F@#% CALIFORNIA

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. im also opposed to gay marriage lol let the debating begin
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    im also opposed to gay marriage lol let the debating begin
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    No debate from this primate.
    No one asked...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    No one asked...
    Retracted sorry for the derail

  4. lmao just wanted to stir up this convo, but idc let em do what they want. so ther officially outa k2 and all that stuff but u no u can buy red magic online for like $15/lb? thats crazy and sadly i quit smokin budd and everything last week
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Retracted sorry for the derail
    Just messing with you guys, although I do disagree with your opinions on the matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    lmao just wanted to stir up this convo, but idc let em do what they want. so ther officially outa k2 and all that stuff but u no u can buy red magic online for like $15/lb? thats crazy and sadly i quit smokin budd and everything last week
    I didn't know that. Honestly, I stopped looking at the "legal" alternatives, as for now I am going to remain natural. I laughed at your "I quit bud last week" comment, it reminded me of Snoop Dogg in half baked.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  6. hahahahahahhahaahhaha^ lets just see how long ill last
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  7. Just heard on pacifica radio that the state of CA is proposing a tax on med marij of about $50 per every $1000 made in each dispensary to help fix the budget. Many dispensaries think its appalling to tax sick people to save the state.
    One thing that could be the only upside to paying 57 instead of 50 an eighth is, assuming it has any real impact or at least makes the news, think about how much less dispensaries and pot users will be policed. I'm not saying they will turn any more of a blind eye than they do already, but legal pot users will literally be paying that officers salary next year. We might see the rules and regulations drop even more for medi marij cards for patients. Instead of back and shoulder pain, it could be "I get headaches from looking at a computer screen all day" or "hey i took clomid too many times last year and now i can't see." *had to throw that one in*
    This ONLY being possible assuming it has any impact on revenue.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Just heard on pacifica radio that the state of CA is proposing a tax on med marij of about $50 per every $1000 made in each dispensary to help fix the budget. Many dispensaries think its appalling to tax sick people to save the state.
    One thing that could be the only upside to paying 57 instead of 50 an eighth is, assuming it has any real impact or at least makes the news, think about how much less dispensaries and pot users will be policed. I'm not saying they will turn any more of a blind eye than they do already, but legal pot users will literally be paying that officers salary next year. We might see the rules and regulations drop even more for medi marij cards for patients. Instead of back and shoulder pain, it could be "I get headaches from looking at a computer screen all day" or "hey i took clomid too many times last year and now i can't see." *had to throw that one in*
    This ONLY being possible assuming it has any impact on revenue.
    Tell California that I got a sausage for them to take care of, and a money shot to fix their budget. They had their chance....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Tell California that I got a sausage for them to take care of, and a money shot to fix their budget. They had their chance....
    Don't be jelly. Illinois will get those 7 extra votes for medical marijuana some day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Don't be jelly. Illinois will get those 7 extra votes for medical marijuana some day.
    Kinda jelly, but in reality medical marijuana doesn't do it for me. I want full recreational use and I am waiting for astate to have the balls to turn around years of hypocrisy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Kinda jelly, but in reality medical marijuana doesn't do it for me. I want full recreational use and I am waiting for astate to have the balls to turn around years of hypocrisy.
    I completely agree here, what is the reason for banning a compound that is safer than both alcohol and tobacco. The DEA is a joke, and the 'war on drugs' is a bust. Go look for heroin dealers that are fukcing up our youth

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Kinda jelly, but in reality medical marijuana doesn't do it for me. I want full recreational use and I am waiting for astate to have the balls to turn around years of hypocrisy.
    Agreed. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Kinda jelly, but in reality medical marijuana doesn't do it for me. I want full recreational use and I am waiting for astate to have the balls to turn around years of hypocrisy.
    I like to use medical marijuana recreationally! Smooth ****, kinda expensive though! But very heady!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Just heard on pacifica radio that the state of CA is proposing a tax on med marij of about $50 per every $1000 made in each dispensary to help fix the budget. Many dispensaries think its appalling to tax sick people to save the state.
    One thing that could be the only upside to paying 57 instead of 50 an eighth is, assuming it has any real impact or at least makes the news, think about how much less dispensaries and pot users will be policed. I'm not saying they will turn any more of a blind eye than they do already, but legal pot users will literally be paying that officers salary next year. We might see the rules and regulations drop even more for medi marij cards for patients. Instead of back and shoulder pain, it could be "I get headaches from looking at a computer screen all day" or "hey i took clomid too many times last year and now i can't see." *had to throw that one in*
    This ONLY being possible assuming it has any impact on revenue.
    LOL @ the clomid comment. Cali is trying to do anything for $$$ right now. We should legalize and tax weed, juice, and prostitution/escorts. Those taxes might help the state keep schools open.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Because your doctor comes into his office drunk as hell as well. I hate propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Good lord, so much propaganda. Just like all doctors go to work drunk.
    Bingo...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    LOL @ the clomid comment. Cali is trying to do anything for $$$ right now. We should legalize and tax weed, juice, and prostitution/escorts. Those taxes might help the state keep schools open.
    Someone's voting for Ron Paul
    We could do that....we could also stop allowing the rich to use tax loopholes and make them pay the amount that the rest of us po folk have to pay each year. Not saying tax them more (though i'm not against it either if its corporations) but just the amount they supposedly should be paying.
    **trying to think of something to tie in with pot..uhhhh...uhh....**
    oh oh ...then legalize pot and tax it like booze and keep teachers working and not shutting down programs like Head Start for low income families.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Someone's voting for Ron Paul
    We could do that....we could also stop allowing the rich to use tax loopholes and make them pay the amount that the rest of us po folk have to pay each year. Not saying tax them more (though i'm not against it either if its corporations) but just the amount they supposedly should be paying.
    **trying to think of something to tie in with pot..uhhhh...uhh....**
    oh oh ...then legalize pot and tax it like booze and keep teachers working and not shutting down programs like Head Start for low income families.
    I always have to laugh when people say tax the corporations, because the corporations get THEIR money from the people! Taxing the corporations is exactly the same as raising taxes on the people that use their products/services! Nobody seems to realize that! I say we tax Wal-Mart! Oh wait, I guess that would mean the "po folk" would have to make up for those tax hikes by paying more for their purchases. Suddenly doesn't sound so appealing when YOU have to pay the bill, does it!?!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I always have to laugh when people say tax the corporations, because the corporations get THEIR money from the people! Taxing the corporations is exactly the same as raising taxes on the people that use their products/services! Nobody seems to realize that! I say we tax Wal-Mart! Oh wait, I guess that would mean the "po folk" would have to make up for those tax hikes by paying more for their purchases. Suddenly doesn't sound so appealing when YOU have to pay the bill, does it!?!
    Maybe I was a little vague. Tax corporations if they are american based corporations that take their business to other countries for cheaper labor. Or just eliminate tax loopholes unless they are creating new and innovative environmentally safe products or investing in renewable energy to an extent.
    Who do you think are paying those tax hikes by the way, the corporations?
    Do you know how much GE paid in taxes out the billions in profit?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Maybe I was a little vague. Tax corporations if they are american based corporations that take their business to other countries for cheaper labor. Or just eliminate tax loopholes unless they are creating new and innovative environmentally safe products or investing in renewable energy to an extent.
    Who do you think are paying those tax hikes by the way, the corporations?
    Do you know how much GE paid in taxes out the billions in profit?
    I agree with closing tax loopholes. Everybody needs to pay their taxes. And I agree, GE should definitely pay taxes. But then again, they lobbied so hard that the CEO of GE is now the head of the Presidential Council on Jobs and Competitiveness! Apparently only conservatives are required to pay taxes in this administration. The liberals are the ones that have given GE every single tax break, and yet you never hear of any liberal attacking GE for not paying taxes. But then a BIG BUSINESS comes along like Boeing, or Twitter, who simpyl want a tax cut (but they're still paying taxes), and the libs come unglued. It's all propaganda, it's all politcs, and it's all bull****. I think we probably agree on many things (except the green energy BS). But taxing corporations are not the answer, because the customers are the ones that pay the corporations, who then in turn pay the taxes. So, in effect, taxing the corporations is taxing the people. Case in point: They keep raising taxes on cigarettes, and who ends up paying those taxes? Same thing with fuel. They raise the taxes on gasoline, and who ends up paying? The business WILL pass those costs on to the consumer, and when they are no longer able to, they WILL lay off employees. A business cannot be expected to take a loss without a fight (God knows I wouldn't if I worked hard to own a business), and when forced into the red, they WILL close shop. Then where would the economy be?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I agree with closing tax loopholes. Everybody needs to pay their taxes. And I agree, GE should definitely pay taxes. But then again, they lobbied so hard that the CEO of GE is now the head of the Presidential Council on Jobs and Competitiveness! Apparently only conservatives are required to pay taxes in this administration. The liberals are the ones that have given GE every single tax break, and yet you never hear of any liberal attacking GE for not paying taxes. But then a BIG BUSINESS comes along like Boeing, or Twitter, who simpyl want a tax cut (but they're still paying taxes), and the libs come unglued. It's all propaganda, it's all politcs, and it's all bull****. I think we probably agree on many things (except the green energy BS). But taxing corporations are not the answer, because the customers are the ones that pay the corporations, who then in turn pay the taxes. So, in effect, taxing the corporations is taxing the people. Case in point: They keep raising taxes on cigarettes, and who ends up paying those taxes? Same thing with fuel. They raise the taxes on gasoline, and who ends up paying? The business WILL pass those costs on to the consumer, and when they are no longer able to, they WILL lay off employees. A business cannot be expected to take a loss without a fight (God knows I wouldn't if I worked hard to own a business), and when forced into the red, they WILL close shop. Then where would the economy be?
    Well said. Certainly walking into GE or Walmart and raising their taxes wouldn't help those who are employed by them trying to support a family making peanuts is not the right idea. And it is baffling how Obama is appointing certain people who are arguably getting away with financial murder (wall street bankers, GE etc). I would have to go with the Democrats (not incl Allen Grayson) as apposed to all liberals though are the ones who are hypocritical when it comes to special interest groups (those in government). I'm not leaving out the Republicans either, its just that they say as they do and do as they say unlike Dems. Obama promised change and kept most of Bush's cabinet in high level positions. Thats not the change I voted for.

  21. Well there appears to have been some sort of deal made when Obama had those closed door meetings about his healthcare bill, because all of the sudden he's selling out his promise to let states regulate their marijuana laws. Some pharmaceutical company is getting their wish (if I had to guess).
    F*** Obama and F*** CA if we stand by and let this happen.

    "Feds escalate efforts to close California pot shops
    The moves come as a surprise to owners of medical marijuana dispensaries. 'It's a complete about-face' of Obama's promise not to target users of medical pot in states that allow it, one group's attorney says.

    Medical marijuana plants are tended at a dispensary in West Hollywood. (Genaro Molina / Los Angeles Times)
    October 07, 2011|By John Hoeffel, Los Angeles Times
    Federal prosecutors are threatening to shut down medical marijuana dispensaries throughout California, sending letters that warn landlords to stop sales of the drug within 45 days or face the possibility that their property will be seized and they will be charged with a crime.

    The stepped-up enforcement escalates the Obama administration's efforts to rein in the spread of pot stores, which accelerated after the attorney general announced in 2009 that federal prosecutors would not target people using medical marijuana in states that allow it."

    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct...kdown-20111007

    "
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Berkeley, California
    By dave12 in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:31 PM
  2. What can $100K or less buy you in California?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. California
    By Boss_K in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 04:45 AM
  4. ()*&@#$ California and 4ad
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Log in
Log in