Truth is more important than party

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
OK I will admit I don't have the patientce to read all that so what are you saying?

INFOHAZARD

Awards
OK I will admit I don't have the patientce to read all that so what are you saying?
I'm saying that of course you don't have the patience to read that. That's why we all in such serious trouble.

I ain't gonna talk real slowly for you. You need to learn the history of the past 5 years and pay attention to the Senate testimony of Richard Clark and Condi Rice.

The Right Wing Press has demonized Clark as a partisan liar (despite being called a "hero" by GHW Bush). This backs up what Clark said.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so early in 2001 she was told that al qauda was a serious threat. i am missing the point I guess. What is so significant about this declassified document? Does it contradict somehting already stated by her?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok so early in 2001 she was told that al qauda was a serious threat. i am missing the point I guess. What is so significant about this declassified document? Does it contradict somehting already stated by her?

LOL exactly. I still don't understand what he is trying to point out. :lol:

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Someday, you'll grow weary of being a tool.
In an earlier post you said

We are ALL tools of our genes and of our memes.
So maybe your way of thinking is letting you see what you want to see? Heinz sight is always 20/20. And I am not posing this question particularly on this post but most of your politcal forum posts you seem to really have it out for the president. Even as I see his mistakes I think that he is much better than the alternative. Just my 2 cc's

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem is that Condi claimed that they were never warned of such a threat, and that's why 9/11 happened.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of Clarke, but his spelling sucks. Al Qida?

Condi is absolutely brain-dead.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The problem is that Condi claimed that they were never warned of such a threat, and that's why 9/11 happened.
If she purposefully lied then ok I seethe point, but like I said earlier heinz sight is always 20/20 and I wonder how many memos come across a desk that talks about this terroist group or that one or even some crazy american based groups that wish to overthrow the government.

but I do agree she should of been honest

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Heinz sight is always 20/20.
"Heinz sight"???
You *are* a funny monkey!!

"Is that ketchup in your eye - or are you just happy to see me?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FTR: it's 'hindsight' - as in 'looking back, examining past events'
opposite of foresight, or anticipating future events

(not slammin' ya bro - it was FUNNY. I laughed my ass off!)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
"Heinz sight"???
You *are* a funny monkey!!

"Is that ketchup in your eye - or are you just happy to see me?"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FTR: it's 'hindsight' - as in 'looking back, examining past events'
opposite of foresight, or anticipating future events

(not slammin' ya bro - it was FUNNY. I laughed my ass off!)
Um ok how do I say this ??????????

Ok how about this

Hey do you know the last name of Kerry's wife????????? :wave:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
yah - doesn't make you wonder why he *still* can't cut the mustard?
maybe it's not his fault, though: maybe she just frenches....
(or maybe he's yellow) :run:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
didn't we start out talking about Condiment Rice?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
yah - doesn't make you wonder why he *still* can't cut the mustard?
maybe it's not his fault, though: maybe she just frenches....
(or maybe he's yellow) :run:

LOL ok so now you get the joke he was making ????????? :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
okay, if Funny Monkey was deliberately being funny there, I missed it & I apologize to him for misapprehending his joke.

I figured it was just another malaprop, like "wallah", or "for all intensive purposes", or (ObHendrix) "scuse me, while I kiss this guy"....

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
The Right Wing Press has demonized Clark as a partisan liar (despite being called a "hero" by GHW Bush). This backs up what Clark said.
Clark was asked at the hearings if all of his recommendations were implemented if it would have prevented 9-11. Clark's answer to this was NO!!!!!!! Clark was a Clinton hold over and it is a valid piont to ask if he had an axe to grind. Instead of doing their job, the press puts him on for a full hour on sixty minutes and made no effort to challenge him.
This shows how biased and one dimensional your thinking is............ republicans are the bad guys and democrats are the good guys..... period....end of story. When anyone attempts to debate any of the issues you simply ignore them. Clinton was in office for 8 years and had several opportunities to get Bin Laden......... why aren't you so up set about that? It was also reported this week that the FAA had about 50 warnings prior to 9-11 but did nothing about it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Clark is a miserable man.