New Republican Idea: Punishing Rape Victims with Jail Time

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I question Alex Jones and it's open season. Lol. Hypocrisy much? But again, I know where I am so I expect it...


    Now I'm not sure if you were referencing Piers Morgan (a show I never watch FYI), but he studied journalism at Harlow College.
    Invalidating Alex, or anyone by referencing education is not questioning the content presented, thats the difference. Education has nothing to do with relaying information.

    Anyways, as I always stay, education level isnt totally relevant to Journalism. I admire Piers good education to be honest, but Piers was an editor of Murdoch’s News Corporation that was illegally hacking voicemail messages. Also Piers was fired for faking British soldiers faking torture of prisoners in Iraq for the Daily Mirror endangering all of our troops overseas. What good is an education in Journalism if one lacks ethics and is a known liar?

    You can add the fact that CNN is state run media who bullies and fires people such as Amber Lyon for wanting to discuss important news events such as genocide in Bahrain when CNN wants her to stop and force here to cover Iran propaganda instead. Lets say and pretend Piers is really a good guy, what good is Piers Morgan's education if he is hired at a place where when you go to work and check your coat, you also must check your opinion.
    This message was paid for by the Russians


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Invalidating Alex, or anyone due to education is not questioning him, its eluding the issues presented.

    Anyways, as I always state education level isnt totally relevant to Journalism. I admire Piers good education to be honest, but Piers was an editor of Murdoch’s News Corporation that was illegally hacking voicemail messages. Also Piers was fired for faking British soldiers faking torture of prisoners in Iraq for the Daily Mirror endangering all of our troops overseas. What good is an education in Journalism if one lacks ethics and is a known liar?

    You can add the fact that CNN is state run media who bullies and fires people such as Amber Lyon for wanting to discuss important news events such as genocide in Bahrain when CNN wants her to stop and force here to cover Iran propaganda instead. Lets say and pretend Piers is really a good guy, what good is Piers Morgan's education if he is hired at a place where when you go to work and check your coat, you also must check your opinion.
    Dude, I could care less about Piers Morgan. The irony, however, is that if he agreed with your viewpoints you wouldn't be stating any of these things. You'd be lauding him and you know it. I mean look at the things that Breitbart did in the early days of his blog, and you along with a few others have used his website on numerous occasions as a source. My point is, it's okay to be critical but not just when it suits your narrative. C'mon. Lol.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Dude, I could care less about Piers Morgan. The irony, however, is that if he agreed with your viewpoints you wouldn't be stating any of these things. You'd be lauding him and you know it. I mean look at the things that Breitbart did in the early days of his blog, and you along with a few others have used his website on numerous occasions as a source. My point is, it's okay to be critical but not just when it suits your narrative. Lol.
    No, I state his criminal history of deceiving the general public...if I agreed with his viewpoints I would still loath him. Your invalidating a Journalist/Media by pointing out an "official" education level.

    I never followed Brietbart, and only went on his site several times after he was assassinated and may have posted some things around that time. I personally do not like Brietbart.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    No, I state his criminal history of deceiving the general public...if I agreed with his viewpoints I would still loath him. Your invalidating a Journalist/Media by pointing out an "official" education level.

    I never followed Brietbart, and only went on his site several times after he was assassinated and may have posted some things around that time. I personally do not like Brietbart.
    Yes, I am. Because journalism is a profession, it requires accreditation. Blogging ain't the same thing. My niece blogs. I know you have this belief that anyone can do just about anything, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. You wouldn't walk into a hospital and say..."hey man, I just came back from the library, read a couple of medical books and I'm ready to get my heart surgery on."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Yes, I am. Because journalism is a profession, it requires accreditation. Blogging ain't the same thing. My niece blogs. I know you have this belief that anyone can do just about anything, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. You wouldn't walk into a hospital and say..."hey man, I just came back from the library, read a couple of medical books and I'm ready to get my heart surgery on."
    Says who? Says big brother Department of Education? lol, thats just silly. The requirement of accreditation is only valid if you want it to be a requirement. Its your own opinion. Perhaps it helps you get a job in the corporate world and give you a better paycheck, thats about it. They all deserve a chance though, Im not invalidating someone just because they are accredited and work in corporate but really education and accreditation has nothing to do with personal bias, ethics, motive (goverment, money, etc) which may make any accreditation invalid.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Yourself included I'm sure.
    I do enjoy a clown from time to time. Your pseudo-intellectual approach is getting boring though. Do you dance?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Says who? Says big brother Department of Education? lol, thats just silly. The requirement of accreditation is only valid if you want it to be a requirement. Its your own opinion. Perhaps it helps you get a job in the corporate world and give you a better paycheck, thats about it. They all deserve a chance though, Im not invalidating someone just because they are accredited and work in corporate but really education has nothing to do with personal bias, motive (goverment, money, etc) which may make any accreditation invalid.
    Personal bias, motives etc exist in all of us. I'm referring to something else entirely.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Yes, I am. Because journalism is a profession, it requires accreditation. Blogging ain't the same thing. My niece blogs. I know you have this belief that anyone can do just about anything, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. You wouldn't walk into a hospital and say..."hey man, I just came back from the library, read a couple of medical books and I'm ready to get my heart surgery on."
    If journalism is a profession, so is grocery sacking. You can't seriously be comparing journalists to surgeons.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    I do enjoy a clown from time to time. Your pseudo-intellectual approach is getting boring though. Do you dance?
    Your not a dancer if you didnt attend a training program and are accredited and certified
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Personal bias, motives etc exist in all of us. I'm referring to something else entirely.
    Oh, I need to re-read that, must have forgot!

    This message was paid for by the Russians

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    I do enjoy a clown from time to time. Your pseudo-intellectual approach is getting boring though. Do you dance?
    Says the guy who's responded to boredom...TWICE. Comedy.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post


    There you go! Now spin! Oh wait...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    There you go! Now spin! Oh wait...
    Oh wow! Cool story! Yawn...make that three times now. Are you that easy to manipulate and control in your real life?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Oh wow! Cool story! Yawn...make that three times now. Are you that easy to manipulate and control in your real life?
    [IMG]http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?****1630027&t=o[/IMG]
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Oh wow! Cool story! Yawn...make that three times now. Are you that easy to manipulate and control in your real life?
    So you are a troll then? A dancing troll? And three times a clown with your bull**** analogies and shifty fallacies, wait this is four!

    But look at you controlling people and sh!t! You're awesome bro!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    So you are a troll then? A dancing troll? And three times a clown with your bull**** analogies and shifty fallacies, wait this is four!

    But look at you controlling people and sh!t! You're awesome bro!
    Seriously, are you the 40 year old virgin? Whenever you type awesome bro, I swap it for Kelly Clarkson.

  17. Is this the thread debating whether unicorns are real or not ?

    What if Obamas 18 year old mom aborted him? Deep thoughts....

    this thread has gone random topic shrimp storm !!!! ( I put shrimp cause we cant say the swear word for poop on here)

    When are you guys gonna relize we arent in a two party system anymore. Republicans are basically light weight libirals.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Seriously, are you the 40 year old virgin? Whenever you type awesome bro, I swap it for Kelly Clarkson.
    Lol, and now we are on to the teenage tampon!

    Cool bro!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post


    Republicans are basically light weight libirals.
    imo this is big part of the prob. look at what happened with Mitt many did not even bother to show at the polls because he is no true Reagan Con. Again imo if it had been say Marco Rubio instead I think it would have been different. The more Rep. move to the Center the worse it will be for them. "They will never out liberal the dems."

  20. It's funny to read these thread then watch the news. Everyone is so all over the places with where republicans, liberals, conservative & democrats stand.

    Problem is, most people outside of this thread couldn't care less about politics and will continue to do what's "cool". Obama is cool in most people's eyes.

    I'm sure you guys know this, 70% of people are so far disconnected with politics and care more about Honey Bo Boo, Teen mom & the bachelor.

    Most these political threads de-rail, I've seen it happen for the past 8 years here. Nothing new, just my $0.02 gentleman....carry on.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's funny to read these thread then watch the news. Everyone is so all over the places with where republicans, liberals, conservative & democrats stand.

    Problem is, most people outside of this thread couldn't care less about politics and will continue to do what's "cool". Obama is cool in most people's eyes.

    I'm sure you guys know this, 70% of people are so far disconnected with politics and care more about Honey Bo Boo, Teen mom & the bachelor.

    .

    Comon man you left out the Bieber

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    Comon man you left out the Bieber
    I do have a fever.....for bieber!!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  23. You need to get that taken care of, I have some spare cow bell left over from my last fever, if its not to bad it should knock it out.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post

    If journalism is a profession, so is grocery sacking. You can't seriously be comparing journalists to surgeons.
    I had the same reaction when I read that.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I had the same reaction when I read that.
    Seems about right.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need new routine idea's
    By Chemist63 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 10:00 AM
  2. New PCT idea...
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 03:07 PM
  3. New cycle idea
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in