Bahrain not being covered in Mainstream News

ironlonghorn

Awards
1. Bahrain paid CNN to show only favorable stories in a favorable way.
2. The USA supplies Bahrain with weapons and has given more than a billion dollars to them.
3. These weapons are being used against their own people. Over 100 causalities. Everyone from kids to the elderly are being tear gassed on a daily basis.
4. Doctors are being tortured and killed for helping injured civilians.
5. 6,000 soldiers stationed in or near Bahrain.
6. US is giving no help to Bahrain Civilians.
7. US needs Bahrain to invade Iran.
8. Bahraini people want the US out of their country. But US is paying Bahrani, so they are both silencing news in America from covering the real story.
9.If US attacks Iran, this will be the start of WW3.
10. China and Russia stated that if Iran is attacked they will come in the defence of them.

I could go on but you get my point.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
My friend is stationed in Bahrain for the navy ill see what he knows

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone was listening to a joe rogan podcast

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Bahrain paid CNN to show only favorable stories in a favorable way.
2. The USA supplies Bahrain with weapons and has given more than a billion dollars to them.
3. These weapons are being used against their own people. Over 100 causalities. Everyone from kids to the elderly are being tear gassed on a daily basis.
4. Doctors are being tortured and killed for helping injured civilians.
5. 6,000 soldiers stationed in or near Bahrain.
6. US is giving no help to Bahrain Civilians.
7. US needs Bahrain to invade Iran.
8. Bahraini people want the US out of their country. But US is paying Bahrani, so they are both silencing news in America from covering the real story.
9.If US attacks Iran, this will be the start of WW3.
10. China and Russia stated that if Iran is attacked they will come in the defence of them.

I could go on but you get my point.
Wow the US has hypocritical foreign policy, what a shocker. Let's all cry about the hundreds being killed in Iran and do absolutely nothing about the millions that have been killed or displaced in Sudan and other places. Oh wait, they don't have oil, so we don't give a f**k, i forgot.

This sh*t is old news dude, the US has been doing this forever. But guess what? EVERY country does the same thing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amber Lyon was a Journalist for CNN and they fired her for covering it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The US won't attack Iran and it's silly for us to support Israel. Give Israel 450mil (part of that 1 billion plan set out before) and watch 150mil go right back as a check from the nation to Obama's campaign -all taxpayer money. No one has a problem with Iran except Israel and Iran has no intentions of starting war. Their monetary exchange rate to the dollar has increased threefold over the last few months.

Of course mainstream news only covers Bahrain in a supportive way. Every other nation does it too - that's why it's mainstream. That's why all the uproar in the middle east over that YouTube video was presented as what all Americans think and that our government helped promote the video by allowing it to exist yet it's simply covered by the 1st Amendment.

ironlonghorn

Awards
one of his last podcast had amber lyons on it....she talks all about this
I honestly didn't know what he did besides commentate ufc and fear factor. My friend on Facebook mentioned it and i researched it some more. I'll look into the podcast sounds like something i'd be into.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly didn't know what he did besides commentate ufc and fear factor. My friend on Facebook mentioned it and i researched it some more. I'll look into the podcast sounds like something i'd be into.
hes also a comedian.....usually does about two podcasts a week, with a wide variety of comedians, ufc fighters, conspiracy ppl, muscians, and dieticians

victor conte of baseball steroid fame was on yesterday