boston marathon

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tell that to paul kurtis and richard jewel.

josh we HAVE to think of the what if's, turning a blind eye is the same as giving permission, imo.
    to my mind there is to much turning a blind eye to the constitution in general of late

2. if you have watched even 1 hour of news in the last 2 weeks it should be apparent that our constitutional rights are under attack.....this is only the tip of things to come, imo. wow, what is happening here????

as sgt shultz would say....i know nothing!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you have watched even 1 hour of news in the last 2 weeks it should be apparent that our constitutional rights are under attack.....this is only the tip of things to come, imo. wow, what is happening here????

as sgt shultz would say....i know nothing!!!!
    Lets see, Angelina Jolie had her breasts replaced, Princess Harry came to the US to check out the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, and the weather channel said its going to be 67 today, but it was only 64.

I know nothing!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lets see, Angelina Jolie had her breasts replaced, Princess Harry came to the US to check out the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, and the weather channel said its going to be 67 today, but it was only 64.

I know nothing!
    the obama legacy....

I KNOW NOTHING!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the obama legacy....

I KNOW NOTHING!!!
    The other day, Obama for whatever reason read off his teleprompter and urged a graduating Ohio State class to “reject” warnings about government “tyranny” and to place more trust in the state.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Nope was a serious question. I am genuinely curious. When the one brother was caught and the other ran the shut down the roads to close off the neighborhood, instituted a 24 he curfew and went door to door asking if they if they seen anything and if they can look around the house. Where is the problem? What would be the alternative to this?
    A little late to the party...but actually in instances they were forcibly going door to door and forcing the families to exit their homes by gunpoint and even forced to run down the street. All this without a warrant.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    A little late to the party...but actually they were going door to door and forcing the families to exit their homes by gunpoint and even forced to run down the street.
    and the press never even reported this....in my neighborhood with dogs and motion sensors and everyone owning guns, he never would have made it to that boat. i would like to see the mayor of gary or chicago tell citizens to stay in their house and hide, lol. i bet the good citizens of chicago would have hunted those 2 down.

stay in your house and hide, lol.......

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and the press never even reported this....in my neighborhood with dogs and motion sensors and everyone owning guns, he never would have made it to that boat. i would like to see the mayor of gary or chicago tell citizens to stay in their house and hide, lol. i bet the good citizens of chicago would have hunted those 2 down.

stay in your house and hide, lol.......
    To me, and Ill be genuinely honest...this is how I felt VVV

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    “The Boston bombing provided the opportunity for the government to turn what should have been a police investigation into a military-style occupation of an American city, This unprecedented move should frighten us as much or more than the attack itself.”

”Force lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down.”

9. the police are reactive, by the time they show up someone is already a victim....this is why i own MANY fireams.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the police are reactive, by the time they show up someone is already a victim....this is why i own MANY fireams.
    & in an emergency a vicious attack dog

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Unless the weather is bad during an emergency, good luck trying to find help.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2012...rs-due-weather

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    my dog sid is more of an early warning alert....if he lets me know someone is there, i will take it from there!!!

13. very sad man

14. Quote Originally Posted by ballistic11 View Post
    very sad man
    indeed...i saw this coming, after the boston bombings freedom and constitutional rights are really taking a hit!!!

the question is how much freedom are we willing to sacrifice for a false sense of security!!!

even in a totalitarian society, dedicated and commited lunatics are going to sneak thru the cracks!!!

15. drones.....let me see, i think the fbi is in charge of use of drones in the u.s.a....and the fbi comes under the jurisdiction of the dept of justice which comes under the....oh no.....eric holder is in charge!!!

now that is a truely frightening thought!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For all you Boston fans.....
    By jaketparker in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 02:35 PM
  2. Training for a marathon?
    By 5111 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:06 PM
  3. SEALABLE amber boston round jars?