EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    I think, stop voting in career politicians. I say Cain. Every person I will ever vote for, is the one with the least political experience. Everyone hates politicians, so quit voting them in.
    Cain was Chairman of the Federal Reserve Branch of Kansas. He wasnt just a pizza guy. Take that for what its worth, but anybody coming out of the Federal Reserve private banking cartel freaks me out.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well after specifically saying that he wouldnt, Warbama is cracking down on medical marijuana in California. As much as this might piss of the stoners(and me), there is a bigger issue. This guy breaks every promise. The only one he held was catching Osama, and lets be honest, that was the military. They would have caught him by now even if idiot Bush had a third term.

It seems like what ever president we elect that belongs to either political party is just going to kiss the asses of the people they work for. they wont stand up for the people. They wont stand up for morales. They wont stand up for anything. Lets face it, kiss asses rise to power and thats what's ruining our country.

Say what you whant about Ron Paul, we need to get that guy elected. He seems like the only perso who will stand up for anything. Start the movement! Tell your friends! If you have Facebook or Twitter then spread the word! Ron Paul 2012!
    Whoa buddy let's chill out a little bit huh?

First. A lot of people here like Ron Paul, but we don't need you chanting like a lunatic.

2nd. The dispensaries targeted by the Feds were only those that violated state and federal law. The feds were targeting the criminally organized dispensaries (and dont you dare say those dont exist) and used lame laws like they were operating too close to parks or schools, etc. Those same laws exist for liquor shops in some states. Do i have a problem with smart crackdowns on criminal organizations breaking both state and fed law? NOPE! Good job feds.

The IRS has been sending out insane bills to these dispensaries i.e. 1 million dollar fines because according to California state law all dispensaries are non-profits but these companies are making millions in profit so the govt is taking their cut. hey, times are hard.

Thanks for reading from your more than likely republican leaning news sources about what is sooooo completely not important compared to the American Jobs Act. Don't let the shiny things distract you primate.

Instead of worrying about a guy that will never get the seat, I suggest you use your energy to promote the AJA and get the economy moving again huh? After all the election isnt for quite some time.
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
    •   

3. And trust my friends I will post the link just as soon as I hit my 50 post limit lol!!
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.

4. Dear god...another anti Obama thread. I think when I get bored I'll just start another thread..."Obama can't be trusted, I mean after all look what he named his dog."

5. Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    And trust my friends I will post the link just as soon as I hit my 50 post limit lol!!
    Just keep posting the monkey crap you always have been posting and you will get there my friend...

Just playing, lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Dear god...another anti Obama thread. I think when I get bored I'll just start another thread..."Obama can't be trusted, I mean after all look what he named his dog."
    He is just part of a whole, its like having cancer and blaming only 1 of the cells.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    He's cracking down on the dispensaries, which is still something that was specifically said wasnt going to happen. and since dispensary wont sere you without a card anyway, this is still basically him sticking it to patients.

Honestly, whoever you guys vote for, just dont vote for Obama. His biggest accomplishment was takeing credit for something our military did.

Honestly whoever you vote for, it doesn't matter if he ran his state into the dirt, is shes crazy, if they just want the glamour, if he or she is disinterested...just dont vote for obama.

according to you

bachman > obama
    perry > obama
    santorum > obama

you are a fool.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He is just part of a whole, its like having cancer and blaming only 1 of the cells.
    That wasn't my point, but knock yourself out. If there was a conservative in office, the political part of this forum would have one thread and it would just read..."yaaay."

Bachmann > lunatic fringe
    Perry > Great job in TX
    Ron Paul < has a one in billion chance of securing the nomination (cue dumb and dumber..."so your telling me there's a chance?"

9. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Dear god...another anti Obama thread. I think when I get bored I'll just start another thread..."Obama can't be trusted, I mean after all look what he named his dog."
    I dont really take obama bashing seriously. considering the Prez is the face of that party, I think we can consider being anti-obama as similar to being anti-democrat, which is fine.

but when you say something like "vote for anyone but this guy", I think that's the point someone has to say something.

10. Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    I dont really take obama bashing seriously. considering the Prez is the face of that party, I think we can consider being anti-obama as similar to being anti-democrat, which is fine.

but when you say something like "vote for anyone but this guy", I think that's the point someone has to say something.
    Like I said if anyone named Bush (even his dog) was in office, this political forum would be empty with the exception of one thread that just read..."YAAAAAY."

11. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    That wasn't my point, but knock yourself out. If there was a conservative in office, the political part of this forum would have one thread and it would just read..."yaaay."

Bachmann > lunatic fringe
    Perry > Great job in TX
    Ron Paul < has a one in billion chance of securing the nomination (cue dumb and dumber..."so your telling me there's a chance?"
    Probably...I hate both democrats and republicans, liberals and conservatives, left and right so not me, lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Like I said if anyone named Bush (even his dog) was in office, this political forum would be empty with the exception of one thread that just read..."YAAAAAY."
    Thats not true, I hate Bush and Obama...I dont see any difference between them.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thats not true, I hate Bush and Obama...I dont see any difference between them.
    Well judging from the some of the threads you've created..."Breaking news!!! Obama is in cahoots with bigfoot and they're trying to ruin our economy!!! End the madness NOW and vote for Ron Paul!"

I kid.

14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Well judging from the some of the threads you've created..."Breaking news!!! Obama is in cahoots with bigfoot and their trying to ruin our economy!!! End the madness NOW and vote for Ron Paul!"

I kid.
    Oh..lol I know some people that attack Obama think going back to Republican is the answer so I see where your coming from. Thats mainstream...Democrats ruin the country and mainstream media/voters think the other party will save the country, then Republicans run everything....vice versa.

Back in the Bush era I attacked Bush as much as I attacked Obama. Im not mainstream.

I dont think Im voting for Ron Paul if he is on the ballot as a Republican as much as I like him, I feel it would be an unethical thing to vote anything Democrat or Republican.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Oh..lol I know some people that attack Obama think going back to Republican is the answer so I see where your coming from. Thats mainstream...Democrats ruin the country and mainstream media/voters think the other party will save the country, then Republicans run everything....vice versa.

Back in the Bush era I attacked Bush as much as I attacked Obama. Im not mainstream.

I dont think Im voting for Ron Paul if he is on the ballot as a Republican as much as I like him, I feel it would be an unethical thing to vote anything Democrat or Republican.
    I hear you. I'd vote for Michelle Bachmann simply because she's a lunatic and lunatics are fun.

16. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I hear you. I'd vote for Michelle Bachmann simply because she's a lunatic and lunatics are fun.
    I feel ya man..I love watching Leno and Letterman, so if she was President it would be a dream come true for me.

I wish Vince McMahon and Donal Trump would run, just so I have more things to watch on TV.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I feel ya man..I love watching Leno and Letterman, so if she was President it would be a dream come true for me.

I wish Vince McMahon and Donal Trump would run, just so I have more things to watch on TV.
    I would vote for one of the Baldwin brothers, the fat one Daniel, because he likes to party and usually wakes up in someone's dumpster every weekend. I like to party...so I like my president to party. (Ricky Bobby)

18. Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    Whoa buddy let's chill out a little bit huh?

First. A lot of people here like Ron Paul, but we don't need you chanting like a lunatic.

2nd. The dispensaries targeted by the Feds were only those that violated state and federal law. The feds were targeting the criminally organized dispensaries (and dont you dare say those dont exist) and used lame laws like they were operating too close to parks or schools, etc. Those same laws exist for liquor shops in some states. Do i have a problem with smart crackdowns on criminal organizations breaking both state and fed law? NOPE! Good job feds.

The IRS has been sending out insane bills to these dispensaries i.e. 1 million dollar fines because according to California state law all dispensaries are non-profits but these companies are making millions in profit so the govt is taking their cut. hey, times are hard.

Thanks for reading from your more than likely republican leaning news sources about what is sooooo completely not important compared to the American Jobs Act. Don't let the shiny things distract you primate.

Instead of worrying about a guy that will never get the seat, I suggest you use your energy to promote the AJA and get the economy moving again huh? After all the election isnt for quite some time.
    Well the link I posted pretty much made it sound like the whole thing was Obamas decision, and even though I missed the part where its only the criminally run dispensaries, that doesnt change the fact that the guys not holding up on promises and his approval is falling even in democratic circles. Im an independant by the way. Ive talked trash on both bigpolitical parties all through this thread actually. But no, I wasnt raveing like a lunatic. I was writing about the same behavioral habits that even his own political party are fed up with.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I stay away from the politicalthreads. This is the first that Ive started. So if there are a lot of other ones by coincidence, then their must be a reason. Honestly why did you even open this one?

19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Why are you and Vinnie starting a new thread where your pretending like I started a pro republican thread. I had already slammed him, and the republicans in this specific thread before you guys got here.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Why are you and Vinnie starting a new thread where your pretending like I started a pro republican thread. I had already slammed him, and the republicans in this specific thread before you guys got here.

Relax...it's not that serious. But seriously did you hear that Obama is working with Dr. Evil and has plans on world domination? I heard it from his son Scotty.

21. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well the link I posted pretty much made it sound like the whole thing was Obamas decision, and even though I missed the part where its only the criminally run dispensaries, that doesnt change the fact that the guys not holding up on promises and his approval is falling even in democratic circles. Im an independant by the way. Ive talked trash on both bigpolitical parties all through this thread actually. But no, I wasnt raveing like a lunatic. I was writing about the same behavioral habits that even his own political party are fed up with.

I stay away from the politicalthreads. This is the first that Ive started. So if there are a lot of other ones by coincidence, then their must be a reason. Honestly why did you even open this one?
    Dude... I opened it cause it said: EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

I don't want to push you away from the political threads bro. Please join in on the convo, but when you step you gotta step correct. You can't come in here naming threads EMERGENCY! and posting links that bash the Obama Administration without even telling the full story.

I was effen pissed when I first read that Obama was cracking down on the dispensaries. But then I checked my sources and found the other side of the story.

How do you feel now that you know you were just a victim to the political machine?

You fell for it, hook, line, and sinkerrrr!!!

And Im an independent too bro. I have nothing to gain by aligning myself to one specific political party. My ideologies change depending on the subject matter.

So quit trying to push your racist Ron Paul political agenda on us okay?!!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    Dude... I opened it cause it said: EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

I don't want to push you away from the political threads bro. Please join in on the convo, but when you step you gotta step correct. You can't come in here naming threads EMERGENCY! and posting links that bash the Obama Administration without even telling the full story.

I was effen pissed when I first read that Obama was cracking down on the dispensaries. But then I checked my sources and found the other side of the story.

How do you feel now that you know you were just a victim to the political machine?

You fell for it, hook, line, and sinkerrrr!!!

And Im an independent too bro. I have nothing to gain by aligning myself to one specific political party. My ideologies change depending on the subject matter.

So quit trying to push your racist Ron Paul political agenda on us okay?!!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

lol
    Unfortunately, you will only ever read one part of the story on this forum (99% conservative), fueled mostly by misinformation, information sourced from obscure blogs and youtube videos.

23. Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?

For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?

For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.
    That's commendable and I'm sure Ron Paul and the 3 other people that vote for him will be forever grateful. What sources are you referencing in regards to your claims? And also under what context?

25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    That's commendable and I'm sure Ron Paul and the 3 other people that vote for him will be forever grateful. What sources are you referencing in regards to your claims? And also under what context?
    None eally. That was the general rumor in stonerville, but just a rumor so far. Lets forget I even mentioned that part.

26. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    None eally. That was the general rumor in stonerville, but just a rumor so far. Lets forget I even mentioned that part.
    And that is exactly what I told you when I was speaking about supporting threads like these with factually based references. More than 90% of the threads in the political forum are based on innuendo, half facts, misguided social views, "blogs" and youtube videos. How anyone can take this stuff seriously is beyond me.

27. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?

If he makes it that far I'm voting for Ron Paul too bro.

28. Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    If he makes it that far I'm voting for Ron Paul too bro.
    I think that Ron's biggest obstacle is that his own fans are mostly saying lets give up because the guy in unelectible. I say if people would start being hopeful and spreadinng the word, he might stan a better chance. Thats why Im telling all his fans to get on FB, twitter, Friendster and where ever and spread the word! Tell your freinds to do the same and have them tell their friends to do the same! I honestly think his fan base is big enough to get this ball rolling if htey would actually try.

29. Wait a minute. Wasnt Obamas original promis to let states regulate their own marijuana laws? In less someone woud talk me out of it I think im back to being mad at him!

30. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Wait a minute. Wasnt Obamas original promis to let states regulate their own marijuana laws? In less someone woud talk me out of it I think im back to being mad at him!
    He flip flopped on all his campaign promises, are you really surprised?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 03:21 PM
  2. PLEASE READ THIS!!! Emergency
    By MEH89 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 12:22 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:16 PM
  4. You guys need to read this thread.