Election of 2012....Who ya got?

Page 41 of 41 First ... 394041

  1. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I don't agree with this, but this is far more reasonable
    i never said anything about the republican party NOT being affected by the same Marxism, progressivism, statism...whatever you'd like to call it. Bottom line is Rahm Emmanuel, David Axelrod, Obama and the whole crew pushed extensively for unpopular and unwanted healthcare reform.

    Pro-jobs? Yeah public sector jobs, which is a Marxist tenet. "Workers of the world unite"

    Please name me his mentors?

    Frank Marshall Davis - it's not even arguable - he was a card carrying member of the communist party. In Dreams From My Father, Obama wrote about him several times as a mentor and dear friend.

    According to his own classmates he was a radical Marxist at least during his time at Occidental:
    http://youtu.be/OmYEo_LrkL4


  2. He might very well have been or even feel as a marxist, but look at what he has done. He as helped corporations in a big way..not a typical marxist
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    He might very well have been or even feel as a marxist, but look at what he has done. He as helped corporations in a big way..not a typical marxist
    he's a bad hybrid of corporatist, Marxist, and "anti-colonial"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    He might very well have been or even feel as a marxist, but look at what he has done. He as helped corporations in a big way..not a typical marxist
    Depends how you look at it and your interpretation to history (and what you believe of course.)

    Marx was funded by the globalist elites (such as Rothschilds who he is related to and others), as well as Wall Street financiers. The system is a ponzi scheme and designed to work in favor of the corporate/banking elite to put them in position of absolute authority.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Depends how you look at it and your interpretation to history (and what you believe of course.)

    Marx was funded by the globalist elites (such as Rothschilds who he is related to and others), as well as Wall Street financiers. The system is a ponzi scheme and designed to work in favor of the corporate/banking elite to put them in position of absolute authority.
    this makes a lot of sense

  6. Marx was funded by the globalist elites (such as Rothschilds who he is related to and others), as well as Wall Street financiers. The system is a ponzi scheme and designed to work in favor of the corporate/banking elite to put them in position of absolute authority.
    Where'd you learn your history.

    Also in a complete Marxist Communism, there is no money system so the banks would have no purpose.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    this makes a lot of sense
    As I always preach...follow the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    Where'd you learn your history.

    Also in a complete Marxist Communism, there is no money system so the banks would have no purpose.
    Actually, it calls for a central bank just like our Federal Reserve.

    "5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly."
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Actually, it calls for a central bank just like our Federal Reserve.

    "5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly."
    yeah it's one of the 10 tenets.

  9. I have pure Marxists in my family, and my Uncle is a professor of Marxism in {edit, nevermind place, lol.}

    We dont get along at the dinner table when I start getting into asking who financed Marx and debate how the system was designed not to work the way its portrayed to be, lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by carpee

    he's a bad hybrid of corporatist, Marxist, and "anti-colonial"
    Well said. Lol
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1
    I have pure Marxists in my family, and my Uncle is a professor of Marxism in {edit, nevermind place, lol.}

    We dont get along at the dinner table when I start getting into asking who financed Marx and debate how the system was designed not to work the way its portrayed to be, lol
    It is certainly not More's utopia.

  12. I never believed in full blown Marxism but I do agree with some principles of the philosophy, i'm a fan of the Nordic economic system.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex View Post
    I never believed in full blown Marxism but I do agree with some principles of the philosophy, i'm a fan of the Nordic economic system.
    I can agree with some of the principles as well and Nordic system looks interesting. I really dont have an "absolute" system I like, but I find " Resource Based Economy" by Jacque Fresco quite interesting. Its something that most likely will have to be implemented as we come closer to transitioning from a Type 0 to a Type 1 civilization, but we may destroy ourselves before we get there.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It is certainly not More's utopia.
    Hi Five! How much would you like to donate today AE14? $35, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $5,000, other???

    Do you have what it takes to move this country "Forward?"

    Please, support Team Obama and lets move "Forward" - https://donate.barackobama.com/74-Days

    No donations from those under 16 please, by donating you agree to this term - "I am not a minor under the age of 16."









    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  15. Do not vote this election, do not let this ponzi scheme Republicrat monopoly party use your vote.

    I am not voting for 3rd party or fill-in ballot, the establishment will only use my vote to say so and so voting for so and so in the system, etc...

    We need a silent protest this election and not turn on the tv to any channel covering the election on election day or surrounding days. If you need to follow whats going on use alternative media only on the internet and background check to make sure its not bought out or supported by mainstream. We need low turnout in the election and low ratings on election coverage.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  16. I'd like to see proportional representation implemented in the place of our antiquated single winner, winner take all system. You might feel more compelled to participate in that case.

  17. Romney lost the election because the GOP no longer has an identity. They have become so extreme its almost laughable. Look at the power republicans of old (I.e. Bush 1 and regan). They where conservative yet intelligent and understood that "bending" was good for the American public. These Eric Cantors should be ashamed of themselves. Let's not forget that Obama got 65% of the Hispanic vote. Something that could set the democrats up for years to come. The GOP needs to look in the mirror, regroup, and try again.

  18. extreme? hahhaha

    both parties suck. both march further and further to huge government.

  19. So who do you guys think is going to win the election this year?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So who do you guys think is going to win the election this year?
    the federal reserve

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So who do you guys think is going to win the election this year?
    Romney had a bad night, but I still think things look good for him.

    http://www.theonion.com/articles/rom...-setbac,30282/
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol 53426 Oct.2012
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. M-DROL batch 52707 MAY 2012.
    By supra888 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:08 AM
  3. Ordering A Pizza In 2012
    By purebred in forum Politics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
  4. Letter from 2012 in Obama's America
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in