Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 7 of 41 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Trump is too funny. This is such a show at this point.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I hate to disagree, but I do not see the socialist thing at all. In fact, I see quite the opposite. TO me, the Obama admin, is an extension of the previous 8 years, more like Bush III
    Agreed.I just don`t see the socialism that is all the buzz amongst the Republicans and FoxNews.Obama just seems like business as usual to me.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Conagher

    Agreed.I just don`t see the socialism that is all the buzz amongst the Republicans and FoxNews.Obama just seems like business as usual to me.
    Seriously....sadly they all seem like that. The party lines are truly blurred.

  4. I just want you Ron Paul supporters to be aware of 1 thing...

    do not get excited and emotional if he wins.

    for several reasons...

    1st...he needs to finally be put to the test.

    2nd...he has to deal with congress and the house, he refuses to abuse is executive order powers that have been established by bush and obama, therefore everything will be a long process and most in congress and the house may disagree with him

    3rd....it will be short lived...4 years, 8 years tops then what? back to business as usual I bet with the next president.

    Im just saying, dont get all emotional, It happened with me w/ Obama, and after a couple of months he flipped flopped on every campaign promise. Im not saying this will happen to Ron Paul, I almost feel confident (I will never put my trust completely in any politician) Ron Paul is true to what he believes, but we still have to deal with issue 2 and 3 that I posted.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  5. Well said

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I just want you Ron Paul supporters to be aware of 1 thing...

    do not get excited and emotional if he wins.

    for several reasons...

    1st...he needs to finally be put to the test.

    2nd...he has to deal with congress and the house, he refuses to abuse is executive order powers that have been established by bush and obama, therefore everything will be a long process and most in congress and the house may disagree with him

    3rd....it will be short lived...4 years, 8 years tops then what? back to business as usual I bet with the next president.

    Im just saying, dont get all emotional, It happened with me w/ Obama, and after a couple of months he flipped flopped on every campaign promise. Im not saying this will happen to Ron Paul, I almost feel confident (I will never put my trust completely in any politician) Ron Paul is true to what he believes, but we still have to deal with issue 2 and 3 that I posted.
    Dont worry, he is not winning anything

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Dont worry, he is not winning anything
    I agree, after Ron Paul earn his right to be president, he will end the wars and will not win the Nobel Peace prize the way Obama did for expanding them. "War is Peace"
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I agree, after Ron Paul earn his right to be president, he will end the wars and will not win the Nobel Peace prize the way Obama did for expanding them. "War is Peace"
    thank you for the good laugh AX.

    In all honesty, you seem like a bright guy, I dont get how you support him. Certain policies make sense no doubt, but his isolationist philosophy as well as his "constitutionalist" thought wont work in a global economy. The world is much different than our founding parents had it, so using their policies in silly. Furthermore, Ron probably would have been good in the 18th century, but he is completely outdated. Being an isolationist cant work considering our current problems. The more I hear him speak, the more I wish he would stop.

    With that said, I dont like any options. My vote will depend upon the Repub ticket. If they throw out a Perry/Palin or Perry/Jindal then my vote swings to Obama. If they put out a Romney/Huntsman or even Romney/Rubio I am going that way.

    edit: the other thing too that I dont get with Paul supporters, he is a friggin career politician. What is it, 25+ years in the same spot?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thank you for the good laugh AX.

    In all honesty, you seem like a bright guy, I dont get how you support him. Certain policies make sense no doubt, but his isolationist philosophy as well as his "constitutionalist" thought wont work in a global economy. The world is much different than our founding parents had it, so using their policies in silly. Furthermore, Ron probably would have been good in the 18th century, but he is completely outdated. Being an isolationist cant work considering our current problems. The more I hear him speak, the more I wish he would stop.

    With that said, I dont like any options. My vote will depend upon the Repub ticket. If they throw out a Perry/Palin or Perry/Jindal then my vote swings to Obama. If they put out a Romney/Huntsman or even Romney/Rubio I am going that way.

    edit: the other thing too that I dont get with Paul supporters, he is a friggin career politician. What is it, 25+ years in the same spot?
    I appreciate you liking my humor from time to time, I do not indeed believe Ron Paul will win the election....some chance but I wouldnt even put a $5 bet on it. I do dislike how our media is portraying him to be on the back of the line when he is on top, or winning the online debate polls.

    Ron Paul isnt using the founding fathers as the basis of his economic policy. Ron Paul incorporates Austrian Economics in his political agenda Austrian School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    His support for the founding fathers would help our economy in ways of our monetary system (end federal reserve, stop printing money out of thin air) the trillions wasted on wars, bad political policy such as war on drugs, unlimited expansion of government, etc..

    To be any candidate who doesnt call for the immediate end of the wars cannot be taken seriously in my eyes in regards to economic policy.

    I know he is a career politician 25+ years, but he is a consistent career politician. Ive been watching video's of his from the 80's and he is the same as he is today. As I have warned in a few previous posts, even if he wins I wouldnt suggest his supporters getting emotional over the victory as I clearly warn he needs to be truly tested should he be president.

    I do not agree with all of Ron Paul's views on government. I personally wouldnt mind supporting and paying taxes on true non-corporate socialist idea's, and true universal health care/social security...I however do not trust government any longer to run such socialist policies and I would prefer to have government out of my life as much as possible from here on.

    Im not sure how you think he is such an isolationist...it seems that may be inaccurate unless Im misunderstanding what you meant by that. Ron Paul is very open to talks and trading with every country including Cuba and Iran. To me he seems less of an isolationist than all our current politicians.


    edit: Ill add, if Ron Paul is not in, I do not feel it is even in my ethics to even vote for anybody, unless Ralph Nader runs again Ill vote for him believe it or not.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  10. Its seems like nobody is exceptionally thrilled with anyone. If other states have been bold enough to elect an independent, how long before the whole country would be willing to? At least for myself, I'd vote independent if it didn't mean it would put the safety of our country in jeopardy. 2008 I would have given my Obama vote to an independent or another party if Palin wasn't so bat sh!t crazy, which appears to be what other people are frightened of. Fear of the lesser of two evils losing by one vote.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I appreciate you liking my humor from time to time, I do not indeed believe Ron Paul will win the election....some chance but I wouldnt even put a $5 bet on it. I do dislike how our media is portraying him to be on the back of the line when he is on top, or winning the online debate polls.

    Ron Paul isnt using the founding fathers as the basis of his economic policy. Ron Paul incorporates Austrian Economics in his political agenda Austrian School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    His support for the founding fathers would help our economy in ways of our monetary system (end federal reserve, stop printing money out of thin air) the trillions wasted on wars, bad political policy such as war on drugs, unlimited expansion of government, etc..

    To be any candidate who doesnt call for the immediate end of the wars cannot be taken seriously in my eyes in regards to economic policy.

    I know he is a career politician 25+ years, but he is a consistent career politician. Ive been watching video's of his from the 80's and he is the same as he is today. As I have warned in a few previous posts, even if he wins I wouldnt suggest his supporters getting emotional over the victory as I clearly warn he needs to be truly tested should he be president.

    I do not agree with all of Ron Paul's views on government. I personally wouldnt mind supporting and paying taxes on true non-corporate socialist idea's, and true universal health care/social security...I however do not trust government any longer to run such socialist policies and I would prefer to have government out of my life as much as possible from here on.

    Im not sure how you think he is such an isolationist...it seems that may be inaccurate unless Im misunderstanding what you meant by that. Ron Paul is very open to talks and trading with every country including Cuba and Iran. To me he seems less of an isolationist than all our current politicians.


    edit: Ill add, if Ron Paul is not in, I do not feel it is even in my ethics to even vote for anybody, unless Ralph Nader runs again Ill vote for him believe it or not.
    The only thing I will add, is that Ron Paul is consistent. That might not be such a good thing, especially with ideas that wont work.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    The only thing I will add, is that Ron Paul is consistent. That might not be such a good thing, especially with ideas that wont work.
    Can you specify what ideas your referring to that you believe wouldnt work?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  13. Bachman irritates the hell out of me.I just cannot take a woman running for President seriously.Maybe it`s just me and my caveman thinking.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    Bachman irritates the hell out of me.I just cannot take a woman running for President seriously.Maybe it`s just me and my caveman thinking.
    I dont think Bachman's problem is that she is a woman....Bachman's problem is that she is Michelle Bachman.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    I dont think Bachman's problem is that she is a woman....Bachman's problem is that she is Michelle Bachman.
    It's her doing free association for all her speeches that's the problem
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    It's her doing free association for all her speeches that's the problem
    She has a rare allergic reaction to ink. Palin tried teaching her that one but unfortunately nothing could be done.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  17. Did you hear her recent ramblings how the HPV vaccine that she is all over Perry for, causes mental retardation? Good god, how can anyone take her seriously? She is a friggin nightmare, and might make Palin look intelligent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Did you hear her recent ramblings how the HPV vaccine that she is all over Perry for, causes mental retardation? Good god, how can anyone take her seriously? She is a friggin nightmare, and might make Palin look intelligent
    Im not a fan of Perry using an executive order to mandate a vaccine, but if she was president she would at least give some late night TV show hosts an unlimited supply of material.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  19. Well, another debate that Ron Paul dominates down the books.

    Fox News
    Friday, September 23, 2011

    The screenshot below shows results from a Fox News poll on who won the debate last night. Once again Ron Paul emerges as the winner, with close to 40% of over 70,000 votes.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

    The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

    Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

    The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

    Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh
    I never said he was going to win, I just said he is winning the debate polls. I dont think he will win, he has too much to overcome...other candidates have more money, most people judge on a nominee's acting skills (Obama is a great example), many people judge on a nominee's looks rather than content (kennedy vs. nixon debate radio vs. tv), elections are stolen w/ fraud, corporate control of the media intentionally ignoring Ron Paul and acting as if he were irrelevent all the time has a huge influence on the voters (marketing)...etc. With all that I consider Ron Paul the true frontrunner, but thats just my opinion and he still has a small chance which is better than 0 chance.

    Anyways, Im going to be bored if Ron Paul doesnt advance, so in that case Id love to see Donald Trump run just for its entertainment value since them I most likely will not be voting anyways unless Ralph Nader runs, or Paul runs as an independent.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I never said he was going to win, I just said he is winning the debate polls. I dont think he will win, he has too much to overcome...other candidates have more money, most people judge on a nominee's acting skills (Obama is a great example), many people judge on a nominee's looks rather than content (kennedy vs. nixon debate radio vs. tv), elections are stolen w/ fraud, corporate control of the media intentionally ignoring Ron Paul and acting as if he were irrelevent all the time has a huge influence on the voters (marketing)...etc. With all that I consider Ron Paul the true frontrunner, but thats just my opinion and he still has a small chance which is better than 0 chance.

    Anyways, Im going to be bored if Ron Paul doesnt advance, so in that case Id love to see Donald Trump run just for its entertainment value since them I most likely will not be voting anyways unless Ralph Nader runs, or Paul runs as an independent.
    I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.
    You do realize most online polls are linked to IP address so that you can only vote once right? Although there are ways around this I dont think most people are gonna take the time to do that.
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo View Post
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.
    Huntsman was a Council of Foreign Relations member in the 90's. Take it for what you feel about the CFR or what you know about them, I just saying in case you weren't aware of it. In my opinion a vote for Hunstman is the same as Obama, Bush, or Dick Cheney.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Huntsman was a Council of Foreign Relations member in the 90's. Take it for what you feel about the CFR or what you know about them, I just saying in case you weren't aware of it. In my opinion a vote for Hunstman is the same as Obama, Bush, or Dick Cheney.
    i did not know that. That may change my mind.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.
    I cant argue with you about straw polls and online polls because your correct about that. There is some meaning to it as the GOP canceled the Texas straw poll in what I believe was a campaign tactic in support for Perry which they share the same home state.

    When I say Ron Paul is the frontrunner, thats just a bias thing on my part, and Ill admit to that. My idea of a front runner isnt based on popular support, although I believe Ron Paul's popularity is rapidly increasing the last couple of years. To what extent, Im not sure. My idea of a front runner is the one what qualifies the most to lead the country...in my opinion of course.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo View Post
    i did not know that. That may change my mind.
    Huntsman has been appointed by Bush Sr. in the early 90's as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce and later as United States Ambassador to Singapore during 92-93.

    Huntsman was also appointed positions of powers by Bush Jr. that you can look into.

    They are all connected..the list can go on but him being a CFR I think you already get my drift.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I cant argue with you about straw polls and online polls because your correct about that. There is some meaning to it as the GOP canceled the Texas straw poll in what I believe was a campaign tactic in support for Perry which they share the same home state.

    When I say Ron Paul is the frontrunner, thats just a bias thing on my part, and Ill admit to that. My idea of a front runner isnt based on popular support, although I believe Ron Paul's popularity is rapidly increasing the last couple of years. To what extent, Im not sure. My idea of a front runner is the one what qualifies the most to lead the country...in my opinion of course.
    this is very honest, much respect for that.

    To me, the front runner is a mixture of national polls (state polls can be utterly useless) and leadership potential based on record. Paul is just too far behind and based on his stances is not a "modern" republican. He will never get that support for their nomination. Depending on if Christie jumps, the repubs might have to reluctantly pick Romney. Once Perry officially falters too much, I think they are going to push the new Taft (Christie) as their guy. Sad choice
  29. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

    The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

    Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh
    You are falling into the mainstream media trap. Skip whose in third place to talk about who just reached fourth
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    You are falling into the mainstream media trap. Skip whose in third place to talk about who just reached fourth
    Gotta disagree E. Not skipping him at all. Just rationally analyzing the situation. Paul has no shot with mainstream repubs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.
    By supra888 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:08 AM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
  4. Letter from 2012 in Obama's America
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in