This Guy Will Never Be Seen Again, Except On FOX

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
This is worth watching.

Someone didn't do his homework and allowed Harvard historian Niall Ferguson to speak his mind, before they could figure out how to cut him off.
Consider Ferguson's background, education and his current status at Harvard and in British academia. You certainly haven't seen much of Ferguson, his
opinions or this type of reaction in the popular press. These comments give us a more international interpretation of the US State Department and the
President's actions (should I say rhetoric, instead). MSNBC is as liberal a 'news' entity as Fox is conservative. Watch this one before MSNBC expunges
all traces.
YouTube - Harvard's Niall Ferguson Schools Her on Muslim Brotherhood and Caliphate

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
Yes American foreign policy is screwed.

I think if you search on YouTube

Western Imperialism to blame or Islam? - Naill Ferguson on the ME

you'll find some interesting topics to mull over.

I'm definitely no historian, so hearing from these two viewpoints is very interesting. It reminds me of how much I DONT know about the world outside of America.

First Naill defends the European Empire, he admits in the end that Western Civilization is losing it's grip, but says the Muslim religion which stopped advancement in science is to blame for Western domination. He dodges Sardar's comment that it was through direct or indirect western influence that these dictatorships came to be.

Sardar has no problem accepting failed Islamic policy, but he argues for Muslims by saying the British/US/allies are to blame for everything. His argument falls flat.

Most interesting is the last minute in which Sardar states his wishes to have the Muslim world treated as equal to Western Civ, and that in the near future we will live in a "multi-civilized" world. That in 20 to 30 years America will be dominated by China and India.

Naill says China will be a strong force and Muslims might take over Europe.

Interesting. And here in America we're fighting each other every step of the way.

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
Youtube: Niall Ferguson on the Tea Party, budget cuts and the economy

Another good discussion with Niall.

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
Dude... fkng Allen West..

Have you checked him out?

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
omni. how is it that someone as attentive and intelligent as you ignores me?

What are you afraid of?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That youtube account got deleted