new hormone they are makin sched 3 steroid

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

new hormone they are makin sched 3 steroid

read the article bout it, what is the substance they are talking about..... what is the common name of it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

DHEA
  3. inventor of the remix

Its not a new hormone, it's been around for a long time. Either way, it shouldn't be getting banned. Screw that.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.

its not even useful
  5. inventor of the remix

Pretty decent in PCT for some..
  6. Registered User

It's VERY useful. You don't know what you're talking about. I can't believe this ****. This is ****ing ridiculous....there's gonna be a helluva alotta older people pissed off from this...including my father...and you don't wanna piss that man off lemme tell ya!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.

WOAH BUDDY. calm down. I ment its not useful for a young person trying to gain muscle... Sure i bet it helps some old men...

What i was saying is that its not useful for building muscle so there is no lawfull reason to ban it.
  8. Registered User

Bro I wasn't talking down to ya, I just meant that if you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't have said that it's useless....didn't mean it to come out that way.

I see what you mean now, but I've had great results from using it during PCT as did some others. Also, DHEA will help you build muscle due to its partioning effects, helping with cortisol, helping with mood, and reducing fat storeage to name a few. Maybe not directly, but indirectly it does have some great benefits.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.

I have read that is should not be used durring PCT because it could cause further supression to the HPTA?
  10. Registered User

WOW will all the **** going on in the world right now there are people in congress trying to make DHEA illegal. hahah what a frigging joke. Ya lets lock up all the 50+ men taking DHEA. Makes me sick.
  11. Board Supporter

You know I would have to agree with everyone, shouldnt congress be worrying about more important things. I personally dont think it will be added, does congress even know what DHEA does? Other then it has something to do with testosterone.
  12. $Money$

Quote Originally Posted by AgnosticFront
    I have read that is should not be used durring PCT because it could cause further supression to the HPTA?
    DO a search on the forum... Just the other day i think LakeMountD posted a thread with a study showing it will not supress you.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by punta
    You know I would have to agree with everyone, shouldnt congress be worrying about more important things. I personally dont think it will be added, does congress even know what DHEA does? Other then it has something to do with testosterone.
    My guess is that they have no clue at all what DHEA does.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

This is getting out of hand. Why would they wan't to piss off another segment of the voting population. This won't even protect any teenagers
  15. ALRI
    Board Sponsor

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant our government do something useful for once and like....oh I dont know arrest a child molester or something. Jesus I cant believe they are going to waste the paper to write this stupid ass bill on.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    This is getting out of hand. Why would they wan't to piss off another segment of the voting population. This won't even protect any teenagers
  16. Board Supporter

How long do we have? I am going to pick up a 100grams or something for future pct then.
  17. CDB

My guess would be the most informed person in congress couldn't indentify the chemical structure of a sex hormone if they saw a diagram of it, much less tell you it's basic functions in the body. Why would they ban it? Because they can. It's that simple. They create crime and then arrest people and brag about their efforts in stopping crime and get reelected. Few if any people really give a **** whether or not what was criminalized needed to be the subject of legal restrictions. Half the idiots out there, some doctors even, think creatine is a steroid.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    My guess would be the most informed person in congress couldn't indentify the chemical structure of a sex hormone if they saw a diagram of it, much less tell you it's basic functions in the body. Why would they ban it? Because they can. It's that simple. They create crime and then arrest people and brag about their efforts in stopping crime and get reelected. Few if any people really give a **** whether or not what was criminalized needed to be the subject of legal restrictions. Half the idiots out there, some doctors even, think creatine is a steroid.
    Last summer my doctor told me creatine will give me gyno...
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

E-mail and write your senators and congressmen. It seems that LEF is already in on this one to stand up and be heard. I know it seems to be a useless waste of time. But people spoke out enough against prohibition and overturned that idiocy as well.

I spoke out recently in several mainstream book and mag interviews including Men's Fitness and Will Carrol's new book Juice. (I hate to do interviews) I would appreciate some support, if possible, from each of the lads here. Realize that fact that if DHEA is banned without notice then creatine and protein will soon follow. Doubt that? Look at the supplement ban history for Italy, Australia and Canada.

You only need to be 18 to kill yourself with cigarettes and 21 for alcohol. But you go to prison for improving your body and mind. Sad times we are slipping quitely into. Very sad.
  20. $Money$

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea
    You only need to be 18 to kill yourself with cigarettes and 21 for alcohol. But you go to prison for improving your body and mind. Sad times we are slipping quitely into. Very sad.
    Uh yeah hello.... Tobacco and Alcohol industry is where the goverment gets most of its money. They are the 2 biggest chains on which government makes its money from taxes on in the US. sad, but true
  21. Board Supporter

So true.
  22. Registered User

Don't worry next up the governments will ban vitamins. Wasn't there some swimmer who flagged a drug test and blamed it all on his multi vitamin? What will they come up with next?
  23. Board Supporter

Next is our nuts.
  24. CDB

Next is our nuts.
    I wouldn't be surprised.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Aren't they really teaching us not to respect the law? I mean, there's no reason I know of for DHEA to be considered dangerous, and they still have to stick their nose in it. I'm a "law and order" type of guy, but come on, this is ridiculous!
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingFool01
    Don't worry next up the governments will ban vitamins. Wasn't there some swimmer who flagged a drug test and blamed it all on his multi vitamin? What will they come up with next?
    If they ban anything like vitamins, protein, creatine, etc., you can expect to see me in Canada. Not just so I can have access to the "drugs", but because a system that bans stuff like that is messed up.
  27. Registered User

off topic

This is slightly off topic, but it got me thinking. I am probably just some 17 year old that doesnt know much about the world, but...

How does the DEA justify making ANY drug illigal? I could see smoking because of second hand smoke, but here in RI they already made it illigal to smoke in public places. Crack, if my neighbor does crack, how does it effect me? Steroids, heroine, pot, lsd, all the same stuff. (for the record, i have never done any drug, I just stand for what I think is right. I'm not black, but I dont think blacks should have there own schools. Same idea.)

Lets look at the pros and cons

Cons- It effects the user. Well, they chose to do it, so the hole they are in was dug by themselves. How does this effect the general public... . Maybe the rise in healtcare cost.

Pros- We get rid of gang violence. Gang violence related to drugs kills more people than the actual drugs do. The jails wouldn't be as overcowded. Sure some people would wind up there for what they did while on drugs, but all those who got caught with dealing/possession wouldn't be in there. The gov. would also make a lot of money off it if you could only buy it from a pharmacy, and they put a tax on them. Imagine, we would be able to feed so many starving children, but we have to keep drugs illigal.
  28. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant our government do something useful for once and like....oh I dont know arrest a child molester or something. Jesus I cant believe they are going to waste the paper to write this stupid ass bill on.
    They can arrest child molestors, they just can't get a conviction!

This country is going in the wrong direction. I thought Republicans wanted to get big brother out of our lives. I need to learn another language.
  29. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by davisville64
    If they ban anything like vitamins, protein, creatine, etc., you can expect to see me in Canada. Not just so I can have access to the "drugs", but because a system that bans stuff like that is messed up.
    Up here in Canada things work the other way around. A supplement must be considered 'safe' by Health Canada before it can be sold to the public. That's why we don't usually have supplements pulled of the shelf. Once cleared, there has to be substantial proof that the substance is harmfull in order for it to be pulled.The drawback is that it takes much longer for supplements to be analysed and considered 'safe' by Health Canada, for example 6-OXO and Yohimbe were just cleared to be sold in Canada this year. Ephidrine was never banned here there were just restrictions on how it could be sold. I've seen DHEA up here at health food stores so it must be cool with Health Canada.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Doesn't food build muscle?
    BAN IT!

I can't imagine 50 and 60 year olds getting arrested for posession of a controlled substance.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Let’s face it, alcohol is a terrible drug. Look at all the people that die from it, are harmed by it, or get killed by it each year. Alcohol is a big factor in traffic accidents, the abuse of children, the abuse of women, and in murders. Look at all the lives that have been devastated by alcohol. You’d think it would be illegal, just like heroin, but no. Anybody over 21 can go down to the local store, and buy it. Why? Because this is America.

Tobacco is horribly addictive. People who have been able to quit heroin even find it difficult to stop smoking. If you smoke, it’s like being 100 pounds overweight. It’s really hard on your heart, and it takes years off of your life. It’s really bad stuff. But just like alcohol, anybody can go down to the store and get themselves a pack of cigarettes. Why? Because this is a free country.

Cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine are also really nasty, but are they any worse than alcohol?

The very fact that these substances are illegal, when tobacco and alcohol are not, is hipocracy! Yet call for their re-legalization, and you’ll be labeled as a nut! You’ll face the same uphill battle, when you call for the re-legalization of anabolic steroids.

America is supposed to be the land of the free, yet we keep electing leaders that keep taking our freedoms away. As a wise man once said, "those who sacrifice a little liberty for a little security deserve neither". Similarly, those who sacrifice individual liberty for societal good deserve neither.

Our nation, and its establishing document, the Constitution, were born out of a struggle to obtain greater individual liberty. Most people had come to America seeking greater freedom, only to see a self-centered monarchy eroding it away. After winning independence from England, our founding fathers wrote our constitution to ensure that the notion of inalienable rights held by the people would not be similarly eroded in the future. The Federal government should under no circumstances infringe upon the rights of the people, even when "the ends" were supposedly a greater social good.

The only way to turn this around, is to get out and vote for people who believe in the constitution and won’t keep legislating your rights away. Until the next election, write you senators and congressmen, and let them know how you feel. Otherwise, your silence is tacit approval of the ban.
  32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    Doesn't food build muscle?
    BAN IT!

I can't imagine 50 and 60 year olds getting arrested for posession of a controlled substance.
    You heard it here first...

In 2010, there will be a quota on how much protein you can have in your diet.
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingFool01
    Actually, banning vitamins is not as crazy as it sounds. I believe the government is in tight enough with the pharmaceutical companies that they would like to make everything, including vitamins, prescription-only products. Even the skinny tofu-eaters are concerned about government encroachment on herbs and vitamins. They also see the writing on the wall.
  34. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by davisville64
    This is slightly off topic, but it got me thinking. I am probably just some 17 year old that doesnt know much about the world, but...
    Whether you know it or not, you're a libertarian in the making. And thank god for that.
  35. Registered User

I already emailed all my senators and my local representative to vote against the bill that is supposed to ban DHEA. I urge everyone on this board to do it if they havent already.
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ÔINYTOAD
    Let’s face it, alcohol is a terrible drug. Look at all the people that die from it, are harmed by it, or get killed by it each year. Alcohol is a big factor in traffic accidents, the abuse of children, the abuse of women, and in murders. Look at all the lives that have been devastated by alcohol. You’d think it would be illegal, just like heroin, but no. Anybody over 21 can go down to the local store, and buy it. Why? Because this is America.

Tobacco is horribly addictive. People who have been able to quit heroin even find it difficult to stop smoking. If you smoke, it’s like being 100 pounds overweight. It’s really hard on your heart, and it takes years off of your life. It’s really bad stuff. But just like alcohol, anybody can go down to the store and get themselves a pack of cigarettes. Why? Because this is a free country.

Cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine are also really nasty, but are they any worse than alcohol?

The very fact that these substances are illegal, when tobacco and alcohol are not, is hipocracy! Yet call for their re-legalization, and you’ll be labeled as a nut! You’ll face the same uphill battle, when you call for the re-legalization of anabolic steroids.

America is supposed to be the land of the free, yet we keep electing leaders that keep taking our freedoms away. As a wise man once said, "those who sacrifice a little liberty for a little security deserve neither". Similarly, those who sacrifice individual liberty for societal good deserve neither.

Our nation, and its establishing document, the Constitution, were born out of a struggle to obtain greater individual liberty. Most people had come to America seeking greater freedom, only to see a self-centered monarchy eroding it away. After winning independence from England, our founding fathers wrote our constitution to ensure that the notion of inalienable rights held by the people would not be similarly eroded in the future. The Federal government should under no circumstances infringe upon the rights of the people, even when "the ends" were supposedly a greater social good.

The only way to turn this around, is to get out and vote for people who believe in the constitution and won’t keep legislating your rights away. Until the next election, write you senators and congressmen, and let them know how you feel. Otherwise, your silence is tacit approval of the ban.

Well said. I agree. But I fear that we will not be able to vote for someone who truly believes in civil liberties, because those politicians wont even be on the ballots. Im sorry to seem pessimistic, but I really truly (and regretfully) believe this to be the case. Even if someone like that were able to rise through the ranks within the next few years, its possible they might change their stance based on peer pressure. Theese would be savior's of freedom are afraid to stick there neck out and go against the grain of the popular school of thought of the time, even if it compromises their own principals to a degree. I mean look at the address Arnold gave to the antendees of the Arnold classic. He was supposed to be our voice. But he has to conform to a degree to the popular (though less then enlightened) point of view the country has on AAS. Sure he's trying to keep other supplements legal, but I believe that is partly because there is less negative stigma around non -steroidal compounds, and subsequently would not shed an unfavorable light on him to support them. So supporters of civil liberties are likely to "cut their losses" so to speak, in order to maintain credibility with vhe masses who have extreme predjudices against anything even distantly related to anabonic androgenic steroids. Even the word steroid has become like a bad word among the underinformed public, invoking all kinds of negative images. And even though DHEA is two enzymatic conversion processes' away from anything remotely anabolic the anti supplement zealots are inexplicably in the drivers seat. It IS hypocricy. In fact it is hypocricy of the highest order, but thanks to mass distribution of misinformation and half baked accounts of non fact orientated speculation and opinions, the number of people against the hypocricy is woefully insufficient. I allready e-mailed two senators, but I fear the worst.
  37. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Well said. I agree. But I fear that we will not be able to vote for someone who truly believes in civil liberties, because those politicians wont even be on the ballots. Im sorry to seem pessimistic, but I really truly (and regretfully) believe this to be the case. Even if someone like that were able to rise through the ranks within the next few years, its possible they might change their stance based on peer pressure. Theese would be savior's of freedom are afraid to stick there neck out and go against the grain of the popular school of thought of the time, even if it compromises their own principals to a degree. I mean look at the address Arnold gave to the antendees of the Arnold classic. He was supposed to be our voice. But he has to conform to a degree to the popular (though less then enlightened) point of view the country has on AAS. Sure he's trying to keep other supplements legal, but I believe that is partly because there is less negative stigma around non -steroidal compounds, and subsequently would not shed an unfavorable light on him to support them. So supporters of civil liberties are likely to "cut their losses" so to speak, in order to maintain credibility with the masses who have extreme predjudices against anything even distantly related to anabolic androgenic steroids. Even the word steroid has become like a bad word among the underinformed public, invoking all kinds of negative images. And even though DHEA is two enzymatic conversion processes' away from anything remotely anabolic the anti supplement zealots are inexplicably in the drivers seat. It IS hypocricy. In fact it is hypocricy of the highest order, but thanks to mass distribution of misinformation and half baked accounts of non fact orientated speculation and opinions, the number of people against the hypocricy is woefully insufficient. I allready e-mailed two senators, but I fear the worst.
    Vote libertarian. The only way these issues stand a chance of turning out the right way is if the libertarian movement continues to grow and gets a foothold on the national scene. Republicans and Democrats are not your representatives. The sooner people realize this and realize that voting for a third party isn't "wasting a vote", the sooner this country will be able to make a change for the better. If the ignorant people can't get over that horrible stigma, we deserve the disgusting two party system that we continuely put in power.
  38. Banned

i ****ing hate washington! what i eat dont make you **** so stay out of my ****ing life and my gym bag!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats all i have to say about that
  39. Board Supporter

The problem at hand here isn't the politicians but the people who elect them. When talking to my Senator (Grassley R-IA), he stated that for the PH ban, letters came pouring in demanding he ban them and when he was one of the people that co-signed the bill, he received lots of "Thank you" letters from people for banning the substances. So as much as we'd all like to think the big bad Pfizer was responsible, the responsibility comes from the people. They decided they did not want these substances to be purchased and written to their Representatives and Senators.

As for alcohol and tobacco, just because they are legal doesn't mean they are safe. The government makes a killing collecting taxes for these substances. They also force the companies to make advertisements to make sure they make responsible decisions. How many of these supplement companies today can put round the clock advertisements advising the safety usages of steroids? None. Also, when supplement companies advertise a product and state, "ITS 5000% ANABOLIC THAN STEROIDS" on the bottle and a mother reads it, what is she going to think:

1) Oh wow, I hope Billy is using proper PCT
    2) Gee, I'll just forget I read that advertisement and hope everything is ok
    3) I better spend tens of hours of research finding out if it is an appropriate product
    4) Holy ****, my son is taking steroids

Its #4. Then she confronts her son and a big argument ensues. She think its from the steroids and anything he does wrong (no matter how little or big) is because of it. Then she'll tell her friends and relatives. Then they'll tell their friends. Then one and more call up or write their representatives and demand something be done about it. Then it gets brought up and then banned.
  40. Registered User

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by knox
    Last summer my doctor told me creatine will give me gyno...
    Are you joking or being serious? If you're being serious...that's a criminal lack of knowledge!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Reference Point Threads - what they are for
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 02:43 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 04:30 PM
  3. New hormone soon?
    By SJA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 06:03 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 09:02 PM
  5. Germany can kiss that ass they are so aptly displaying...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 09:15 PM