boston marathon

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tell that to paul kurtis and richard jewel.

    josh we HAVE to think of the what if's, turning a blind eye is the same as giving permission, imo.
    to my mind there is to much turning a blind eye to the constitution in general of late


  2. if you have watched even 1 hour of news in the last 2 weeks it should be apparent that our constitutional rights are under attack.....this is only the tip of things to come, imo. wow, what is happening here????


    as sgt shultz would say....i know nothing!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you have watched even 1 hour of news in the last 2 weeks it should be apparent that our constitutional rights are under attack.....this is only the tip of things to come, imo. wow, what is happening here????


    as sgt shultz would say....i know nothing!!!!
    Lets see, Angelina Jolie had her breasts replaced, Princess Harry came to the US to check out the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, and the weather channel said its going to be 67 today, but it was only 64.

    I know nothing!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lets see, Angelina Jolie had her breasts replaced, Princess Harry came to the US to check out the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, and the weather channel said its going to be 67 today, but it was only 64.

    I know nothing!
    the obama legacy....


    I KNOW NOTHING!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the obama legacy....


    I KNOW NOTHING!!!
    The other day, Obama for whatever reason read off his teleprompter and urged a graduating Ohio State class to “reject” warnings about government “tyranny” and to place more trust in the state.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Nope was a serious question. I am genuinely curious. When the one brother was caught and the other ran the shut down the roads to close off the neighborhood, instituted a 24 he curfew and went door to door asking if they if they seen anything and if they can look around the house. Where is the problem? What would be the alternative to this?
    A little late to the party...but actually in instances they were forcibly going door to door and forcing the families to exit their homes by gunpoint and even forced to run down the street. All this without a warrant.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    A little late to the party...but actually they were going door to door and forcing the families to exit their homes by gunpoint and even forced to run down the street.
    and the press never even reported this....in my neighborhood with dogs and motion sensors and everyone owning guns, he never would have made it to that boat. i would like to see the mayor of gary or chicago tell citizens to stay in their house and hide, lol. i bet the good citizens of chicago would have hunted those 2 down.

    stay in your house and hide, lol.......
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and the press never even reported this....in my neighborhood with dogs and motion sensors and everyone owning guns, he never would have made it to that boat. i would like to see the mayor of gary or chicago tell citizens to stay in their house and hide, lol. i bet the good citizens of chicago would have hunted those 2 down.

    stay in your house and hide, lol.......
    To me, and Ill be genuinely honest...this is how I felt VVV

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    “The Boston bombing provided the opportunity for the government to turn what should have been a police investigation into a military-style occupation of an American city, This unprecedented move should frighten us as much or more than the attack itself.”

    ”Force lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down.”
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  9. the police are reactive, by the time they show up someone is already a victim....this is why i own MANY fireams.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the police are reactive, by the time they show up someone is already a victim....this is why i own MANY fireams.
    & in an emergency a vicious attack dog

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    & in an emergency a vicious attack dog
    Unless the weather is bad during an emergency, good luck trying to find help.



    http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2012...rs-due-weather
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    & in an emergency a vicious attack dog
    my dog sid is more of an early warning alert....if he lets me know someone is there, i will take it from there!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. very sad man

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ballistic11 View Post
    very sad man
    indeed...i saw this coming, after the boston bombings freedom and constitutional rights are really taking a hit!!!

    the question is how much freedom are we willing to sacrifice for a false sense of security!!!

    even in a totalitarian society, dedicated and commited lunatics are going to sneak thru the cracks!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. drones.....let me see, i think the fbi is in charge of use of drones in the u.s.a....and the fbi comes under the jurisdiction of the dept of justice which comes under the....oh no.....eric holder is in charge!!!


    now that is a truely frightening thought!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For all you Boston fans.....
    By jaketparker in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 02:35 PM
  2. Training for a marathon?
    By 5111 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 05:06 PM
  3. SEALABLE amber boston round jars?
    By cr4ytonic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:19 PM
  4. Boston area members...??????
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 09:38 AM
  5. ESPN Article on David Boston
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Log in
Log in