Election of 2012....Who ya got? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 6 of 31 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh
    I never said he was going to win, I just said he is winning the debate polls. I dont think he will win, he has too much to overcome...other candidates have more money, most people judge on a nominee's acting skills (Obama is a great example), many people judge on a nominee's looks rather than content (kennedy vs. nixon debate radio vs. tv), elections are stolen w/ fraud, corporate control of the media intentionally ignoring Ron Paul and acting as if he were irrelevent all the time has a huge influence on the voters (marketing)...etc. With all that I consider Ron Paul the true frontrunner, but thats just my opinion and he still has a small chance which is better than 0 chance.

Anyways, Im going to be bored if Ron Paul doesnt advance, so in that case Id love to see Donald Trump run just for its entertainment value since them I most likely will not be voting anyways unless Ralph Nader runs, or Paul runs as an independent.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I never said he was going to win, I just said he is winning the debate polls. I dont think he will win, he has too much to overcome...other candidates have more money, most people judge on a nominee's acting skills (Obama is a great example), many people judge on a nominee's looks rather than content (kennedy vs. nixon debate radio vs. tv), elections are stolen w/ fraud, corporate control of the media intentionally ignoring Ron Paul and acting as if he were irrelevent all the time has a huge influence on the voters (marketing)...etc. With all that I consider Ron Paul the true frontrunner, but thats just my opinion and he still has a small chance which is better than 0 chance.

Anyways, Im going to be bored if Ron Paul doesnt advance, so in that case Id love to see Donald Trump run just for its entertainment value since them I most likely will not be voting anyways unless Ralph Nader runs, or Paul runs as an independent.
    I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I dont disagree on certain points, but to consider him the front runner is laughable. He won the california straw poll with 388 votes, and that makes him a front runner? He wins online polls, where you can vote numerous times, and he is the front runner? Come on....I will agree he doesnt get the appropriate press for a candidate who is either ranked 3,4,5 depending on the national polls. However, right now, he is no where close to being the front runner, and soon (thank goodness) neither will Perry. Now if we can just get Huntsman more press and get an actual moderate into the limelight, I will be pleased.
    You do realize most online polls are linked to IP address so that you can only vote once right? Although there are ways around this I dont think most people are gonna take the time to do that.
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.
    •   

4. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo View Post
    I am voting for Ron Paul as I feel he is the last chance we have to get this country back to constitutionality but my second choice would have to be Huntsman.
    Huntsman was a Council of Foreign Relations member in the 90's. Take it for what you feel about the CFR or what you know about them, I just saying in case you weren't aware of it. In my opinion a vote for Hunstman is the same as Obama, Bush, or Dick Cheney.
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Huntsman was a Council of Foreign Relations member in the 90's. Take it for what you feel about the CFR or what you know about them, I just saying in case you weren't aware of it. In my opinion a vote for Hunstman is the same as Obama, Bush, or Dick Cheney.
    i did not know that. That may change my mind.
  6. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I cant argue with you about straw polls and online polls because your correct about that. There is some meaning to it as the GOP canceled the Texas straw poll in what I believe was a campaign tactic in support for Perry which they share the same home state.

When I say Ron Paul is the frontrunner, thats just a bias thing on my part, and Ill admit to that. My idea of a front runner isnt based on popular support, although I believe Ron Paul's popularity is rapidly increasing the last couple of years. To what extent, Im not sure. My idea of a front runner is the one what qualifies the most to lead the country...in my opinion of course.
  7. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drrockzo View Post
    i did not know that. That may change my mind.
    Huntsman has been appointed by Bush Sr. in the early 90's as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce and later as United States Ambassador to Singapore during 92-93.

Huntsman was also appointed positions of powers by Bush Jr. that you can look into.

They are all connected..the list can go on but him being a CFR I think you already get my drift.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I cant argue with you about straw polls and online polls because your correct about that. There is some meaning to it as the GOP canceled the Texas straw poll in what I believe was a campaign tactic in support for Perry which they share the same home state.

When I say Ron Paul is the frontrunner, thats just a bias thing on my part, and Ill admit to that. My idea of a front runner isnt based on popular support, although I believe Ron Paul's popularity is rapidly increasing the last couple of years. To what extent, Im not sure. My idea of a front runner is the one what qualifies the most to lead the country...in my opinion of course.
    this is very honest, much respect for that.

To me, the front runner is a mixture of national polls (state polls can be utterly useless) and leadership potential based on record. Paul is just too far behind and based on his stances is not a "modern" republican. He will never get that support for their nomination. Depending on if Christie jumps, the repubs might have to reluctantly pick Romney. Once Perry officially falters too much, I think they are going to push the new Taft (Christie) as their guy. Sad choice
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    AX please take the blinders off. Online polls are like straw polls, utterly useless. How many of the Paul cult do you think sit there and actually vote over and over again? Probably most. Face it, he is not going to win. The right will never vote for him, and his base is too inconsistent to actually make it to the polls. He will be gone after a few primaries like most.

The interesting thing to me was Perry's fall and Huntsman making slight gains (actually in double digits in NH). Perry looks awful, and might not last with his debate performances.

Although, it might not matter, as the rumor mill is starting to move quickly that Mitch Daniels has convinced Chris Christie to run. Being a public employee in NJ, that makes me laugh
    You are falling into the mainstream media trap. Skip whose in third place to talk about who just reached fourth
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

You are falling into the mainstream media trap. Skip whose in third place to talk about who just reached fourth
    Gotta disagree E. Not skipping him at all. Just rationally analyzing the situation. Paul has no shot with mainstream repubs.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Since you are interested in straw polls ax, did you see florida? Paul was 5th. Just an FYI.
  12. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Since you are interested in straw polls ax, did you see florida? Paul was 5th. Just an FYI.
    I wasnt aware of that, just looked into it and saw that Cain won.

You know what sucks is that I cant even vote in the primaries since Im not registered with a specific party here in NY, yet In California you can (I believe).
  13. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

This is the best debate yet, candidates duke it out on Saturday Night Live last night.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/282324/sat...ate#s-p1-sr-i1
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Forgot to mention.....Michigan straw poll yesterday with Romney at 50%. No surprise with that one.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

This is the best debate yet, candidates duke it out on Saturday Night Live last night.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/282324/sat...ate#s-p1-sr-i1
    ^all kinds of awesomeness
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

RON PAUL!
  17. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    RON PAUL!
    Who is that? I never heard of him.
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

i bet^ Communist
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

another from the cult of Paul? oy vey
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

Gotta disagree E. Not skipping him at all. Just rationally analyzing the situation. Paul has no shot with mainstream repubs.
    Like santorum or huntsman do?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

another from the cult of Paul? oy vey
    We'll be reading from the book of Paul to the republicans. Ye shall smoke upon the legal pot and not be taxed.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Anyone see the new foxnews poll? Romney, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Paul. Just saying.
  23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Anyone see the new foxnews poll? Romney, Perry, Cain, Newt, then Paul. Just saying.
    I saw that, but I think you misread it. The poll said Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, then Paul.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

I saw that, but I think you misread it. The poll said Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, then Paul.
    Too funny., considering Paul is a lifelong politician.
  25. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Too funny., considering Paul is a lifelong politician.
    Well, there are politicians who....
    1. support war, police state, war on drugs/terrorism, anti-constitutional, pro-fed, pro-globalism, etc...and then there are polititions who are
    2. anti-war, police state, anti war on drugs/terrorism, pro-constitutional, anti-fed, anti-globalism, etc....

I prefer lifelong politicians of the latter 2nd type. For example of what I dont want..... Obama is a younger politician who is all of the first type of politician listed. What Im saying is, its not if they are lifelong or new and vibrant that makes up the character, its what they have been fighting for the entire time.

Paul is the only anti-war candidate out of all the candidates, that alone is a night/day difference in regards to foreign/domestic policy and makes Ron Paul the only serious candidate in regards to fixing the economy, foreign relations, etc.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

Well, there are politicians who....
    1. support war, police state, war on drugs/terrorism, anti-constitutional, pro-fed, pro-globalism, etc...and then there are polititions who are
    2. anti-war, police state, anti war on drugs/terrorism, pro-constitutional, anti-fed, anti-globalism, etc....

I prefer lifelong politicians of the latter 2nd type. For example of what I dont want..... Obama is a younger politician who is all of the first type of politician listed. What Im saying is, its not if they are lifelong or new and vibrant that makes up the character, its what they have been fighting for the entire time.

Paul is the only anti-war candidate out of all the candidates, that alone is a night/day difference in regards to foreign/domestic policy and makes Ron Paul the only serious candidate in regards to fixing the economy, foreign relations, etc.
    I understand and am antiwar myself. However, we need to be realistic and Paul is not. Pulling troops is naive, as there a flip side to the coin. We are a global community at this point and we rely on relationships around the world. We have to make the best of situations we are in, not create more mess. Which is what Paul will do.

Add in 30+ years in politics, an that
    Makes him an unattractive candidate IMO.
  27. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I understand and am antiwar myself. However, we need to be realistic and Paul is not. Pulling troops is naive, as there a flip side to the coin. We are a global community at this point and we rely on relationships around the world. We have to make the best of situations we are in, not create more mess. Which is what Paul will do.

Add in 30+ years in politics, an that
    Makes him an unattractive candidate IMO.
    What you state is subject to a huge debate to get into all the details...too much time for both of us to get totally into, but I think we marched right in, and we can march right out. We cannot afford this any longer, and many of these countries dont want us there and want us to go away as soon as possible.

They are only expanding wars and control, look at Libya for example. We are only creating a bigger mess by the year, and by the month. Global relationships is being friendly with other countries, not bombing the crap out of them and steeling their resources.

This is a matter of what your going to believe however, but I feel Paul is far from naive, and the only realistic candidate on the platform in regards to making things right both domestically and internationally. To me a vote for any war supporting candidate (unless its a war we have to fight) is just support for death and blood stain, and support for the big corporations profiting on the military industrial complex.

I dont know why you judge a candidate by the time they put into politics rather than what they fight for during that time...which in your opinion of course Paul is not what you look for in a leader so its easy for you to poke that at him.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

What you state is subject to a huge debate to get into all the details...too much time for both of us to get totally into, but I think we marched right in, and we can march right out. We cannot afford this any longer, and many of these countries dont want us there and want us to go away as soon as possible.

They are only expanding wars and control, look at Libya for example. We are only creating a bigger mess by the year, and by the month. Global relationships is being friendly with other countries, not bombing the crap out of them and steeling their resources.

This is a matter of what your going to believe however, but I feel Paul is far from naive, and the only realistic candidate on the platform in regards to making things right both domestically and internationally. To me a vote for any war supporting candidate (unless its a war we have to fight) is just support for death and blood stain, and support for the big corporations profiting on the military industrial complex.

I dont know why you judge a candidate by the time they put into politics rather than what they fight for during that time...which in your opinion of course Paul is not what you look for in a leader so its easy for you to poke that at him.
    I agree, the debate is not a simple one. The problem to me however, is that we have created an enormous mess, and to walk away from it and leave it uncertain would be an unmitigated disaster. Similar to vietnam. I am in no way supporting expanding war efforts, and do support gradual troop withdrawal, however, we have to make sure that all of OUR interests are protected. At the end of the day, we might as well reap some benefit for our own disasters, specifically since we created them.

With that said, Paul is without a doubt naive. To say that we are going to bring everyone home right now is foolish and shows an ineptitude with regards to foreign policy.

Why dont I agree with Paul? He is no different than most up there imo. The most pressing issue to me is jobs, and job growth. His plans (based on our previous discussions) are small scale, and to be honest, his economic policy of "I will wipe out the fed, end the wars" etc...show little evidence that he understands what his job would be. I do however support his stance on the 10th amendment, but that is all I can get behind him on.

There is NO great candidate, and my vote will be cast as a lesser of 2 evils. Right now, out of all possible candidates here is my take:
    Perry/Bachman: religious fanatics who will not last on a national scene as has already been evidenced
    Newt: very experienced, has solidified answers, would be surprised if the base supported him based on his personal history
    Romney: fairly moderate, business background COULD be a plus, not 100% sold
    Cain: 9-9-9 will not work. Most economists agree. Will fade imo
    Paul: explained above
    Huntsman: a real moderate imo, good job growth history, good foreign policy history, gets no support. His CFR issue is a non issue to me. I have personally been to meetings where known CFR members have spoken. I dont wear tinfoil
    Obama: utter disappointment imo. Couldnt agree more with you AX, a true corporatist

For me Huntsman is #1 right now (about as likely as Paul getting the nod), Romney is a distant 2nd
  29. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Romney should be on that religious fanatic list of yours. Huntsman is also a Mormon, but Im not sure if he is a fanatic.

I gotta admit though, Perry is probably on top of that list.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Romney should be on that religious fanatic list of yours. Huntsman is also a Mormon, but Im not sure if he is a fanatic.

I gotta admit though, Perry is probably on top of that list.
    Romney does not portray himself like a fanatic, however, you could be right

Huntsman has come out and said I am spiritual not religious.

Perry is frightening. The rain prayer sealed it for me. Regardless of how inept he looks in debates
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

bachman just needs better handlers...

This space for rent

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    bachman just needs better handlers...
    Now we are talking.

In all seriousness she is a loon
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol that's a great pic.

I feel bad for the GOP right now. No good contenders at all, with far too much influence being allowed from the extremist (and minority) TP
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  34. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Now we are talking.

In all seriousness she is a loon
    My dream election would be

Republicans - Bachman/Palin
    Democrats - Biden (for president)/Al Sharpton
    Independents - Trump/Vince McMahon
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

My dream election would be

Republicans - Bachman/Palin
    Democrats - Biden (for president)/Al Sharpton
    Independents - Trump/Vince McMahon
    are you saying that would be your dream because every american voter would boycott the polls?
    This space for rent

36. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    are you saying that would be your dream because every american voter would boycott the polls?
    No..I love watching letterman and leno, so that would give me something more entertaining to watch on television.
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

the funniest thing about those pics is that each of the presidential candidates you mention really is crazy enough to pick the mentioned vps
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

We need 1 more:

Paul/Ventura
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

We need 1 more:

Paul/Ventura
    nah, paul isn't funny when he's talking. Those other 6 are all gaffe factories walking around.
    This space for rent

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah, paul isn't funny when he's talking. Those other 6 are all gaffe factories walking around.
    E, you cant be serious. Not funny? Have you listened to him? Yikes

Add in Ventura and the tinfoil hat brigade, and watch out

Similar Forum Threads

1. The 2012 bug is catching on!
    By bmcjames in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics