This Guy Will Never Be Seen Again, Except On FOX

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

This Guy Will Never Be Seen Again, Except On FOX

This is worth watching.

Someone didn't do his homework and allowed Harvard historian Niall Ferguson to speak his mind, before they could figure out how to cut him off.
    Consider Ferguson's background, education and his current status at Harvard and in British academia. You certainly haven't seen much of Ferguson, his
    opinions or this type of reaction in the popular press. These comments give us a more international interpretation of the US State Department and the
    President's actions (should I say rhetoric, instead). MSNBC is as liberal a 'news' entity as Fox is conservative. Watch this one before MSNBC expunges
    all traces.
    YouTube - Harvard's Niall Ferguson Schools Her on Muslim Brotherhood and Caliphate

2. Registered User
    Answers

That guys awesome.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yes American foreign policy is screwed.

I think if you search on YouTube

Western Imperialism to blame or Islam? - Naill Ferguson on the ME

you'll find some interesting topics to mull over.

I'm definitely no historian, so hearing from these two viewpoints is very interesting. It reminds me of how much I DONT know about the world outside of America.

First Naill defends the European Empire, he admits in the end that Western Civilization is losing it's grip, but says the Muslim religion which stopped advancement in science is to blame for Western domination. He dodges Sardar's comment that it was through direct or indirect western influence that these dictatorships came to be.

Sardar has no problem accepting failed Islamic policy, but he argues for Muslims by saying the British/US/allies are to blame for everything. His argument falls flat.

Most interesting is the last minute in which Sardar states his wishes to have the Muslim world treated as equal to Western Civ, and that in the near future we will live in a "multi-civilized" world. That in 20 to 30 years America will be dominated by China and India.

Naill says China will be a strong force and Muslims might take over Europe.

Interesting. And here in America we're fighting each other every step of the way.
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Youtube: Niall Ferguson on the Tea Party, budget cuts and the economy

Another good discussion with Niall.
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Dude... fkng Allen West..

Have you checked him out?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

omni. how is it that someone as attentive and intelligent as you ignores me?

What are you afraid of?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

interesting topic
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

That youtube account got deleted
  •