Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 8 of 41 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Since you are interested in straw polls ax, did you see florida? Paul was 5th. Just an FYI.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Since you are interested in straw polls ax, did you see florida? Paul was 5th. Just an FYI.
    I wasnt aware of that, just looked into it and saw that Cain won.

    You know what sucks is that I cant even vote in the primaries since Im not registered with a specific party here in NY, yet In California you can (I believe).
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  3. This is the best debate yet, candidates duke it out on Saturday Night Live last night.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/282324/sat...ate#s-p1-sr-i1
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  4. Forgot to mention.....Michigan straw poll yesterday with Romney at 50%. No surprise with that one.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is the best debate yet, candidates duke it out on Saturday Night Live last night.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/282324/sat...ate#s-p1-sr-i1
    ^all kinds of awesomeness
    •   
       


  6. RON PAUL!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    RON PAUL!
    Who is that? I never heard of him.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  8. i bet^ Communist

  9. another from the cult of Paul? oy vey
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14

    Gotta disagree E. Not skipping him at all. Just rationally analyzing the situation. Paul has no shot with mainstream repubs.
    Like santorum or huntsman do?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    another from the cult of Paul? oy vey
    We'll be reading from the book of Paul to the republicans. Ye shall smoke upon the legal pot and not be taxed.

  12. Anyone see the new foxnews poll? Romney, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Paul. Just saying.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Anyone see the new foxnews poll? Romney, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Paul. Just saying.
    I saw that, but I think you misread it. The poll said Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, then Paul.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    I saw that, but I think you misread it. The poll said Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, then Paul.
    Too funny., considering Paul is a lifelong politician.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Too funny., considering Paul is a lifelong politician.
    Well, there are politicians who....
    1. support war, police state, war on drugs/terrorism, anti-constitutional, pro-fed, pro-globalism, etc...and then there are polititions who are
    2. anti-war, police state, anti war on drugs/terrorism, pro-constitutional, anti-fed, anti-globalism, etc....

    I prefer lifelong politicians of the latter 2nd type. For example of what I dont want..... Obama is a younger politician who is all of the first type of politician listed. What Im saying is, its not if they are lifelong or new and vibrant that makes up the character, its what they have been fighting for the entire time.

    Paul is the only anti-war candidate out of all the candidates, that alone is a night/day difference in regards to foreign/domestic policy and makes Ron Paul the only serious candidate in regards to fixing the economy, foreign relations, etc.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Well, there are politicians who....
    1. support war, police state, war on drugs/terrorism, anti-constitutional, pro-fed, pro-globalism, etc...and then there are polititions who are
    2. anti-war, police state, anti war on drugs/terrorism, pro-constitutional, anti-fed, anti-globalism, etc....

    I prefer lifelong politicians of the latter 2nd type. For example of what I dont want..... Obama is a younger politician who is all of the first type of politician listed. What Im saying is, its not if they are lifelong or new and vibrant that makes up the character, its what they have been fighting for the entire time.

    Paul is the only anti-war candidate out of all the candidates, that alone is a night/day difference in regards to foreign/domestic policy and makes Ron Paul the only serious candidate in regards to fixing the economy, foreign relations, etc.
    I understand and am antiwar myself. However, we need to be realistic and Paul is not. Pulling troops is naive, as there a flip side to the coin. We are a global community at this point and we rely on relationships around the world. We have to make the best of situations we are in, not create more mess. Which is what Paul will do.

    Add in 30+ years in politics, an that
    Makes him an unattractive candidate IMO.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I understand and am antiwar myself. However, we need to be realistic and Paul is not. Pulling troops is naive, as there a flip side to the coin. We are a global community at this point and we rely on relationships around the world. We have to make the best of situations we are in, not create more mess. Which is what Paul will do.

    Add in 30+ years in politics, an that
    Makes him an unattractive candidate IMO.
    What you state is subject to a huge debate to get into all the details...too much time for both of us to get totally into, but I think we marched right in, and we can march right out. We cannot afford this any longer, and many of these countries dont want us there and want us to go away as soon as possible.

    They are only expanding wars and control, look at Libya for example. We are only creating a bigger mess by the year, and by the month. Global relationships is being friendly with other countries, not bombing the crap out of them and steeling their resources.

    This is a matter of what your going to believe however, but I feel Paul is far from naive, and the only realistic candidate on the platform in regards to making things right both domestically and internationally. To me a vote for any war supporting candidate (unless its a war we have to fight) is just support for death and blood stain, and support for the big corporations profiting on the military industrial complex.

    I dont know why you judge a candidate by the time they put into politics rather than what they fight for during that time...which in your opinion of course Paul is not what you look for in a leader so its easy for you to poke that at him.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    What you state is subject to a huge debate to get into all the details...too much time for both of us to get totally into, but I think we marched right in, and we can march right out. We cannot afford this any longer, and many of these countries dont want us there and want us to go away as soon as possible.

    They are only expanding wars and control, look at Libya for example. We are only creating a bigger mess by the year, and by the month. Global relationships is being friendly with other countries, not bombing the crap out of them and steeling their resources.

    This is a matter of what your going to believe however, but I feel Paul is far from naive, and the only realistic candidate on the platform in regards to making things right both domestically and internationally. To me a vote for any war supporting candidate (unless its a war we have to fight) is just support for death and blood stain, and support for the big corporations profiting on the military industrial complex.

    I dont know why you judge a candidate by the time they put into politics rather than what they fight for during that time...which in your opinion of course Paul is not what you look for in a leader so its easy for you to poke that at him.
    I agree, the debate is not a simple one. The problem to me however, is that we have created an enormous mess, and to walk away from it and leave it uncertain would be an unmitigated disaster. Similar to vietnam. I am in no way supporting expanding war efforts, and do support gradual troop withdrawal, however, we have to make sure that all of OUR interests are protected. At the end of the day, we might as well reap some benefit for our own disasters, specifically since we created them.

    With that said, Paul is without a doubt naive. To say that we are going to bring everyone home right now is foolish and shows an ineptitude with regards to foreign policy.

    Why dont I agree with Paul? He is no different than most up there imo. The most pressing issue to me is jobs, and job growth. His plans (based on our previous discussions) are small scale, and to be honest, his economic policy of "I will wipe out the fed, end the wars" etc...show little evidence that he understands what his job would be. I do however support his stance on the 10th amendment, but that is all I can get behind him on.

    There is NO great candidate, and my vote will be cast as a lesser of 2 evils. Right now, out of all possible candidates here is my take:
    Perry/Bachman: religious fanatics who will not last on a national scene as has already been evidenced
    Newt: very experienced, has solidified answers, would be surprised if the base supported him based on his personal history
    Romney: fairly moderate, business background COULD be a plus, not 100% sold
    Cain: 9-9-9 will not work. Most economists agree. Will fade imo
    Paul: explained above
    Huntsman: a real moderate imo, good job growth history, good foreign policy history, gets no support. His CFR issue is a non issue to me. I have personally been to meetings where known CFR members have spoken. I dont wear tinfoil
    Obama: utter disappointment imo. Couldnt agree more with you AX, a true corporatist

    For me Huntsman is #1 right now (about as likely as Paul getting the nod), Romney is a distant 2nd

  19. Romney should be on that religious fanatic list of yours. Huntsman is also a Mormon, but Im not sure if he is a fanatic.

    I gotta admit though, Perry is probably on top of that list.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Romney should be on that religious fanatic list of yours. Huntsman is also a Mormon, but Im not sure if he is a fanatic.

    I gotta admit though, Perry is probably on top of that list.
    Romney does not portray himself like a fanatic, however, you could be right

    Huntsman has come out and said I am spiritual not religious.

    Perry is frightening. The rain prayer sealed it for me. Regardless of how inept he looks in debates
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    bachman just needs better handlers...

    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    bachman just needs better handlers...
    Now we are talking.

    In all seriousness she is a loon

  23. lol that's a great pic.

    I feel bad for the GOP right now. No good contenders at all, with far too much influence being allowed from the extremist (and minority) TP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Now we are talking.

    In all seriousness she is a loon
    My dream election would be

    Republicans - Bachman/Palin
    Democrats - Biden (for president)/Al Sharpton
    Independents - Trump/Vince McMahon
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    My dream election would be

    Republicans - Bachman/Palin
    Democrats - Biden (for president)/Al Sharpton
    Independents - Trump/Vince McMahon
    are you saying that would be your dream because every american voter would boycott the polls?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    are you saying that would be your dream because every american voter would boycott the polls?
    No..I love watching letterman and leno, so that would give me something more entertaining to watch on television.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    the funniest thing about those pics is that each of the presidential candidates you mention really is crazy enough to pick the mentioned vps
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. We need 1 more:

    Paul/Ventura
  29. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    We need 1 more:

    Paul/Ventura
    nah, paul isn't funny when he's talking. Those other 6 are all gaffe factories walking around.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah, paul isn't funny when he's talking. Those other 6 are all gaffe factories walking around.
    E, you cant be serious. Not funny? Have you listened to him? Yikes

    Add in Ventura and the tinfoil hat brigade, and watch out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.
    By supra888 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:08 AM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 08:08 AM
  4. Letter from 2012 in Obama's America
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Log in
Log in