Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if he's CIA or not (wouldn't surprise anybody at this point I'm sure though), but check this out...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-UN-Speech-US-Walks-Out-On-Iranian-President-After-9-11-Comments/Article/201009415742087?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_15742087_Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_UN_Speech:_US_Walks_Out_On_Iranian_President_After_911_Comments

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made incendiary comments about the Sept. 11 attacks to the U.N. General Assembly today. US diplomats walks out as Iranian leader speaks! What's that about?

:thinking:

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look good, an invasion will be coming soon for Iran. What an amazing culture and very good people (I only know a handful here that are professionals) , its a damn shame the politicians ruin it for everyone including those that want no part in the political struggles.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using prison planet as a source? let me get my tinfoil hat....hold on a sec

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made incendiary comments about the Sept. 11 attacks to the U.N. General Assembly today. US diplomats walks out as Iranian leader speaks! What's that about?
when it comes to 9/11, i cant help but to think about how building 7 collapsed free-fall in 6 seconds and it wasnt even hit by a plane. it crimps at first in a inward direction, and it looks like a whole line of bombs in a perfect straight line go off on the right side.

keep in mind that building 7 housed the fbi and cia, and is the only steel structured building in history to collapse do to a fire.

and in these original news footages, the anchors acknowledge the possibility of a controlled demolition of building 7

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look good, an invasion will be coming soon for Iran. What an amazing culture and very good people (I only know a handful here that are professionals) , its a damn shame the politicians ruin it for everyone including those that want no part in the political struggles.
You ain't kiddin' man! Looks like it's about to hit the fan, and hit reeeeal hard.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
that link was to the walkout, not the Obama/CIA nonsense
Sorry for the miscommunication, I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread. I don't have a lot of insight into the oboma speculations, just thought it was interesting what went down at the UN yesterday.

BTW, I checked out that source you ridiculed, prison planet. I didn't realize it was Alex Jones. So PP and Infowars is the same site? I always thought prisonplanet was a Scientology website for some reason, lol.

Reactions: ax1
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if he's CIA or not (wouldn't surprise anybody at this point I'm sure though), but check this out...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-UN-Speech-US-Walks-Out-On-Iranian-President-After-9-11-Comments/Article/201009415742087?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_15742087_Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_UN_Speech:_US_Walks_Out_On_Iranian_President_After_911_Comments

:thinking:
Honestly, given how Obama treated Calderon after he went off on the US while at the White House, I'm surprised Obama didn't just sit there agreeing with Ahmadinejad....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, given how Obama treated Calderon after he went off on the US while at the White House, I'm surprised Obama didn't just sit there agreeing with Ahmadinejad....
Haha, that thought crossed my mind too, EZ. Didn't oboma also give a speech to the same assembly of UN delegates only hours prior? Who knows man, maybe him and Ahmad had the whole thing rehearsed ahead of time or something? I don't have a clue how politics or foreign diplomacy really works, or even what the real goals are, and anybody who thinks they do is probably fooling themselves at this point. Seems like the words and public maneuvers of these figureheads are way more complicated that what the news reports though.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These conspiracy theories always give me a good laugh.

Somehow we can't keep 20K pages of classified information from being leaked, but yet the government does a perfect job of covering up 9/11 and something like this?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These conspiracy theories always give me a good laugh.

Somehow we can't keep 20K pages of classified information from being leaked, but yet the government does a perfect job of covering up 9/11 and something like this?
That is what always cracks me up about those. As is obvious from all their personal life scandals, our politicians aren't skilled enough to run a lemonade stand, much less pull off something of that scope and keep it hidden.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
That is what always cracks me up about those. As is obvious from all their personal life scandals, our politicians aren't skilled enough to run a lemonade stand, much less pull off something of that scope and keep it hidden.
Thats why its so brilliant :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thats why its so brilliant :)
That's another thing to consider, and always a great tactical disguise! Maybe they all just play dump on TV, but actually they're secret geniuses who know exactly what they're doing? That actually makes more sense to me. If the men leading the world were really as inept as they seem at times, then it should have all crashed a long time ago. lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's another thing to consider, and always a great tactical disguise! Maybe they all just play dump on TV, but actually they're secret geniuses who know exactly what they're doing? That actually makes more sense to me. If the men leading the world were really as inept as they seem at times, then it should have all crashed a long time ago. lol
No, see the smart people all work in the private sector, and they manage to keep things going despite our mentally handicapped government officials :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, see the smart people all work in the private sector, and they manage to keep things going despite our mentally handicapped government officials :)
its the private sector that funds these bozos to win these elections.

they all know what they are doing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
teh smart arer in the private sector? :rofl:

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
No. Ive worked in politics. Its really that bad. There is a misconception politicians are the best and brightest of society.

Most of them are C students and just champions of being manipulative.

masterX

masterX

Awards
when it comes to 9/11, i cant help but to think about how building 7 collapsed free-fall in 6 seconds and it wasnt even hit by a plane. it crimps at first in a inward direction, and it looks like a whole line of bombs in a perfect straight line go off on the right side.

keep in mind that building 7 housed the fbi and cia, and is the only steel structured building in history to collapse do to a fire.

and in these original news footages, the anchors acknowledge the possibility of a controlled demolition of building 7

[COLOR*********][COLOR*********]

The building of CIA and FBI collapsed and if it happened that is because two planes drove by kamikaze crashed in WTC.

CIA and FBI may have collasped their building for National security reason (avoid high risk of security breach).

This is National Security
if it really happened that way,
terrorists are responsible,
we can't blame U.S gouvernement,
but blame Al-qaida for attacking, killing & destroying America & Americans.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
[COLOR*********][COLOR*********]

The building of CIA and FBI collapsed and if it happened that is because two planes drove by kamikaze crashed in WTC.

CIA and FBI may have collasped their building for National security reason (avoid high risk of security breach).

This is National Security
if it really happened that way,
terrorists are responsible,
we can't blame U.S gouvernement,
but blame Al-qaida for attacking, killing & destroying America & Americans.
How fast can you run the 4 mile soldier? And what about god, are you the kind of man who believes in a god?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I do 2k 8minutes, If i m not too heavy i can do 4 miles ~30min without to be out of breath and fight. Ideal weight ~180lbs past 198lbs i feel my knees hurt, i am 5'8"
Sometimes in God i trust.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I do 2k 8minutes, If i m not too heavy i can do 4 miles ~30min without to be out of breath and fight. Ideal weight ~180lbs past 198lbs i feel my knees hurt, i am 5'8"
Sometimes in God i trust.
That's good. I used to run the 2 mile in 10.5min, but I was only 160lbs then and 25years younger. :p

God can be trusted, my friend. In fact, He's the only one I completely trust because He's the only one who's never lied to me!

Given enough time, the truth always works it's way to the surface, like cream rises to the top. I suspect we will all know the truth one day (whether we want to or not) and knowledge of that Truth will bring freedom.

masterX

masterX

Awards
I meant 2kilometers 8min.

Your time 2miles 10.5min wow! you were really fast back then!!

Cooper Test for "Spe Ops" 3200meters = 2miles = require less than 12minutes

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I meant 2kilometers 8min.

Your time 2miles 10.5min wow! you were really fast back then!!

Cooper Test for "Spe Ops" 3200meters = 2miles = require less than 12minutes
I was in great shape back then, because I didn't have a car so I had to run everywhere instead. :p Mostly to my girlfriend's house at night after our parents fell asleep, so very strongly motivated by hormonal special ops. lol