What good has Obama done for the U.S.A.?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I love the general idea from some that blacks and minorities voted for Obama simply because he was black, when others like Jesse Jackson, or Alan Keyes, couldn't even make it past a primary. How many presidents prior to Obama were black? I guess that must mean those men all won simply because they were? See where I'm going with this?

  2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I thought Bush started the bailouts actually and had congress approve of them. There were many bailouts perhaps we all got lost here, lol

    for example,
    http://articles.cnn.com/2008-09-24/p..._s=PM:POLITICS
    They may have been bush's idea, but it still is congress who approves them
  3. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Both parties had a hand in the bailouts.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I love the general idea from some that blacks and minorities voted for Obama simply because he was black, when others like Jesse Jackson, or Alan Keyes, couldn't even make it past a primary. How many presidents prior to Obama were black? I guess that must mean those men all won simply because they were? See where I'm going with this?
    Some blacks do vote for blacks just because their blacks, the same ones who also would vote for Jesse and Alan. Some whites will refuse to vote for black people, its just basic racism that still floats around the country.

    Being said, Obama won due to a vast marketing campaign and millions of dollars of corporate campaign contributions. He already has 1 billion dollars for the next election.

    We now as of a year ago live in a world where the Supreme Court granted corporations permission to contribute unlimited amounts of money to politicians. We do not live in a democracy any more. Its just like Muscletech, they have money for market power and outsell a better superior company such as Genomyx by a landslide.

    Due to corporate control of the media, money buys airtime, thats what people go by (as a majority) and their choices are narrowed down to either coke or pepsi.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  5. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So if voting is based on cultural, ethnic or racial identity, then that would also hold true for all presidents prior to Obama? I'm not getting into a back and forth about political ideology. I didn't come in here for that. I just read some of the comments about casting votes based on one's racial makeup. Conservatives and liberals see the world differently...shocking. Everyone thinks they have the right answers, the right philosophies by which to lead, usually they are wrong in both cases.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    So if voting is based on cultural, ethnic or racial identity, then that would also hold true for all presidents prior to Obama? I'm not getting into a back and forth about political ideology. I didn't come in here for that. I just read some of the comments about casting votes based on one's racial makeup. Conservatives and liberals see the world differently...shocking. Everyone thinks they have the right answers, the right philosophies by which to lead, usually they are wrong in both cases.
    The difference here wasn't simple the color or voting with color, but that you were instantly declared a racist if you disagreed with anything Obama said during his campaign. If you disagreed with the idea of closing Guantanamo, it was because you were racist not because you thought Cuba was a good place to keep terrorists. I was called a racist many times here on anabolic minds over disagreeing with Obama's stated policies.
  7. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121922
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    Both parties had a hand in the bailouts.
    This. Tarp was born in the treasury dept run by Goldman Sachs. Oops! I mean Paulson. The dema in congress signed off on it. Bush endorsed it.
  8. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The difference here wasn't simple the color or voting with color, but that you were instantly declared a racist if you disagreed with anything Obama said during his campaign. If you disagreed with the idea of closing Guantanamo, it was because you were racist not because you thought Cuba was a good place to keep terrorists. I was called a racist many times here on anabolic minds over disagreeing with Obama's stated policies.
    I was part of those early political threads, with people going back and forth, in fact you and I did as well on a few occasions lol. You're a good man who just happens to have strong beliefs, that I also happen to respectfully disagree with, but I'd never classify you as a racist. I classify you as a supplement racist, because you refuse to use the same products that I do.
  9. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The difference here wasn't simple the color or voting with color, but that you were instantly declared a racist if you disagreed with anything Obama said during his campaign. If you disagreed with the idea of closing Guantanamo, it was because you were racist not because you thought Cuba was a good place to keep terrorists. I was called a racist many times here on anabolic minds over disagreeing with Obama's stated policies.
    I wonder why nobody ever called me a racist when I used to spill my guts criticizing the Bush regime. Maybe the accuser has internal race issues thinking its only ok to criticize your own color, but when its the opposite color lets jump to conclusions and call it racism?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I was part of those early political threads, with people going back and forth, in fact you and I did as well on a few occasions lol. You're a good man who just happens to have strong beliefs, that I also happen to respectfully disagree with, but I'd never classify you as a racist. I classify you as a supplement racist, because you refuse to use the same products that I do.
    Well, thats because what you use for supplements are low class, lazy, and stupid

    Yeah, but plenty of other people threw that out as the first thing, calling someone racist because they didn't agree with Obama's campaign. And even at the polls, there was quite a bit of white voter intimidation in some of the urban areas. But I'm not quite saying his actual election win was due to his race, but moreso his primary win was race based (without which he could never have gotten elected of course). Race probably gave him a 5-10% lead in the actual election which I can't quite recall the results but I don't think it would have skewed it enough had it gone to mccain to give him enough electoral votes to win anyhow.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I wonder why nobody ever called me a racist when I used to spill my guts criticizing the Bush regime. Maybe the accuser has internal race issues thinking its only ok to criticize your own color, but when its the opposite color lets jump to conclusions and call it racism?
    No, its part of a larger problem of people's beliefs in racism, minorities don't believe its racist to be negative about the majority. Which I can't wait for, in another 20 years or so hispanics will be the majority and i'll be able to pull out all the old mexican jokes.

    "You know what my favorite hobby is? Shooting cans. Mexicans, africans, any kinda cans"
  12. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121922
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    I wonder why nobody ever called me a racist when I used to spill my guts criticizing the Bush regime. Maybe the accuser has internal race issues thinking its only ok to criticize your own color, but when its the opposite color lets jump to conclusions and call it racism?
    Sort of like not being able to say you didn't support the Iraq war without being labeled unpatriotic or that you don't support our troops? I got that a lot. I supported the afghan war from the get go but never the other one. I was called many things.
  13. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121922
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    No, its part of a larger problem of people's beliefs in racism, minorities don't believe its racist to be negative about the majority. Which I can't wait for, in another 20 years or so hispanics will be the majority and i'll be able to pull out all the old mexican jokes.

    "You know what my favorite hobby is? Shooting cans. Mexicans, africans, any kinda cans"
    You're absolutely correct on that one man.
  14. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    kansas is 83.8 % white
    and 5.9 % black

    this could be why you see the hatred and not the praising....

    while nj is only 59% white
    Having grown up in NJ, I can say with 100% certainty that the element of racism is quite strong, especially in northern NJ.
  15. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387265
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, thats because what you use for supplements are low class, lazy, and stupid

    Yeah, but plenty of other people threw that out as the first thing, calling someone racist because they didn't agree with Obama's campaign. And even at the polls, there was quite a bit of white voter intimidation in some of the urban areas. But I'm not quite saying his actual election win was due to his race, but moreso his primary win was race based (without which he could never have gotten elected of course). Race probably gave him a 5-10% lead in the actual election which I
    can't quite recall the results but I don't think it would have skewed it enough had it gone to mccain to give him enough electoral votes to win anyhow.
    Well I got them for for free! What can I say I'm a sucker for AI handouts!

    I think you could also argue the reverse, as Alan Keyes and Jesse Jackson never made it past a primary, so race didn't work in their favor. I think moreover his personality helped him carry the day. He didn't come as threatening to the general population, i.e. the bitter angry black guy.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Well I got them for for free! What can I say I'm a sucker for AI handouts!

    I think you could also argue the reverse, as Alan Keyes and Jesse Jackson never made it past a primary, so race didn't work in their favor. I think moreover his personality helped him carry the day. He didn't come as threatening to the general population, i.e. the bitter angry black guy.
    But that was a problem with Jessie Jackson, his history of being what most would call radical ties and even actions that had made recent US press. For all of his "rainbow coalition" he was pretty patently racist himself. Obama's nutcase radical ties were all 1 step removed and until Reverend White came up none of them had made recent press.
  17. Advanced Member
    Conagher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    4088
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Having grown up in NJ, I can say with 100% certainty that the element of racism is quite strong, especially in northern NJ.
    Until last year,I had not spent any time in western Oklahoma for over a decade.It was amazing to see how much the hatred for black people has grown over the years.They do not hesitate to use the word n*****,and they will say it to a black persons face,not in hushed tones amongst themselves.It was an eye opening experience.
  18. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Having grown up in NJ, I can say with 100% certainty that the element of racism is quite strong, especially in northern NJ.
    dude i see racism towards white people here in northern nj..... im from morris county where were u at
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  19. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7270
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    dude i see racism towards white people here in northern nj..... im from morris county where were u at
    I actually thought in NJ and most northern states that there really is no rasicsm, here in NC, well that speaks for itself, rasicsm is NC, everywhere u go its present.

    And when i say Rasicsm i mean on both parts. Blacks towards whites, white towards blacks.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  20. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7270
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Point is Obama hasn't done ****. Yea, and imma go ahead and say it, not all blacks voted for him, but ATLEAST 70% DID, and i mean AT THE LEAST, all because he was black. And guess what? He sucks as a president. Lol "Hope" and "Change" hasn't done a damn thing Obama so switch it up. I never bought into his crap anyways, he's just like John F Kennedy, he's a VERY good speaker. (not saying JFK was a bad president in anyway)
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    I actually thought in NJ and most northern states that there really is no rasicsm, here in NC, well that speaks for itself, rasicsm is NC, everywhere u go its present.
    And when i say Rasicsm i mean on both parts. Blacks towards whites, white towards blacks.
    Nah, you are wrong, there is no less racism in the northeast, they just hide it better. It was something I noticed that was funny having grown up in NJ till I was 21 then moving to Florida. There wasn't any less racism in NJ, just it was quieter, more hidden, more subtly expressed. It wasn't "we're not hiring him cause he's black" its "he doesn't seem to have the same qualifications as other applicants". There was always something, but you could tell it was just racism painted nicely.


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    dude i see racism towards white people here in northern nj..... im from morris county where were u at
    Just wait, in 30 years white people will be the minority and you'll be safe to be racist towards hispanics.
  22. Advanced Member
    Conagher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    4088
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    dude i see racism towards white people here in northern nj..... im from morris county w
    here were u at
    It definitely cuts both ways.I never had a problem with black people until about 6 years ago.We had a large influx of the refugees from Katrina,and I have to say these people are nothing but trash.
    Anyway,I voted for Obama.I bought into the whole hope and change mantra.Needless to say,I am very disappointed.Always had a lot of respect for McCain until he started pandering during the last election.Also could not stand Sarah Palin.
  23. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm sorry but you are sooooooo far off the mark here. He was elected because he was black. Period. A white man with the same upbringing, education and experience as he had would never have made it through the primaries.

    And none of my criticisms of him are based on skin color, i'm about as non-racist as it gets. His poilicies and ideals are crazy, as well as the people he associated with and considers his mentors.
    He was elected because people thought he could fix the economy more than John McCain. Period flat. When the economy tanked you knew Obama was going to win. People trusted him more than McCain on the economy, and the other issues disappeared. I really don't know how you can say he was elected solely because he was black. I just don't know what you're basing that on. He carried almost all the black vote naturally, but he also probably had a lot of people not vote for him because of his race. And the amount of voting blacks (though increased in the last election) is still pretty low. I just think it's disingenuous to say he only won because he was black. He was extremely popular and well liked I'd say despite his race, not because of it. It's not like he was the first black candidate.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    He was elected because people thought he could fix the economy more than John McCain. Period flat. When the economy tanked you knew Obama was going to win. People trusted him more than McCain on the economy, and the other issues disappeared. I really don't know how you can say he was elected solely because he was black. I just don't know what you're basing that on. He carried almost all the black vote naturally, but he also probably had a lot of people not vote for him because of his race. And the amount of voting blacks (though increased in the last election) is still pretty low. I just think it's disingenuous to say he only won because he was black. He was extremely popular and well liked I'd say despite his race, not because of it. It's not like he was the first black candidate.
    reread what I wrote. The democrat was going to win, regardless of who or what it was. The mainstream democrat dominated media did a great job of "4 more years" painting on McCain (comically thats what they got with Obama anyhow). He only won in the primaries because he was black, a white man with the same qualifications (none) and experience (none) and track record (none) would never have beaten Hillary in the primaries.
  25. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I dunno, he's created more debt than any other president. He used the money we took on in debt to buy banks, buy General Motors and other assorted socialist/communist things which congress isn't authorized to do. He's changing the definition of rights - in the constitution + bill of rights if you read it the rights are rights against government intrusion in. Now with Obama more has been done to define rights as things the government owes you. He's also been the most adept at making statements that make himself sound like he is compromising and working with republicans while the whole time knowing the democrats in congress won't vote for it and he can pull some minor excuse out of his ass as to what they changed.

    And the very very very worst thing is that he will not veto the whole "super congress" nonsense that is being added into the bills for the debt ceiling. It suddenly throws out our constitution entirely, makes the rank and file of congress useless, and puts all the power into 12 mens hands.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...tml?1311626737
    The he created more debt argument is a little misleading as most all of our modern presidents have created more debt than their predecessors. It isn't as if Bush 2 and Reagan didn't create a massive amount of debt either. Inflation, interest rates, etc have all naturally risen. This isn't to defend Obama's fiscal practices because I have hated most of them, but the he has more debt argument is not really strong.

    And you need to do some research on the initial bailouts. The GM bailouts were much smaller than the tarp bailouts under Bush 2. And it WAS Bush 2 (and Hank Paulson his treasury secretary) who pushed for those bailouts. Congress initially rejected them, the stock market tanked, and Bush/Paulson said we have to pass this now. Bush/Paulson were pushing for those bailouts from the beginning.

    As I previously said, my biggest issue with Obama is he has continued the freedoms we lost under GWB and hasn't changed a lot of the things he said he would upon getting elected. I never thought he'd be a fiscal conservative, as he never ran to be one. But I did think he would give us back some social liberties. That just hasn't been the case and has been my biggest beef with him.
  26. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    reread what I wrote. The democrat was going to win, regardless of who or what it was. The mainstream democrat dominated media did a great job of "4 more years" painting on McCain (comically thats what they got with Obama anyhow). He only won in the primaries because he was black, a white man with the same qualifications (none) and experience (none) and track record (none) would never have beaten Hillary in the primaries.
    I'm not sure. A Democrat was going to win yes regardless completely agree. Hilary had plenty of detractors (and she was a woman which just like a black person some people didn't want a woman), but I still don't think Obama carried it solely because he was black. I think if Obama was white and ran the same campaign he would have beaten Hilary, but neither of us can be correct so I'll leave this argument now
  27. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    To clarify Easy on the debt thing I'll just say this: It's EXTREMELY likely that any Republican (or Democrat) elected under the same circumstances as Obama would have created the most debt in history. Both sides would have tried some type of stimulus (like Bush 2 did), both sides would have continued at least the Afghanistan war, and I think both sides would have done the auto bailouts. And this is why I hate both sides. Now I might give you Obama would spend more than say if we elected McCain at this point, but I'd say it's pretty likely generic Republican would have done a lot of the same things Obama has done so far. (Minus healthcare)
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    To clarify Easy on the debt thing I'll just say this: It's EXTREMELY likely that any Republican (or Democrat) elected under the same circumstances as Obama would have created the most debt in history. Both sides would have tried some type of stimulus (like Bush 2 did), both sides would have continued at least the Afghanistan war, and I think both sides would have done the auto bailouts. And this is why I hate both sides. Now I might give you Obama would spend more than say if we elected McCain at this point, but I'd say it's pretty likely generic Republican would have done a lot of the same things Obama has done so far. (Minus healthcare)
    You are probably right, but the "minus healthcare" is huge. Its another entitlement that will break our government. The only way the cost doesn't go up too terribly even in the most recent report (out today) will be met is if congress allows the 30% cut in payments to doctors to actually happen. Its been supposed to be happening every year, and every year congress votes to delay the cuts. You can't treat 15% extra people for the same cost you as currently treat people for. The math isn't there, there is no economy of scale as the US government is the most wasteful spender with least control and concern over where money goes. So he created a new mess like social security, medicare, etc that will just help in bankrupting the country even sooner.
  29. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You are probably right, but the "minus healthcare" is huge. Its another entitlement that will break our government. The only way the cost doesn't go up too terribly even in the most recent report (out today) will be met is if congress allows the 30% cut in payments to doctors to actually happen. Its been supposed to be happening every year, and every year congress votes to delay the cuts. You can't treat 15% extra people for the same cost you as currently treat people for. The math isn't there, there is no economy of scale as the US government is the most wasteful spender with least control and concern over where money goes. So he created a new mess like social security, medicare, etc that will just help in bankrupting the country even sooner.
    Agree to an extent. A lot of what was in the healthcare bill was stuff Republicans had initially wanted (and then opposed because of who it was coming from). So I'm not even 100% sold that a Republican President wouldn't have passed something similar to the healthcare bill. If you really followed the process closely a lot of what was in the healthcare bill (not everything) was ideas previously wanted by Republicans.

    Both sides are such snakes and will say anything to get elected. They are the same beast, just acting as if they are so different because they know that's what gets them in office and keeps them in
  30. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im still waiting for the man to produce a authentic birth certificate instead of this multiilayered counterfeit you can download directly from the whitehouse and split up using a basic photoshop program.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  31. Advanced Member
    Conagher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    4088
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    65.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Im still waiting for the man to produce a authentic birth certificate instead of this multiilayered counterfeit you can download directly from the whitehouse and split up using a basic photoshop program.

    It is odd that he did not produce a birth certificate until Trump started talking about fronting million dollar investigations into the matter.
  32. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Conagher View Post
    It is odd that he did not produce a birth certificate until Trump started talking about fronting million dollar investigations into the matter.
    Trump conspired with pro Obama NBC to bring the issue up in order to squash what mainstream considers "conspiracy theorists" which is a easy way to discredit people and dodging the issues and facts. Trump is a phony, he acted like he will have all these pro's look at it to confirm it yet the document is blatantly a in house creation. Obama released it and thats it, story over lets move on, there is no reason to question anything including the fact you can split it into multiple layers.

    I wont even get into the other flaws and forgeries with the document at the very moment, unless people start pushing me to do so.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  33. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    I'll bite. Admittedly ax this is another one of those conspiracy theory type things that I don't ever care to do a lot of research into, but this seems to go through things pretty clearly...and I love the site BTW

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
  34. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I'll bite. Admittedly ax this is another one of those conspiracy theory type things that I don't ever care to do a lot of research into, but this seems to go through things pretty clearly...and I love the site BTW

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
    Why do you think that downloading directly from the white house Obama's Birth certificate and finding out the document from the 60's and finding out its easily split into multiple layers a conspiracy theory? Doesn't that raise questions to its legitimacy?

    The link you provided doesn't even touch on this initial issue. There are many other issues with the birth certificate I havent even touched on that your link doesnt cover.



    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  35. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Here is a very detailed demonstration on how you can download the birth certificate directly from the whitehouse and prove its a forged photo-shopped document.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  36. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    Ax: You can also find detailed youtube explanations going against what you posted.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho

    I'll be honest I haven't watched this nor have I watched yours. It just isn't interesting to me nor something I really care about. For about everything conspiracy type theory anyone finds you can find other stuff arguing the opposite. I don't have the time/energy to look into it all. I really don't care. The birth certificate story (right or wrong) has largely been put to bed and me spending hours looking into it isn't going to change that.

    I know I've said it before, but discussing conspiracy theory type things isn't really my cup of tea. I'm more interested in you updating your damn Anabeta log my friend. I want to see what this high dosage is doing for you
  37. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Ax: You can also find detailed youtube explanations going against what you posted.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho

    I'll be honest I haven't watched this nor have I watched yours. It just isn't interesting to me nor something I really care about. For about everything conspiracy type theory anyone finds you can find other stuff arguing the opposite. I don't have the time/energy to look into it all. I really don't care. The birth certificate story (right or wrong) has largely been put to bed and me spending hours looking into it isn't going to change that.
    That video you provided does not provide any relevent information in regards to Obama's fraudulent birth certificate. I dont get into conspiracy theories, I really dislike them. Downloading his birth certificate directly from the white house and finding it to be in multiple layers and counterfeited is not a conspiracy theory. It only takes a few minutes to download the birth certificate and take apart yourself, not hours.

    The issue has not been put to rest in any way other than what the corporate mainstream media chooses to do or not do. The release of the birth certificate has only fueled the issues.

    If you dont care why do you keep responding and countering, there must be some curiosity deep inside you, right? I think your actually a open minded person to even touch on this stuff.
    Last edited by ax1; 07-29-2011 at 03:55 PM.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  38. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post

    I know I've said it before, but discussing conspiracy theory type things isn't really my cup of tea. I'm more interested in you updating your damn Anabeta log my friend. I want to see what this high dosage is doing for you
    Thats a good idea, I have a few findings to report
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  39. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    That video you provided does not provide any relevent information in regards to Obama's fraudulent birth certificate. I dont get into conspiracy theories, I really dislike them. Downloading his birth certificate directly from the white house and finding it to be in multiple layers and counterfeited is not a conspiracy theory. It only takes a few minutes to download the birth certificate and take apart yourself, not hours.

    The issue has not been put to rest in any way other than what the corporate mainstream media chooses to do or not do. The release of the birth certificate has only fueled the issues.

    If you dont care why do you keep responding and countering, there must be some curiosity deep inside you, right? I think your actually a open minded person to even touch on this stuff.
    Well it's not that I don't care at all it's merely that I don't feel the desire to invest the time into truly getting to the bottom of it. I'm kinda crazy about some things...if I was going to really get into trying to figure out if Obama's birth certificate was real or not I'd have to dig at everything. I'd have to watch your link and then watch all the counter links and so on and so forth. And that's just not something I really care to do.

    Thank you for saying I'm open minded, I've always strived to be.
  40. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Well it's not that I don't care at all it's merely that I don't feel the desire to invest the time into truly getting to the bottom of it. I'm kinda crazy about some things...if I was going to really get into trying to figure out if Obama's birth certificate was real or not I'd have to dig at everything. I'd have to watch your link and then watch all the counter links and so on and so forth. And that's just not something I really care to do.

    Thank you for saying I'm open minded, I've always strived to be.
    Its alot of work, I do spend 3-4 hours a day researching stuff at certain times, not all the time though but on average 30-60 minutes daily.

    To be honest, If he was a great president and even born in Iraq I wouldnt even care, lol Whats ultimately important is the domestic/foreign policy, who they work for and how they are serving the American people.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Obama Win!!!
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Replies: 153
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:15 AM
  4. Something obama is doing I can get behind
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM
  5. Obama won...
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in