white and african american

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. What about the people that come here from South Africa? Most of them are white and are more rightly considered African-American than others but get in trouble when filing out the paperwork because they aren't black.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

2. Check out the documentary"Mugabe and the white African" on Netflix
    •   

3. the only color that really matters is green...the gov encourages racism, if we fight amongst ourselves it keeps us off their back. the whole pc thing is the gov's way of keeping the masses at odds with each other, if we ever come together the gov would be in trouble and they know this!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the only color that really matters is green...the gov encourages racism, if we fight amongst ourselves it keeps us off their back. the whole pc thing is the gov's way of keeping the masses at odds with each other, if we ever come together the gov would be in trouble and they know this!!!
    Well put

5. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    Only three anthropological race groups negroid, caucasoid and mongoloid
    Forgot Australoid but it doesnt really matter since the concept of racial grouping is merely a reflection of the human mind and not really scientifically founded.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the only color that really matters is green...
    As the resident Jewish guy, I agree.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

As the resident Jewish guy, I agree.
    Do you like to be called Jewish American? Lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Do you like to be called Jewish American? Lol
    I had never considered it, but maybe I should in the interest of PC butthurtness.

Hebrew-American? Chosen-American?

My wife refers to me as "nappy Jew-beard". Not PC at all. I should sue her.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the only color that really matters is green...the gov encourages racism, if we fight amongst ourselves it keeps us off their back. the whole pc thing is the gov's way of keeping the masses at odds with each other, if we ever come together the gov would be in trouble and they know this!!!
    You are right big T, the feds are still using the old doctrine of divide them and conquer!

10. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    You are right big T, the feds are still using the old doctrine of divide them and conquer!
    i wish more people understood this....

poor sucks no matter what your color/sex/religion!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

11. I think Bill Hicks said it best in one of his stand up bits
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves"
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. American Sports Nutrition American Whey
    By AM07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:34 PM