Muliculturism has Failed

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    If they couldn't find work then yes. Either way you know it would end if they couldn't find jobs. The ONLY reason they come into the country is because life is better for them here or they think it will be. The exact same reason anyone ever immigrated to a country.
    And they've already proven that through protests etc that they now believe they fully have as much right to be here as a citizen does. You seriously are missing something if you think that just above poverty level line people will jump to heading back to their home country as soon as jobs were to disappear. Most of them wouldn't even have the financial resources to do so, and wouldn't be willing to give up "their home".

    It likely would significantly slow or stop new illegals from coming in, I'll give you that.


    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    It STILL blows my mind that you thought big businesses aren't hiring them. That's just factually incorrect.
    If its a fact, show some proof. I'm doubting you can, as if you could, the Feds would have that same proof, and prosecute. The feds didn't manage to successfully litigate Tyson most likely because they couldn't prove that Tyson purposefully and willfully hired them as illegals. And sure Walmart had illegals doing floor service but they weren't Walmart employees, they had a contracted cleaning service (small businesses again) who hired the illegals.


    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    My point all along is people are always mad at the illegal aliens directly which I think is pretty stupid and wasted anger. Personally I'm going to get mad at the businessmen who exploit them and the root of the problem. They are coming here and working miserable jobs in miserable conditions for miserable wages. I have a lot harder time being mad at them than the people who are exploiting them and are the reason they are here.
    I'm not mad at the illegals, just they should go home, and if they want to live here follow the legal immigration procedure. I'm all for anyone who immigrates here legally, that is what made America great. Nobody deserves a free pass for cutting in line.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  2. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And they've already proven that through protests etc that they now believe they fully have as much right to be here as a citizen does. You seriously are missing something if you think that just above poverty level line people will jump to heading back to their home country as soon as jobs were to disappear. Most of them wouldn't even have the financial resources to do so, and wouldn't be willing to give up "their home".

    It likely would significantly slow or stop new illegals from coming in, I'll give you that.




    If its a fact, show some proof. I'm doubting you can, as if you could, the Feds would have that same proof, and prosecute. The feds didn't manage to successfully litigate Tyson most likely because they couldn't prove that Tyson purposefully and willfully hired them as illegals. And sure Walmart had illegals doing floor service but they weren't Walmart employees, they had a contracted cleaning service (small businesses again) who hired the illegals.

    I'm not mad at the illegals, just they should go home, and if they want to live here follow the legal immigration procedure. I'm all for anyone who immigrates here legally, that is what made America great. Nobody deserves a free pass for cutting in line.
    Well the argument is what to do about the problem. You might not get everyone going home, but you've essentially stopped the problem just by making sure they don't have jobs.

    As for the source well we know about Tyson, apparently you're buying Wal-Mart's "claims" that they didn't know (which worked out nicely for them), and just from google searching add ifco, chipolte, wendy's, abercrombie, gebber's farms to the list. And that was on the first site I looked. I'm sure if I dug the laundry list of big companies getting in trouble would continue.

    The thing is businesses have a big incentive to hire illegals. It saves them large amounts of money. As for them going home, well again the process for becoming a citizen is pretty muddled at best. If I told you you needed to wait 7 years to provide for your family a much better income you'd wait? Especially if you knew getting here you could get a much better paying job and your kids would have access to better schools? I'm doubting it. Just like the businesses they have a large incentive to come here.

    I just don't know why the first thing I hear people around here say is "damn beaners no speaking english bastards coming over here!" They are mad at the workers. It seems crazy to me to get mad at the exploited worker working crap jobs for crap pay and not at the people exploiting them. I'm not glad people come into the country illegally. But I know and understand why they do and I know it's not a golden ticket for most of them. It isn't as if illegals are coming over here and taking high quality jobs. I just place my anger at the employers exploiting them who are the ones creating the problem. Without them you wouldn't have a problem as you admitted.
  3. Advanced Member
    omni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    67.3%

    If employers want to hire immigrants for cheap labor, they can. There's a legal way to do it. There's an employer sponsored green card. The whole process involves three steps, Labor Certification Application, Immigrant Petition and Adjustment of Status. The average time it takes to get one of these is just under 2 years. Many people are jumping through hoops to get one and get here legally.

    Again, they can go home and not be disrespectful to us or their own countrymen and get in line. I don't care if the ones going home are hard workers, the legal ones work just as hard and deserve to be here.

    I think it should be black and white for employers of every size. Did you illegally hire someone? Yes- well, you just lost your contractors/business license! ---
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    95.61%

    Funny how we do this illegal thing so much.

    Think about the illegal workers here in New York. I work as a cater waiter, I get paid about $25 an hour and i'm a w-9 employee. So a lot of the guys I work with are illegal. Russians, Europeans, they can only find work as waiters. They are exploited, they don't pay taxes, and they don't complain cause at least it's money.

    Closing the Mexican border wont stop them from coming in from Cuba, Europe, Canada or any other way illegals will get in. Do we have a serious Mexican illegal problem, yes, but why bicker about it? The question is how to solve it, instead of arguing about it.

    I cant say blame the illegals, it is in man's nature to find better situations.
    I can't say blame the employers, why would I pay legal citizens more when none of my competitors do? Then I'd have to raise prices, and maybe I'd lose business.

    I say blame the government that doesn't regulate the system. This 'close the border' thing is a superstition. If they really want to get in, they will.

    I say regulate the jobs, if we could collect taxes as well as we do, we can make employers show their employees are legal, I think we've already implemented something like this.

    I say keep watch over the border, but don't try to build a wall or something dumb. They've been experimenting with video game technology to help secure the border through lasers, and infra-red optics. That'll work.

    I say find a better solution for people that get caught, jail isnt really doing anything for anybody. Find out what they were doing here, who they were working for, etc. Educate them on how to legally cross the border and continue working at the same company.

    I say make immigration more difficult unless the family coming can immediately make a positive contribution to the economy.

    And I say close loopholes that allow businesses to do evil **** and get away with it. We have congressional committees, agencies, and offices up the ass, why can't we have one to ensure corporate and government fiscal, legal, and moral responsibility or something?
  5. New Member
    vinnythestick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    95.61%

    I think multiculturalism is very much strengthening our country. I really believe America has always been multicultural. We are a very young country, and I think we're developing our own culture of hospitality, understanding, and strength.

    To echo the words of Warren Buffet, "we're the country that got it right."

    I don't think you can acknowledge American culture without also acknowledging the differences in black and white culture. Blacks and whites have been two entirely different people for a long time. The race relations have been moving pretty slowly, but I think as a people, our nation is just now getting over skin color. We still hear about the nonsense that goes on i.e. Californian principal slash white supremacist book writer. Racists at the Tea Party protests. Honestly I'll say the black image has improved as recently as Obama taking office. He generated a lot of self-respect among black people...they finally made it!

    I live in Manhattan, and I always notice the Jewish community out here. I can't help but admire how connected they all seem for some reason. Its Jewish love, I guess. And I think about the positive effects it has on our communities out here, seeing them keep it in the family, keep it together.

    Mexicans have always been family oriented. I also believe they very much advocate hard work, and have generally republican views. I think thats cool.

    Whites have so much friggin culture as it is. Name anything and we can all agree a white guy from America has done it. And thats pretty awesome.

    And were not even taking into account Asians, European-Americans, Muslims, South America, etc. We all give something to this country to make it unique. Here it doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, black, white, christian, buddhist, man, woman, ANYTHING! We all have the same freedoms here, and I think that is why we are USA.

    Yes we are multicultural, but we are also competitive and live in the best free trade market there is. So here I think it works.
  6. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    You really think our nation is "getting over skin color" because Obama is in office?!? First of all, America is NOT getting over race relations! I'm only 25, and I have seen racial relations VERY QUICKLY deteriorating throughout society, ESPECIALLY since Obama took office. Hell, I'm becoming very racist, and I'm okay with it. I don't wish ANYBODY harm, but I would much prefer if everybody who wasn't white just left me alone to be with my culture in OUR OWN neighborhoods (keeping in mind I've almost died twice at the hands of blacks, ending up in the hospital each time). I'm all for segregation, because as we all see now (whether we want to admit it or not) our cultures just don't mix. Now my scars serve as a reminder of what it's like to be abandoned by your black "friends" to die when you needed them the most. I still remember watching my "friends" walk away from me as I was being choked out with barbed wire by 5 black guys (after they beat the **** out of me and told my "friends" to leave). Remember when Obama said those cops (white) acted "stupidly"? Hmmm, I have yet to hear a peep from him over racial "flash mobs", the over 1,000,000 white hate-crime victims last year (only 100,000 blacks were victims of hate-crimes last year), no hate crime in Carter Strange's case, no hate crime in the Christopher Newsom tragedy, no hate crimes in the savage beatings in Milwaukee on the 4th of July by white fireworks-watchers by dozens of blacks, you've got Eric "my people" Holder that refuses to press Hate-Crime charges when they are CLEARLY deserved, or even investigate the Black Panthers for voter intimidation in Philadelphia and elsewhere, and now we're really debating giving ILLEGALS legality for the simple reason that they succeeded in breaking the law?!? This is just ****ing crazy!

    First of all, by saying that illegals work for a wage we won't work for is advocating for a form of slavery. Once they're here, working for a pittance, how can they leave if they can't afford to? They are then trapped into doing that job in the same location, all because you were unwilling to send them home where they could succeed and come here legally, allowing them to get BETTER jobs. And it used to be that our children did these jobs to give them a work ethic, and introduce them to the way life in America is. You work to provide for the things you want. Our children WILL do these jobs!

    Second, they get ALL of the welfare services provided to our LEGAL citizens as safety nets, without actually contributing ANYTHING. How would you feel if you went to the Emergency Room with seizures and had to wait behind an illegal with an ear ache? It happened to me! And the worst part is, I just know I had to pay for his visit as well, because we all know he couldn't pay (once again, taxpayers picking up the tab)

    Third, how many of these illegals are criminals? WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE! Many of them end up stealing someone's identity (boy wouldn't it be great if you were one of their victims), not to mention the Al-Qaeda training manuals we've found on the border. Pretty obvious THEY shouldn't be here!

    Fourth, as a Conservative, I am MORE THAN WILLING to work for FREE if my salary went to building that ****ing fence and sending them home.

    Fifth, we'd win the War on Drugs if the Cartels couldn't send their foot-soldiers here to sell their drugs to our kids. Not to mention the illegal alien slave-trade operated by the cartels in our neighborhoods, where dozens of illegals are held against their will in a "stash house" until they can be farmed off to the highest bidder/ransom. Yep, sure sounds compassionate to advocate for that!

    Sixth, have you ever driven behind an illegal who thinks our speed limits are in km/h? Pretty frustrating out here in SoCal!

    Seventh, can we be sure an illegal bears allegiance to this country? If we had to go to war with Mexico, could we be sure that an illegal would fight for this country, when they weren't even willing to follow it's most basic laws of citizenship in the first place? That's like expecting an illegal German to fight for America against Germany in WWII! I wouldn't count on it, although I'm sure there are many that would.

    EasyEJL, once again, we are of one mind man! I say kill 'em all. That'll get the message across. And one more thing to leave you all with before I part ways.

    If we give millions of illegals amnesty, they can then vote. Considering 69.5 million people voted for the Democrat in 2008, I believe it would be fair to say that the majority of these illegals would also vote for the people that fought to give them amnesty and all this free stuff (the Democrats). THAT is a large voter base, which really explains why all the liberals are in such a rush to legitimize these CRIMINALS!!! Keep in mind that if amnesty ever happens, they will then be legally able to sponsor their ENTIRE families back home to come here legally, thus increasing the voter base for the Democrats. Whites/Blacks/Asians/Indians/Smurfs/etc. would INSTANTLY, OVERNIGHT lose their representation due to being massively outnumbered by Mexicans. And the Republicans would sell us out as well just to get in on the action! Anywho, just some thoughts!
    --Brian
  7. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    You really think our nation is "getting over skin color" because Obama is in office?!? First of all, America is NOT getting over race relations! I'm only 25, and I have seen racial relations VERY QUICKLY deteriorating throughout society, ESPECIALLY since Obama took office. Hell, I'm becoming very racist, and I'm okay with it. I don't wish ANYBODY harm, but I would much prefer if everybody who wasn't white just left me alone to be with my culture in OUR OWN neighborhoods (keeping in mind I've almost died twice at the hands of blacks, ending up in the hospital each time). I'm all for segregation, because as we all see now (whether we want to admit it or not) our cultures just don't mix. Now my scars serve as a reminder of what it's like to be abandoned by your black "friends" to die when you needed them the most. I still remember watching my "friends" walk away from me as I was being choked out with barbed wire by 5 black guys (after they beat the **** out of me and told my "friends" to leave). Remember when Obama said those cops (white) acted "stupidly"? Hmmm, I have yet to hear a peep from him over racial "flash mobs", the over 1,000,000 white hate-crime victims last year (only 100,000 blacks were victims of hate-crimes last year), no hate crime in Carter Strange's case, no hate crime in the Christopher Newsom tragedy, no hate crimes in the savage beatings in Milwaukee on the 4th of July by white fireworks-watchers by dozens of blacks, you've got Eric "my people" Holder that refuses to press Hate-Crime charges when they are CLEARLY deserved, or even investigate the Black Panthers for voter intimidation in Philadelphia and elsewhere, and now we're really debating giving ILLEGALS legality for the simple reason that they succeeded in breaking the law?!? This is just ****ing crazy!

    First of all, by saying that illegals work for a wage we won't work for is advocating for a form of slavery. Once they're here, working for a pittance, how can they leave if they can't afford to? They are then trapped into doing that job in the same location, all because you were unwilling to send them home where they could succeed and come here legally, allowing them to get BETTER jobs. And it used to be that our children did these jobs to give them a work ethic, and introduce them to the way life in America is. You work to provide for the things you want. Our children WILL do these jobs!

    Second, they get ALL of the welfare services provided to our LEGAL citizens as safety nets, without actually contributing ANYTHING. How would you feel if you went to the Emergency Room with seizures and had to wait behind an illegal with an ear ache? It happened to me! And the worst part is, I just know I had to pay for his visit as well, because we all know he couldn't pay (once again, taxpayers picking up the tab)

    Third, how many of these illegals are criminals? WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE! Many of them end up stealing someone's identity (boy wouldn't it be great if you were one of their victims), not to mention the Al-Qaeda training manuals we've found on the border. Pretty obvious THEY shouldn't be here!

    Fourth, as a Conservative, I am MORE THAN WILLING to work for FREE if my salary went to building that ****ing fence and sending them home.

    Fifth, we'd win the War on Drugs if the Cartels couldn't send their foot-soldiers here to sell their drugs to our kids. Not to mention the illegal alien slave-trade operated by the cartels in our neighborhoods, where dozens of illegals are held against their will in a "stash house" until they can be farmed off to the highest bidder/ransom. Yep, sure sounds compassionate to advocate for that!

    Sixth, have you ever driven behind an illegal who thinks our speed limits are in km/h? Pretty frustrating out here in SoCal!

    Seventh, can we be sure an illegal bears allegiance to this country? If we had to go to war with Mexico, could we be sure that an illegal would fight for this country, when they weren't even willing to follow it's most basic laws of citizenship in the first place? That's like expecting an illegal German to fight for America against Germany in WWII! I wouldn't count on it, although I'm sure there are many that would.

    EasyEJL, once again, we are of one mind man! I say kill 'em all. That'll get the message across. And one more thing to leave you all with before I part ways.

    If we give millions of illegals amnesty, they can then vote. Considering 69.5 million people voted for the Democrat in 2008, I believe it would be fair to say that the majority of these illegals would also vote for the people that fought to give them amnesty and all this free stuff (the Democrats). THAT is a large voter base, which really explains why all the liberals are in such a rush to legitimize these CRIMINALS!!! Keep in mind that if amnesty ever happens, they will then be legally able to sponsor their ENTIRE families back home to come here legally, thus increasing the voter base for the Democrats. Whites/Blacks/Asians/Indians/Smurfs/etc. would INSTANTLY, OVERNIGHT lose their representation due to being massively outnumbered by Mexicans. And the Republicans would sell us out as well just to get in on the action! Anywho, just some thoughts!
    --Brian
    I'm sorry for your problems and you probably didn't deserve the beating you got but the way you run your mouth you probably asked for it.
  8. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    So out of all that I wrote, the only thing you have to say is a personal attack on me! You know it's funny, every time I've told that story, it was always the blacks that came out with a response like that (almost as if they didn't care about a 15-year old White boy almost getting beaten to death in a Hate Crime...weird huh). Are you black? I really don't recall attacking you personally, and yet you continue to do so to me, simply for having debates with you. If you can find where I attacked YOU (not your ideas), I'll apologize if that's what you're going for here (I have been battling an Oxycontin addiction due to my disability, so my memory is usually pretty fuzzy, even the day after something happens). Otherwise, once again, you've proven the type of man you are. 'Til next time!
    --Brian
  9. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    So out of all that I wrote, the only thing you have to say is a personal attack on me! You know it's funny, every time I've told that story, it was always the blacks that came out with a response like that (almost as if they didn't care about a 15-year old White boy almost getting beaten to death in a Hate Crime...weird huh). Are you black? I really don't recall attacking you personally, and yet you continue to do so to me, simply for having debates with you. If you can find where I attacked YOU (not your ideas), I'll apologize if that's what you're going for here (I have been battling an Oxycontin addiction due to my disability, so my memory is usually pretty fuzzy, even the day after something happens). Otherwise, once again, you've proven the type of man you are. 'Til next time!
    --Brian
    I'm not sure where I ever made a personal attack on you and I don't condone violence, however, it appears you wish to be felt sorry for because the "black heathens" attacked you and you were just minding your own business, right?. I have lost relatives to hate crimes where just because they were black, they were killed. I have also seen situations where if you look for trouble, it finds you. I don't know the particulars of your situation but, I can tell you if you were a friend of mine, I wouldn't have left.

    I can understand why you feel the way you do as a result of what happened to you but for you to paint everyone with a broad brush as a result of it is BS. If you wish to stay segregated then do so, I on the other hand choose to live in the real world where people find a way to move past these things and find like minded people of all races and creeds that are willing to try to find solutions. Simple fact, we're not going anywhere.
  10. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone
    I'm not sure where I ever made a personal attack on you and I don't condone violence, however, it appears you wish to be felt sorry for because the "black heathens" attacked you and you were just minding your own business, right?. I have lost relatives to hate crimes where just because they were black, they were killed. I have also seen situations where if you look for trouble, it finds you. I don't know the particulars of your situation but, I can tell you if you were a friend of mine, I wouldn't have left.

    I can understand why you feel the way you do as a result of what happened to you but for you to paint everyone with a broad brush as a result of it is BS. If you wish to stay segregated then do so, I on the other hand choose to live in the real world where people find a way to move past these things and find like minded people of all races and creeds that are willing to try to find solutions. Simple fact, we're not going anywhere.
    Whatever the differences are between us (which I'm really not even sure why we always have to go this route), I need to make a few things clear that were a little misty in my last posts. I am not looking for sympathy, but rather, trying to shed some insight into the factors that formed my personal opinions today. Hell, these events happened 10 years ago when I was just a child. If I wanted sympathy, I would have gone into MUCH more detail about the things they did to me (which I will NEVER do). And I am truly sorry for your losses as well, for as I have said, I wish NOBODY any kind of harm. These senseless acts of violence are extremely disappointing and never fail to bring me to tears. So again, really, I am truly sorry for your loss.

    As far as painting everyone with a broad brush being BS, let me explain. Racial profiling is simply an expression of our instincts based on statistical analysis (everyone does it). I've had some very bad experiences with black people, as such, I don't trust black people. Not to say I don't have black friends (because I do), but I always make sure to have an exit strategy in case things go bad, and keep up with my situational awareness. It's just the way things have become for me. That's why I've been bulking up, learning boxing, and Shorinji-Kempo Karate, in addition to my military experience. It's all instinctual. When I said that I want to be able to live in a white neighborhood, I was not referring to "kicking the black people out" (so-to speak). I was simply referring to the fact that it is illegal to segregate a neighborhood from its inception, but yet black people always seem to have their own neighborhoods (as do asians and mexicans). Why can't whites? If I wanted to start an all-white school or an all-white neighborhood, I legally could not. If you look here: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/are-...-calif-county/, you will see what I'm talking about. To quote that article:
    "Marin County, the affluent Bay Area community outside of San Francisco, is too white, says the Feds. According to data culled from the recent census, Marin County contains seven of the 10 whitest cities in the Bay Area. And to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), thatís a problem."
    Seems Whites are not allowed to live with their own people, raising their children in White culture in today's society. Being White is frowned upon. Hell, when you go to college as a White guy, YOU are the only one required to "diversify". There is all kinds of black-this, or asian-that, or lesbian-underwater-basket-weaving, etc. But NEVER is there anything about European culture for the other races to learn about MY culture. I am the ONLY race that is required to "diversify".

    I never stated that I think any LEGAL American citizen should leave, or be forced to live in certain areas, etc. Only that EVERYBODY should be given the same opportunity to live in One-Race neighborhoods, and send their children to One-Race schools, if they so choose! Why is that frowned upon? Why should we be FORCED to mingle with other cultures if we don't want to?

    Me and you need to get on better terms as far as interacting on this website goes. Whatever happened in the past, is now in the past as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of these retarded back-and-forths between the two of us, all because we had some sort of scuffle in the past.
    --Brian
  11. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Whatever the differences are between us (which I'm really not even sure why we always have to go this route), I need to make a few things clear that were a little misty in my last posts. I am not looking for sympathy, but rather, trying to shed some insight into the factors that formed my personal opinions today. Hell, these events happened 10 years ago when I was just a child. If I wanted sympathy, I would have gone into MUCH more detail about the things they did to me (which I will NEVER do). And I am truly sorry for your losses as well, for as I have said, I wish NOBODY any kind of harm. These senseless acts of violence are extremely disappointing and never fail to bring me to tears. So again, really, I am truly sorry for your loss.

    As far as painting everyone with a broad brush being BS, let me explain. Racial profiling is simply an expression of our instincts based on statistical analysis (everyone does it). I've had some very bad experiences with black people, as such, I don't trust black people. Not to say I don't have black friends (because I do), but I always make sure to have an exit strategy in case things go bad, and keep up with my situational awareness. It's just the way things have become for me. That's why I've been bulking up, learning boxing, and Shorinji-Kempo Karate, in addition to my military experience. It's all instinctual. When I said that I want to be able to live in a white neighborhood, I was not referring to "kicking the black people out" (so-to speak). I was simply referring to the fact that it is illegal to segregate a neighborhood from its inception, but yet black people always seem to have their own neighborhoods (as do asians and mexicans). Why can't whites? If I wanted to start an all-white school or an all-white neighborhood, I legally could not. If you look here: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/are-...-calif-county/, you will see what I'm talking about. To quote that article:
    "Marin County, the affluent Bay Area community outside of San Francisco, is too white, says the Feds. According to data culled from the recent census, Marin County contains seven of the 10 whitest cities in the Bay Area. And to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), that’s a problem."
    Seems Whites are not allowed to live with their own people, raising their children in White culture in today's society. Being White is frowned upon. Hell, when you go to college as a White guy, YOU are the only one required to "diversify". There is all kinds of black-this, or asian-that, or lesbian-underwater-basket-weaving, etc. But NEVER is there anything about European culture for the other races to learn about MY culture. I am the ONLY race that is required to "diversify".

    I never stated that I think any LEGAL American citizen should leave, or be forced to live in certain areas, etc. Only that EVERYBODY should be given the same opportunity to live in One-Race neighborhoods, and send their children to One-Race schools, if they so choose! Why is that frowned upon? Why should we be FORCED to mingle with other cultures if we don't want to?

    Me and you need to get on better terms as far as interacting on this website goes. Whatever happened in the past, is now in the past as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of these retarded back-and-forths between the two of us, all because we had some sort of scuffle in the past.
    --Brian
    That's cool with me but one thing I would point out is the fact all black neighborhoods as well as others is a direct result of people not being able to live where they might have chosen. I've heard the statement when will there be a white history month which is a interesting question because the fact is there are 11 of them from March through January. Another fact is somehow average folks have to get past the Fox News|MSNBC dichotomy and realize that in a lot of ways were in the same boat and the true enemy is the fringes of our society and the folks who have everything who by creating and continuing the separation are duh! winning., just my .02
  12. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I never stated that I think any LEGAL American citizen should leave, or be forced to live in certain areas, etc. Only that EVERYBODY should be given the same opportunity to live in One-Race neighborhoods, and send their children to One-Race schools, if they so choose! Why is that frowned upon? Why should we be FORCED to mingle with other cultures if we don't want to?
    Name:  hitler_with_child1.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  56.4 KB
  13. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    Are you really referring to me as Hitler? I'm not even really sure how to reply to that, to be honest! Just a few differences between me and Hitler:
    1. My thoughts and actions do not affect ANYBODY else (I am saying that I want to be able to MOVE to an all-white neighborhood, not "purify" my current neighborhood)
    2. I don't want to hurt anybody (no explanation needed)
    3. I believe everybody has an equal right to exist, but we also have a right to exist SEPARATELY if we so choose (I don't care much for other cultures, so why am I forced to accept them?)

    Case in point. I don't believe in abortion, yet I am forced to fund it! Is that fair? Nope, but that's multi-culturalism at its finest. Multiculturalism has only served to diminish European culture and traditional family values in America, and I don't much care for it. Yet, I am shunned at the mere mention that I shouldn't be forced to be exposed to it. Why in America is it wrong to cling to your own culture? Oh wait, it's not...unless you're white. Let's see, here's some rap lyrics that should drive my point home:

    "Now I'm black but black people trip 'cause white people
    like me; white people like me I but don't like them. . . . I don't
    hate whites, I just gotta death wish for mother****ers that ain't
    right"; --"Race War"; Ice-T, Home Invasion, 1993, Priority Records,
    Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom

    "To all my Universal Soldier's: stay at attention while
    I strategize an invasion; the mission be assassination, snipers
    hitting Caucasians with semi-automatic shots heard around the world;
    my plot is to control the globe and hold the world hostage. . . .
    see, I got a war plan more deadlier than Hitler. . . . lyrical
    specialist, underworld terrorist. . . . keep the unity thick like
    mud. . . . I pulling out gats , launching deadly attacks"; --"Blood
    for Blood"; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, 1997, Wu-Tang
    Records, Priority Records, The EMI Group, United Kingdom


    "Like my niggas from South Central Los Angeles they
    found that they couldn't handle us; Bloods, CRIPS, on the same squad,
    with the Essays up, and nigga, it's time to rob and mob and break the
    white man off something lovely"; --"The Day the Niggaz Took Over"; Dr
    Dre, The Chronic, 1993, Interscope Records, under Time Warner in
    1993

    Multiculturalism at its finest right! There are many, many more examples out there, but that's all I care to find right now. You all know the extent of what I'm talking about. And this news story sums it all up: http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp. Quick summary:

    Christopher Newsom (23 years old) and his girlfriend Channon Christian (21 years old) were carjacked, and then tortured heinously. Christopher was sodomized repeatedly, they cut off his penis, set him on fire, and repeatedly shot him while his girlfriend was forced to watch. They then raped/sodomized her for 4 days, then cut off her breasts, poured bleach down her throat/vagina (all while alive), and suffocated her to death with a plastic bag (after putting her in the trash can to die, of course). Apparently, this story (along with MANY others) weren't sensational enough for ANY of the major news outlets to talk about, nor did any of the perpetrators receive hate-crime charges. Here's a quote as to how bad Channon sufferred:

    "Channon's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

    How is that not a hate crime. Apparently, it wasn't sensational enough of a story for any of the national news agencies to cover the story. Could it be because they were White victims? In what world is a double rape/sodomy/torture/murder story not "news worthy"? We all know had it been White-on-Black, it would have been WORLD WIDE NEWS! It's "open-season" on White folks these days, and until minorities lend a voice to put an end to this ****, and start voicing some ****ing concern when WHITE people get violated like this (EVERY white on black crime is televised nationwide though, and decried by Whites), it becomes my duty to remove myself and my family from the situation all together (as much as possible). And if that makes me Hitler, than that makes you an idiot.
    --Brian
  14. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    I don't literally think you're Hitler as apparently you live in California. I have no desire to argue your "points" because I'm so far away from you in that thinking. You clearly don't like people who are different from you and I don't know what it's like to go through life with that viewpoint. I imagine it's horrible. It's going to be a bitch if you have a daughter who falls for a black guy or a son who turns out gay.

    And FWIW, your "examples" of rap lyrics and an awful crime lend no fire to your argument at all as it's just as easy to find whites saying terrible things and doing terrible things. Do I really need to list a bunch of white serial killers, OKC bombers, Columbine killers, etc. times a million? Nah because I don't view white people as inherently evil nor do I view blacks, hispanics, or anyone else as inherently evil. Being able to "point" at bad stuff people have done doesn't help at all unless you had proof that no white people ever did anything wrong.

    Have fun at your clan meetings, go move to a state where you can live far away from other people in a rural area where all these races that are out to "get you" will leave you alone.
  15. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Wow man you beat me to it. It would be very easy to go on Aryan sites and quote some of the things on there that are more hateful than anything you've posted here. The other thing is criminal torture has no color, it's inhuman in any shape, form or creed that it comes in.

    As I said before Brian, the experiences you have had obviously have really negatively affected you which is understandable however, if you continue to live with those things, you may end up with the terrible surprise of one of your own doing you horribly wrong. There are plenty of places you can go to live where people think just like you but hate is all consuming, I hope you find what you're looking for or better yet find some peace in your life.
  16. New Member
    iron fists's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    51.37%

    has anyone noticed that the news doesnt give much attention to the "flash robs" and flash mobs" that are going on?? from all footage i have been able to find it seems that these are all crimes done by blacks...if they were white they would be all over the news...espcially if the videos showed shown a black man get pulled out of his car while driving to get beaten down by white kids...but since it isnt...they dont show it...its just crazy to me...i guess the media has to filter the nation and world from the massive ignorance rising...plus how can blacks be made out to always be the victims if they are in fact the complete opposite.
  17. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    Actually, the rap lyrics and the crime do lend fire to my argument, due to the fact that society doesn't even see them as important enough to discuss them. Rodney king (horrible incident) was broadcast worldwide, yet this tragedy (which happened in 2007) never made it out of the local news! Why do you think that is? THAT is the point I'm getting at. If you listed off a bunch of white serial killers (most of which do not kill minorities), the OKC bomber (attacked the Government), Columbine killers (attacked bullies), etc., they were not TARGETING blacks/mexicans/whatever. MY examples are clearly illustrating minorities TARGETING Whites!!! That's my point! It has become POPULAR in society to HATE White people aggressively! I don't hate everybody! When I go out in public, I have every intention of mingling with other cultures. But for an example: if I want Mexican food, I go to a Mexican restaurant. I do NOT, however, have a Mexican come to my house, and FORCE me to eat WHATEVER it is they decide to make. THAT is the brand of multiculturalism that is going around in America today, and I don't like it. THAT is my point. I'm not in the Clan, nor do I much care for the clan/NS due to the fact that they (many of them anyways) are VIOLENT and SOCIALIST. TWO things that I am NOT. I LOVE our country, and I wish EVERYBODY the best that life has to offer. My point throughout this entire debacle has been to illustrate that society cares more about taking from me and FORCING me to give up my ideals in order to accomodate OTHER cultures, effectively making Whites look like bitches, and today's media enforces that viewpoint.

    To further illustrate this point, did you hear about Carter Strange in Columbia, SC. What about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfXZBhEBeV4 (White boy beat to hell by Blacks over slavery)? Probably not. But you probably heard about those 3 White boys that drove over that black guy in the South recently, didn't ya! I ABSOLUTELY HATE those White boys for doing that. They will forever burn in Hell. But what pisses me off is the fact that when it happens to White people, the Justice system and the Media completely FAIL to deliver. Our society only believes that White people are able to be racists. It is UNSAFE to be out in public as a White boy. Walk around your local community college and tell me you see White people actually having fun...doesn't happen often. What you will find is tons of rap music, gang signs, weed smoke, and "hey cracka, you stepped on my shoes" comments. ONCE that is fixed, I'll be more than happy to mingle. Until then, job #1 is to protect myself and my family.
  18. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    837
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    has anyone noticed that the news doesnt give much attention to the "flash robs" and flash mobs" that are going on?? from all footage i have been able to find it seems that these are all crimes done by blacks...if they were white they would be all over the news...espcially if the videos showed shown a black man get pulled out of his car while driving to get beaten down by white kids...but since it isnt...they dont show it...its just crazy to me...i guess the media has to filter the nation and world from the massive ignorance rising...plus how can blacks be made out to always be the victims if they are in fact the complete opposite.
    Maybe you watch the wrong news stations because where I live (which is within 50 miles of where this happened) it was covered fairly extensively and action was quickly taken to put a end to that situation.
  19. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Actually, the rap lyrics and the crime do lend fire to my argument, due to the fact that society doesn't even see them as important enough to discuss them. Rodney king (horrible incident) was broadcast worldwide, yet this tragedy (which happened in 2007) never made it out of the local news! Why do you think that is? THAT is the point I'm getting at. If you listed off a bunch of white serial killers (most of which do not kill minorities), the OKC bomber (attacked the Government), Columbine killers (attacked bullies), etc., they were not TARGETING blacks/mexicans/whatever. MY examples are clearly illustrating minorities TARGETING Whites!!! That's my point! It has become POPULAR in society to HATE White people aggressively! I don't hate everybody! When I go out in public, I have every intention of mingling with other cultures. But for an example: if I want Mexican food, I go to a Mexican restaurant. I do NOT, however, have a Mexican come to my house, and FORCE me to eat WHATEVER it is they decide to make. THAT is the brand of multiculturalism that is going around in America today, and I don't like it. THAT is my point. I'm not in the Clan, nor do I much care for the clan/NS due to the fact that they (many of them anyways) are VIOLENT and SOCIALIST. TWO things that I am NOT. I LOVE our country, and I wish EVERYBODY the best that life has to offer. My point throughout this entire debacle has been to illustrate that society cares more about taking from me and FORCING me to give up my ideals in order to accomodate OTHER cultures, effectively making Whites look like bitches, and today's media enforces that viewpoint.

    To further illustrate this point, did you hear about Carter Strange in Columbia, SC. What about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfXZBhEBeV4 (White boy beat to hell by Blacks over slavery)? Probably not. But you probably heard about those 3 White boys that drove over that black guy in the South recently, didn't ya! I ABSOLUTELY HATE those White boys for doing that. They will forever burn in Hell. But what pisses me off is the fact that when it happens to White people, the Justice system and the Media completely FAIL to deliver. Our society only believes that White people are able to be racists. It is UNSAFE to be out in public as a White boy. Walk around your local community college and tell me you see White people actually having fun...doesn't happen often. What you will find is tons of rap music, gang signs, weed smoke, and "hey cracka, you stepped on my shoes" comments. ONCE that is fixed, I'll be more than happy to mingle. Until then, job #1 is to protect myself and my family.
    You don't hate everybody just those that aren't white. We get it. As for the targeting whites what are you even talking about? Blacks kill FAR MORE blacks than they do whites. Crime is bad no matter who does it. Murder is bad whether it's a white killing a black, a black killing a white, same race, anything. It should ALL piss you off. Why do you single out black people? Unsafe to be a white boy? What the **** are you talking about?

    Where exactly is it unsafe to be a white boy? It isn't for me. Is it dangerous for people in certain neighborhoods? Of course. Most of the places where it isn't safe to be white it isn't safe to be black, Hispanic, or Asian either! Whites not having fun? You literally sound insane when you say stuff like this. You don't see any whites having fun? What kind of a statement is that even? They are all hiding in basement cellars afraid that the big bad black man is going to get them? What world are you seeing? I was with my girlfriend today and saw a white kid skateboarding with a black kid. Insanity I know. "Pa, they are interacting together...we're too late!!!!"

    WHITES ARE SMOKING WEED, WHITES ARE LISTENING TO RAP MUSIC! Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why do you want to make everything about race?

    You seriously sound like you miss whites drinking from different water fountains than blacks and being in separate schools. You're entitled to your opinion, but we aren't going back that way. No matter how many news stories and links you find that try and show how bad it is to be white today.

    Must have been similar to late 1800's white people. "Oh god, we don't have someone to do our work for us, it's AWFUL TO BE WHITE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

    I'm white, having fun, loving life. I'm sorry that people who are different from you are making it so difficult for you to be happy.
  20. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    Are you being intentionally dense? I didn't say that I hate everybody that isn't White. I just said that I don't like their CULTURE.

    You really have a difficult time understanding what I'm saying huh. Alright. The fact that blacks kill more blacks than whites IS horrible, but on a personal, physical level it doesn't affect me as much as blacks TARGETING WHITES (which is, in effect, increasing MY odds of becoming a victim). Of course all crime is bad! I'm singling out black people? Not really. I'm simply citing factual evidence that points to a societal bias against Whites. And again, if you go on a community college campus, it truly is not safe to be hanging around outside class (at least where I go to school, I suppose). When Whites gather together, they are quickly put in a "fight or get the hell out of here" kind of situation by blacks, who come over and start ****. TRUE FACT. And true, Whites are smoking weed and listening to rap music. Hell, I used to. Which is truly sad given the fact that the rap music they listen to is usually very similar to the rap music lyrics I cited. How's that for embarassing! And I already stated I would prefer going to separate schools, so I'll agree with you on that one! At least then, White people won't be bothered with incessant beating on desks and "flowing" by blacks in the back of the classroom who have absolutely ZERO intention of learning a damn thing, nor the constant exposure to "gang banging" mentality and having their race put down. Children are smart, and when they realize that society does not accept them the way they are, they will change to become accepted. WE ALL KNOW THIS! Hence why Whites are listening to Rap and smoking weed. They grew up being forced to believe that was the societal norm. Again, multiculturalism failure.

    I don't expect everyone to agree with me. But as long as we debate the issues and not make things (too) personal, I'm fine with whatever is said. But so far, you have yet to present any sort of evidence to negate what I've said besides "you're crazy". I'm going to take that to mean that you can't, until you show otherwise.

    Here's some MORE statistics to leave you with:

    As of 1999, the FBI released the following statistics (I know it's old, but we can damn well assume things haven't gotten much, if any, better):
    -Of the 1.9 million interracial violent crimes, 90% were committed by blacks on whites than vice-versa
    -"Blacks are 100 to 250 times more likely to be involved in gang attacks on whites than the reverse"
    -Fewer than 20% of these attacks on Whites were robberies...the other 80% were Rapes and Assaults (meaning 1.36 million Rapes and Assaults)
    -Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the White rate
    -Asians commit violent crimes at approximately 1/2 to 3/4 the White rate
    -Hispanics are included in the White category for Hate Crimes, inflating the number of "White-perpetrated Hate Crimes"
    http://iontheworld.wordpress.com/201...ce-in-america/

    Just for some reading, you should check it out. Feel free to provide any factual, statistical evidence at your leisure!
  21. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    So basically you think all black people act the exact same. And you think a vast majority of them are "targeting" whites. You do realize not all black people are smoking weed right? They aren't all listening to gangster rap music. Your problem is your bull**** generalizations. I know not all black people are doing these "cultural" things you hate because I know many of them that don't do it. I listen to some gangster rap music that has poor lyrics, why shouldn't I? Just because a song says something doesn't mean I have to do it. I don't need anyone judging what I listen to or watch, that's called FREEDOM.

    As for these "true facts" like blacks are forcing whites to fight, again that is a generalization. Weird, I've seen a lot of times whites were fighting and blacks weren't even forcing them to do it! Insanity. Odd, I'm a teacher and I have black students who aren't flowing and banging on desks. Some of them are much better students than some of my white kids. This all sounds like crap you've made up or been told to believe in your littledistorted world.

    As for your statistics, we know percentage wise blacks are more likely to be criminals. This has been known for a while. A lot of factors go into that, like a lack of education, poverty, etc. Perhaps instead of complaining and being fearful you should try and help change the factors that cause this. Donate your time somewhere to make a difference. I know this would cause you to interact with black people "GASP!"

    You sound like the usual die hard right winger. Whining about "funding" abortion, but complaining about all these kids and not wanting to help any of them. I like to call those people pro-birth. They want kids to be born, but once they are forget them, "I don't want to fund their school or do anything to help them, I just want to make sure that poor single mom has a kid." That and being scared of people who are different. Let me guess, homophobic as well? Those big bad gay guys running around trying to get you as well.

    You should just stay inside, CLEARLY all these people who are different from you are after you. Beware!

    Have a good day, we aren't going to get either of us to change our sides at all. And I have to go outside and run some errands anyways. I'll be on the lookout for all these black people that are targeting me. I've got it down, if I see a bunch of white people I leave my car doors open because we know white people don't commit crimes. If I see a black person, obviously I speed away from the supermarket. They would rape and kill me if I put it in park.
  22. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    I never said YOU shouldn't listen to Gangster rap (although I do think GANGSTER rap is a big contributor to the downfall of black society, as well as society as a whole). But when a song is talking about killing White people for the sheer joy in it, are you singing along? Are you saying, "Ya, kill that White bitch"? And if so, I'll bet every time they say nigga, you just hum that line right! How laughable! You're actually SUBJUGATING YOURSELF! I would recommend you stop listening to it, but I also sacrificed for your freedom TO listen to it if you so choose. And of course I realize that many of my statistics are generalizations. However, I deal in the real world, where even if you are that one "unlucky" victim, you are STILL that one "unlucky" victim. I live on statistics (which are basically what our instincts operate on), and we KNOW what the statistics say. My views on blacks in schools are my OWN views, because as I have said before, I am in Community College now and I am also a product of the public school education system. I KNOW what I'm talking about because I've LIVED it. I've lived in the projects. Up until a year ago, I was listening to Gangsta Rap as well! Hell, I've been known to do an assortment of drugs WITH black people, as well as sell a wide assortment of drugs to ghetto-dwellers paying with food-stamps and welfare-checks! But I LEARNED from my mistakes! That's how I KNOW, first hand, that if these people would spend their welfare money where it's supposed to go, and show some initiative in climbing the corporate ladder, they would be able to make something of themselves. But they don't, and WE ALL suffer (well, the 48% of us that pay taxes, that is).

    Lack of education, poverty, etc. makes someone become a murderer/rapist (especially one that targets White people)? That's new to me!

    As far as abortion goes, I am "pro-self-control". If you can't afford a baby, don't make one! Men and women masturbate (hell, many women prefer it). Use protection if you HAVE to have sex. And if that fails...live with the consequences. It's called RESPONSIBILITY, you know, the needle in the eye of liberals world-wide! A fetus, if left alone, will mature into a live baby. Thus, "destroying" a fetus simply because it will become a burden is WRONG, since it will become a human life without any intervention from anyone else!

    I have no problem with funding schools, but I do believe in holding TEACHERS accountable, AND giving them the tools to keep proper discipline in the classroom. If a student graduates 12th grade and can't read, SOMEONE needs to be fired. Case closed.

    As far as lack of education goes as a potentiator for criminality, public school is essentially free to the students (as is their meals). The problem is THEY DON'T LEARN, and we don't force them to. WHY? Are you going to tell me that blacks are inherently dumb? Because if not, the only other logical explanation is that either YOU are failing them, or THEY aren't being held accountable or are being held to different standards (BY THE TEACHERS). Which is it?

    Let me ask you, percentage wise, how many white-on-white fights have you seen, white-on-black, black-on-white, and black-on-black? I'm going to HAVE to call BS if you say White people fight more than blacks. Ever heard a White kid call a black person a nigger? I haven't! But yet I hear all kinds of racial epithets against Whites thrown around school everyday.

    I'm okay with SOME taxes. I believe in safety nets. If you are UNABLE to work, I WILL HAPPILY HELP YOU (REGARDLESS of race). If you are mentally disabled, I will help you. If you are uneducated, I will help you get educated. If you lost your job, I'll help you between jobs (and I'll even help you find a job)! But what I will not do, is fund immoral behavior, nor help someone sit around the house and scheme up ways to defraud me out of more of my hard-earned money. Nor am I okay with people voting on whatever representatives in Congress promise to essentially raise their "expendable income" at my expense. I do NOT exist on this Earth to take care of somebody else, and it's damn ungrateful of them to vote to take MORE of my money so they can SPEND MORE.

    It's so funny! I actually have quite a few black friends (one is named Jamanicus), who know all about how I think, and yet we're able to get along just fine! I even just went fishing with my Mexican buddy a few weekends ago! But it always seems like it's the WHITE liberals that are unwilling to accept what I've said, and resort to name-calling! Me and my friends simply discuss these things, and yes we argue about it, but at the end of the day, they at least UNDERSTAND my hesitation. You know, this should be a great opportunity for you all to ask a "typical racist" questions to get to know how we TRULY feel about things, and not what the media sensationalizes as news and the truth. But I doubt you all will take me up on this offer.

    As far as your homophobic statement goes, I think it'd be difficult to be homophobic seeing as how I'm bisexual (damn, another one of your generalizations shot down). HOWEVER, I do believe it is a sin to act on those perversions (so I don't), and I do believe it is immoral to FORCE our children to accept such behavior as normal, as it is not. I, for whatever reason, am unfortunate enough to have had something happen to me during puberty that caused such a perversion. That's just my cross to bear, and BELIEVE ME, I am not happy about it. But I also do not fear homosexuals, and so long as they are not "in your face" about it ("flambuoyant"), I am perfectly willing to be friends with them! In fact, I find many gays to be extremely funny!

    You really have a poor characterization of me based on a statistically-found viewpoint, and I firmly believe it is due to your stereotypes of White, Right-Wing, Tea-Party, Christian Conservatives. I've pretty much laid out a good representation of my ideology, and yet you continue to depict me as someone who lives in fear and hates everybody and wants them all to die, and that's just not the case. However, I want to be around people that welcome me, and statistics show that is NOT likely to happen around minorities. As such, it takes me a LONG time to become comfortable enough with a minority to become friends, and even then there is only so far I'm willing to go. Hell, I've learned a lot from BigBlackGuy and ChocolateMilk (among others of course), and deeply respect them. You really should actually think about the messages I've been delivering in my posts before trying to assassinate my character, which has clearly been your goal from your first reply to my post (with the Hitler thing), which was CLEARLY out of line. But it's okay, it's not the first time I've been called Hitler (I AM in the Tea-Party, so I'm used to typical Lefty name-calling).

    I simply want my children to be good, moral, God-Fearing people, and the rest is up to God. But I believe that the best way for me to prepare them with a good childhood (and a safer one), as well as a better education, is to keep them under the wing of European Civilization. After they grow up, THEN they can diversify if they so choose.
    --Brian
  23. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    I don't have time to reply to your massive post, but I'll try and hit some points. Singing kill that white bitch doesn't make me want to kill a white woman anymore than typing this did. Or anymore than playing Call of Duty makes me want to shoot someone. You seem to think music or TV or videogames cause people to act in certain ways. I think the evidence is pretty clear they do not. A lot of my friends grew up listening to Eminem a WHITE rapper tell people to do drugs, kill women, etc. Wouldn't you know it none of them are in jail.

    Lack of education, poverty, etc help drive people to crime. You still haven't provided ANY evidence that black people are targeting white people on a massive scale. All you can do is show a black person committing a crime against a white person and say "see they are all alike!"

    And honestly knowing your young and in community college lends me to believe you might just not be very educated at this point. I'm not really trying to be a jerk with that statement, but you REALLY don't sound very educated. Your hypocrisy alone is mind-blowing as is you saying things like "you really see more whites fighting? I call BS!" Yeah I see a lot more whites fighting. In fact, I've seen two black people in a fight in my entire life. Part of that is because where I went to college and where I'm from the white people outnumber the black big time.

    And other things make me wonder about your education level like the paragraph about you talking about blacks not learning. You know we have black CEO's, a black President, blacks who have made tremendous scientific discoveries, etc. Sounds to me like they learned something.

    All in all you strike me as a person living in fear of people because of the color of their skin. You obviously have seen some blacks act in a manner that isn't appropriate for your liking and you've extrapolated that to think that all blacks are evil, similar to people thinking all Muslims are terrorists. You're more than welcome to continue to carry those viewpoints, but don't be pissed at me for not buying on.

    It REALLY seems as if you haven't grasped the fact yet that some people in all sorts of races commit crimes, some people in all sorts of races do brilliant things, some people in all sorts of races aren't educated, etc. When you paint entire races of people in these large brush strokes you're almost always going to be wrong. Most of the people I grew up with who are in jail are white. And wouldn't you know it you don't see me going around saying clearly all white people are criminals because some of the ones I knew are!

    And I'm more than a little shocked you have friends of different races since you apparently think they are a lower class of people.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    When you decide on buying a new car, you look at things like reliability, average cost of ownership due to repairs/maintenance over time, etc. Not every car costs that, some cost more, some less. But you make your decisions based on odds and statistics. If its legitimate to do this in buying a car, selecting a place to live, etc why is it so horrible to apply the same logic to who you associate with as an individual ?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    When you decide on buying a new car, you look at things like reliability, average cost of ownership due to repairs/maintenance over time, etc. Not every car costs that, some cost more, some less. But you make your decisions based on odds and statistics. If its legitimate to do this in buying a car, selecting a place to live, etc why is it so horrible to apply the same logic to who you associate with as an individual ?
    I've never said he isn't free to have those opinions. He clearly thinks other races are lower class individuals who have next to no value. He wants to only be around white people. (I have bad news for him, a lot of white people are on welfare, are criminals, etc) I said he should move far away from cities and places like that because clearly the majority of people in the country don't want segregation back.

    Personally I feel it's VERY backwards thinking, but I know a lot of people who are scared of other races, people of sexual orientation, etc. And I feel a bit sorry for them. I'd hate to be going out in my day to day life in fear of someone because he looks like he might be gay or scared because I see a black person walking down the street.

    He's free to do that though. Some people in this country seem to always wish it was the old days. The rest of us have moved on. A lot of us call that progress. To people like Brian it's obviously horrible. He strikes me as a person who if you built a time machine would go back and say "ah thank goodness, a whites only restaurant!"
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    I've never said he isn't free to have those opinions. He clearly thinks other races are lower class individuals who have next to no value. He wants to only be around white people. (I have bad news for him, a lot of white people are on welfare, are criminals, etc) I said he should move far away from cities and places like that because clearly the majority of people in the country don't want segregation back.

    Personally I feel it's VERY backwards thinking, but I know a lot of people who are scared of other races, people of sexual orientation, etc. And I feel a bit sorry for them. I'd hate to be going out in my day to day life in fear of someone because he looks like he might be gay or scared because I see a black person walking down the street.
    See I don't quite see where he's said any of the things you accuse him of. He doesn't say all minorities are that way, but that odds are greater % wise that they are, which isn't debatable from government statistics. You can say what you want about the odds of them becoming criminals being based on their poverty or education but with the staggering horrible % of black children being raised by teen mothers, or single moms, on government assistance with 4+ kids, the poverty and education issues are caused by the parents or effective lack thereof. That's not a fault of the government, not a fault of white people, but a fault of the black culture that doesn't stand up for parents to be parents. Listen to Bill Cosby, if he were to run for president, I'd vote for him
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    See I don't quite see where he's said any of the things you accuse him of. He doesn't say all minorities are that way, but that odds are greater % wise that they are, which isn't debatable from government statistics. You can say what you want about the odds of them becoming criminals being based on their poverty or education but with the staggering horrible % of black children being raised by teen mothers, or single moms, on government assistance with 4+ kids, the poverty and education issues are caused by the parents or effective lack thereof. That's not a fault of the government, not a fault of white people, but a fault of the black culture that doesn't stand up for parents to be parents. Listen to Bill Cosby, if he were to run for president, I'd vote for him
    Have you read what he said? He said:

    "I'm becoming very racist, I'm all for segregation, whites and blacks don't mix, it is unsafe to be a white boy, white people don't have fun (because of blacks), blacks target whites, whites can't learn because blacks are beating on the desks, and flowing." Need I go on?

    He clearly doesn't agree with Dr. King that a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.

    You can try and say I'm mixing up his arguments but he's all but said he doesn't want to be around black people. He wants segregation. The vast majority of Americans are not in favor of that. But as I said, he's free to be ignorant and try and use statistics to support his racism. It doesn't matter what statistic he finds that show what we already know (percentage wise blacks commit more crime), he's still fearful and dislikes people based on the color of their skin.

    Just because 100% of the people who have driven a van loaded with explosives into a hospital in Oklahoma City are white doesn't mean that when I go to visit my good friend in Oklahoma City I should be scared of any white driver in a van.
  28. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    Finally you pegged me! That's what I've been saying all along! If I want to go to a "Whites only restaurant", I CAN'T! They cannot exist legally! Why is that? Is this not America? And I've got news for you...MANY people DO want segregation back (even Justice Clarence Thomas, who is black, postulates that blacks could not do any worse in education if they were segregated to black schools, to learn from black teachers, in black culture). As far as fearing black people when walking down the street, you are absolutely correct (due to incidents I have stated in previous posts). Life is a bitch, and I chose to learn from my experiences.

    And as far as not providing any significant evidence about blacks targeting Whites on a massive scale, what part of 80% of the 1.4 million (or 1.7...I forget) were commited by blacks on Whites did not provide that evidence? What about the DOZENS of flash mobs TARGETING Whites all over the country doesn't get that point across? What part of mainstream RAP music talking about killing Whites doesn't get that point across? I've provided LOTS of evidence to that point.

    As far as being educated, I'm just starting my educational career as a Computer Science major. I received a 96 on my ASVAB going into the Air Force, and a 32 on my ACTs. I currently have a 3.74 GPA, and enrolled in such classes as Chem 110 and Calculus II (obviously having completed Calculus I). My logical/reasoning skills are on-point, and I have provided a multitude of evidence to back up my claims. You may not believe as I do, but you cannot argue against the facts. But hey, no liberal ever lets facts get in the way of THEIR logic, have they!
    --Brian
  29. Advanced Member
    diablosho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    646
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    10.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi
    My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.
    Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
    --Brian
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    Have you read what he said? He said:

    "I'm becoming very racist, I'm all for segregation, whites and blacks don't mix, it is unsafe to be a white boy, white people don't have fun (because of blacks), blacks target whites, whites can't learn because blacks are beating on the desks, and flowing." Need I go on?

    He clearly doesn't agree with Dr. King that a man should be judged on the content of his character and not the color of his skin. My point was (to use yours as an example) lots of WHITE children are being raised by teen mothers or single moms, lots of WHITE people are on government assistance, etc. He has this idea that black people are the only ones doing anything wrong or at least scary enough that we need segregation. I was point out how backwards of a thought that is.

    You can try and say I'm mixing up his arguments but he's all but said he doesn't want to be around black people. He wants segregation. The vast majority of Americans are not in favor of that. But as I said, he's free to be ignorant and try and use statistics to support his racism. It doesn't matter what statistic he finds that show what we already know (percentage wise blacks commit more crime), he's still fearful and dislikes people based on the color of their skin.
    You are mixing and matching his arguments. He said he doesn't want to be around non white people, but it is that he wants the choice, the freedom to choose. Hell, Michelle Obama's thesis paper was basically "why I avoid associating with white people". I've never understood why its treated as perfectly acceptable for minorities to feel that way, but not if someone white does. Hell, Hispanics are so much more prejudiced against blacks that a majority of them would be clan members if they were white. I have to grit my teeth sometimes around members of my wife's family.

    And there also is a huge difference, and makes it obvious that its not genetic, between 3rd+ generation American black families, and more recent immigrant black families. It's obviously the cultural difference. I've got a number of friends who are black, and the ones whose lineage in the US dates more than 3 generations are so completely different.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
    --Brian
    52 percent of rapes are committed by white people. You are more likely to have a white person rape than a black person. Ahh lovely how we can twist statistics to make our points.

    And yes clearly since I'm a teacher I'm responsible for all things anyone does. Excellent.

    Who the **** is bringing up Presidents and why?
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    52 percent of rapes are committed by white people. You are more likely to have a white person rape than a black person. Ahh lovely how we can twist statistics to make our points.

    And yes clearly since I'm a teacher I'm responsible for all things anyone does. Excellent.

    Who the **** is bringing up Presidents and why?
    Your statistic proves his point rather than yours though. White people make up more than 52% of the population, so proportionately you are less likely to be raped by someone white. Those style of statistics you quoted are exactly what gets used by equal opportunity lawsuits to "prove" discrimination.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You are mixing and matching his arguments. He said he doesn't want to be around non white people, but it is that he wants the choice, the freedom to choose. Hell, Michelle Obama's thesis paper was basically "why I avoid associating with white people". I've never understood why its treated as perfectly acceptable for minorities to feel that way, but not if someone white does. Hell, Hispanics are so much more prejudiced against blacks that a majority of them would be clan members if they were white. I have to grit my teeth sometimes around members of my wife's family.

    And there also is a huge difference, and makes it obvious that its not genetic, between 3rd+ generation American black families, and more recent immigrant black families. It's obviously the cultural difference. I've got a number of friends who are black, and the ones whose lineage in the US dates more than 3 generations are so completely different.
    He has the freedom to choose. He can move away from all black people. CLEARLY our society disagrees with him. We allow blacks to vote, go to the same schools as whites, have the same opportunities, etc. All men are created equal. Are we ignoring that? Are we ignoring the Constitution?

    Early on I pointed out that if he doesn't want to be near anyone who is different he can move to a rural area far away from diversity. We aren't going back to the way he wants things.
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    He has the freedom to choose. He can move away from all black people. CLEARLY our society disagrees with him. We allow blacks to vote, go to the same schools as whites, have the same opportunities, etc. All men are created equal. Are we ignoring that? Are we ignoring the Constitution?

    Early on I pointed out that if he doesn't want to be near anyone who is different he can move to a rural area far away from diversity. We aren't going back to the way he wants things.
    You say he can have what he wants, then say we can't go back to how he wants things. Which is it?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Your statistic proves his point rather than yours though. White people make up more than 52% of the population, so proportionately you are less likely to be raped by someone white. Those style of statistics you quoted are exactly what gets used by equal opportunity lawsuits to "prove" discrimination.
    I messed up saying that. More white people rape than black people. That's a statistical fact.

    I really don't know why you are so quick to defend his thinking unless you agree with his points on segregation. Which from a lot of your other posts wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST bit.

    But I have to go to bed. I have to teach tomorrow. Thankfully it's almost all white kids that I teach so I KNOW none of them are ever going to do anything wrong. It's not like they drop out of school, do drugs, kill people, or anything like that. Not a chance. If only we didn't have the other races nothing would EVER GO WRONG!
  36. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You say he can have what he wants, then say we can't go back to how he wants things. Which is it?
    He has the choice to have what he wants...move away from diversity. Society on the whole is not going backwards to segregation. You aren't going to see segregation in America. If you want to be away from those with a different color of skin than you then your only choice is to move away from where people have a different color of skin than you.

    I thought that was pretty obvious.
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    He has the choice to have what he wants...move away from diversity. Society on the whole is not going backwards to segregation. You aren't going to see segregation in big cities. If you want to be away from those with a different color of skin than you then your only choice is to move away from where people have a different color of skin than you.

    I thought that was pretty obvious.
    When you say he can have what he wants, then on the next sentence say he can't, its hard to tell what you are trying to say.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778049
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi

    I messed up saying that. More white people rape than black people.

    I really don't know why you are so quick to defend his thinking unless you agree with his points on segregation. Which from a lot of your other posts wouldn't surprise me in the LEAST bit.

    But I have to go to bed. I have to teach tomorrow. Thankfully it's almost all white kids that I teach so I KNOW none of them are ever going to do anything wrong. It's not like they drop out of school, do drugs, kill people, or anything like that. Not a chance. If only we didn't have the other races nothing would EVER GO WRONG!
    More white people in raw numbers? Sure, cause there are 5x as many white people as black people. Perhaps if you are going to attempt to make a point with statistics you'd be better able to prove your point if you used actual numbers rather than make them up. You'd think as a teacher you'd understand the value of representing data correctly. But then again I don't know what you teach, it could be philosophy for all I know.

    Why is it ok that minorities can choose to segregate themselves, but the majority cant?

    I have no interest in segregation. I'm married to a Hispanic woman, and have more male black friends than white ones. That doesn't change odds, statistics, or the reality that we treat racism when done by minorities as acceptable. The fact that I have no sympathy for those who enter our country illegally does not affect what rights every American citizen has.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Actually, the fact that lots of White children are "being raised by teen mothers and single moms" and are on government assistance, etc. helps to prove my point. THEY aren't out killing each other in record numbers, are they? There goes your poverty arguement. They're not out there raping/murdering blacks in record numbers, are they? AT LEAST they are keeping to themselves, hence why I feel no immediate threat by them. But yet the blacks living in the SAME situations, are out there gang-banging, killing people, dropping out of school, etc. etc. So I guess that leaves education as the only culprit (as far as you're concerned) to potentiate the possibility of becoming a rapist/murderer. And again, does that make YOU responsible as a teacher, or are they responsible for being dumb? Your call. Or is it society for not expecting anything of them? Oh, oh, or is it GEORGE BUSH'S fault?!? Should be interesting to see where you lay the blame for that one. Anywho, thanks for proving my point.
    --Brian
    I know you're on a roll and all with your anti-black and I hate to slow you down, but the homicide rate for blacks has almost dropped in half since 1998.

    But THANKFULLY they are mainly killing other black people right?
  40. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1031
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    More white people in raw numbers? Sure, cause there are 5x as many white people as black people. Perhaps if you are going to attempt to make a point with statistics you'd be better able to prove your point if you used actual numbers rather than make them up. You'd think as a teacher you'd understand the value of representing data correctly. But then again I don't know what you teach, it could be philosophy for all I know.

    Why is it ok that minorities can choose to segregate themselves, but the majority cant?

    I have no interest in segregation. I'm married to a Hispanic woman, and have more male black friends than white ones. That doesn't change odds, statistics, or the reality that we treat racism when done by minorities as acceptable. The fact that I have no sympathy for those who enter our country illegally does not affect what rights every American citizen has.
    Of course that was my point. As was the 100% of white OKC bomb drivers. We can always twist statistics to support our points. As you proved in the thread talking about how much more public sector workers made and I cleared that up by proving how unreliable that was.

    I have never attempted to make the argument that racism done by minorities is acceptable. I find it reprehensible, just like I find Brian's views on blacks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help failed a physical
    By Darkhighlander in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. Possible fix for failed/no/delayed PCT?
    By cassiusclay in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. failed at leg press :(
    By rolandajoint in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in