Islamofascist.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandit_193

Awards
Lifted this from another board....

Fact: Saddam Hussein funded families of Palestinian suicide bombers $25,000 each.

Fact: The World Trade Centers were attacked by Osama because we financially support Israel in protecting themselves from the Palestinians.

You ask why we attacked a country that supports this mentality?(Iraq) You ask why did we attack a country that funded terrorism and was helping kill innocent people?

Here is why....http://www.soulskier.com/doribenisraelkario299562.wmv

Now imagine if that was your family.

afgmuscle

Awards
Lifted this from another board....

Fact: Saddam Hussein funded families of Palestinian suicide bombers $25,000 each.

Fact: The World Trade Centers were attacked by Osama because we financially support Israel in protecting themselves from the Palestinians.

You ask why we attacked a country that supports this mentality?(Iraq) You ask why did we attack a country that funded terrorism and was helping kill innocent people?

Here is why....http://www.soulskier.com/doribenisraelkario299562.wmv

Now imagine if that was your family.
Why don't we go an liberate Palestine from the Israeli's because your theory is if you kill innocent people lets invade them and the israelis kill more innocent people by a 4 to 1 margin than the palestinians do, why not go and help the people in Sudan? Oh yeah wait they don't have anything important to us like oil. Yeah imagine if that was your family, but than again you seem to only show the innocent Israelis being killed you don't wanna show the innocent palestinians being killed, lets not forget who is being occupied here, lets not forget who has all the weapons, hmmmm I wonder what you would do If someone took your land away from you? you should mention the 9 year old palestinian girl who was walking to school and shot to death by Israeli soldiers as if that wasn't enough the Israeli commander went up to her dead body and pumped another round in to her body, she was shot 20 times, this is just one example of what the israelis have been doing to the palestinians for over five decades, but im sure you wanted to mention that just didnt cross your mind right? because it was a palestinian not an israeli so it really doesn't matter to you right. An American who was protesting the demolition of a Palestinian house wouldnt move out of the way of an israeli bull dozer so they just bull dozed right over her, these are the people that get our hard earned tax dollars, imgaine if you were that woman who got crushed for being a peace activist. Tell both sides of the story than you can sound just a little more credible.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats your 3rd post here? I suggest you STFU. all this dumb rambling and you don;t have a clue. everytime you state a fact in politics provide a credible link otherwise youre jsut another fucktard

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey that is uncalled for and NOT going to be allowed.. you only have 49 posts yourself.. don't do the name called **** again.. got it good..

afgmuscle

Awards
thats your 3rd post here? I suggest you STFU. all this dumb rambling and you don;t have a clue. everytime you state a fact in politics provide a credible link otherwise youre jsut another fucktard
fucktard? Wow you sound very intelligent, Go ahead and search it yourself you'll find plenty of things about what I was saying. Yeah I see you have 49 posts, so does that make you feel superior, you must be really proud of yourself because the way you write I can see that it would be a challenge for you to write one post. Oh by the way it's spelled just not jsut.

bandit_193

Awards
Why don't we go an liberate Palestine from the Israeli's because your theory is if you kill innocent people lets invade them and the israelis kill more innocent people by a 4 to 1 margin than the palestinians do, why not go and help the people in Sudan? Oh yeah wait they don't have anything important to us like oil. Yeah imagine if that was your family, but than again you seem to only show the innocent Israelis being killed you don't wanna show the innocent palestinians being killed, lets not forget who is being occupied here, lets not forget who has all the weapons, hmmmm I wonder what you would do If someone took your land away from you? you should mention the 9 year old palestinian girl who was walking to school and shot to death by Israeli soldiers as if that wasn't enough the Israeli commander went up to her dead body and pumped another round in to her body, she was shot 20 times, this is just one example of what the israelis have been doing to the palestinians for over five decades, but im sure you wanted to mention that just didnt cross your mind right? because it was a palestinian not an israeli so it really doesn't matter to you right. An American who was protesting the demolition of a Palestinian house wouldnt move out of the way of an israeli bull dozer so they just bull dozed right over her, these are the people that get our hard earned tax dollars, imgaine if you were that woman who got crushed for being a peace activist. Tell both sides of the story than you can sound just a little more credible.

Bottom line, in terms of Israeli/Palestinian peace...When the Palestinians start loving their children more than they hate Israel...There will be peace.

Historically "Palestinian" refers to Israeli JEWS...and this term has been deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Islamofascist that now call themselves "Palestinian"

The bulk of so-called "Palestinians" are Arabs that migrated into the land of Israel in the late 19 century.

The Palestinian Israeli conflict is not about Palestinians versus Israilis. The Middle-East conflict is really about Arabs versus Israelis as it always has.

The Arabs of the middle-east occupy 620 times as much land mass as the Israelis....Why are the Arabs so intent that Israel shed it's land, yet they refuse to do so.

Again, if the Palestinians wanted peace they'd have had it long ago. Yasser walked away from the table with 95% of what he was asking for....If he really wanted peace he'd have accepted. He's another POS terrorist like the rest...I rest easy knowing fly offspring will be conceived in that worthless sh!ts skull.

Your obviously spouting something you heard in your Humanities class, go do some real research than come back and council me.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
last chance on this one guys..
next I ban the both of you and then go from there..

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
This why I abhor religion:smite: :box: Fanaticism is always the same.

What do you think would happen if we gave the 2 guys that posted above nukes huh?

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

J. Lennon

afgmuscle

Awards
Bottom line, in terms of Israeli/Palestinian peace...When the Palestinians start loving their children more than they hate Israel...There will be peace.

Historically "Palestinian" refers to Israeli JEWS...and this term has been deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Islamofascist that now call themselves "Palestinian"

The bulk of so-called "Palestinians" are Arabs that migrated into the land of Israel in the late 19 century.

The Palestinian Israeli conflict is not about Palestinians versus Israilis. The Middle-East conflict is really about Arabs versus Israelis as it always has.

The Arabs of the middle-east occupy 620 times as much land mass as the Israelis....Why are the Arabs so intent that Israel shed it's land, yet they refuse to do so.

Again, if the Palestinians wanted peace they'd have had it long ago. Yasser walked away from the table with 95% of what he was asking for....If he really wanted peace he'd have accepted. He's another POS terrorist like the rest...I rest easy knowing fly offspring will be conceived in that worthless sh!ts skull.

Your obviously spouting something you heard in your Humanities class, go do some real research than come back and council me.
And you probably think Sharon is a saint right? Why would the palestinians settle for getting 95% of the westbank and gaza, even if they get all of the westbank and gaza, that is only about 22% of the land, Israel would have 78% of the land, but no israel can't give up 22% of land for peace. I have an idea if israelis really want peace, why not make a one state solution, you can even call it israel, one man, one vote, ill tell you why israelis won't do this because they want their own zionist nation, if it wasn't for that there would be peace. I know that there are alot of jews that agree with me. There will never be peace unless occupation ends no matter what part od the world your in, people don't wanna be occupied, they would rather die fighting than live under occupation. "Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No AFG and Judge-mental.. and thread closed don't repost..

Status
Not open for further replies.