EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    That wasn't my point, but knock yourself out. If there was a conservative in office, the political part of this forum would have one thread and it would just read..."yaaay."

    Bachmann > lunatic fringe
    Perry > Great job in TX
    Ron Paul < has a one in billion chance of securing the nomination (cue dumb and dumber..."so your telling me there's a chance?"
    Probably...I hate both democrats and republicans, liberals and conservatives, left and right so not me, lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  2. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Like I said if anyone named Bush (even his dog) was in office, this political forum would be empty with the exception of one thread that just read..."YAAAAAY."
    Thats not true, I hate Bush and Obama...I dont see any difference between them.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thats not true, I hate Bush and Obama...I dont see any difference between them.
    Well judging from the some of the threads you've created..."Breaking news!!! Obama is in cahoots with bigfoot and they're trying to ruin our economy!!! End the madness NOW and vote for Ron Paul!"

    I kid.
    •   
       

  4. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Well judging from the some of the threads you've created..."Breaking news!!! Obama is in cahoots with bigfoot and their trying to ruin our economy!!! End the madness NOW and vote for Ron Paul!"

    I kid.
    Oh..lol I know some people that attack Obama think going back to Republican is the answer so I see where your coming from. Thats mainstream...Democrats ruin the country and mainstream media/voters think the other party will save the country, then Republicans run everything....vice versa.

    Back in the Bush era I attacked Bush as much as I attacked Obama. Im not mainstream.

    I dont think Im voting for Ron Paul if he is on the ballot as a Republican as much as I like him, I feel it would be an unethical thing to vote anything Democrat or Republican.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  5. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Oh..lol I know some people that attack Obama think going back to Republican is the answer so I see where your coming from. Thats mainstream...Democrats ruin the country and mainstream media/voters think the other party will save the country, then Republicans run everything....vice versa.

    Back in the Bush era I attacked Bush as much as I attacked Obama. Im not mainstream.

    I dont think Im voting for Ron Paul if he is on the ballot as a Republican as much as I like him, I feel it would be an unethical thing to vote anything Democrat or Republican.
    I hear you. I'd vote for Michelle Bachmann simply because she's a lunatic and lunatics are fun.
  6. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I hear you. I'd vote for Michelle Bachmann simply because she's a lunatic and lunatics are fun.
    I feel ya man..I love watching Leno and Letterman, so if she was President it would be a dream come true for me.

    I wish Vince McMahon and Donal Trump would run, just so I have more things to watch on TV.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I feel ya man..I love watching Leno and Letterman, so if she was President it would be a dream come true for me.

    I wish Vince McMahon and Donal Trump would run, just so I have more things to watch on TV.
    I would vote for one of the Baldwin brothers, the fat one Daniel, because he likes to party and usually wakes up in someone's dumpster every weekend. I like to party...so I like my president to party. (Ricky Bobby)
  8. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    Whoa buddy let's chill out a little bit huh?

    First. A lot of people here like Ron Paul, but we don't need you chanting like a lunatic.

    2nd. The dispensaries targeted by the Feds were only those that violated state and federal law. The feds were targeting the criminally organized dispensaries (and dont you dare say those dont exist) and used lame laws like they were operating too close to parks or schools, etc. Those same laws exist for liquor shops in some states. Do i have a problem with smart crackdowns on criminal organizations breaking both state and fed law? NOPE! Good job feds.

    The IRS has been sending out insane bills to these dispensaries i.e. 1 million dollar fines because according to California state law all dispensaries are non-profits but these companies are making millions in profit so the govt is taking their cut. hey, times are hard.

    Thanks for reading from your more than likely republican leaning news sources about what is sooooo completely not important compared to the American Jobs Act. Don't let the shiny things distract you primate.

    Instead of worrying about a guy that will never get the seat, I suggest you use your energy to promote the AJA and get the economy moving again huh? After all the election isnt for quite some time.
    Well the link I posted pretty much made it sound like the whole thing was Obamas decision, and even though I missed the part where its only the criminally run dispensaries, that doesnt change the fact that the guys not holding up on promises and his approval is falling even in democratic circles. Im an independant by the way. Ive talked trash on both bigpolitical parties all through this thread actually. But no, I wasnt raveing like a lunatic. I was writing about the same behavioral habits that even his own political party are fed up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Dear god...another anti Obama thread. I think when I get bored I'll just start another thread..."Obama can't be trusted, I mean after all look what he named his dog."
    I stay away from the politicalthreads. This is the first that Ive started. So if there are a lot of other ones by coincidence, then their must be a reason. Honestly why did you even open this one?
  9. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Like I said if anyone named Bush (even his dog) was in office, this political forum would be empty with the exception of one thread that just read..."YAAAAAY."
    Why are you and Vinnie starting a new thread where your pretending like I started a pro republican thread. I had already slammed him, and the republicans in this specific thread before you guys got here.
  10. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Why are you and Vinnie starting a new thread where your pretending like I started a pro republican thread. I had already slammed him, and the republicans in this specific thread before you guys got here.

    Relax...it's not that serious. But seriously did you hear that Obama is working with Dr. Evil and has plans on world domination? I heard it from his son Scotty.
  11. Registered User
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well the link I posted pretty much made it sound like the whole thing was Obamas decision, and even though I missed the part where its only the criminally run dispensaries, that doesnt change the fact that the guys not holding up on promises and his approval is falling even in democratic circles. Im an independant by the way. Ive talked trash on both bigpolitical parties all through this thread actually. But no, I wasnt raveing like a lunatic. I was writing about the same behavioral habits that even his own political party are fed up with.

    I stay away from the politicalthreads. This is the first that Ive started. So if there are a lot of other ones by coincidence, then their must be a reason. Honestly why did you even open this one?
    Dude... I opened it cause it said: EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

    I don't want to push you away from the political threads bro. Please join in on the convo, but when you step you gotta step correct. You can't come in here naming threads EMERGENCY! and posting links that bash the Obama Administration without even telling the full story.

    I was effen pissed when I first read that Obama was cracking down on the dispensaries. But then I checked my sources and found the other side of the story.

    How do you feel now that you know you were just a victim to the political machine?

    You fell for it, hook, line, and sinkerrrr!!!

    And Im an independent too bro. I have nothing to gain by aligning myself to one specific political party. My ideologies change depending on the subject matter.

    So quit trying to push your racist Ron Paul political agenda on us okay?!!!

    RON PAUL 2012!!!

    lol
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
  12. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    Dude... I opened it cause it said: EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

    I don't want to push you away from the political threads bro. Please join in on the convo, but when you step you gotta step correct. You can't come in here naming threads EMERGENCY! and posting links that bash the Obama Administration without even telling the full story.

    I was effen pissed when I first read that Obama was cracking down on the dispensaries. But then I checked my sources and found the other side of the story.

    How do you feel now that you know you were just a victim to the political machine?

    You fell for it, hook, line, and sinkerrrr!!!

    And Im an independent too bro. I have nothing to gain by aligning myself to one specific political party. My ideologies change depending on the subject matter.

    So quit trying to push your racist Ron Paul political agenda on us okay?!!!

    RON PAUL 2012!!!

    lol
    Unfortunately, you will only ever read one part of the story on this forum (99% conservative), fueled mostly by misinformation, information sourced from obscure blogs and youtube videos.
  13. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?



    For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.
  14. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?



    For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.
    That's commendable and I'm sure Ron Paul and the 3 other people that vote for him will be forever grateful. What sources are you referencing in regards to your claims? And also under what context?
  15. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    That's commendable and I'm sure Ron Paul and the 3 other people that vote for him will be forever grateful. What sources are you referencing in regards to your claims? And also under what context?
    None eally. That was the general rumor in stonerville, but just a rumor so far. Lets forget I even mentioned that part.
  16. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    None eally. That was the general rumor in stonerville, but just a rumor so far. Lets forget I even mentioned that part.
    And that is exactly what I told you when I was speaking about supporting threads like these with factually based references. More than 90% of the threads in the political forum are based on innuendo, half facts, misguided social views, "blogs" and youtube videos. How anyone can take this stuff seriously is beyond me.
  17. Registered User
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Its true. I saw a bunch of stuff that specifically said "Obama is closeing dispensaries" and that it would be harder for patients to get weed. Do you guys think it will be harder to get a medical marijuana card in California, or dose that assumption have no merit?



    For the record im still voting for Ron Paul, but no ones talking me out of thatLOL.

    If he makes it that far I'm voting for Ron Paul too bro.
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
  18. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnythestick View Post
    If he makes it that far I'm voting for Ron Paul too bro.
    I think that Ron's biggest obstacle is that his own fans are mostly saying lets give up because the guy in unelectible. I say if people would start being hopeful and spreadinng the word, he might stan a better chance. Thats why Im telling all his fans to get on FB, twitter, Friendster and where ever and spread the word! Tell your freinds to do the same and have them tell their friends to do the same! I honestly think his fan base is big enough to get this ball rolling if htey would actually try.
  19. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Wait a minute. Wasnt Obamas original promis to let states regulate their own marijuana laws? In less someone woud talk me out of it I think im back to being mad at him!
  20. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Wait a minute. Wasnt Obamas original promis to let states regulate their own marijuana laws? In less someone woud talk me out of it I think im back to being mad at him!
    He flip flopped on all his campaign promises, are you really surprised?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  21. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    He flip flopped on all his campaign promises, are you really surprised?
    And thats exactly why i started this thread! that and to support Ron Paul. But ya, we got off on a weed tangent, but like I said, its about so much more than that!
  22. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    And thats exactly why i started this thread! that and to support Ron Paul. But ya, we got off on a weed tangent, but like I said, its about so much more than that!
    Sources/references? Awaiting the impending youtube video as evidence, or a blog written by some guy in his basement.
  23. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...romise-broken/

    And I would like to think that the potential still exist for a president to be so good that the media machine gives them praise instead of dragging them down. People cried when Kennedy died. Id like to think that if he was in office today, the media wouldnt just drag him down.
  24. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...romise-broken/

    And I would like to think that the potential still exist for a president to be so good that the media machine gives them praise instead of dragging them down. People cried when Kennedy died. Id like to think that if he was in office today, the media wouldnt just drag him down.
    The conservative media did in fact drag him (Kennedy) through the mud. They did so in a similar fashion with respect to the Clintons. Bush Sr. promised not to raise taxes, and we saw what happened there. It's all relative to one's social perspective. It's part of the game.
  25. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The conservative media did in fact drag him (Kennedy) through the mud. They did so in a similar fashion with respect to the Clintons. Bush Sr. promised not to raise taxes, and we saw what happened there. It's all relative to one's social perspective. It's part of the game.
    True. Either way, I dont imagine as many people crying for Obama. Not to put him down too much. Just saying.
  26. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    True. Either way, I dont imagine as many people crying for Obama. Not to put him down too much. Just saying.
    You should put him down. Have you ever downloaded his "birth certificate" directly from the whitehouse and use photoshop program and split this document from the 60's into multiple layers revealing a fraudulent document?



    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You should put him down. Have you ever downloaded his "birth certificate" directly from the whitehouse and use photoshop program and split this document from the 60's into multiple layers revealing a fraudulent document?



    Lol oh dear god....sigh.
  28. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    I just wanna tell my ron paul fans: Spread the word on Ron Paul! Call your local headshops and tell them to advertize the guy running for president who whants to legalize weed! Switch to Republican 3 months before the primary so you can vote him into lead canidate!
  29. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I just wanna tell my ron paul fans: Spread the word on Ron Paul! Call your local headshops and tell them to advertize the guy running for president who whants to legalize weed! Switch to Republican 3 months before the primary so you can vote him into lead canidate!
    I think Ron Paul needs to be promoted for his more urgent agenda, which is auditing the Fed and ending the wars. The fact that he is the only anti-war candidate (including Obama) has much value to it. Legalizing weed is only a tiny part of ending the War on Drugs as a whole, but more important issues need to be promoted imo at the start.

    I would never join the Republican party, or any party even if my vote was lost. As a matter of fact, Im unsure if I would even vote Ron Paul as a Republican, I may only vote for him if he loses the Repub race and runs as a Independent or Libertarian.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I think Ron Paul needs to be promoted for his more urgent agenda, which is auditing the Fed and ending the wars. The fact that he is the only anti-war candidate (including Obama) has much value to it. Legalizing weed is only a tiny part of ending the War on Drugs as a whole, but more important issues need to be promoted imo at the start.

    I would never join the Republican party, or any party even if my vote was lost. As a matter of fact, Im unsure if I would even vote Ron Paul as a Republican, I may only vote for him if he loses the Repub race and runs as a Independent or Libertarian.
    You know, I dont really likethe idea of him running as a republican either since thats not what he is, but I have a strong feeling hell just be forgotten if he loses the republican primary.
  31. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    You know, I dont really likethe idea of him running as a republican either since thats not what he is, but I have a strong feeling hell just be forgotten if he loses the republican primary.
    I dont blame him...if it wasnt for that he wouldnt be allowed at any of the debates on national television. Its bad enough as is, A scientific study shows Ron Paul has least exposure out of all candidates.

    I remember back in 2000 Ralph Nader fought to get on the debates as a 3rd party candidate as was not allowed. A student at a University where the debate took place donated his ticket to him so Ralph can attend the audience, and the ones running the debate called the Police on him and kicked him off the property before he was even able to enter the building or face arrest.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  32. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    19615

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    see below



    It has always been said they are fine as long as they abide by the states laws. The targets of the crackdown were not operating in compliance with their state laws. Money laundering and selling drugs are still illegal. The medicinal marijuana law was not intended for people to get high for fun but to provide treatment for the ill. Now if you think marijuana should be sold for recreational purposes than that is a whole other conversation but as of now it is still illegal and the law is the law. Now dont get me wrong, I am pro cannibus and think it should be legalized but the fact is it isnt. Why fault someone for enforcing the laws?

    Furthermore you claims to "vote GOP screw the dems" again is unfounded. In the same article you posted it states these crackdown actions are being criticized by democrats as wrong.

    lastly I have a question for you... You say Screw Obama because of this recent event and in the same post also say he didn't kill Osama the military did. How does he not get credit for killing Osama but is to blame for the actions of the attorney generals? Obama didn't shut down any smoke shops did he? But yet you blame him because it was under his command right? Well while Obama might not have personally killed Osama but it was under his command was it not? I am pretty sure as commander and chief of the military the death of Osama was under his orders. So how is it he gets the blame for something he influenced but gets no credit for something he ordered?
    Couldn't have said it better
  33. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Couldn't have said it better
    Which part? We already concluded(peacefully so dont argue) that the last two paragraphs wernt really accurate.
  34. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    19615

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Which part? We already concluded(peacefully so dont argue) that the last two paragraphs wernt really accurate.
    I am not here to argue. I agree with the first part people are trying to use the medicinal side of the drug to sell it illegally. There are some dems that think it is wrong it is never 100%. And as far as the last part well I think he does deserve some credit even though it obviously was the military that performed it. There are so many points of view on politics I am not trying to start an argument again but it is never cut and dry like people want to make it seem.

    EDIT: I also did not read the rest of the thread so I have no idea what else was said so don't attack me lol
  35. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I am not here to argue. I agree with the first part people are trying to use the medicinal side of the drug to sell it illegally. There are some dems that think it is wrong it is never 100%. And as far as the last part well I think he does deserve some credit even though it obviously was the military that performed it. There are so many points of view on politics I am not trying to start an argument again but it is never cut and dry like people want to make it seem.

    EDIT: I also did not read the rest of the thread so I have no idea what else was said so don't attack me lol
    wasnt attacking. Were still cool LOL
  36. Registered User
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Rep Power
    19615

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    wasnt attacking. Were still cool LOL
    haha I didnt think you were attacking me I was just saying that to prepare for anyone replying to my post who disagrees.
  37. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Oh, and two more things we can do are request that grocery stores carry Ron Paul pariphinalia, and also request it from any place thats hip. Its pretty easy actually to look up a grocery store online, select contact form, type a quick request, and you really dont even half to fill in your personal information. Just leave that part blank!
  38. Registered User
    jcowens2007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    51

    lol
  39. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by jcowens2007 View Post
    lol
    lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  40. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Just an update. Ill admit that even I had lost hope after that televised debate Saturday where he only got to talk for 89 seconds, but hes actully in the top 4 in Ohio! Plus, Herman Cain didnt even kmake it to the top four!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:21 PM
  2. PLEASE READ THIS!!! Emergency
    By MEH89 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 10:22 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. You guys need to read this thread.
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in