Bush and exercise
- 12-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Bush and exercise
Bush apparantly went from 194 to 199 in weight from one physical to his recent one.18% body fat, not to bad at his age.Though perhaps he might be interested in DHEA(a lame attempt at a joke).I have no point but wanted to share this bit I got from the evening news a couple days ago.-Christoph
- 12-14-2004, 09:23 PM
I saw in a runners world he did a marathon in less than 4 hours about 10 years ago. Staying in shape is pretty popular for presidents and vice presidents. I know Gore was pretty dedicated in his running.
12-14-2004, 09:31 PM
Around the time he first took office, I heard him tout he could still bench 225lbs. LOL.
But yeah, exercise does seem to be an important factor among presindents these days. Even clinton stayed in shape (despite the heart attack). Bush Sr. was/is really into fitness. Hell, look at him! At 80 yrs old he went skydiving for his birthday! LOL. It's funny b/c his wife moves like she's 120yrs and he moves around like a 40yr old, lol.
01-09-2005, 11:00 AM
01-09-2005, 01:20 PM
bush can also run (last time i read this state) three 7 minute miles in a row.
that is e****lent for his age
01-09-2005, 04:07 PM
definitly e****lent, no matter what the liberal spin is (he's not running the country, so he has time to blah blah blah).Originally Posted by jjjd
My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
Similar Forum Threads
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2007, 08:57 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2003, 12:41 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2003, 08:38 AM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:32 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2003, 01:43 AM