New Republican Idea: Punishing Rape Victims with Jail Time

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I agree.

    1) Todd Akin
    2) Michelle Bachmann
    3) Sara Palin
    4) Stephen Baldwin
    What is your point of this post?
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    What is your point of this post?
    Levity...(hence the Baldwin brother)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Levity...(hence the Baldwin brother)
    I had to give you points, just for the use of the term Levity.
    The Historic PES Legend

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I had to give you points, just for the use of the term Levity.
    Lol. I don't agree with him either for the record. My brother served admirably and it's an honor to do so. He knew what he was signing up for, so complaining about it fruitless.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I agree, but who cares let him. AX does it everyday and he's lauded for it even though he posts articles written by G.E.D. graduates. I guess it becomes "selective" pertaining to what is deemed as being acceptable and not acceptable, so long as it falls in line with one's ideology.
    Not this again...education level has no meaning to reporting events and happenings.

    I know people who are far more educated in all without going to college than people with masters degrees, and vice versa. Intelligence and education is individually motivated, college is just studying a curriculum and passing exams based on a schools specific requirements. Anyone can go to a library and read books without being enrolled in college.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Not this again...education level has no meaning to reporting events and happenings.

    I know people who are far more educated in all without going to college than people with masters degrees, and vice versa. Intelligence and education is individually motivated, college is just studying a curriculum and passing exams based on a schools specific requirements. Anyone can go to a library and read books without being enrolled in college.
    Alright, relax over there Copernicus.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Who is AX and what are you talking about?
    That would be me...Southpaw thinks that if someone didnt go to college they have no legitimacy in journalism. Basically Walter Cronkite dropped out of college so his WWII reporting should be wiped into oblivion.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Alright, relax over there Copernicus.
    And if it matters to you which it doesnt, I do throw in many posts from very well college educated individuals who involve themselves with independent alternative media.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Get the **** outta here... comparing your USMC service to slavery. You make me ashamed you are/were even part of my combat brotherhood.

    Who the **** put your blood on the paper forcing your hand?

    This right here is why America is ****ed, because you bitch and moan. Good God. She was elected by her constituents, and if they don't like what the hell she's doing, she will be kicked out.



    This HAS to be a troll post now that I look back.
    Did I say anyone forced my hand? You and everyone else seems to think somehow my opinion automatically becomes voided just because it was either a lapse in judgement or a conscious decision that brought me to where I am. I hold the right to criticize whoever I want, whenever I want, whatever I want. And seeing as i'm living it... present day... in Afghanistan. I have a slightly more educated viewpoint then someone who's probably been retired for a significant portion this century. If you aren't retired, then you are just blind, probably not your fault though.

    America is ****ed because people complain? so everyone should just accept their fate or destiny or choices they make and live out their lives without attempting to make either their current situation or the ones ahead of them, better?

    My greatest fear isn't dying, but it's living my life, not doing what I love. In turn, i'll complain as a form of venting frustation, possibly making issues more widespread and known to the public, possibly preventing someone, like myself, from making the same mistake I did.
    Lol. I don't agree with him either for the record. My brother served admirably and it's an honor to do so. He knew what he was signing up for, so complaining about it fruitless."


    LOL no one is talking about honor or making those that served, feel somehow less worthy.
    So you just wanna turn your head to issues that exist in the military, thinking that it's the "honorable" thing to do?
    You're foolish to think that there are no problems with this organization, and everyone in, definitely is well aquatinted with them.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    This bitch!

    If you’re looking for evidence that the differences between men and women are greatly exaggerated, the fact that women are equally capable as men of mind-blowing misogyny should erase all doubt.New Mexico state Rep. Cathrynn Brown proved that this week by introducing a bill aimed at throwing rape victims in jail if they refuse to honor their rapist’s right to control their body by carrying his child. This sort of insult to rapists will not stand, so Brown, standing up bravely for rapists who want the suffering they’ve inflicted to carry on and on for their victims, has proposed banning abortion for rape victims on the phony grounds that it’s “tampering with evidence”.
    I think this is rather an individual case (work of Cathrynn Brown) rather than the Republican party as a whole as your title leads to want people to believe.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    That would be me...Southpaw thinks that if someone didnt go to college they have no legitimacy in journalism. Basically Walter Cronkite dropped out of college so his WWII reporting should be wiped into oblivion.
    A guy getting accepted into an academic institution and then dropping out in his third year, is FAR different than a guy who was below average in high school, graduated then purchased a microphone at radio shack and started a radio show. I doubt you'd recognize the distinction.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I think this is rather an individual case (work of Cathrynn Brown) rather than the Republican party as a whole as your title leads to want people to believe.
    Again, that's the title of the article on the ORIGINAL website. I didn't just come up with this title. I probably would've titled this thread "****" but that would give zero insight as to what the thread was actually about.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post


    I'm not interested in a semantical two step.
    That is his forte.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    A guy getting accepted into an academic institution and then dropping out in his third year, is FAR different than a guy who was below average in high school, graduated then purchased a microphone at radio shack and started a radio show. I doubt you'd recognize the distinction.
    It doesnt matter, education can be self driven. It doesnt take someone even in high school to read one of Obama's executive orders and wright an article on it.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That is his forte.
    Make sure to add on to that, also uses credible sources to support statements. Where as you on the other hand chock full of opinions. What's the saying about that again...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    Again, that's the title of the article on the ORIGINAL website. I didn't just come up with this title. I probably would've titled this thread "****" but that would give zero insight as to what the thread was actually about.
    What website? Ok its not you thats cool, but its a totally biased title. Obviously someone is bringing an individual to demonize an entire party as a whole.

    Im sticking up for Republicans in this case and I do not support the Party in any way.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    It doesnt matter, education can be self driven. It doesnt take someone even in high school to read one of Obama's executive orders and wright an article on it.
    The Wright Bros?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    Did I say anyone forced my hand? You and everyone else seems to think somehow my opinion automatically becomes voided just because it was either a lapse in judgement or a conscious decision that brought me to where I am. I hold the right to criticize whoever I want, whenever I want, whatever I want. And seeing as i'm living it... present day... in Afghanistan. I have a slightly more educated viewpoint then someone who's probably been retired for a significant portion this century. If you aren't retired, then you are just blind, probably not your fault though.

    America is ****ed because people complain? so everyone should just accept their fate or destiny or choices they make and live out their lives without attempting to make either their current situation or the ones ahead of them, better?

    My greatest fear isn't dying, but it's living my life, not doing what I love. In turn, i'll complain as a form of venting frustation, possibly making issues more widespread and known to the public, possibly preventing someone, like myself, from making the same mistake I did.
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

    LOL no one is talking about honor or making those that served, feel somehow less worthy.
    So you just wanna turn your head to issues that exist in the military, thinking that it's the "honorable" thing to do?
    You're foolish to think that there are no problems with this organization, and everyone in, definitely is well aquatinted with them.
    Go back and read your UCMJ there big guy.. You have NO RIGHT to criticize who, what, or where you want.

    And don't give me this I am out of touch BS. You really think that much has changed in 4 whole years? There for taking Baghdad, there for Fallujah. Give me a break.

    Grow a pair, quick your bitchin, do your service and GTFO.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The Wright Bros?
    Hey, there are 3 things that I need to develop. Thats my spelling and math skillz.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  20. I guess the marine corp is the first organization in the world that is fair and balanced... has no issues and problems circulating within'.

    And yes... a lot has changed FYI.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    Make sure to add on to that, also uses credible sources to support statements. Where as you on the other hand chock full of opinions. What's the saying about that again...
    Political views are opinions.

    You merely posted someone else's opinion because it coincided with your own. And dont kid yourself if you believe that those letters are anything but a mans opinion.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Political views are opinions.

    You merely posted someone else's opinion because it coincided with your own. And dont kid yourself if you believe that those letters are anything but a mans opinion.
    I posted the words of a former president and founding father, which would make my opinion that of the "informed" variety. You took to the novel approach of , "YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I THINK." <---Cool story.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    I guess the marine corp is the first organization in the world that is fair and balanced... has no issues and problems circulating within'.

    And yes... a lot has changed FYI.
    IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR.

    What the hell do you not understand about military culture?

    Your job right now, is to shut up and color. Do what you are told, when you are told. Carry yourself with respect.

    The military hasn't changed in the last 100+ years. The goal and how you get there have always been the same. Defend the constitution by any means necessary. If that means your commanding officers wants you to spit shine his damn boots, you better drink up your gatorade now to ensure you can get them to be mirrors.

    What did you join for then? The GI Bill... the Discount at Spencers?
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    I posted the words of a former president and founding father, which would make my opinion that of the "informed" variety. You went to the novel approach of , "YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE THIS WHAT I THINK." <---Cool story.
    you're wrong because Fox News said so

  25. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    you're wrong because Fox News said so
    That guy on Fox graduated from college, so he is definitely right. I personally would do anything he asked of me.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

  26. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    you're wrong because Fox News said so
    Fox News whispers to me in my head movies.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    Fox News whispers to me in my head movies.


    "I see racists"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post

    I posted the words of a former president and founding father, which would make my opinion that of the "informed" variety. You took to the novel approach of , "YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE THIS WHAT I THINK." <---Cool story.
    Yes, the OPINION of a former president and founding father. An opinion that the rest of the founding fathers apparently did not share, since it isn't done that way now.

    Also, my opinion was based on the Bill of Rights (you know that whole 2nd amendment thing). So because I base my beliefs off of different writings from the same people in the same time period I am uninformed?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    you're wrong because Fox News said so
    I love the attack on Fox News.

    1 media outlet leans to the right, and it is the devil.

    Yet every other outlet is left.. and they are "right"! lol
    Saul Alkinsky was right!
    The Historic PES Legend

  30. Let's just end this debate.

    For the love of God <--- Can I say that?

    VOTE LIBERTARIAN!
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need new routine idea's
    By Chemist63 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:00 AM
  2. New PCT idea...
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:07 PM
  3. New cycle idea
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Log in
Log in