black thursday???

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

black thursday???

i for one am really pissed that corporate america feels they have the right to steal one of the biggest most sacred holidays away from millions of workers...the workers don't really have much say, in this ecomony. but we as consumers do....i ask all of you to not shop on thanksgiving day, this is the only way that we can send a message that we still have a say in what happens in this country!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i for one am really pissed that corporate america feels they have the right to steal one of the biggest most sacred holidays away from millions of workers...the workers don't really have much say, in this ecomony. but we as consumers do....i ask all of you to not shop on thanksgiving day, this is the only way that we can send a message that we still have a say in what happens in this country!!!
    Totally agree with you sir!! Fack this sh1t
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

good luck on that.....the american citizen has lost respect for most holidays, just another reason why we are no longer "the greatest nation"
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    good luck on that.....the american citizen has lost respect for most holidays, just another reason why we are no longer "the greatest nation"
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    then i guess we get what we deserve...no one needs to take from us we are willing to give it away...

geez, we have become so greedy that we are suckers for every con game corporate america comes up with....damn we are becoming a nation of jacka$$es with carrots being dangled in front of us.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

www.lgsciences.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    jacka$$ not donkey, lol....and theres no carrot!!!

but nice try!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

jacka$$ not donkey, lol....and theres no carrot!!!

but nice try!!!
    Lol thank u.
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

What about the people that would be working Black Friday & can't shop on T-Day?

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What about the people that would be working Black Friday & can't shop on T-Day?

f' shopping...the whole point of this thread is people should be able to be home with their families on thankgiving. in effect we have allowed corporate greed to steal a holiday from us. if they ask for volunteers and enough people are willing thats fine, but mandatory is not, imo!!!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

f' shopping...the whole point of this thread is people should be able to be home with their families on thankgiving. in effect we have allowed corporate greed to steal a holiday from us. if they ask for volunteers and enough people are willing thats fine, but mandatory is not, imo!!!
    You should run a few companies.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%

You should run a few companies.
    your point????
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

your point????
    Surprised u don't get my "point".
    My point we share the same belief.
    If you were running a company it'll be good cause you'll make sure the workers get time off to spend with their family.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It irritates me too bud.

I think we only have ourselves to blame. People camping out for Black Friday!?!? Seriously, what is wrong with people?!?!? That's what led to these ridiculous promotions, companies are giving people what they ask for (beauty of capitalism) but sadly, core American values are dying.

You wouldn't have seen anyone camping out, regardless of the sales in the 50's or 60's
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    It irritates me too bud.

I think we only have ourselves to blame. People camping out for Black Friday!?!? Seriously, what is wrong with people?!?!? That's what led to these ridiculous promotions, companies are giving people what they ask for (beauty of capitalism) but sadly, core American values are dying.

You wouldn't have seen anyone camping out, regardless of the sales in the 50's or 60's
    Yeah there was a great depression then too haha...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%

Surprised u don't get my "point".
    My point we share the same belief.
    If you were running a company it'll be good cause you'll make sure the workers get time off to spend with their family.
    sorry, i get emotional about this stuff and misinterpreted where you were coming from.

i apologize.

the guys running companies are doing their jobs...not hiring and keeping unemployment high so they can make greater demands for less pay and benefits, thus keeping profits at record highs..

what i am pissed about is that we the american workers are not doing more to stop this. we need to put petty differences aside and make a stand before it is too late!!!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

sorry, i get emotional about this stuff and misinterpreted where you were coming from.

i apologize.

the guys running companies are doing their jobs...not hiring and keeping unemployment high so they can make greater demands for less pay and benefits, thus keeping profits at record highs..

what i am pissed about is that we the american workers are not doing more to stop this. we need to put petty differences aside and make a stand before it is too late!!!
    How can we do that a strike?
    We need money.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%

How can we do that a strike?
    We need money.
    the best protest we can do is not to spend money this weekend...this will force them to cut prices even more!!!

the guy on the business channel said they weren't cutting prices as much this year, but if sales this weekend were low they would cut deeper!!! if we spend lots of money this weekend then they win, and future black fridays cuts will be even less...so spend they win...don't spend we win!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. black hole evaporation
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 09:47 AM
  2. BSL(black star labs)?
    By jetset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:30 PM
  3. ? about proteincustomizer and Black star
    By jetset in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1