Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 8 of 31 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    But this just (nothing new for obama and progressives) just ignores the constitution.
    We all know W was hoping to do the same thing. There's been plenty of actions taken that ignore the constitution since 9-11, by both parties.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

a charge of treason in abstentia? to me that is a tad foolish. again, the beauty of the constitution is that it is a living document, that can be adjusted. There is no way our founding fathers would have been able to see the issues of today, so their punishments to me are not appropriate.
    Yes, its a living document as changed by constitutional amendments, none of which apply here.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76

We all know W was hoping to do the same thing. There's been plenty of actions taken that ignore the constitution since 9-11, by both parties.
    Sure, but it just continues to get worse each year
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Sure, but it just continues to get worse each year
    Worse yes. But Bush detained americans without due process, granted now we kill without due process.
  5. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Worse yes. But Bush detained americans without due process, granted now we kill without due process.
    And also Bush went to unjust wars, but went to congress. Granted now we use an executive order to go to war with any country on the planet without consulting congress.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    And also Bush went to unjust wars, but went to congress. Granted now we use an executive order to go to war with any country on the planet without consulting congress.
    Well our drone attacks aren't considered war so I hear. I feel I'm the type of person that is as up to date on the news as any average american (sometimes more / sometimes less) and some of these places we've used drone attacks in the last several months I somehow hear about like a week later. And I'm thinking when the f*** was this decided and why??? When did Africa become an enemy??

EDIT for topic discussion Chris Christie is looking good relatively speaking
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

indeed, this is not a partisan issue at all (although Easy might believe it it). Both parties are for big government and violating the constitution at some level.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Well our drone attacks aren't considered war so I hear. I feel I'm the type of person that is as up to date on the news as any average american (sometimes more / sometimes less) and some of these places we've used drone attacks in the last several months I somehow hear about like a week later. And I'm thinking when the f*** was this decided and why??? When did Africa become an enemy??

I was talking about Lybia which was much more than just drone attacks, but an all out and ongoing war. What they call it is not what to go by.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

until people see NJ's unemployment rate
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

indeed, this is not a partisan issue at all (although Easy might believe it it). Both parties are for big government and violating the constitution at some level.
    No, I can agree with that, hence my ron paul support.

It isn't so much about this particular douchebag, as the precedent
    This space for rent

11. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Its ok...he just supported the official recent raise for all NY/NJ bridges and tunnels to $12, and will go up to $15 in a few years so the great people of Jersey Shore can look forward to getting minimum wage jobs in NYC and work the first 3 hours just to pay to cross the bridge.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Relative being the key word Shoot we'd kill for a 9 something over here. Those were the good ol days lol
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

The president always had the right Ito to war or 90 days I believe without the consent of congress.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76

Relative being the key word Shoot we'd kill for a 9 something over here. Those were the good ol days lol
    It is higher in NJ than nationally. He stands no shot, he is too polarizing right now. His best chance is to wait till 2016, and hope Obama wins and tanks further.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

It is higher in NJ than nationally. He stands no shot, he is too polarizing right now. His best chance is to wait till 2016, and hope Obama wins and tanks further.
    its not 9%?
  16. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

The president always had the right Ito to war or 90 days I believe without the consent of congress.
    Its well past 90 days now, and it doesnt comply with the War Powers act of 1973.

Regardless, they totally dodged the laws by saying it was a "Kinetic Action" for "Humanitarian Causes" and that we will only be there for a few days and they never declared this a war. Keep in mind the CIA had been in Lybia starting the uprising well before hand funded by black budgets. I told people last year before any of the uprising's started that this was going to start happening in the middle east, but they didnt believe me.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

its not 9%?
    Its around 9.4 now and moving along with all the cuts to public sector jobs. THe most mind boggling was cutting police in Camden/Newark and Trenton

Its well past 90 days now, and it doesnt comply with the War Powers act of 1973.

Regardless, they totally dodged the laws by saying it was a "Kinetic Action" for "Humanitarian Causes" and that we will only be there for a few days and they never declared this a war. Keep in mind the CIA had been in Lybia starting the uprising well before hand funded by black budgets. I told people last year before any of the uprising's started that this was going to start happening in the middle east, but they didnt believe me.
    I agree its past 90, however, Libya is not just an American issue. Isnt it NATO? Big difference
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yes, its a living document as changed by constitutional amendments, none of which apply here.
    again....trying to apply todays issues to a document from 200+ years ago is difficult. However, the beauty is that it can be amended and should be with the world we live in.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo

You do realize most online polls are linked to IP address so that you can only vote once right? Although there are ways around this I dont think most people are gonna take the time to do that.
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.
    Ron Paul! Give peace a chance! He's got my vote for sure. I want to see peace, see an end to the drug war and see an America I can be proud of! plus if we play our cards right we'll be able to get our gear without being demonized and without facing a criminal record.
  20. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I agree its past 90, however, Libya is not just an American issue. Isnt it NATO? Big difference
    Yes, and America being involved with NATO's wars makes it even a bigger/worse issue for me.
  21. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    Ron Paul! Give peace a chance! He's got my vote for sure. I want to see peace, see an end to the drug war and see an America I can be proud of! plus if we play our cards right we'll be able to get our gear without being demonized and without facing a criminal record.
    Relax..dont be too emotional. I love Ron Paul as well, but dont think that if he gets elected everything is going to be fine and dandy and the country will be perfect. Ending the silly war on drugs is a righteous challenge that will be extremely difficult to overcome.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yes, and America being involved with NATO's wars makes it even a bigger/worse issue for me.
    The fact that its NATO means it doesnt have to be declared, nor is it a case where the president makes the call (somewhat)
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Relax..dont be too emotional. I love Ron Paul as well, but dont think that if he gets elected everything is going to be fine and dandy and the country will be perfect. Ending the silly war on drugs is a righteous challenge that will be extremely difficult to overcome.
    you're right, but I think things will be much better than they are now, and much better than they were with bush.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I think Perry can write off the black vote next year. I just heard about his hunting camp scandal. No wonder he doesn't like O
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Half the population is in states higher than average, thats how averages work its the change over time that matters
    This space for rent

26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Half the population is in states higher than average, thats how averages work its the change over time that matters
    really easy? I didnt know that

Lets be honest, so many in this thread are b!tching about the national numbers, but based on your thoughts they dont matter.

But lets look at NJ for a second....the have increased under Christie in his attempt to provide the wealthy with greater tax breaks while cutting public funding. Yep...just the guy I would want
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I dunno Christie is just the kinda liberal Rep we might be looking for. He's for civil unions and gun control. Way more liberal than O. People voted for a Democrat and got a Republican...lets see what flip flopping will do
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

really easy? I didnt know that

Lets be honest, so many in this thread are b!tching about the national numbers, but based on your thoughts they dont matter.

But lets look at NJ for a second....the have increased under Christie in his attempt to provide the wealthy with greater tax breaks while cutting public funding. Yep...just the guy I would want
    See now that as a statement its more relevant. Florida is still higher than national average, but has been going down.
    This space for rent

29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

This is why I don't think CC would last. He wont come of conservative enough Right now the right needs to embrace Romney as he is probably all they have. throw in Rubio as VP, and there is a great shot.
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This is why I don't think CC would last. He wont come of conservative enough Right now the right needs to embrace Romney as he is probably all they have. throw in Rubio as VP, and there is a great shot.
    Its virtually a lock unless something incredible happens before election
    This space for rent

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Perry seemed like a good idea when I first saw him in the primaries but quickly started shifting my eyebrows on what I was observing. Bachman... its just not your time, keep at it though. Romney is the best theyve got and still in some ways lackluster compared to some years past when he was a frontrunning candidate.

As a 23 year New Jersey resident I would prefer that CC did not run. 3 reasons:
    1) Hes too far late in the game to make a dramatic statement to his stance and convince a nation why they should vote for him
    2) His candidacy could further cause negative speculation as to the fragmented conservative image by opposing parties
    3) Hes fat. Fat people have a hard time running.

I do like CC though. Not entirely, but hes made some progress in a state thats hurting pretty bad right now. At the same time claiming to know nothing about the $4 toll hike for me to get to work everyday is hogwash. Pushing a hit on the teachers union seems like a maniacal thing to do but why is a small town superintendant making more than some doctors or politicians?? Yet we still have great education in NJ. But he has that bullhead go-getter attitude we need in the office - not this world class politico pushover thats sitting there now. Everyone takes advantage of him at home and across seas because they know its easy.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Herman Cain. . .

but nothing is going to change, except the 'change' Obama was talking about - which is tearing apart this country.

outside of the economy, debt, freedoms in danger, etc. that is wrong with this country, I would only vote for a leader who will stand for Israel.
    I completely agree. If only about 45% of the rest of the country could agree with us then we'd be straight lol. America on its way to recovery. Unfortunately, we'll probably continue to see increased government involvement, less freedoms in both private and corporate sectors, and in general just central government nazi's taking over the country.

Cain + Paul = Recovery for America.

Otherwises, we'll be headed down a path of change that would most likely make us an entirely different country from what made us so great in the first place.
  33. Registered User

And lets not forget that without a republican Senate to go with a republican president, nothing will change for the country. They will stale mate every time when trying to pass something.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Looks like CC is out. Romney/Rubio lock it up
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

I completely agree. If only about 45% of the rest of the country could agree with us then we'd be straight lol. America on its way to recovery. Unfortunately, we'll probably continue to see increased government involvement, less freedoms in both private and corporate sectors, and in general just central government nazi's taking over the country.

Cain + Paul = Recovery for America.

Otherwises, we'll be headed down a path of change that would most likely make us an entirely different country from what made us so great in the first place.
    We are already headed down that road.

The new world order bush senior so highly praised is the path we are on.
  36. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Looks like CC is out. Romney/Rubio lock it up
    Ok so Bush is out, but Bush is still in.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ok so Bush is out, but Bush is still in.
    No way they'll beat the current Bush v3
  38. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

No way they'll beat the current Bush v3
    Actually...next term it will be Bush 9 again or 10.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Its amazing that you guys think Paul would be any different. These folks are all bought and paid for
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Actually...next term it will be Bush 9 again or 10.
    Woh woh ...woh. haha even if you include Clinton, W, and O that would make the next person 5?

Its amazing that you guys think Paul would be any different. These folks are all bought and paid for
    Or Paul would just get filibustered
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The 2012 bug is catching on!
    By bmcjames in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 08:49 AM
  3. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.