Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 9 of 49 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh
    I never said he was going to win, I just said he is winning the debate polls. I dont think he will win, he has too much to overcome...other candidates have more money, most people judge on a nominee's acting skills (Obama is a great example), many people judge on a nominee's looks rather than content (kennedy vs. nixon debate radio vs. tv), elections are stolen w/ fraud, corporate control of the media intentionally ignoring Ron Paul and acting as if he were irrelevent all the time has a huge influence on the voters (marketing)...etc. With all that I consider Ron Paul the true frontrunner, but thats just my opinion and he still has a small chance which is better than 0 chance.

Anyways, Im going to be bored if Ron Paul doesnt advance, so in that case Id love to see Donald Trump run just for its entertainment value since them I most likely will not be voting anyways unless Ralph Nader runs, or Paul runs as an independent.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I never said he was going to win, I just said he is winning the debate polls. I dont think he will win, he has too much to overcome...other candidates have more money, most people judge on a nominee's acting skills (Obama is a great example), many people judge on a nominee's looks rather than content (kennedy vs. nixon debate radio vs. tv), elections are stolen w/ fraud, corporate control of the media intentionally ignoring Ron Paul and acting as if he were irrelevent all the time has a huge influence on the voters (marketing)...etc. With all that I consider Ron Paul the true frontrunner, but thats just my opinion and he still has a small chance which is better than 0 chance.

Anyways, Im going to be bored if Ron Paul doesnt advance, so in that case Id love to see Donald Trump run just for its entertainment value since them I most likely will not be voting anyways unless Ralph Nader runs, or Paul runs as an independent.
    I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.
    You do realize most online polls are linked to IP address so that you can only vote once right? Although there are ways around this I dont think most people are gonna take the time to do that.
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo View Post
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.
    Huntsman was a Council of Foreign Relations member in the 90's. Take it for what you feel about the CFR or what you know about them, I just saying in case you weren't aware of it. In my opinion a vote for Hunstman is the same as Obama, Bush, or Dick Cheney.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Huntsman was a Council of Foreign Relations member in the 90's. Take it for what you feel about the CFR or what you know about them, I just saying in case you weren't aware of it. In my opinion a vote for Hunstman is the same as Obama, Bush, or Dick Cheney.
    i did not know that. That may change my mind.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I cant argue with you about straw polls and online polls because your correct about that. There is some meaning to it as the GOP canceled the Texas straw poll in what I believe was a campaign tactic in support for Perry which they share the same home state.

When I say Ron Paul is the frontrunner, thats just a bias thing on my part, and Ill admit to that. My idea of a front runner isnt based on popular support, although I believe Ron Paul's popularity is rapidly increasing the last couple of years. To what extent, Im not sure. My idea of a front runner is the one what qualifies the most to lead the country...in my opinion of course.

7. Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo View Post
    i did not know that. That may change my mind.
    Huntsman has been appointed by Bush Sr. in the early 90's as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce and later as United States Ambassador to Singapore during 92-93.

Huntsman was also appointed positions of powers by Bush Jr. that you can look into.

They are all connected..the list can go on but him being a CFR I think you already get my drift.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I cant argue with you about straw polls and online polls because your correct about that. There is some meaning to it as the GOP canceled the Texas straw poll in what I believe was a campaign tactic in support for Perry which they share the same home state.

When I say Ron Paul is the frontrunner, thats just a bias thing on my part, and Ill admit to that. My idea of a front runner isnt based on popular support, although I believe Ron Paul's popularity is rapidly increasing the last couple of years. To what extent, Im not sure. My idea of a front runner is the one what qualifies the most to lead the country...in my opinion of course.
    this is very honest, much respect for that.

To me, the front runner is a mixture of national polls (state polls can be utterly useless) and leadership potential based on record. Paul is just too far behind and based on his stances is not a "modern" republican. He will never get that support for their nomination. Depending on if Christie jumps, the repubs might have to reluctantly pick Romney. Once Perry officially falters too much, I think they are going to push the new Taft (Christie) as their guy. Sad choice
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh
    You are falling into the mainstream media trap. Skip whose in third place to talk about who just reached fourth

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

You are falling into the mainstream media trap. Skip whose in third place to talk about who just reached fourth
    Gotta disagree E. Not skipping him at all. Just rationally analyzing the situation. Paul has no shot with mainstream repubs.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

11. Since you are interested in straw polls ax, did you see florida? Paul was 5th. Just an FYI.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Since you are interested in straw polls ax, did you see florida? Paul was 5th. Just an FYI.
    I wasnt aware of that, just looked into it and saw that Cain won.

You know what sucks is that I cant even vote in the primaries since Im not registered with a specific party here in NY, yet In California you can (I believe).

13. This is the best debate yet, candidates duke it out on Saturday Night Live last night.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/282324/sat...ate#s-p1-sr-i1

14. Forgot to mention.....Michigan straw poll yesterday with Romney at 50%. No surprise with that one.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is the best debate yet, candidates duke it out on Saturday Night Live last night.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/282324/sat...ate#s-p1-sr-i1
    ^all kinds of awesomeness

16. RON PAUL!

17. Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    RON PAUL!
    Who is that? I never heard of him.

18. i bet^ Communist

19. another from the cult of Paul? oy vey
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14

Gotta disagree E. Not skipping him at all. Just rationally analyzing the situation. Paul has no shot with mainstream repubs.
    Like santorum or huntsman do?

21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    another from the cult of Paul? oy vey
    We'll be reading from the book of Paul to the republicans. Ye shall smoke upon the legal pot and not be taxed.

22. Anyone see the new foxnews poll? Romney, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Paul. Just saying.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Anyone see the new foxnews poll? Romney, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Paul. Just saying.
    I saw that, but I think you misread it. The poll said Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, then Paul.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

I saw that, but I think you misread it. The poll said Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, then Paul.
    Too funny., considering Paul is a lifelong politician.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Too funny., considering Paul is a lifelong politician.
    Well, there are politicians who....
    1. support war, police state, war on drugs/terrorism, anti-constitutional, pro-fed, pro-globalism, etc...and then there are polititions who are
    2. anti-war, police state, anti war on drugs/terrorism, pro-constitutional, anti-fed, anti-globalism, etc....

I prefer lifelong politicians of the latter 2nd type. For example of what I dont want..... Obama is a younger politician who is all of the first type of politician listed. What Im saying is, its not if they are lifelong or new and vibrant that makes up the character, its what they have been fighting for the entire time.

Paul is the only anti-war candidate out of all the candidates, that alone is a night/day difference in regards to foreign/domestic policy and makes Ron Paul the only serious candidate in regards to fixing the economy, foreign relations, etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.
    By supra888 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:08 AM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012