Ex-FBI Agent - Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill John F. Kennedy

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there have been a lot of people who have claimed to be "involved". I am not too sure how many people believe the lone gunman theory, but I for one do not. Too many people saw too many things that day.

The question is....why would they (and who is they) want him dead?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Uh....Illuminati, Military Industrial Complex, Free Masons, The anti-Tin Foil Hat party.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
wait.....he didnt?

ahhh, love all the conspiracy groups.

What about CFR, Bilderbergers, Reptilians etc...? :lol:
I forgot about the Bilderbergers, and the Crab People.

Sh*t just got real...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
A discussion like this could get ugly.

I believe he was killed because he was thought of as being weak. He spoke with his own tongue, not went along with what everyone else thought was best for this country.

The President is someone who is supposed to be the leader of "free America". I don't believe that has been the case in quiet awhile.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A discussion like this could get ugly.

I believe he was killed because he was thought of as being weak. He spoke with his own tongue, not went along with what everyone else thought was best for this country.

The President is someone who is supposed to be the leader of "free America". I don't believe that has been the case in quiet awhile.
If this is the case, why is Obama still here?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Because Americans are not as naive, as they once were.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of which.. wasnt there supposed to be a time capsule opened recently that told the whole truth?

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I think the ninja monkeys did it in order to pave the way to their eventual employment at Nutraplanet.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Of course he didn't. He was just a "patsy" remember?? JFK was killed because #1: Speaking out against Vietnam.#2 He wanted to start pumping money into the economy that was going to bypass the FED.#3 Papa Joe made promises to some "shady" characters in the underworld in order to get his son elected,and failed to deliver.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which.. wasnt there supposed to be a time capsule opened recently that told the whole truth?
Ya, but guess what.. The Gov and their agencies would never diclose that info to the public..

Also, if you dont believe we are in contact with ET, you are closed minded..

airram479

Awards
  • Established
The info is out there. It's not spelled out for us. You have to do your own investigative research to draw your own conclusions.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, but guess what.. The Gov and their agencies would never diclose that info to the public..

Also, if you dont believe we are in contact with ET, you are closed minded..
Hell, they have been here for thousands of years. Just take a look at old cave paintings and ancient texts

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Whatever suits you...This is going to get ugly here real quick.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe we talk to aliens.

Edit* not saying its impossible of out of the realm of possiblity though.

Edit** Although i know we've tried to contact them, also.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think you under estimate the egyptians.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
An extremely intelligent race,with some profound knowledge considering the times. I wonder where they learned all that.....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Did you know that the height of the pyramid (481 feet) is almost exactly 1/1,000,000,000 of the distance from the earth to the sun (480.6 billion feet)?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An extremely intelligent race,with some profound knowledge considering the times. I wonder where they learned all that.....
It is not a matter of underestimating the Egyptians. They were highly advanced, and gained this knowledge as if it were almost overnight. They went from small mastabs to enormous periods in no time, which make syou wonder.

Part of the issue with the theory that Giza was built by the Egyptians is the following.

1. The method and time of putting the pyramid together. Firstly, a ramp does not work. You would need more material for the ramp than for the pyramid itself. Now....lets say you had a great method, the issue then becomes the time. Khufu's pyramid was to have been built in his lifetime, and is recorded as roughly 20-25 years. With that time frame in mind, and with the massive amount of enormous stones needed, a stone would have had to have been perfectly placed every minute, 24 hours a day. Not just placed, but intricately placed. So intricate and precise that a razor blade could not have been placed between the 2 stones.

2. Khufu himself was an egomaniac. You would need to be to build a structure like this. However, there is no written name on the pyramid or within it. There is an ancient graffiti cartouche within it with Khufu's name. However, it is long after. Many Egyptologists are now starting to theorize that he did not have it built, he had it repaired from an earlier source (like the Sphinx)

3. These structures were all around the world at around the same time. A month ago I was in Chichen Itza in the Yucatan. I was sheerly amazed and in awe. To think, that structure pales in size to Giza and Teotihucan.

At the end of the day, the Egyptians could not have built the pyramids without some sense of prior knowledge. Does that mean an ET source? No, but an earlier more advanced civilization is a greater likelihood

There is much more to add and I will if you want more info

(I apologize for the rant, I teach Egyptian art and architecture as part of my class)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
wow, I got negged by Knowbull for the ninja monkey one. jeez!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the end of the day, the Egyptians could not have built the pyramids without some sense of prior knowledge. Does that mean an ET source? No, but an earlier more advanced civilization is a greater likelihood
lets not forget that egypt isnt the only place on the planet to have pyramids.

china for example has the worlds largest pyramid, and rests the first emporer of china,

and there are pyramids in mexico.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets not forget that egypt isnt the only place on the planet to have pyramids.

china for example has the worlds largest pyramid, and rests the first emporer of china,

and there are pyramids in mexico.
I actually mention this. As I said, I was just at Chichen Itza on 7/28. A much smaller main pyramid (Pyramid of Kulkulkan) however tehy are everywhere. Even prior to the Egyptians, the Sumerians at their mud brick Ziggurats. Which were solid step pyramid structures that had temples resting on top.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a few pics from Chichen Itza. Just to show how intelligent these old civilizations can be, the last pic is of the Mayan observatory, where their writings show they studied the movements of Venus

Attachments

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Here is one....

We are the aliens!

Essentially our people crash landed here eons ago, and became stranded. The survivors lived off the land, and with a complete loss of technology, a sole focus on survival, and only a small population to work with, all knowledge was lost.

As each generation came, more knowledge was lost, people as always fought with one another and went their own ways, each taking bits of our empire with them. Over time people went into a more carnal nature, then war erupts, slavery comes to be, histories are wiped out, old histories are found, technology is renewed.

Maybe the last 100 years of rapid(extremely rapid if you look at it in comparison to our known history) advancement was because of finding some hidden artifacts.

Maybe we were a colony planet, of lesser beings, and when our origin species became stranded they ended up intermingling with us, lowering their intelligence and abilities. Yet this could explain the genetic fluke of ESP abilities, or super geniuses when they come along.

Dejavu, or when you have those weird memories almost as if you were somewhere else. You know what I mean, such as when you smell a certain smell and its almost as if your in a different era for a few seconds, in a place long forgotten. Maybe our genetic codes hold memories of our ancestors.

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe, Maybe.....I will stick to believing in God and Jesus though. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It is not a matter of underestimating the Egyptians. They were highly advanced, and gained this knowledge as if it were almost overnight. They went from small mastabs to enormous periods in no time, which make syou wonder.

Part of the issue with the theory that Giza was built by the Egyptians is the following.

1. The method and time of putting the pyramid together. Firstly, a ramp does not work. You would need more material for the ramp than for the pyramid itself. Now....lets say you had a great method, the issue then becomes the time. Khufu's pyramid was to have been built in his lifetime, and is recorded as roughly 20-25 years. With that time frame in mind, and with the massive amount of enormous stones needed, a stone would have had to have been perfectly placed every minute, 24 hours a day. Not just placed, but intricately placed. So intricate and precise that a razor blade could not have been placed between the 2 stones.

2. Khufu himself was an egomaniac. You would need to be to build a structure like this. However, there is no written name on the pyramid or within it. There is an ancient graffiti cartouche within it with Khufu's name. However, it is long after. Many Egyptologists are now starting to theorize that he did not have it built, he had it repaired from an earlier source (like the Sphinx)

3. These structures were all around the world at around the same time. A month ago I was in Chichen Itza in the Yucatan. I was sheerly amazed and in awe. To think, that structure pales in size to Giza and Teotihucan.

There is much more to add and I will if you want more info

(I apologize for the rant, I teach Egyptian art and architecture as part of my class)
So you think they inherited the technology from some highly advanced prior race? And if so, who?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think they inherited the technology from some highly advanced prior race? And if so, who?
I do think that there is substantial evidence to support the idea of an earlier civilization prior to the ice age. The egyptians speak of the great seafarers who were their ancestors who brought them all their knowledge.

I am not referring to atlantis, lemuria, etc... but I believe that there were civilizaed people prior to the ice age who survived the thaw and its flood