F@#% CALIFORNIA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Hate image = awesome. This thread actually reminds me of the show Weeds.

2. TELL ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT IS FITNESS CONSIOUS(SPELLING?) THAT WE NEED TO MAKE THIS PASS, BECAUSE MARIJUANA IS A HELL OF A LOT HEALTHIER THAN ALCOHOL. IN FACT, YOU CAN GET RIPPED THE NIGHT BEFORE A WORKOUT AND NOT HAVE A PROBLEM.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    TELL ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT IS FITNESS CONSIOUS(SPELLING?) THAT WE NEED TO MAKE THIS PASS, BECAUSE MARIJUANA IS A HELL OF A LOT HEALTHIER THAN ALCOHOL. IN FACT, YOU CAN GET RIPPED THE NIGHT BEFORE A WORKOUT AND NOT HAVE A PROBLEM.
    Dude you must be pretty ****ing high, because this already failed.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Dude you must be pretty ****ing high, because this already failed.
    Haha! No I'm out of weed at the moment. They say their gonna try a similar prop in 2 years. If we can get one state to legalize it, what will ultimately happen is that all the haters will wate for that state to go downhill. When it doesn't, well, homegrown America!

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Haha! No I'm out of weed at the moment. They say their gonna try a similar prop in 2 years. If we can get one state to legalize it, what will ultimately happen is that all the haters will wate for that state to go downhill. When it doesn't, well, homegrown America!
    Haha, I knew what you meant, I was just messing with you. I believe it was Colorado who promised it would make the 2012 bill. We shall see.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Because the state is flooded with socially conservative illegal immigrant families that are allowed to vote.
    Agreed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    But whatever, I'll keep smoking weed, same as before, and the laws be damned.
    What's your medical condition?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Lack of being naturally high.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Lack of being naturally high.
    I never smoked before but I grew up around some serious **** and I still believe you should be able to do what you wanna do when it comes to drugs.

10. A little late to the discussion, but prop19 was not that great. the major push was for legalization, but it also would've caused most dispensaries and co-ops to go under, and give way to big businesses. Grow-ops would require costly limited permits. Not to mention that the feds already stated that if big business begins grow ops, they would not turn a blind eye like they have been doing with the relative small time grows.

So in short, it's legal, but supply becomes scarce.

Not that great.

11. I am realy suprised eveyone supports this. Does anyone think it SHOULD be illegal?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Just being a college student. Ive spent entire semsters that were wasted on electives, and I need something to keep me from becomeing depresssed while I let the system rape me.

13. If prop 19 was voted on in an election year, I think it would've passed. More people leave work to vote for a president. I think more pot heads would have voted.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ken22 View Post
    I am realy suprised eveyone supports this. Does anyone think it SHOULD be illegal?
    I think ALMOST everything should be legal, provided that there is enough educational material out there to property educate someone about it's use.

I don't agree w/ prop 19 because there is a hidden agenda in it, as I stated earlier.

I mean, there's many more dangerous substances out there OTC...

15. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    A little late to the discussion, but prop19 was not that great. the major push was for legalization, but it also would've caused most dispensaries and co-ops to go under, and give way to big businesses. Grow-ops would require costly limited permits. Not to mention that the feds already stated that if big business begins grow ops, they would not turn a blind eye like they have been doing with the relative small time grows.

So in short, it's legal, but supply becomes scarce.

Not that great.
    Im gonna have to call bullsh*t on this bro. Like you mentioned in your response here large companies would come in and start major distribution systems. I believe phillip morris actually bought like 400 acres in california when the talk of prop 19 came about. And supply would increase significantly

16. i rather hav it illegal. ull just be on record that ur a pothead with that medi card and if i get it from a store, tax would be an extra couple bucks. how am i supposed to get a blunt(im sick of bowls). and then more states are gonna legalize it and America will just get even more dumber with all the potheads. u know whats crazy, i been smokin legal stuff lately that u buy at tobacco stores. Its called Red Magic, the plant is called damiana(incense) all i can say is it ****s on budd. like u get higher, smile a lot more and costs 10-15 a gram. it just sucks cuz i dont like the taste when u smoke it
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

17. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    i rather hav it illegal. ull just be on record that ur a pothead with that medi card and if i get it from a store, tax would be an extra couple bucks. how am i supposed to get a blunt(im sick of bowls). and then more states are gonna legalize it and America will just get even more dumber with all the potheads. u know whats crazy, i been smokin legal stuff lately that u buy at tobacco stores. Its called Red Magic, the plant is called damiana(incense) all i can say is it ****s on budd. like u get higher, smile a lot more and costs 10-15 a gram. it just sucks cuz i dont like the taste when u smoke it
    Dude i had legal stuff that was 30bucks a gram. Sooo high, borderline rolling man. ganja is so much more mellow and nice that that stuff.

18. That "legal" stuff you guys are talking about contains synthetic cannabinoids. Don't be fooled, it is not the herb getting you high. Thats like saying a prohormone is the same as a herbal supplement.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    That "legal" stuff you guys are talking about contains synthetic cannabinoids. Don't be fooled, it is not the herb getting you high. Thats like saying a prohormone is the same as a herbal supplement.
    I never said it was the "herb" normally the companies are using a chemical called JWH-018, which recently the DEA has put a one year ban on (placing them as schedule 1 drugs like coke,heroin etc)

20. Here's some more bull sh**, i went to go grab some of the legal stuff and they said it went illegal. F*** illinois!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    Here's some more bull sh**, i went to go grab some of the legal stuff and they said it went illegal. F*** illinois!!!!!
    Uhh...where are you in Illinois? Hit up the belmont area all the shops stil have it.

Edit: Just say you were in skokie, take a drive over to clark and belmont, and visit Secrets.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    Here's some more bull sh**, i went to go grab some of the legal stuff and they said it went illegal. F*** illinois!!!!!
    Some of it is still available.

23. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Some of it is still available.
    plz tell me where lol i liv in skokie and cant find any anywher

24. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    plz tell me where lol i liv in skokie and cant find any anywher
    Look at my post, 2 above you. Belmont and Clark is not that bad of a drive from skokie. If you dont want to drive, take the Skokie Swift into the red line, and get off the red line at Belmont, it brings you right there!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. hellllll yaaaaaa, thanks a lot bro. im def drivin ther today, im hungover as **** from last night and need my fix lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    hellllll yaaaaaa, thanks a lot bro. im def drivin ther today, im hungover as **** from last night and need my fix lol
    Just remember, it is labeled and sold as incense, do not ask for legal smoke they will kick you out. Ask for K2 incense. The summit is the strongest, I think they have another brand as well, but I have not tried it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Look for a red bag called MR. NICEGUY. I promise itll fukc you all sorts of up. best incense around bar none.

28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Just remember, it is labeled and sold as incense, do not ask for legal smoke they will kick you out. Ask for K2 incense. The summit is the strongest, I think they have another brand as well, but I have not tried it.
    o i no this lol idk, k2 didnt really hit me as hard as red magic. ill try summit

29. have you heard of people getting seriously ****ed up from doin that ****?

30. @IrishCannon: Socially conservative and fiscally liberal...

My state(Illinois) isnt much better, they are about to vote on a bill that will double my state taxes. Insert tax weiner in butt sans lube...Yet they just voted down the medical marijuana bill (I dont smoke, but the stuff should be legal for God's sake). My state will vote for any and every spending bill, but when it comes to Gay Marriage or Pot they all of a sudden wave the conservative BAN Hammer...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Berkeley, California
    By dave12 in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:31 PM
  2. What can $100K or less buy you in California?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 05:55 PM
  3. California
    By Boss_K in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 03:45 AM
  4. ()*&@#$ California and 4ad
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 09:35 PM