Bush and exercise

Christoph

Awards
Bush apparantly went from 194 to 199 in weight from one physical to his recent one.18% body fat, not to bad at his age.Though perhaps he might be interested in DHEA(a lame attempt at a joke).I have no point but wanted to share this bit I got from the evening news a couple days ago.-Christoph

Physicist

Awards
I saw in a runners world he did a marathon in less than 4 hours about 10 years ago. Staying in shape is pretty popular for presidents and vice presidents. I know Gore was pretty dedicated in his running.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Around the time he first took office, I heard him tout he could still bench 225lbs. LOL.

But yeah, exercise does seem to be an important factor among presindents these days. Even clinton stayed in shape (despite the heart attack). Bush Sr. was/is really into fitness. Hell, look at him! At 80 yrs old he went skydiving for his birthday! LOL. It's funny b/c his wife moves like she's 120yrs and he moves around like a 40yr old, lol.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
thats cause he was still hyped up on coke! ;-) i love my presy

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
bush can also run (last time i read this state) three 7 minute miles in a row.

that is excellent for his age

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bush can also run (last time i read this state) three 7 minute miles in a row.

that is excellent for his age
definitly excellent, no matter what the liberal spin is (he's not running the country, so he has time to blah blah blah).