Bill O'Reilly

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Agreed. Hannity is no different than Matthews and Maddow. OReilly while a little reactionary tries at times tries to seem somewhat middle of the road.
    chis matthews has been around for a very long time, there was a time when he offered some decent insights into the world of politics...now he just seems clownish!!!

maddow isn't even worthy of a comment...even though i guess no comment could still be considered a comment.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    chis matthews has been around for a very long time, there was a time when he offered some decent insights into the world of politics...now he just seems clownish!!!
    Do clowns get thrills up their legs?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Do clowns get thrills up their legs?
    ok, i give up...do they?

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i give up...do they?
    "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reproting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill go up my leg. I mean, I don't have that to often."-Chris Matthews

It would depend whether or not most clowns are like most people when they hear Barack Obama

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    "I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reproting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill go up my leg. I mean, I don't have that to often."-Chris Matthews

It would depend whether or not most clowns are like most people when they hear Barack Obama
    gotcha...i never heard that before, lol....believe it or not, but at one time he actaully had some credibility.

6. Here is what I found out when BoR Stewart and Co. did their show in DC, that they are all personas, BoR for what its worth is a lot more sensible on the issue, than Stewart is, they are entertainers, persona's almost like WWE.

There are some out there, who can do reporting like Shep Smith and that lad on MSNBC I keep forgetting about (Joe??). Greta sometimes is commendable and who can forget Mr. Has Camera will travel Anderson Cooper. I just love it when he is covering wars and stuff, othertimes I just feel any moment he will turn into Chris Matthews and blind you with his incessant nagging and white hair.

Chris Wallace used to be nice.

On my do not watch list are the Hannities, the Maddows and the biggest tossbag of them all, Colbert. The baiters like Five / Fox and Friends / Sharptons and Mathews are all just fillers really, no point to them at all.

Juan Williams has still remained reasonable, and I wish BoR and JW did a full session and cancel out some dross that they dish out on tv.

That being said, They should probably do two and a half men with Joe Biden, Chris Mathews and Sean Hannity as the plumpy kid. Would be freaking awesome. Mathews sometimes sounds like Joe Biden, like your drunk uncle at the Christmas Party dinner, only rapier most of the times.

Disclaimer : I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative, I am probably a hybrid, and hence have no representation in the political spectrum currently.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

7. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Here is what I found out when BoR Stewart and Co. did their show in DC, that they are all personas, BoR for what its worth is a lot more sensible on the issue, than Stewart is, they are entertainers, persona's almost like WWE.

There are some out there, who can do reporting like Shep Smith and that lad on MSNBC I keep forgetting about (Joe??). Greta sometimes is commendable and who can forget Mr. Has Camera will travel Anderson Cooper. I just love it when he is covering wars and stuff, othertimes I just feel any moment he will turn into Chris Matthews and blind you with his incessant nagging and white hair.

Chris Wallace used to be nice.

On my do not watch list are the Hannities, the Maddows and the biggest tossbag of them all, Colbert. The baiters like Five / Fox and Friends / Sharptons and Mathews are all just fillers really, no point to them at all.

Juan Williams has still remained reasonable, and I wish BoR and JW did a full session and cancel out some dross that they dish out on tv.

That being said, They should probably do two and a half men with Joe Biden, Chris Mathews and Sean Hannity as the plumpy kid. Would be freaking awesome. Mathews sometimes sounds like Joe Biden, like your drunk uncle at the Christmas Party dinner, only rapier most of the times.

Disclaimer : I am neither a Liberal nor a Conservative, I am probably a hybrid, and hence have no representation in the political spectrum currently.
    i think fox has cut off juan williams balls....he really seems out of place there.

i remember when walter cronkite was voted most trusted person in america...lol, i bet no 'newsman' today would deserve that title!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think fox has cut off juan williams balls....he really seems out of place there.

i remember when walter cronkite was voted most trusted person in america...lol, i bet no 'newsman' today would deserve that title!!!!
    I had great hopes from Shep Smith when he began, but then he got Fox'ed
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

9. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I had great hopes from Shep Smith when he began, but then he got Fox'ed

fox is like the other networks...they let some of their kids have bikes, but they don't let them stray far from home.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Well Well... Looks like Bill loves his ego!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:34 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 03:21 PM
  3. Bill L's Clomid vs. Novladex
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:47 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 02:27 AM
  5. Uh-Oh...Prohormone Bill