Florida Billboards Blame Bush for Hurricanes

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Like you couldn't see this one coming ...

Because President George W. Bush has "ignored the threat of global warming," Floridians can expect to be hit by increasingly destructive hurricanes, a new billboard campaign says.

The billboards, going up along Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando -- a week before the presidential election -- read, "Global warming equals worse hurricanes. George Bush just doesn't get it." The billboards show a photo of a hurricane swirling toward Florida.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If he would have made the rangers a better baseball team, the sox wouldn't have won the series.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Yeah I saw that the other day on the way to work, it's pathetic really.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
They should have went with Bush controls the weather.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is he also responsible for the Yankees collapse too.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It's true, Gore blamed the hurricanes on Global Warming and therefore the Bush Administration.
Gore spoke here about that

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It's true, Gore blamed the hurricanes on Global Warming and therefore the Bush Administration.
Gore spoke here about that
Gore's a douche bag...

I saw this coming...every conservative personality on the planet was calling this out way ahead of time. I just can't believe that a) people are dumb enough to believe it b) the democrats are low enough to spread this fodder...wait, I can believe that one...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys lighten up on Gore. I mean didn't he invent the internet or something?(I'm a little tired so if I have confused him with a different douchebag v.p. please disregard my lame ass joke)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys lighten up on Gore. I mean didn't he invent the internet or something?(I'm a little tired so if I have confused him with a different douchebag v.p. please disregard my lame ass joke)
No, you got it right....lol

What a claim, huh? ROFLMAO.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
we owe him
everyone owes him