Is anybody out there undecided?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.64%

Is anybody out there undecided?

I hear in a lot of the news that the those that are undecided will make the difference in the election. Do any of you know anybody that really doesn't know which candidate they will be voting for? It seems like EVERYBODY has an opinion..and most people feel very strongly about their opinion.

2. Get big or die trying
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.62%

I'm unsure who i will vote for. I think the reason everyone seems to have decided is b/c those that have decided generally have a strong opinion one way or another, and tend to voice that opinion.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    I'm unsure who i will vote for. I think the reason everyone seems to have decided is b/c those that have decided generally have a strong opinion one way or another, and tend to voice that opinion.

I am surprised by this. From all of my research, the two USA presidential candidates are so different that it is difficult for me to comprehend how one has not chosen one or neither.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I really don't like either Kerry or Bush but I'm voting for Bush because the devil you know is usually better than the devil you don't know.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I am surprised by this. From all of my research, the two USA presidential candidates are so different that it is difficult for me to comprehend how one has not chosen one or neither.
    Agreed...I think the undecided vote is very small..
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.22%

Here are 4 good reasons not to care who wins the presidental election

1. Kerry didn’t win, Hillary lost! That’s right. Hillary’s plans will be on hold until 2012 if Kerry is successful. True, Recovering Republicans don’t expect Kerry to be successful, but really, what is our track record here – lots of people thought Clinton did fine, right? Well, lots of other people thought he did fine, anyway. And you had better be rooting for Kerry to succeed – there is a war on, and failure is not an option.

2. These times demand the Times, and you can go back to reading it. Admit it – the Times is a great paper, but it has been so anti-Bush that you can only look at it after you take two aspirin and duct tape your mouth. Under Kerry, those days will be but a grim memory. Now, you can smile each morning as the Times tries to undo two years of bias in two months by putting Kerry under the microscope. Enjoy!

3. Did we lose the White House? It’s only a flesh wound! With a Republican Congress, Kerry can’t do too much harm.
    Our hopes are pinned on Frist and DeLay now. Sorry, I was trying to be upbeat with that – let’s go on.

4. Relax while someone else tries to spin the latest outrage. Putting a Democrat in charge might actually make their party take a little bit of responsibility for the events of the day. This might be bracing for them, and amusing for the rest of us.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im close to neutral as one can get. my girl and her family trying to convince me real bad though..... how to tell your GF to shut up (ha)
    Sage

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody out there juicing? (And i dont mean roids lol)
    By boomfreaka in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:51 AM
  3. Is HMG out there.......no sourcing?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
  5. What is the best NO ( Nitric Oxide Booster) out there???
    By WonderBread in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:37 PM