New Republican Idea: Punishing Rape Victims with Jail Time

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He dances in a ring, I can't imagine it lasts very long if his boxing is anything like his debating. But it's still a bit of a dance
    Yawn.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol@reputation on a fitness forum. I'm actually friends offsite with quite a few of these guys, but awesome keep fighting for that online rep. My degrees aren't in the arts, FYI.
    Good, good and good. I don't care about your offline friends, mine are most likely cooler than yours although if you are a dancer we more than likely gauge cool much differently.

I have as much invested here as you do, by participation. Your participation is viewed as one of a clown. If that's cool with you, good. You can always always find comfort in a real life friend.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Brb correcting spelling because I have no valid argument...

Attachment 73998

Thanks SP!
    knew it was only a matter of time jim, you must be running out if you are now recycling
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

knew it was only a matter of time jim, you must be running out if you are now recycling
    I don't have a limitless supply!

And it was completely relevant.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Good, good and good. I don't care about your offline friends, mine are most likely cooler than yours although if you are a dancer we more than likely gauge cool much differently.

I have as much invested here as you do, by participation. Your participation is viewed as one of a clown. If that's cool with you, good. You can always always find comfort in a real life friend.
    Viewed by whom? Lol. Your online persona and web friends. Cool. Lol. remind me to change that someday when I have time. I'll save you the time to respond, "hey SP you're a !!!!- smiley face - youtube video - effing jpeg." Funny thing is, like I do with Buick (which is hardly respond to him because it's boring) you keep responding to someone that you refer to as a clown, which doesn't say much about you.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I've explained it ad nauseum, numerous times. You require as proof a literal statement of such. If it's too complicated for you connect the dots, because it requires one to think through these things, then on both sides this is a clear waste of time. There are many others that are in agreement with me. JudoJosh posted a link to a scholarly paper which you willfully ignored. Let's pretend for a second that I'm wrong, and using poor examples as you've asserted many times. What about Josh's link?
    I've explained, "ad nauseum, numerous times" (redundancy is your forte) that your ad nauseum explanations are off topic, yet you ignore that completely. We are discussing the charges of a document upholding slavery or not vs. Jefferson carrying out those charges or not. He didn't for a large portion of the population as you have mentioned. This is the conversation. I don't care about your red herrings, circular reasoning or straw men. These have been your entire basis and they are invalid.

I'm starting to spin with you in this weird and repetitive dance though and I don't dance, so I'm stepping off the carousel until you either admit your example to Jim's is a poor one and we can get back to the original topic and move it forward, or you show me where, specifically, the Bill of Rights supports slavery as opposed to it's handlers of sorts refusing to carry out its charges; in which case I will apologize for being wrong and we can get back to the original argument with yours and Jim's examples being on par with one another. Kind of.

I want a specific piece of text from the Bill of Rights, not an inferred logical fallacy from your as$hole. The Bill of Rights is on the chopping block here, not your as$hole, which I'm sure is bottomless.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I don't have a limitless supply!
    Lol......you have gone though all the images in the vortex of the internet which does have its limits... I can only suggest that you get handy with a camera to bring in some fresh stuff
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Viewed by whom? Lol. Your online persona and web friends. Cool. Lol. remind me to change that someday when I have time. I'll save you the time to respond, "hey SP you're a !!!!- smiley face - youtube video - effing jpeg." Funny thing is, like I do with Buick (which is hardly respond to him because it's boring) you keep responding to someone that you refer to as a clown, which doesn't say much about you.
    A bigger, smarter, more athletic and on point guy with cooler friends than you for starters. Who are my web friends and what makes a web friend? So far Jim is a participant in an open conversation who shares similar views. I don't know anything about him but he seems like he'd probably be a good dude IRL. Your douche factor even permeates the matrix though.

And cool " I don't give a f#ck" story, bro. You're so awesome you are just blessing the forum with your presence for our benefit, amiright? But deep down inside you just don't give a fu*k, it's all so blaise and you're really only controlling people and sht, except not really because it doesn't matter. Just spending time not giving a fu#k and sh!t.

Take it for what it is like I said, but when we happen to be on the same website at the same time, you are a clown and your posts are a waste of time, outside of cheap entertainment online. Because I don't give a f$ck, bro.

And yeah, I did post after I said I wouldn't post but, in my defense, you didn't mention the actual topic so you aren't exactly trolling successfully. For the unimportant record and all.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    A bigger, smarter, more athletic and on point guy with cooler friends than you for starters. Who are my web friends and what makes a web friend? So far Jim is a participant in an open conversation who shares similar views. I don't know anything about him but he seems like he'd probably be a good dude IRL. Your douche factor even permeates the matrix though.

And cool " I don't give a f#ck" story, bro. You're so awesome you are just blessing the forum with your presence for our benefit, amiright? But deep down inside you just don't give a fu*k, it's all so blaise and you're really only controlling people and sht, except not really because it doesn't matter. Just spending time not giving a fu#k and sh!t.

Take it for what it is like I said, but when we happen to be on the same website at the same time, you are a clown and your posts are a waste of time, outside of cheap entertainment online. Because I don't give a f$ck, bro.

And yeah, I did post after I said I wouldn't post but, in my defense, you didn't mention the actual topic so you aren't exactly trolling successfully. For the unimportant record and all.
    ^^^Cool rant. Lol.
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Southpaw when are you going to prove your point using the text itself?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Southpaw when are you going to prove your point using the text itself?
    Never.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  12. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Never.
    He is gonna find another book about some authors historical perspective who also can't prove anything using written law directly from the bill of rights itself.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

He is gonna find another book about some authors historical perspective who also can't prove anything using written law directly from the bill of rights itself.
    Did the Bill of Rights prohibit slavery? Yes or No? <---nothing else. YES or NO?

14. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Yes because slavery does not coincide with the laws in the bill of rights.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Yes because slavery does not coincide with the laws in the bill of rights.
    And yet slaves were considered property until the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified. Which occurred when? <---Answer this question ONLY.

While I know you're looking for a blanket answer, where you want me to say that the B.O.R. does not state that blacks were NOT offered equal protections under the law, it's easy to conclude as much when you consider the following; the first ten amendments did nothing to alter any other portions of the Constitution of which PROTECTED slavery.

The bill of rights is merely the collective name for the first 10 amendments of the Constitution. The right to bear arms did not extend to slaves, this is just one such example. So if the Bill of Rights was written with the intent being to uphold rights for ALL (based on the text), that isn't how it was interpreted by its author(s). Your argument is that the Bill of Rights isn't meant to be interpretive, I say that it was meant to be interpretive based on the various sources and scholarly papers written by historians. If you don't like those references because you view them as intellectual pandering, then refer back to Josh's link on the subject versus...."it's not true because I say so, read the text." Did you even bother to read the link that he provided?
  16. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Considered slaves by man, not the Bill of Rights.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Considered slaves by man, not the Bill of Rights.

So the document is a demi-god? Men viewed them as slaves, but not the piece of paper? Who wrote the piece of paper, Morpheus? The bill of rights is comprised of the first 10 amendments in the Constitution, they are inherently connected. Because, although, the first 10 amendments do not implicitly imply that blacks did not share equal rights/protection under the law, other articles in the Constitution upheld slavery, in direct contradiction with your interpretation of the first 10 amendments.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

"the greatest danger to freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution" - southpaws favorite Thomas Jefferson
  19. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

So the document is a demi-god? Men viewed them as slaves, not the piece of paper. Who wrote the piece of paper, Morpheus? The bill of rights is comprised of the first 10 amendments in the Constitution, they are inherently connected.
    What's important is written law, kkk could have wrote it, it don't change the law.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    "the greatest danger to freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution" -
    Obama, Pelosi, and Reid don't ignore the Constitution they just interpret it to fit their fancy. Bend, cram, crumple it to fit.
  21. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid don't ignore the Constitution they just interpret it to fit their fancy
    And their lemming supporters follow their interpretation rather than reading the BORs itself.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah the lemmings have been a real problem here in America since the Dems started on about them getting the vote
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Answers

So the document is a demi-god? Men viewed them as slaves, but not the piece of paper? Who wrote the piece of paper, Morpheus? The bill of rights is comprised of the first 10 amendments in the Constitution, they are inherently connected. Because, although, the first 10 amendments do not implicitly imply that blacks did not share equal rights/protection under the law, other articles in the Constitution upheld slavery, in direct contradiction with your interpretation of the first 10 amendments.
    No, the document is a charge that men fumbled for decades, looping back to the argument you still choose to side step. Men like Jefferson.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need new routine idea's
    By Chemist63 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 08:00 AM
  2. New PCT idea...
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
  3. New cycle idea
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics