Obamney 2012 - Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hey ax any thoughts on the current Libya issue and how it effects the election in 2 weeks?
    When our soldiers, sergeants, lieutenants get attacked, blown up, sniped and murdered all over Afghanistan nobody shows up, nobody goes on television, coffins arent to be shown, none of it matters, they are just a statistic....but when our "Ambassador" gets assassinated these oligarchy elite (Obama, Clinton, etc...) get together and mourn all over television, flags get half staffed and the entire world needs to stop. Our troops are just serfs.

    This is clear evidence that we the people dont matter, the only people that truly matter are them themselves.

    How is it going to effect the election in 2 weeks? The only way it would effect the election is if people truly had enough of this crap and didnt vote for either of them but I do not see that happening.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    If Romney somehow miraculously gets in, it will be George W Bush all over again. I think that much is obvious, pretty much why even the old-school GOPers have started to side with Obama. Obama is far more similar to Republican's of old, than any of these new Republican loonies.
    I agree it will be George W. Bush all over again, but it will be George W.'s 4th term, the 3rd being Obama. I do not see any difference between Bush and Obama other than Obama being Bush on steroids and the next term whoever wins will increase dosages without pct.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I agree it will be George W. Bush all over again, but it will be George W.'s 4th term, the 3rd being Obama. I do not see any difference between Bush and Obama other than Obama being Bush on steroids and the next term whoever wins will increase dosages without pct.
    Agree, for those who criticise Mittens for the zingers, Obama has a few up his arsenal as well
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    When our soldiers, sergeants, lieutenants get attacked, blown up, sniped and murdered all over Afghanistan nobody shows up, nobody goes on television, coffins arent to be shown, none of it matters, they are just a statistic....but when our "Ambassador" gets assassinated these oligarchy elite (Obama, Clinton, etc...) get together and mourn all over television, flags get half staffed and the entire world needs to stop. Our troops are just serfs.

    This is clear evidence that we the people dont matter, the only people that truly matter are them themselves.

    How is it going to effect the election in 2 weeks? The only way it would effect the election is if people truly had enough of this crap and didnt vote for either of them but I do not see that happening.
    i think we are missing how this affects obama's chances. Having an american official die by terrorist attack and then lying about it. Yikes

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    i think we are missing how this affects obama's chances. Having an american official die by terrorist attack and then lying about it. Yikes
    No way, the President lying? He is not supposed to do that, he promised in his inauguration speech he would never lie to us.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    i think we are missing how this affects obama's chances. Having an american official die by terrorist attack and then lying about it. Yikes
    Just remember, its who counts the votes and not who votes that matters in the end.

    Electronic Black Box voting has secret source code with proprietary operations confidential to the manufacturer that cannot be disclosed since the US courts ruled it to be just that.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Just remember, its who counts the votes and not who votes that matters in the end.

    Electronic Black Box voting has secret source code with proprietary operations confidential to the manufacturer that cannot be disclosed since the US courts ruled it to be just that.
    More disturbing is the fact that Dubya would have been crucified by now. That man is actually blamed for 9/11 and for chasing down the folks after it. Its amazing what a fake Hawaiian birth certificate can do to some people.

    America was built on the idea of sustaining based on success and not mediocrity, BHO is anything but successful at anything.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    More disturbing is the fact that Dubya would have been crucified by now. That man is actually blamed for 9/11 and for chasing down the folks after it. Its amazing what a fake Hawaiian birth certificate can do to some people.

    America was built on the idea of sustaining based on success and not mediocrity, BHO is anything but successful at anything.
    Well Barry Soetoro made the absolute most successful in the country and overseas (not necessarily legally successful) more rich, wealthy, powerful and successful than ever before...the problem is that the idea of sustaining success isn't fruitful for the country (or the world) when its crony corporate monopoly banker takeover capitalism.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump
    They are both very similar, except for the fact that Romney is so stupid and lacking in common sense that he'd tie up his dog to the roof of his car during an 8 hour road trip with his family.

    I don't trust someone like that to run a country...even if he is a centrist & pragmatic republican, although - I tend to think he is just a cameleon.
    it's amazing the msnbc talking points people regurgitate.

    they both are goons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Well Barry Soetoro made the absolute most successful in the country and overseas (not necessarily legally successful) more rich, wealthy, powerful and successful than ever before...the problem is that the idea of sustaining success isn't fruitful for the country (or the world) when its crony corporate monopoly banker takeover capitalism.
    I did not understand that, down to my lack of know-how probably. But here is what I can share with you : Our shop for example, a consulting one at that, has to let business go to avoid taxes this year. Its ridiculous how silly it looks.

    I would have generated 9 jobs @ $29+ an hour out of that, but the owners/partners have shared that the profitability is not there, since it puts us in a higher tax bracket.

    Absolute ridiculousness. Socialist agendas have always aimed to punish success, sad to say, but like Mittens said, there are people not probably 47% who will never learn to take charge of things, and they really are those who will vote this guy back again.

    No offense to anyone, I am just frustrated at how suddenly US of A is almost like a sub continental nation promoting equality more than success.

    Whatever happened to the "Cream Rises to the top" slogan we used to believe in.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  11. His entire Cabinet is mostly Goldman Sacchs and other crooks. He takes lobby from all the top banks, wall street, Monsanto, Chase, top corporations and he also supports giving the Federal Reserve more power. His policies are not socialist, they are all fascist, tyrannical police state (Ndaa act, patriot and other executive orders) banker monopoly takeover of society. I can get more specific in detail if you like.

    What Im saying is that he sustains and grows the success of the mega elite while screwing the rest of the country over.

    Socialist agendas are just a ponzi scheme to tranfer all the wealth and power of the middle class (and rich) to the upper class (not the typical upper, Im talking about mega elite) and in the meantime they give chicken feed to the poor so they establish their base and support as they stay stuck on government dependency.

    Remember, Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, etc...were funded by bankers and wall street to gain power, monopoly and control over the masses. Its a trick.

    Income tax shouldnt even exist and is unconstitutional, all these Republicrat's debate is minor incremental adjustments. If man doesnt own his own labor he is a slave.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  12. What's that saying, 'If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're older, you have no brain".
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    What's that saying, 'If you're not liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you're older, you have no brain".
    How about being neither, lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    How about being neither, lol
    we need some fiscal conservatism

  15. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    we need some fiscal conservatism
    We can have common sense budgets, stop raping people of their labor, free trade, avoiding deficit spending, etc....dunno why we have to label it a particular name.

    Problem is that these politicians get labels and people vote blindly based on that label and dont take it much further than that.

    Look how "liberals" vote for these total tyrannical blood hungry "liberal democrats" like Obama and Clinton and support all the war, police state terror, and death all across the globe that they were so against during the Bush years.

    At least Obama is giving us a phone, Romney sucks!
    Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  16. I'm gonna get that Obama money

  17. Republicans would piss me off a lot less if they weren't so freaking anti-science/intellectual. It's like being intelligent is such a horrible thing to them. I can see being against Obama, but I can't see why ANYONE would be for Romney in his place.

    Basically if you aren't voting third party (or abstaining) you're the problem.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    we need some fiscal conservatism
    Who's running on that because they have my vote!

    The Republicans run as the party of fiscal conservatism but let's look at Bush 2, Bush 1, and Reagan and see if any of them fit that billing. Nope, all exploded the size of the gov't. Part of me gives credit to the Dems, at least they tell me they want to expand gov't, Republicans just tell me they don't and then get in and do. Blah.

    Anyways, more on topic I thought Obama had this in the bag till the first debate. Has 24 hours ever swung a race so much?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Who's running on that because they have my vote!

    The Republicans run as the party of fiscal conservatism but let's look at Bush 2, Bush 1, and Reagan and see if any of them fit that billing. Nope, all exploded the size of the gov't. Part of me gives credit to the Dems, at least they tell me they want to expand gov't, Republicans just tell me they don't and then get in and do. Blah.

    Anyways, more on topic I thought Obama had this in the bag till the first debate. Has 24 hours ever swung a race so much?
    Gary Johnson, I havent looked deep into him since Ive boycotted the vote this year but he is on the ballot in most states.

    Speaking of that, he should legally be a part of all the debates but corporate oligarch media only runs debates for the candidates that pays their bills and just run the Presidential Puppet Show.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    More disturbing is the fact that Dubya would have been crucified by now. That man is actually blamed for 9/11 and for chasing down the folks after it. Its amazing what a fake Hawaiian birth certificate can do to some people.

    It's too bad none of the people responsible for 9/11 were in Iraq...

    You're seriously still on the birther train over the cert? Ok, you just proved how much I shouldn't be debating any politics with you lol.

    And whoever made a post about MSNBC..never read that site in my life. Pretty sure I've only stated a few actual facts as well, call it what you will - clearly these facts disturb you as well or you wouldn't have commented about them. People of either side agree with these facts anyhow, so not sure what the issue is here. I simply wouldn't vote for anyone who is cruel to animals, is a neo-con and has no common sense, even if he is a cut throat business man.

    The GOP has some serious soul searching to do after this election. It's party is falling apart. They need some real, pragmatic leaders.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    It's too bad none of the people responsible for 9/11 were in Iraq...

    You're seriously still on the birther train over the cert? Ok, you just proved how much I shouldn't be debating any politics with you lol.

    And whoever made a post about MSNBC..never read that site in my life. Pretty sure I've only stated a few actual facts as well, call it what you will - clearly these facts disturb you as well or you wouldn't have commented about them. People of either side agree with these facts anyhow, so not sure what the issue is here. I simply wouldn't vote for anyone who is cruel to animals, is a neo-con and has no common sense, even if he is a cut throat business man.

    The GOP has some serious soul searching to do after this election. It's party is falling apart. They need some real, pragmatic leaders.
    Oh Cmon, if Romnesia can pass, so can Birther. FWIW I am not even close to being a republican.

    My fear is that this will convert this nation I love to one that relies on socialist agendas of wealth redistribution and helping the poor by lynching the rich. I am not rich, and I am thankfully not poor either. I quoted an example earlier of how Obama's agendas have impacted and stopped us from generating 9 jobs, as a sort of a powerhouse/ well known brand at what we do, this is just a small example of how hampered "success" feels in this nation under this president.

    FWIW, the right man would have pushed Hillary and unified the masses, Obama for all his goods, has failed, immensely more at helping organizations sustain success
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Republicans would piss me off a lot less if they weren't so freaking anti-science/intellectual. It's like being intelligent is such a horrible thing to them. I can see being against Obama, but I can't see why ANYONE would be for Romney in his place.

    Basically if you aren't voting third party (or abstaining) you're the problem.
    I would have to strongly agree with this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I agree it will be George W. Bush all over again, but it will be George W.'s 4th term, the 3rd being Obama. I do not see any difference between Bush and Obama other than Obama being Bush on steroids and the next term whoever wins will increase dosages without pct.
    Obama doesn't have ogre Cheney controlling him though. Big difference. Can't hate on Obama for actually being pragmatic through bipartisanship. Can't say the same for the party of no.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I would have to strongly agree with this.
    It's stuff like that from the right that just annoys me. Also stupid crap like "Obama bowed to leader X when the custom over there is to do that!"

    You can hate on Obama for a ton of stuff, but pretty much every President has bowed to other leaders if that is the custom. You know who started it? George Washington.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Obama doesn't have ogre Cheney controlling him though. Big difference. Can't hate on Obama for actually being pragmatic through bipartisanship. Can't say the same for the party of no.
    Obama is just a puppet the same way Bush was. Obama has the ogre banks and ogre corporations controlling him.

    Being bipartisan is very easy and automatic since there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats, both parties are financed by the same people. Its a duopoly system giving people the illusion of choice.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Oh Cmon, if Romnesia can pass, so can Birther. FWIW I am not even close to being a republican.
    The issue with the birther...Im convinced (but not positive) that the fraudulent birth certificate that was tampered with then released on whitehouse.gov wasnt to hide his place of birth, but rather to conceal who his real father was which was originally listed as "unknown."

    Regardless, Hawaiian law allows for those birth certificates to be given out to anybody so it is not a legitimate document for place of birth.

    The law, Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 states:

    “Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

    This is a loophole that allows foreigners to establish US citizenship even if the parents aren't citizens.

    Anyways, none of this matters as much as his actual policy, wars, executive orders, +more which are terrible.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Obama doesn't have ogre Cheney controlling him though. Big difference. Can't hate on Obama for actually being pragmatic through bipartisanship. Can't say the same for the party of no.
    you are out of your ****ing mind. Obama isn't pragmatic, he's dogmatic. His idea of bipartisanship was "the people elected me, do exactly as I say without any of your input or changes"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you are out of your ****ing mind. Obama isn't pragmatic, he's dogmatic. His idea of bipartisanship was "the people elected me, do exactly as I say without any of your input or changes"
    Yes...

    Obama has signed more executive orders than any president in history (wow, not even 1 term completed yet,) 140 to date (and counting) making his presidency a dictatorship. I will call it as I see it, Obama is a dictator. Making matters worse, some of his executive orders and actions destroys our Bill of Rights.

    Official source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-r...ecutive-orders
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  29. But the reality really is that Tories in general are rising to power, be it the Brits or be here. America would be a lot more self reliant if we learnt how to manage expectations. Successful people built this country, that does not imply that being poor or not well to do (like most of us) is a sin, it just means we need to want it more.

    I find it appalling that Obama and his cronies have not embraced this. Bill Maher, on his show with Nick Gillespie and Rachel Maddow, said that in this country we have a culture of punishing failure. I am not sure I would have my kids listen to that. We do not punish failure, we want you to fear it, because failing at something is the first step towards success, not a reason for you to start fingerpointing at others.

    Memphis for eg is a prime example of people with the victim mentality multiplying by the dozens and preaching the mentality to the future generations.

    Does it make me a bad person to want success and prosperity as much as Trump and Buffet? No it does not, but if I am not working hard for it, and saying well Trump's Dad gave it to him or as the Man says "You did not build that", thats absolute bollocks, I deserve to rot for not taking responsibility of my actions. Every man worth his salt has to work hard for it, Obama or Bush, Jindal or Biden does not matter.

    I wish this society of ours would move up from the scavenger mentality that we have gotten into, in the last 4-6 years and into the capitalist boomers that we know we can be.

    Just my .02
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you are out of your ****ing mind. Obama isn't pragmatic, he's dogmatic. His idea of bipartisanship was "the people elected me, do exactly as I say without any of your input or changes"


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yes...

    Obama has signed more executive orders than any president in history (wow, not even 1 term completed yet,) 140 to date (and counting) making his presidency a dictatorship. I will call it as I see it, Obama is a dictator. Making matters worse, some of his executive orders and actions destroys our Bill of Rights.

    Official source: Executive Orders | The White House

    I take it both of you are ignorant to the fact that he was basically forced to, due to the Republican House blocking EVERYTHING, and saying NO to EVERYTHING without putting effort into any sort of real bipartisanship agreement. That's how Republicans these days like to govern...basically freeze all decision making, holding the American people hostage to their BS.

    Yep, I'm bonkers Easy! A raving lunatic!

    Obama is as centrist as they come.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:21 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 07:54 PM
  3. Giving blood and workout out - not at the same time of course
    By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
  4. Are they the same? Methyl-1-Test.
    By gorillaproject in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 10:47 AM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM
Log in
Log in