EMERGENCY! If you ever read one political thread, this has to be the one. Read NOW!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well after specifically saying that he wouldnt, Warbama is cracking down on medical marijuana in California. As much as this might piss of the stoners(and me), there is a bigger issue. This guy breaks every promise. The only one he held was catching Osama, and lets be honest, that was the military. They would have caught him by now even if idiot Bush had a third term.

It seems like what ever president we elect that belongs to either political party is just going to kiss the asses of the people they work for. they wont stand up for the people. They wont stand up for morales. They wont stand up for anything. Lets face it, kiss asses rise to power and thats what's ruining our country.

Say what you whant about Ron Paul, we need to get that guy elected. He seems like the only perso who will stand up for anything. Start the movement! Tell your friends! If you have Facebook or Twitter then spread the word! Ron Paul 2012!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
link?

As far as I know the attorney general has said the federal government would not prosecute individuals or peruse them as long as they are abiding by their states local laws regarding the use of medicinal marijuana

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dammit

Grumpy

Awards
I support this..... yeah, because I don't smoke weed........

;)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
He's cracking down on the dispensaries, which is still something that was specifically said wasnt going to happen. and since dispensary wont sere you without a card anyway, this is still basically him sticking it to patients.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/federal-prosecutors-launch-coordinated-crackdown-on-calif-medical-pot-dispensaries/2011/10/08/gIQAPGluUL_story.html

Honestly, whoever you guys vote for, just dont vote for Obama. His biggest accomplishment was takeing credit for something our military did.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I support this..... yeah, because I don't smoke weed........

;)
And more power to ya, but this is so much bigger than wether or not you support him cracking down on dispinseries. I dont expect to change your mind, but please go back to my OP, read each sentence and consider the details. This is so much larger than wether your a weed fan or not.

Grumpy

Awards
Please vote ron paul
Nothing would change under him. Hell, we have a president that admitted he smoked weed and look what happens. I can easily say now that I can smoke weed and be president because I have proof. Paul would walk into office and walk out, without changing anything to do with marijuana.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's cracking down on the dispensaries, which is still something that was specifically said wasnt going to happen. and since dispensary wont sere you without a card anyway, this is still basically him sticking it to patients.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/federal-prosecutors-launch-coordinated-crackdown-on-calif-medical-pot-dispensaries/2011/10/08/gIQAPGluUL_story.html

Honestly, whoever you guys vote for, just dont vote for Obama. His biggest accomplishment was takeing credit for something our military did.
Did you bother to read that article?

You are over sensationalizing this in an effort to get emotional responses from people.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Did you bother to read that article?

You are over sensationalizing this in an effort to get emotional responses from people.
I thought that I did. Tell me what I missed.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Nothing would change under him. Hell, we have a president that admitted he smoked weed and look what happens. I can easily say now that I can smoke weed and be president because I have proof. Paul would walk into office and walk out, without changing anything to do with marijuana.
Like I said though man, its in the details. This is so much bigger than a marijuana issue.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wud change huh?!!! Wow not eveb worth an argument. Read man read

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought that I did. Tell me what I missed.
see below

against marijuana dealers and suppliers who use California’s 15-year-old medical marijuana law as legal cover for running sophisticated drug trafficking ventures in plain sight...... Not all of the thousands of storefront pot dispensaries thought to be operating in the state are being targeted in the crackdown
It has always been said they are fine as long as they abide by the states laws. The targets of the crackdown were not operating in compliance with their state laws. Money laundering and selling drugs are still illegal. The medicinal marijuana law was not intended for people to get high for fun but to provide treatment for the ill. Now if you think marijuana should be sold for recreational purposes than that is a whole other conversation but as of now it is still illegal and the law is the law. Now dont get me wrong, I am pro cannibus and think it should be legalized but the fact is it isnt. Why fault someone for enforcing the laws?

Furthermore you claims to "vote GOP screw the dems" again is unfounded. In the same article you posted it states these crackdown actions are being criticized by democrats as wrong.

lastly I have a question for you... You say Screw Obama because of this recent event and in the same post also say he didn't kill Osama the military did. How does he not get credit for killing Osama but is to blame for the actions of the attorney generals? Obama didn't shut down any smoke shops did he? But yet you blame him because it was under his command right? Well while Obama might not have personally killed Osama but it was under his command was it not? I am pretty sure as commander and chief of the military the death of Osama was under his orders. So how is it he gets the blame for something he influenced but gets no credit for something he ordered?

Grumpy

Awards
Nothing wud change huh?!!! Wow not eveb worth an argument. Read man read
I know he supports the legalization and wants to end the War on Drugs, but there is more than one deciding factor on those issues. You got not just Congress to really go through with those thing, Democrats will stand against the end of War on Drugs while Republicans will stand firm against legalization of marijuana, but also the states. Numerous lawsuits will be filled by states run by majority Republicans, take Florida. And numerous local governments will have more financial burden on them cracking down on meth and other drugs operations. If there is one thing I have found about campaign promises and positions, don't put much trust in them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its political gain, there is no evidence that even happened. Coincidentally, Seal Team 6 went down in a chopper they werent even supposed to be in months later.

"just dont vote for Obama" doesnt mean you wont vote for Obama. These guys are all the same, Bush, Obama, Nixon, and whatever puppet is in office the next term, nothing will change.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Its political gain, there is no evidence that even happened. Coincidentally, Seal Team 6 went down in a chopper they werent even supposed to be in months later.

^^^^^ thank you i agree

Reactions: ax1
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is you cant trust our government

Grumpy

Awards
Bottom line is you cant trust our government
Yep. I've been told by both sides that voting for ____ or ______ is voting for the lesser of the two evils. First off, you're acknowledging your candidate isn't really that good in the first place. And second, why does my choice have to between that? Why can't I vote for a candidate that I can put my trust in at least? Guess this what true democracy looks like...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. I've been told by both sides that voting for ____ or ______ is voting for the lesser of the two evils. First off, you're acknowledging your candidate isn't really that good in the first place. And second, why does my choice have to between that? Why can't I vote for a candidate that I can put my trust in at least? Guess this what true democracy looks like...
Its really not voting for the lesser of 2 evils, they are the same evil in regards to Democrats and Republicans (most of them, and not referring to the voters).

They can create a democracy tomorrow in China. They split the communist party into China Red, and China Blue. Everybody votes the same crooks back in power and they have an illusion of competition in a democratic system, when really they are the same thing.

The ways governments survive long-term is to create competition within itself (aka duopoly.) Its kind of like choosing between Coke and Pepsi.

In the end, the Republicrats are in power here.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
see below

It has always been said they are fine as long as they abide by the states laws. The targets of the crackdown were not operating in compliance with their state laws. Money laundering and selling drugs are still illegal. The medicinal marijuana law was not intended for people to get high for fun but to provide treatment for the ill. Now if you think marijuana should be sold for recreational purposes than that is a whole other conversation but as of now it is still illegal and the law is the law. Now dont get me wrong, I am pro cannibus and think it should be legalized but the fact is it isnt. Why fault someone for enforcing the laws?

Furthermore you claims to "vote GOP screw the dems" again is unfounded. In the same article you posted it states these crackdown actions are being criticized by democrats as wrong.

lastly I have a question for you... You say Screw Obama because of this recent event and in the same post also say he didn't kill Osama the military did. How does he not get credit for killing Osama but is to blame for the actions of the attorney generals? Obama didn't shut down any smoke shops did he? But yet you blame him because it was under his command right? Well while Obama might not have personally killed Osama but it was under his command was it not? I am pretty sure as commander and chief of the military the death of Osama was under his orders. So how is it he gets the blame for something he influenced but gets no credit for something he ordered?
Well, I can agree on the money laundering part. If their money laundering then yes, they should be penalized. Haveing said that, there is still something I dont understand. Are some of these places handing out weed to people without weed cards? If not, then I really dont think he should be stepping in to make it harder for patients to get their stuff. Is it really his buisiness to narrow the group of people who can get medicine? It sounds (correct me if Im wrong) like they whant people who are unhealthy to get this stuff. If a doctor can perscribe this stuff to someone with some minor complaint, why is it the governments buisiness tocome in and say "Your not sick enough". Personally, I get depressed because my friends are drunks and I dont like to drink. I wish I lived in a state that could perscribe me something for that depression. Maby Id have the motivation to go out more.

And I didnt say screw the democrats. I said screw both of the big dogs. I convinced that when either of those parties get elected, their conformist personalities will just give in to big pharma and big everything else, and the people suffer.

Obama: drastically loseing approval
Bush: terrible president
Clinton: really whanted to trust him. However many people, myself included, beleave he got us involved in a war we shouldnt have been in to destract from the oral sex scandal.

Elect a conformist, and you get a president who cant handle pressure well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This actually backs up my belief that a Libertarian should be given a chance.

Grumpy

Awards
This actually backs up my belief that a Libertarian should be given a chance.
I don't know, the party didn't really do well of a job picking a nominee in 2008. Look at Barr, pretty much flipped on everything he wants supported or opposed. Voted for the Patriot Act, not regrets it. Voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, no regrets that. Supported the War on Drugs and opposed Medical Marijuana, now the opposite on that. There is a time where I can see where you coming from changing opinion on one or two things, but hell that man did a lot of changing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only one he held was catching Osama, and lets be honest, that was the military. They would have caught him by now even if idiot Bush had a third term.
They caught Osama? Really? Did they? Really?

they wont stand up for the people. They wont stand up for morales.
Which people? Whose morals? Your people? Your morals? My people? My morals?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
They caught Osama? Really? Did they? Really?

Which people? Whose morals? Your people? Your morals? My people? My morals?
The basic morals of following through and not doing that which you said you wouldnt.
I don't know, the party didn't really do well of a job picking a nominee in 2008. Look at Barr, pretty much flipped on everything he wants supported or opposed. Voted for the Patriot Act, not regrets it. Voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, no regrets that. Supported the War on Drugs and opposed Medical Marijuana, now the opposite on that. There is a time where I can see where you coming from changing opinion on one or two things, but hell that man did a lot of changing.
True. Cant all be winners. Mr. Paul doesnt look that ****ty though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The basic morals of following through and not doing that which you said you wouldnt.
Good luck.
Give me a proven competent and capable businessman to run the business of running our country.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Having Ron Paul as president wouldn't do a damn thing for us.

People - even here ... in the 21st Century - when the Constitution is NO NEW THING (been around awhile) ... though some still think we elect a dictator as President.

If Ron Paul were President he'd be a lonely one - because neither party in Congress would listen to him. And - without Congress ... the President is about as useful as nipples on men.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Good luck.
Give me a proven competent and capable businessman to run the business of running our country.
Well weve had good presidents before. Id like to think it could happen again.

Having Ron Paul as president wouldn't do a damn thing for us.

People - even here ... in the 21st Century - when the Constitution is NO NEW THING (been around awhile) ... though some still think we elect a dictator as President.

If Ron Paul were President he'd be a lonely one - because neither party in Congress would listen to him. And - without Congress ... the President is about as useful as nipples on men.
That actually is a good point, but from what I hear, they already debate until nothing gets done. Maby a guy who just acted as a midiator and not loyal to either side is what we need. Could end terribly, but its worth a shot at this point.

Grumpy

Awards
Well weve had good presidents before. Id like to think it could happen again.

That actually is a good point, but from what I hear, they already debate until nothing gets done. Maby a guy who just acted as a midiator and not loyal to either side is what we need. Could end terribly, but its worth a shot at this point.
Haha never will happen. Take Charlie Crist down here in Good 'Ole Florida. Him shaking the Obama's hand was pretty much like the touch of death. Republican Party pretty much kicked him out of the party after that. Reason why we got Marco Rubio over Charlie Crist for Senator. And even the people who once was affiliated with him and are running for office are having trouble, no matter how much they try to distant their selves from Crist.

It's like watching two groups of girls really. You talk with the other side, you're done and no excuses about it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
But we already have that drama with the two big parties. The other party views them as the enemy and gets in the way. Maby someone of neither party woud be viewed as less of an enemy. I personally think its worth a shot, because ive given up hope on the big two.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I think, stop voting in career politicians. I say Cain. Every person I will ever vote for, is the one with the least political experience. Everyone hates politicians, so quit voting them in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think, stop voting in career politicians. I say Cain. Every person I will ever vote for, is the one with the least political experience. Everyone hates politicians, so quit voting them in.
Cain was Chairman of the Federal Reserve Branch of Kansas. He wasnt just a pizza guy. Take that for what its worth, but anybody coming out of the Federal Reserve private banking cartel freaks me out.

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
Well after specifically saying that he wouldnt, Warbama is cracking down on medical marijuana in California. As much as this might piss of the stoners(and me), there is a bigger issue. This guy breaks every promise. The only one he held was catching Osama, and lets be honest, that was the military. They would have caught him by now even if idiot Bush had a third term.

It seems like what ever president we elect that belongs to either political party is just going to kiss the asses of the people they work for. they wont stand up for the people. They wont stand up for morales. They wont stand up for anything. Lets face it, kiss asses rise to power and thats what's ruining our country.

Say what you whant about Ron Paul, we need to get that guy elected. He seems like the only perso who will stand up for anything. Start the movement! Tell your friends! If you have Facebook or Twitter then spread the word! Ron Paul 2012!
Whoa buddy let's chill out a little bit huh?

First. A lot of people here like Ron Paul, but we don't need you chanting like a lunatic.

2nd. The dispensaries targeted by the Feds were only those that violated state and federal law. The feds were targeting the criminally organized dispensaries (and dont you dare say those dont exist) and used lame laws like they were operating too close to parks or schools, etc. Those same laws exist for liquor shops in some states. Do i have a problem with smart crackdowns on criminal organizations breaking both state and fed law? NOPE! Good job feds.

The IRS has been sending out insane bills to these dispensaries i.e. 1 million dollar fines because according to California state law all dispensaries are non-profits but these companies are making millions in profit so the govt is taking their cut. hey, times are hard.

Thanks for reading from your more than likely republican leaning news sources about what is sooooo completely not important compared to the American Jobs Act. Don't let the shiny things distract you primate.

Instead of worrying about a guy that will never get the seat, I suggest you use your energy to promote the AJA and get the economy moving again huh? After all the election isnt for quite some time.

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
And trust my friends I will post the link just as soon as I hit my 50 post limit lol!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear god...another anti Obama thread. I think when I get bored I'll just start another thread..."Obama can't be trusted, I mean after all look what he named his dog."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And trust my friends I will post the link just as soon as I hit my 50 post limit lol!!
Just keep posting the monkey crap you always have been posting and you will get there my friend...

Just playing, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear god...another anti Obama thread. I think when I get bored I'll just start another thread..."Obama can't be trusted, I mean after all look what he named his dog."
He is just part of a whole, its like having cancer and blaming only 1 of the cells.

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards

Honestly whoever you vote for, it doesn't matter if he ran his state into the dirt, is shes crazy, if they just want the glamour, if he or she is disinterested...just dont vote for obama.

according to you

bachman > obama
perry > obama
santorum > obama

you are a fool.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is just part of a whole, its like having cancer and blaming only 1 of the cells.
That wasn't my point, but knock yourself out. If there was a conservative in office, the political part of this forum would have one thread and it would just read..."yaaay."

Bachmann > lunatic fringe
Perry > Great job in TX ;)
Ron Paul < has a one in billion chance of securing the nomination (cue dumb and dumber..."so your telling me there's a chance?"

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
I dont really take obama bashing seriously. considering the Prez is the face of that party, I think we can consider being anti-obama as similar to being anti-democrat, which is fine.

but when you say something like "vote for anyone but this guy", I think that's the point someone has to say something.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont really take obama bashing seriously. considering the Prez is the face of that party, I think we can consider being anti-obama as similar to being anti-democrat, which is fine.

but when you say something like "vote for anyone but this guy", I think that's the point someone has to say something.
Like I said if anyone named Bush (even his dog) was in office, this political forum would be empty with the exception of one thread that just read..."YAAAAAY."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That wasn't my point, but knock yourself out. If there was a conservative in office, the political part of this forum would have one thread and it would just read..."yaaay."

Bachmann > lunatic fringe
Perry > Great job in TX ;)
Ron Paul < has a one in billion chance of securing the nomination (cue dumb and dumber..."so your telling me there's a chance?"
Probably...I hate both democrats and republicans, liberals and conservatives, left and right so not me, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said if anyone named Bush (even his dog) was in office, this political forum would be empty with the exception of one thread that just read..."YAAAAAY."
Thats not true, I hate Bush and Obama...I dont see any difference between them.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats not true, I hate Bush and Obama...I dont see any difference between them.
Well judging from the some of the threads you've created..."Breaking news!!! Obama is in cahoots with bigfoot and they're trying to ruin our economy!!! End the madness NOW and vote for Ron Paul!"

I kid. :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well judging from the some of the threads you've created..."Breaking news!!! Obama is in cahoots with bigfoot and their trying to ruin our economy!!! End the madness NOW and vote for Ron Paul!"

I kid. :)
Oh..lol I know some people that attack Obama think going back to Republican is the answer so I see where your coming from. Thats mainstream...Democrats ruin the country and mainstream media/voters think the other party will save the country, then Republicans run everything....vice versa.

Back in the Bush era I attacked Bush as much as I attacked Obama. Im not mainstream.

I dont think Im voting for Ron Paul if he is on the ballot as a Republican as much as I like him, I feel it would be an unethical thing to vote anything Democrat or Republican.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh..lol I know some people that attack Obama think going back to Republican is the answer so I see where your coming from. Thats mainstream...Democrats ruin the country and mainstream media/voters think the other party will save the country, then Republicans run everything....vice versa.

Back in the Bush era I attacked Bush as much as I attacked Obama. Im not mainstream.

I dont think Im voting for Ron Paul if he is on the ballot as a Republican as much as I like him, I feel it would be an unethical thing to vote anything Democrat or Republican.
I hear you. I'd vote for Michelle Bachmann simply because she's a lunatic and lunatics are fun.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you. I'd vote for Michelle Bachmann simply because she's a lunatic and lunatics are fun.
I feel ya man..I love watching Leno and Letterman, so if she was President it would be a dream come true for me.

I wish Vince McMahon and Donal Trump would run, just so I have more things to watch on TV.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel ya man..I love watching Leno and Letterman, so if she was President it would be a dream come true for me.

I wish Vince McMahon and Donal Trump would run, just so I have more things to watch on TV.
I would vote for one of the Baldwin brothers, the fat one Daniel, because he likes to party and usually wakes up in someone's dumpster every weekend. I like to party...so I like my president to party. (Ricky Bobby)

Reactions: ax1
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Whoa buddy let's chill out a little bit huh?

First. A lot of people here like Ron Paul, but we don't need you chanting like a lunatic.

2nd. The dispensaries targeted by the Feds were only those that violated state and federal law. The feds were targeting the criminally organized dispensaries (and dont you dare say those dont exist) and used lame laws like they were operating too close to parks or schools, etc. Those same laws exist for liquor shops in some states. Do i have a problem with smart crackdowns on criminal organizations breaking both state and fed law? NOPE! Good job feds.

The IRS has been sending out insane bills to these dispensaries i.e. 1 million dollar fines because according to California state law all dispensaries are non-profits but these companies are making millions in profit so the govt is taking their cut. hey, times are hard.

Thanks for reading from your more than likely republican leaning news sources about what is sooooo completely not important compared to the American Jobs Act. Don't let the shiny things distract you primate.

Instead of worrying about a guy that will never get the seat, I suggest you use your energy to promote the AJA and get the economy moving again huh? After all the election isnt for quite some time.
Well the link I posted pretty much made it sound like the whole thing was Obamas decision, and even though I missed the part where its only the criminally run dispensaries, that doesnt change the fact that the guys not holding up on promises and his approval is falling even in democratic circles. Im an independant by the way. Ive talked trash on both bigpolitical parties all through this thread actually. But no, I wasnt raveing like a lunatic. I was writing about the same behavioral habits that even his own political party are fed up with.

I stay away from the politicalthreads. This is the first that Ive started. So if there are a lot of other ones by coincidence, then their must be a reason. Honestly why did you even open this one?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Why are you and Vinnie starting a new thread where your pretending like I started a pro republican thread. I had already slammed him, and the republicans in this specific thread before you guys got here.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you and Vinnie starting a new thread where your pretending like I started a pro republican thread. I had already slammed him, and the republicans in this specific thread before you guys got here.

Relax...it's not that serious. :) But seriously did you hear that Obama is working with Dr. Evil and has plans on world domination? I heard it from his son Scotty.