Do you know this guy?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    You're clueless, they're allowed to. They have many more authorizations: creating court systems as they see fit is a huge one.

I really don't feel like getting into this but I've taken Constitutional Law 3 times in law school, I assure you they can.
    Obama majored in constitutional law, having taken the classes particularly ones that come now 200 years later after congress and the court system has repeatedly stepped on the constitution really has nothing to do with what actually was written in the constitution.

2. I may be the only one who views it this way (not the first time), but I believe this thread contains a great deal of unsubstantiated and highly selective liberal opinions, some of which may be endemic to those in the early stages of adulthood. Some of the views appear to be the political equivalent of broscience.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

Obama majored in constitutional law, having taken the classes particularly ones that come now 200 years later after congress and the court system has repeatedly stepped on the constitution really has nothing to do with what actually was written in the constitution.
    Obama did major in constitutional law and still forgot Marbury v Madison when he made his statement that the Supreme Court overruling a president would be unprecedented. The case that you learn in 7th grade and day 1 of con law.
  •