Ex-FBI Agent - Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Ex-FBI Agent - Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill John F. Kennedy


    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    there have been a lot of people who have claimed to be "involved". I am not too sure how many people believe the lone gunman theory, but I for one do not. Too many people saw too many things that day.

    The question is....why would they (and who is they) want him dead?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Registered User
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    735

    I always thought Obama did it?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Uh....Illuminati, Military Industrial Complex, Free Masons, The anti-Tin Foil Hat party.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I always thought Obama did it?
    wait.....he didnt?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Uh....Illuminati, Military Industrial Complex, Free Masons, The anti-Tin Foil Hat party.
    ahhh, love all the conspiracy groups.

    What about CFR, Bilderbergers, Reptilians etc...?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    wait.....he didnt?


    ahhh, love all the conspiracy groups.

    What about CFR, Bilderbergers, Reptilians etc...?
    I forgot about the Bilderbergers, and the Crab People.


    Sh*t just got real...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  7. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    A discussion like this could get ugly.

    I believe he was killed because he was thought of as being weak. He spoke with his own tongue, not went along with what everyone else thought was best for this country.

    The President is someone who is supposed to be the leader of "free America". I don't believe that has been the case in quiet awhile.
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Edit
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    A discussion like this could get ugly.

    I believe he was killed because he was thought of as being weak. He spoke with his own tongue, not went along with what everyone else thought was best for this country.

    The President is someone who is supposed to be the leader of "free America". I don't believe that has been the case in quiet awhile.
    If this is the case, why is Obama still here?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    LHO did not kill him..

    I was told that by someone with top secret clearance off the record..
    The public will never know the truth..
    care to elaborate
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    care to elaborate
    Edit
  12. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Because Americans are not as naive, as they once were.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Speaking of which.. wasnt there supposed to be a time capsule opened recently that told the whole truth?
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Please edit posts
  15. Registered User
    atjnutrition2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    382

    I think the ninja monkeys did it in order to pave the way to their eventual employment at Nutraplanet.
  16. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I think the ninja monkeys did it in order to pave the way to their eventual employment at Nutraplanet.
    There is nothing funny about this.
  17. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    0

    Of course he didn't. He was just a "patsy" remember?? JFK was killed because #1: Speaking out against Vietnam.#2 He wanted to start pumping money into the economy that was going to bypass the FED.#3 Papa Joe made promises to some "shady" characters in the underworld in order to get his son elected,and failed to deliver.
  18. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Speaking of which.. wasnt there supposed to be a time capsule opened recently that told the whole truth?
    Ya, but guess what.. The Gov and their agencies would never diclose that info to the public..

    Also, if you dont believe we are in contact with ET, you are closed minded..
  19. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    0

    The info is out there. It's not spelled out for us. You have to do your own investigative research to draw your own conclusions.
  20. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    The info is out there. It's not spelled out for us. You have to do your own investigative research to draw your own conclusions.
    Or just have old ex military spooks as friends..
  21. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    0

    Or go to the library...
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, but guess what.. The Gov and their agencies would never diclose that info to the public..

    Also, if you dont believe we are in contact with ET, you are closed minded..
    Hell, they have been here for thousands of years. Just take a look at old cave paintings and ancient texts
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  23. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hell, they have been here for thousands of years. Just take a look at old cave paintings and ancient texts
    Or the impossible pyramids..
  24. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    0

    Whatever suits you...This is going to get ugly here real quick.
  25. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    I don't believe we talk to aliens.

    Edit* not saying its impossible of out of the realm of possiblity though.

    Edit** Although i know we've tried to contact them, also.
  26. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Or the impossible pyramids..

    Impossible because they couldn't pick up big stones?
  27. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Impossible because they couldn't pick up big stones?
    impossible because with modern day technology and knowledge, we cant recreate or build them.
  28. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    I think you under estimate the egyptians.
  29. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I think you under estimate the egyptians.
    Oh I dont, they were a smart race..
  30. Registered User
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    0

    An extremely intelligent race,with some profound knowledge considering the times. I wonder where they learned all that.....
  31. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    Did you know that the height of the pyramid (481 feet) is almost exactly 1/1,000,000,000 of the distance from the earth to the sun (480.6 billion feet)?
  32. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Did you know that the height of the pyramid (481 feet) is almost exactly 1/1,000,000,000 of the distance from the earth to the sun (480.6 billion feet)?
    That, I did not know..
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    An extremely intelligent race,with some profound knowledge considering the times. I wonder where they learned all that.....
    It is not a matter of underestimating the Egyptians. They were highly advanced, and gained this knowledge as if it were almost overnight. They went from small mastabs to enormous periods in no time, which make syou wonder.

    Part of the issue with the theory that Giza was built by the Egyptians is the following.

    1. The method and time of putting the pyramid together. Firstly, a ramp does not work. You would need more material for the ramp than for the pyramid itself. Now....lets say you had a great method, the issue then becomes the time. Khufu's pyramid was to have been built in his lifetime, and is recorded as roughly 20-25 years. With that time frame in mind, and with the massive amount of enormous stones needed, a stone would have had to have been perfectly placed every minute, 24 hours a day. Not just placed, but intricately placed. So intricate and precise that a razor blade could not have been placed between the 2 stones.

    2. Khufu himself was an egomaniac. You would need to be to build a structure like this. However, there is no written name on the pyramid or within it. There is an ancient graffiti cartouche within it with Khufu's name. However, it is long after. Many Egyptologists are now starting to theorize that he did not have it built, he had it repaired from an earlier source (like the Sphinx)

    3. These structures were all around the world at around the same time. A month ago I was in Chichen Itza in the Yucatan. I was sheerly amazed and in awe. To think, that structure pales in size to Giza and Teotihucan.

    At the end of the day, the Egyptians could not have built the pyramids without some sense of prior knowledge. Does that mean an ET source? No, but an earlier more advanced civilization is a greater likelihood

    There is much more to add and I will if you want more info

    (I apologize for the rant, I teach Egyptian art and architecture as part of my class)
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  34. Registered User
    atjnutrition2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    382

    wow, I got negged by Knowbull for the ninja monkey one. jeez!
  35. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    That, I did not know..
    One of the many fun facts i learned on this website.

    http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

  36. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
    Posts
    5,379
    Rep Power
    1092778

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    At the end of the day, the Egyptians could not have built the pyramids without some sense of prior knowledge. Does that mean an ET source? No, but an earlier more advanced civilization is a greater likelihood
    lets not forget that egypt isnt the only place on the planet to have pyramids.

    china for example has the worlds largest pyramid, and rests the first emporer of china,

    and there are pyramids in mexico.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    lets not forget that egypt isnt the only place on the planet to have pyramids.

    china for example has the worlds largest pyramid, and rests the first emporer of china,

    and there are pyramids in mexico.
    I actually mention this. As I said, I was just at Chichen Itza on 7/28. A much smaller main pyramid (Pyramid of Kulkulkan) however tehy are everywhere. Even prior to the Egyptians, the Sumerians at their mud brick Ziggurats. Which were solid step pyramid structures that had temples resting on top.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,329
    Rep Power
    922354

    Just a few pics from Chichen Itza. Just to show how intelligent these old civilizations can be, the last pic is of the Mayan observatory, where their writings show they studied the movements of Venus
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  39. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Here is one....

    We are the aliens!

    Essentially our people crash landed here eons ago, and became stranded. The survivors lived off the land, and with a complete loss of technology, a sole focus on survival, and only a small population to work with, all knowledge was lost.

    As each generation came, more knowledge was lost, people as always fought with one another and went their own ways, each taking bits of our empire with them. Over time people went into a more carnal nature, then war erupts, slavery comes to be, histories are wiped out, old histories are found, technology is renewed.

    Maybe the last 100 years of rapid(extremely rapid if you look at it in comparison to our known history) advancement was because of finding some hidden artifacts.

    Maybe we were a colony planet, of lesser beings, and when our origin species became stranded they ended up intermingling with us, lowering their intelligence and abilities. Yet this could explain the genetic fluke of ESP abilities, or super geniuses when they come along.

    Dejavu, or when you have those weird memories almost as if you were somewhere else. You know what I mean, such as when you smell a certain smell and its almost as if your in a different era for a few seconds, in a place long forgotten. Maybe our genetic codes hold memories of our ancestors.


    Maybe, Maybe, Maybe, Maybe.....I will stick to believing in God and Jesus though.
  40. Registered User
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307851

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It is not a matter of underestimating the Egyptians. They were highly advanced, and gained this knowledge as if it were almost overnight. They went from small mastabs to enormous periods in no time, which make syou wonder.

    Part of the issue with the theory that Giza was built by the Egyptians is the following.

    1. The method and time of putting the pyramid together. Firstly, a ramp does not work. You would need more material for the ramp than for the pyramid itself. Now....lets say you had a great method, the issue then becomes the time. Khufu's pyramid was to have been built in his lifetime, and is recorded as roughly 20-25 years. With that time frame in mind, and with the massive amount of enormous stones needed, a stone would have had to have been perfectly placed every minute, 24 hours a day. Not just placed, but intricately placed. So intricate and precise that a razor blade could not have been placed between the 2 stones.

    2. Khufu himself was an egomaniac. You would need to be to build a structure like this. However, there is no written name on the pyramid or within it. There is an ancient graffiti cartouche within it with Khufu's name. However, it is long after. Many Egyptologists are now starting to theorize that he did not have it built, he had it repaired from an earlier source (like the Sphinx)

    3. These structures were all around the world at around the same time. A month ago I was in Chichen Itza in the Yucatan. I was sheerly amazed and in awe. To think, that structure pales in size to Giza and Teotihucan.

    At the end of the day, the Egyptians could not have built the pyramids without some sense of prior knowledge. Does that mean an ET source? No, but an earlier more advanced civilization is a greater likelihood

    There is much more to add and I will if you want more info

    (I apologize for the rant, I teach Egyptian art and architecture as part of my class)
    So you think they inherited the technology from some highly advanced prior race? And if so, who?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 02:04 PM
  2. What is Agent O?
    By naturalguy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:12 AM
  3. Ted Kennedy Dies
    By Logo in forum Politics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 02:58 AM
  4. Ted Kennedy to Drop Club Membership
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in