ABCNews Holds Terror Warning Tape

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
vie drudge report
http://www.drudgereport.com/abct.htm
ABCNEWS HOLDS TERROR WARNING TAPE
In the last week before the election, ABCNEWS is holding a videotaped message from a purported al Qaeda terrorist warning of a new attack on America, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The terrorist claims on tape the next attack will dwarf 9/11. "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead. Further claims: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda.

ABCNEWS strongly denies holding the tape back from broadcast over political concerns during the last days of the election.

The CIA is analyzing the tape, a top federal source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Waziristan, Pakistan over the weekend, sources tells DRUDGE.

"We have been working 24 hours a day trying to authenticate [the tape]," a senior ABCNEWS source said Wednesday morning.

The terrorist's face is concealed by a head dress, and he speaks in an American accent, making it difficult to identify the individual.

US intelligence officials believe the man on tape may be Adam Gadhan - aka Adam Pearlman, a California native who was highlighted by the FBI in May as an individual most likely to be involved in or have knowledge of the next al Qaeda attacks.

According to the FBI, Gadahn, 25, attended al-Qaida training camps and served as an al-Qaida translator.

The disturbing tape runs an hour -- the man simply identifies himself as 'Assam the American.'

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
they were not holding it per se, the cia is looking at it and they dont think it is a big deal. they try this **** all the time.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said ABC gave the CIA a complete copy of the tape Monday. They described analysts’ concern as “low� because it is not clear that the tape was recorded recently and because the man on the tape, who speaks in what appears to be an American accent, mentions no details.this is from MSNBC.

J

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Actually ABC withheld the final 15 minutes of the tape from the CIA

from drudgereport.com
and
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/003698.php
ABCNEWS withheld portions of an alarming new al Qaeda videotape which warns the next terror attack will dwarf 9/11 from the CIA when they submitted the video for analysis, a top federal source tells the DRUDGE REPORT....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I heard it today listening to Michael Savage. I'd love to see this guy beheaded with a butterknife :rant:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
When he said all of us American's are guilty for murder my blood was boiling. This pussy better hide his identity cause he'd meet Allah real quick if he was in the States and we knew what he looked like (I assume he'd be in the US if he's threatening us).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
When he said all of us American's are guilty for murder my blood was boiling. This pussy better hide his identity cause he'd meet Allah real quick if he was in the States and we knew what he looked like (I assume he'd be in the US if he's threatening us).
Me -> :saw: <- him

Guilty of murder...I don't get this fool. This just further enhances my support for the not so fiscal conservative, Dubya. The more they hate GWB, the more I like him. Honestly, that is probably the single biggest reason I support GWB. The terrorists want him out of office. That speaks volumes, IMHO.