the world ain't gonna help me when i have 10 against 1. the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is.

  12. I can understand your anger because I feel the same anger when I read or turn on the TV and hear the opposite about Caucasian doing the same things to Afro-Americans or any race of people. I will not even go pull up all the links regarding this subject because we all read them before. So, the crime and the attitude about crime is the same in all races.

    Yes, I'm license to carry a gun but I chose not to carry one. I'm an e****lent marksman...I love to hunt deer/wild turkey in the fall with my friends and relatives in the south and I never miss a shot. I remember when my grandfather placed a rifle in my hands at the age of nine…wow, those was the days.

    There is not a year go by regarding hate crimes going on in Chicago...In fact, there was a beating last month at the beach, not far from my home. Some white power so-call men were caught beating up a couple of Asian 20something males.

    I do think those young men in the videos are animals…just like the men who killed Emmett Till and other minority races throughout the American history.



    http://www.africanaonline.com/emmett_till_the_boy.htm


    So, I do hope these guys get caught and brought to justice regarding this cowardly crime and I still pray like my grandmother taught me to…?pray that one day hate is finally erase from the hearts of men?.


    Also


    {the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is}<<< lol, I have to say that a true statement because my best friend that is a bald Caucasian male get those looks all the time but the public chill out when they see him with me or some other Afro-American males. The public just have that neo-nazis images burned in their brain and that why you guys get those dirty looks.




    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    agreed, it's mostly outside of clubs or middle of cities. however, there was a headline a week or so ago about an incident in new york. a black guy went up to a white woman outside of a mall, shot her and killed her. when questioned as to why, his response "i wanted to kill a white person." so, it's not safe anywhere anymore. it's gotten to the point where if i don't have my weapon, i'm just uncomfortable. all the weightlifting in the world ain't gonna help me when i have 10 against 1. the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    I can understand your anger because I feel the same anger when I read or turn on the TV and hear the opposite about Caucasian doing the same things to Afro-Americans or any race of people. I will not even go pull up all the links regarding this subject because we all read them before. So, the crime and the attitude about crime is the same in all races.

    Yes, I'm license to carry a gun but I chose not to carry one. I'm an e****lent marksman...I love to hunt deer/wild turkey in the fall with my friends and relatives in the south and I never miss a shot. I remember when my grandfather placed a rifle in my hands at the age of nine…wow, those was the days.

    There is not a year go by regarding hate crimes going on in Chicago...In fact, there was a beating last month at the beach, not far from my home. Some white power so-call men were caught beating up a couple of Asian 20something males.

    I do think those young men in the videos are animals…just like the men who killed Emmett Till and other minority races throughout the American history.



    http://www.africanaonline.com/emmett_till_the_boy.htm


    So, I do hope these guys get caught and brought to justice regarding this cowardly crime and I still pray like my grandmother taught me to…?pray that one day hate is finally erase from the hearts of men?.


    Also


    {the bald tattooed white guy gets enough funny looks as it is}<<< lol, I have to say that a true statement because my best friend that is a bald Caucasian male get those looks all the time but the public chill out when they see him with me or some other Afro-American males. The public just have that neo-nazis images burned in their brain and that why you guys get those dirty looks.
    i got ya bro. i know very well that it happens on both ends of the spectrum. hell, after living in cali for 8 years and moving back to virginia, i'm surrounded by racists that i never even noticed before. glad i moved out so i could see what it's like elsewhere where racism isn't taught from childhood.

    thanks for your input bro.

  14. Oh yea, when I have the time...I will break your space invader score.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i got ya bro. i know very well that it happens on both ends of the spectrum. hell, after living in cali for 8 years and moving back to virginia, i'm surrounded by racists that i never even noticed before. glad i moved out so i could see what it's like elsewhere where racism isn't taught from childhood.

    thanks for your input bro.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Oh yea, when I have the time...I will break your space invader score.
    i came here for two reasons, ass kickings and lollipops.

    and i'm all out of lollipops.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i came here for two reasons, ass kickings and lollipops.

    and i'm all out of lollipops.
    Ladies and gentlemen, Roddy Piper!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Ladies and gentlemen, Roddy Piper!
    should've known you'd recognize it.

  18. OMG

    That pisses me off. Man, I live in Seattle and I can't believe everyone was too chicken **** to stop those ****ers. If only me and my posse had been there to step in but I almost never go downtown (it's so damn disgusting).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  19. One word, Disgusted.

  20. I'm more pissed off by the fact that those guys are war veterans and they get that kind of treatment. Racism isn't a shock to me, but beating war vets is a no no

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I'm more pissed off by the fact that those guys are war veterans and they get that kind of treatment. Racism isn't a shock to me, but beating war vets is a no no
    I concur..

  22. Yeah, racism sucks, I wonder if it will ever work its way out of our collective psyche. I HATE seeing that ****, against any race or nationality. Being in Iraq has got to be ****ty enough as it is, then coming home and getting gang-beat by a bunch of 50-cent wannabe's because your sticking up for your girl. That's ****ed up.

    BV

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Yeah, racism sucks, I wonder if it will ever work its way out of our collective psyche. I HATE seeing that ****, against any race or nationality. Being in Iraq has got to be ****ty enough as it is, then coming home and getting gang-beat by a bunch of 50-cent wannabe's because your sticking up for your girl. That's ****ed up.

    BV
    Racism will never be gone. There will always be stupid idiots looking to blame someone else or hate someone else for their own problems, and they'll pick any stupid reason to get a whole group of scape goats. Whether it's religion, skin color, hair style or whatever. Trying to eliminate racism is the same as trying to eliminate stupidity. Tragically, it just isn't going to happen.

  24. this is totally F*CKED UP. I am surprised though that the local media reported it.
    It should be called a hate crime but obviously it will not.

  25. Racism will never be gone. There will always be stupid idiots looking to blame someone else or hate someone else for their own problems, and they'll pick any stupid reason to get a whole group of scape goats. Whether it's religion, skin color, hair style or whatever. Trying to eliminate racism is the same as trying to eliminate stupidity. Tragically, it just isn't going to happen.
    Unless we breed it out via genetic engineering.

  26. Another shining example of "hate-crime"

    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/ghettofight.html

  27. Senseless Bull****.

  28. ****ing animals.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by whunterx
    Senseless Bull****.
    THOSE DUDES NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH THE MAXIMUM PENALTY

  30. i hate watching that video, we all know that they wont call this a hate crime because for some reason any minority that does anything to a white person its just a crime, flip it around and its a hate crime, no matter what color you are that was such a wrong thing to do, black white blue or green what ever color you are you should go to jail for that, and especially for ****ing with guys who just came back from iraq and were just out with there girlfriends, i hope they find these muther ****ers and send them to jail
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why is this so funny?
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 05:06 PM
  2. why is this so?
    By sdb88m361 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 02:06 AM
  4. WHY IS M1T NOT WORKING FOR ME
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Log in
Log in