Election 2004: Who are you voting for? - AnabolicMinds.com

View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for in November?

Voters
159. This poll is closed
  • George W. Bush

    89 55.97%
  • John Kerry

    55 34.59%
  • Ralph Nader

    2 1.26%
  • Not voting - they all suck.

    13 8.18%

Election 2004: Who are you voting for?

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Election 2004: Who are you voting for?


    If you had to made your decision today
    Don't want this to become a political war back and forth between members, just a poll...
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  2. New Member
    comrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    188

    Reputation

    I'm probably not going to vote, not because they suck, but because there is no practical reason for me to do so and I have higher priorities
    But I must say, although his actual polictics suck, bush is the only real professional
    politician of the three.
  3. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    955

    Reputation

    definite potential to become a political war with this one. i probably wont end up voting. Not that its such a process but honestly, my interest in the canidates arent as high as in the years past. Be interested to hear what other members vote for though.
    Sage
    •   
       

  4. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I'm voting for myself, aren't you guys??

    Same here, I dislike Bush, but Kerry still hasn't voiced his thoughts on what he's about. He seems like he would be lost in office. On top of that, I don't think its a good idea to switch presidents when you're in the process of two wars going on.

    My prediction is that Bush will win w/o a problem...

    I'll tell you what though....if Hillary Clinton would've ran, thats who would of gotten my vote....

    I was so much happier as an American when B Clinton was in office...
  5. New Member
    comrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    188

    Reputation

    vote for me,

    I'll legalize marijuana and lower taxes.
    Also, I'll bring peace to the middle east and eliminate the U.S.'s dependance on fossil
    fuels.
  6. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    My prediction is that Bush will win w/o a problem...
    People keep telling me this, but polls on FOX News and CNN have Kerry up big. What's the story?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  7. New Member
    comrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    188

    Reputation

    The people that are going to show up at the voting boths are a different demographic than the people getting polled,
    just a guess.
  8. Developing Meathead
    MikeBU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    203

    Reputation

    Jergo, you are correct about switching presidents but I think this situation is different. I am sure we will be hearing lots of terror threats from now until november, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pulls bin laden out of a hole in time for election. I may be completely wrong but I would assume that Bush is playing on this fact and using to his advantage for the election, which is BS. Don't be surprised if gas prices happen to drop in a few months either. I've heard rumors that this is one of the shadiest adminstrations in decades. Not to mention he gave illegal immigrants a way to work here legally, taking jobs from Americans. I completely dissaprove of his administration and will be looking forward to voting for Kerry.
  9. Board Supporter
    DieTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    909
    Rep Power
    12958

    Reputation

    I think like with Bush/Gore, they both suck. Its been a while since this country had a president that connected with the people.

    My Vote: ARNOLD!
  10. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    Kerry
  11. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    Jergo, you are correct about switching presidents but I think this situation is different. I am sure we will be hearing lots of terror threats from now until november, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pulls bin laden out of a hole in time for election. I may be completely wrong but I would assume that Bush is playing on this fact and using to his advantage for the election, which is BS. Don't be surprised if gas prices happen to drop in a few months either. I've heard rumors that this is one of the shadiest adminstrations in decades. Not to mention he gave illegal immigrants a way to work here legally, taking jobs from Americans. I completely dissaprove of his administration and will be looking forward to voting for Kerry.
    Definately have a point here...he has done a lot of things that I don't like compared to the things I do like...and I have also heard that they are the most shady...hmm.....puts more into perspective from that statement bro...
  12. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    I am not really happy with Bush. I like Kerry even less. He can't answer one question without talking out of both sides of his mouth. At least the Clinton was a good liar. Kerry is horrible with such gems as " I voted for it before I voted against it" and "I don't own an SUV my family does". They are two sides of the same coin. If someone put a gun to my head I would pick Bush. I live in the people republic of Massachusetts and Kerry is from here. So there is not a snow balls chance in hell that Bush is winning here. I will probably write in Pat Buchanan.
  13. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    I'll tell you what though....if Hillary Clinton would've ran, thats who would of gotten my vote....
    Is this a joke? The Clintons were one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of this country. Even if you take the corruption factor out they are both the most dishonest liars. Do a little research on them.
  14. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    ruh roh the fire has started.

    But I agree, the Clintons disgraced the presidency - how soon we forget???
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  15. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Please remeber to conduct yourself properly in this thread. Differing opinions is fine but insults towards members are not necessary.
  16. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    Not to mention he gave illegal immigrants a way to work here legally, taking jobs from Americans. I completely dissaprove of his administration and will be looking forward to voting for Kerry.
    That is one of the main things that put me over the edge with Bush. However, do you really think Kerry is going to shut down the boarders and keep illegal aliens out? Most minorities vote democrat. He will be kicking out or stopping potential voters. Both Kerry and Bush come from extremely privileged backgrounds. They both went to Yale and are both members of the Skull and Bones.

    I am sure we will be hearing lots of terror threats from now until november, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pulls bin laden out of a hole in time for election. I may be completely wrong but I would assume that Bush is playing on this fact and using to his advantage for the election, which is BS. Don't be surprised if gas prices happen to drop in a few months either. I've heard rumors that this is one of the shadiest adminstrations in decades.
    First of all if you want to talk about shady do a little research into the Clinton Administration. There are many areas to choose from.
    If the administration continues to public announcing terrorist threats they are going to undermine public confidence in them. For example with the latest one when say said there are eminent threats for this summer. I think they said that Al Quada is " "almost ready to attack the United States". My first though was these guys aren't doing their jobs not I want to reelect them.
    If they have the power to stop the prices from going up why wouldn't they have just stopped it when it first started? So instead they piss people off and let the prices go up, then cut them before the election? Things tend to stay with people. For example a limo company or trucking companies who have been getting gouged for months aren't going to change their vote back to Bush if gas prices go down for a month. If they were smart or were true to the principles they would eliminate all gas taxes which would lower the prices. Also part of the problem is turning the oil into the gas. We have a limited number a refineries. I read in CA they have so many restrictions that the gas can only be made at a small number of refineries. ( It might be only one).
    Also Bush isn't the only politician with oil connections.
    Al Gore for example is on the Occidental oil corporations board and owns a lot of stock in the company. Coincidently Occidental bought the largest sale of federal property in the history of the United States with the sale of the Elk Hills Naval Petroleum Reserve government oil field in 1998. Kind of ironic don't you think?
  17. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    People keep telling me this, but polls on FOX News and CNN have Kerry up big. What's the story?
    It depends on how they do the polls. For a poll to be accurate they need to talk to register voters. That being said it probably has allot to do with the coverage of the prison scandal. If the press ever lets that story go you will probably see Bush's numbers go up a bit. IMO it's to early to tell. August is the time to start paying attention to polls. Bush could be in trouble though. If Iraq gets worse in some way he could be in big trouble. There is also the Hillary factor to consider. Bush is vulnerable. That means the democrats have a shot at the white house. If a democrat wins Hillary can't run for president for 8 years and they loose control of the DNC. If Kerry doesn't choose her for VP the Clintons will do everything they can to cut Kerry's legs out from under him so she can run in 2008.
  18. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    But I agree, the Clintons disgraced the presidency - how soon we forget???
    He did that too. IMO there is enough evidence that both Bill and Hillary could have been literally prosecuted for treason. There was so much money coming in from foreign sources it was unbelievable. They sold the nuclear materials to North Korea and technology to China. Even with Hillary's senate campaign there was a pardon for votes scandal. She even lied about where their daughter was on 9-11. For some reason she gets no tough questions and a free pass from the press. There is just so much stuff out there on them I just really don't understand why anyone would support them still. I am conservative but I would never vote for Nixon.
  19. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    I just don't see most independents rallying around Hillary Clinton. While the public certain 'knows' her better than Kerry - I'd honestly be surprised if she got the moderate vote. A fair amount of people will be voting for Kerry based on their dislike for George Bush - I don't see it that way if Clinton ran.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  20. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    He did that too. IMO there is enough evidence that both Bill and Hillary could have been literally prosecuted for treason. There was so much money coming in from foreign sources it was unbelievable. They sold the nuclear materials to North Korea and technology to China. Even with Hillary's senate campaign there was a pardon for votes scandal. She even lied about where their daughter was on 9-11. For some reason she gets no tough questions and a free pass from the press. There is just so much stuff out there on them I just really don't understand why anyone would support them still. I am conservative but I would never vote for Nixon.
    I agree, still though free pass or not - at the end of the day most people don't respect the Clintons. The Media and Ultra Liberals may think otherwise - but as long as National Sercurity is an issue she has absolutely no chance. Thats my opinion.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  21. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1014

    Reputation

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    They sold the nuclear materials to North Korea and technology to China.
    If true (I dont' know for sure...) how is it any different than preisdent's in the past who have done the same?

    Clinton is no choir boy and he never claimed to be. However, I don't think you can agrue with his presidency track record and offer that for debate.

    I'm still wondering what Bush has accomplished since being in office?

    As much as I hato to say this... he should thank his lucky stars for 9-11. That's the only thing that has given him a chance at re-election. His domestic policy's are **** and even worse are his forgien relations.

    The guy can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight.

    Either way, you guys are better off than us Canucks. We got several ****tards to try and figure out
  22. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Is this a joke? The Clintons were one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of this country. Even if you take the corruption factor out they are both the most dishonest liars. Do a little research on them.
    No, it isn't a joke...does it sound like I'm joking?

    What makes other presidents so honest and elite? What, because Clinton had an affair while in office, is that what you mean? Please, everybody's so gung ho on JFK being the all-time best, yet most are so ignorant to realize he was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe...

    So does that one happening nullify all the good Clinton has done with his administration? YOU need to do the research buddy....and your only defense to my statement that holds water is that they were receiving mad funds from foreign sources? IS that the best you got holmes?? LOL....gee, god forbid anybody does someone a favor and then repays them...shady..?...no, thats just life...read up on it...

    Your other statements say that they lie...pfff....gimme a break bro, do you really think that politicians are honest 50% of the time?? You're so naive if you do....

    You dislike Clinton....dunno why....you'd rather have someone who lies better and is less shady??...LOL....yeah thats just great...
  23. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1014

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    You dislike Clinton....dunno why....you'd rather have someone who lies better and is less shady??...LOL....yeah thats just great...
    How about a President who lied to start a war on false pretense and personal vendeta?
  24. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    How about a President who lied to start a war on false pretense and personal vendeta?
    a matter of opinion, neither side can shoot the other's argument down.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  25. Board Supporter
    willieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    262

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by comrade
    vote for me,

    I'll legalize marijuana and lower taxes.
    Also, I'll bring peace to the middle east and eliminate the U.S.'s dependance on fossil
    fuels.
    Comrade, you throw in a couple of hoes and you got my vote!
    I'll be voting for the guy I hate the least cause they all suck..
  26. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    I'm surprised bush is winning this poll. The majority of guys on the forums I thought liked Kerry - at least more outspoken
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  27. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    461

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    How about a President who lied to start a war on false pretense and personal vendeta?
    If he was lying he was borrowing it from the previous admisitration, Clinton and Gore have several documented speeches about WMD and Irag all through the 90's. You can't tell me for one minute that ****s not burried in the desert somewhere or that they didn't have enough time to send all that **** to syria before we invaded. **** it, both sides are so currupt its not even funny - the only thing that is making me vote for Bush is that he is the only one that will (in a ****ed up round about way) avenge the deaths of 3000 people, whose only shortcoming was going to work in the towers on 911.
  28. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1032

    Reputation

    We are screwed no matter who gets elected! I won't be voting this time around. I don't want to be responsible for helping this country go down the ****ter even more than it already has.

    BTW Clinton was a communist!
  29. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    461

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    BTW Clinton was a communist!
    Kerry is cut from the same cloth
    http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/st...40531140357545
  30. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    What, because Clinton had an affair while in office, is that what you mean? Please, everybody's so gung ho on JFK being the all-time best, yet most are so ignorant to realize he was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe...
    No that is not what I mean. Of all the things I have mentioned all ready about why Clintons were the most corrupt administration notice I didn't mention Lewinski? He wasn't the first president to be impeached because he had an Affair. He was impeached for perjury, subornation of perjury, and abuse of power. There is also evidence that is sealed for at least ten years in the impeachment. It is safe to say that he probably raped Juanita Broadrick. Private investigators in the Paula Jones case came forward saying that he had raped a 14 year old girl who had passes out at one of Dan Lasiters coke parties which Bubba frequently attended. Also every woman who came foward they they had an affair with Bubba was audited by the IRS. That is also illegal and one of the things Nixon did.
    So does that one happening nullify all the good Clinton has done with his administration? YOU need to do the research buddy....
    What good did they do? Raise taxes and steal the republicans agenda? Let me ask you a question. If you got into an accident and hurt your eye.There is a 50 % chance that you will never see again. Who would you want operating on you? Would you want the most skilled doctor graduating at the top of his class? Or would you rather have someone who went to a college that didn't have grades and was told what branch of medicine to go into by the government? That's what Hillary wants.
    and your only defense to my statement that holds water is that they were receiving mad funds from foreign sources? IS that the best you got holmes?? LOL....gee, god forbid anybody does someone a favor and then repays them...shady..?...no, thats just life...read up on it
    It is also ILLEGAL. So your basically saying that the Clintons knew money was coming in from China and because of this they did China a favor by selling them technology that they didn't have. The technology that the sold them is a security threat to us. That is pretty close to the definition of treason. The reason North Korean has nukes now is because the Clinton Administration sold it to them. They said North Korea promised that they wouldn't use it for weapons. Hello?
    Also I think pardoning someone for votes in New York is also Illegal as well.

    Your other statements say that they lie...pfff....gimme a break bro, do you really think that politicians are honest 50% of the time?? You're so naive if you do....
    I didn't say politicians are honest. However, the Clintons lie about everything. They are the definition of the word sleaze.

    You dislike Clinton....dunno why....you'd rather have someone who lies better and is less shady??...LOL....yeah thats just great...
    Well preferably lies less or is more honest and is less shady.lol
  31. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    If true (I dont' know for sure...) how is it any different than president's in the past who have done the same?

    Clinton is no choir boy and he never claimed to be. However, I don't think you can agrue with his presidency track record and offer that for debate.

    I'm still wondering what Bush has accomplished since being in office?
    What presidents have done the same? What did he do that you liked?
    Also if you noticed I am not defending Bush.
  32. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    If he was lying he was borrowing it from the previous admisitration, Clinton and Gore have several documented speeches about WMD and Irag all through the 90's. You can't tell me for one minute that ****s not burried in the desert somewhere or that they didn't have enough time to send all that **** to syria before we invaded.
    Good point about Clinton and the WMDs. I know many people want to believe that Bush just wanted to go into Iraq and deliberately lied about it. This appears to be not the case. Apparently most of the intelligence came from one person who was getting paid by another country to feed us bad information. Another point that I would like to bring up is Clinton had four chances to get Bin Laden. In one he was offered to us on a silver platter and Clinton declined. He was caught on tape talking about this. Apparently he didn't know he was being recorder because he lied about it to the 9-11 commission.
    that they didn't have enough time to send all that **** to syria before we invaded
    That's what worries me that they sent the WMDs some where else.
  33. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    No that is not what I mean. Of all the things I have mentioned all ready about why Clintons were the most corrupt administration notice I didn't mention Lewinski? He wasn't the first president to be impeached because he had an Affair. He was impeached for perjury, subornation of perjury, and abuse of power. There is also evidence that is sealed for at least ten years in the impeachment. It is safe to say that he probably raped Juanita Broadrick. Private investigators in the Paula Jones case came forward saying that he had raped a 14 year old girl who had passes out at one of Dan Lasiters coke parties which Bubba frequently attended. Also every woman who came foward they they had an affair with Bubba was audited by the IRS. That is also illegal and one of the things Nixon did.

    What good did they do? Raise taxes and steal the republicans agenda? Let me ask you a question. If you got into an accident and hurt your eye.There is a 50 % chance that you will never see again. Who would you want operating on you? Would you want the most skilled doctor graduating at the top of his class? Or would you rather have someone who went to a college that didn't have grades and was told what branch of medicine to go into by the government? That's what Hillary wants.

    It is also ILLEGAL. So your basically saying that the Clintons knew money was coming in from China and because of this they did China a favor by selling them technology that they didn't have. The technology that the sold them is a security threat to us. That is pretty close to the definition of treason. The reason North Korean has nukes now is because the Clinton Administration sold it to them. They said North Korea promised that they wouldn't use it for weapons. Hello?
    Also I think pardoning someone for votes in New York is also Illegal as well.


    I didn't say politicians are honest. However, the Clintons lie about everything. They are the definition of the word sleaze.


    Well preferably lies less or is more honest and is less shady.lol

    This whole post is nothing but specualtion bro....thats what I meant about the 2 or 3 things you posted that hardly held any water.....

    If these accusations were true, don't you think they would have been tried and convicted for them? C'mon man, you're doing the same things the Bush Basher's are doing only to the Clinton's....the only thing is, the majority or should I say A LOT of the disgusting things Bush has done , there is proof that he's done them....so that makes IMO, the Clinton's the better vote...

    Noones perfect, yet you fail to realize that Bush went out of his way to do some of these things....Now, you say that Bush is better off than Clinton when I said that I'd of voted for Hillary if she'd of ran this term...you're trading wrong's for rights here....

    And BTW, that analogy you gave me about the eye surgery is so off topic that it doesn't even make sense. What, are you saying that a college grad that scored good grades, compared to another college grad that scored mediocre grades can't be beaten in terms of quality??? LOL...you can be as book smart as you want brother, but that doesn't mean that you can perform under the pressure....just like anything else...so thats a moot point if I ever saw one...
  34. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    This whole post is nothing but specualtion bro....thats what I meant about the 2 or 3 things you posted that hardly held any water.....
    Every thing I mentioned holds water. The only thing that aren't facts are the rape charges. Which probably did happen. There is plenty of evidence on the Clintons and by your last post you laid out a case for treason with out realizing it.

    the only thing is, the majority or should I say A LOT of the disgusting things Bush has done , there is proof that he's done them...
    What are the disgusting things that Bush has done and what proof is there?
    If these accusations were true, don't you think they would have been tried and convicted for them? C'mon man, you're doing the same things the Bush Basher's are doing only to the Clinton's....
    The hearings on campaign scandals were killed if I remember correctly. Some people were prosecuted but they could have gone much higher on the food chain. They could have tried Hillary for perjury but didn't. The agreement they made with Bill was ridiculous. They should have charged them but imo didn't have the balls to do so.
    And BTW, that analogy you gave me about the eye surgery is so off topic that it doesn't even make sense. What, are you saying that a college grad that scored good grades, compared to another college grad that scored mediocre grades can't be beaten in terms of quality??? LOL...
    No what I am saying is Hillary wants to get rid of grades all together and wants the government to decide who goes into medicine and what field they will go into. Now if that type of socialized medicine program is implemented , do you think the quality of your care is going to go up or down? We can see from the systems in Canada and Europe that the quality will go down. In other words do you want someone who is driven and smart enough to get through medical school and be a good Dr. operating on you or someone who got into medical school on some type of warped affirmative action program?
    so that makes IMO, the Clinton's the better vote...

    Noones perfect, yet you fail to realize that Bush went out of his way to do some of these things....Now, you say that Bush is better off than Clinton when I said that I'd of voted for Hillary if she'd of ran this term...you're trading wrong's for rights here....
    From what your saying if I am trading wrong for wrongs is that the Clintons are just as flawed as you believe Bush to be. Why would you vote for someone like that? We know they lie about stupid minute things. Which means they would and do lie about bigger and more important things. Hillary unlike Bill is driven by ideology instead of polls. Which means if she runs you will have perhaps one of the most far left senators in the country running. Which means your taxes will go up to about 50%. This is a person who lied about were her daughter was on 9-11 to get her fat ass on TV and more publicity. Their marriage is a sham. From what she said in her book about the lewinski affair you are left with two options. She is either the stupidest person in the world or she is lying. I believe Hillary is allot of things but being stupid isn't one of them. Based on the fact they she hired private investigators before running for pres. to see how bad Bill's sexual appetite was and she knew about his many previous indiscretions, it's safe to say she is lying about that as well. So if you want to vote for a corrupt lying socialist with hooves be my guest. Don't be in shock when half your pay checks gone each week and the country is put through ever more crap.
  35. Developing Meathead
    MikeBU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    That is one of the main things that put me over the edge with Bush. However, do you really think Kerry is going to shut down the boarders and keep illegal aliens out? Most minorities vote democrat. He will be kicking out or stopping potential voters. Both Kerry and Bush come from extremely privileged backgrounds. They both went to Yale and are both members of the Skull and Bones.
    I definitely don't think Kerry would shut down the border. That doesn't justify what Bush did. That kind of methodology doesn't make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    First of all if you want to talk about shady do a little research into the Clinton Administration. There are many areas to choose from.
    If the administration continues to public announcing terrorist threats they are going to undermine public confidence in them. For example with the latest one when say said there are eminent threats for this summer. I think they said that Al Quada is " "almost ready to attack the United States". My first though was these guys aren't doing their jobs not I want to reelect them.
    If they have the power to stop the prices from going up why wouldn't they have just stopped it when it first started? So instead they piss people off and let the prices go up, then cut them before the election? Things tend to stay with people. For example a limo company or trucking companies who have been getting gouged for months aren't going to change their vote back to Bush if gas prices go down for a month. If they were smart or were true to the principles they would eliminate all gas taxes which would lower the prices. Also part of the problem is turning the oil into the gas. We have a limited number a refineries. I read in CA they have so many restrictions that the gas can only be made at a small number of refineries. ( It might be only one).
    Also Bush isn't the only politician with oil connections.
    Al Gore for example is on the Occidental oil corporations board and owns a lot of stock in the company. Coincidently Occidental bought the largest sale of federal property in the history of the United States with the sale of the Elk Hills Naval Petroleum Reserve government oil field in 1998. Kind of ironic don't you think?
    Clinton was shady, but he was just so damn smooth about it! Seriously tho, in all honesty, most administrations do some shady sh*t. As for terror threats and gas prices, I think they are perfect tools for political manipulation. All summer we hear threats, then Homeland security bust terrorist cells in 5 different cities. Good job Bush! All summer gas prices have been skyrocketing, then Bush cuts taxes or finds a new source of oil and we are saved! You see my thinking? Again, this could all be wrong, but I honestly don't like the guy, and don't trust him. I mean for god's sake we know the man did coke when he was younger. I'm not one to hold a grudge, but I dont know if I want some one like that running the most powerful country in the world. You are making a lot of valid points on this thread, but that doesn't change my vote. In my eyes this man is destroying our credibility around the world. Kerry 2004!!!!!!!
  36. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Every thing I mentioned holds water. The only thing that aren't facts are the rape charges. Which probably did happen. There is plenty of evidence on the Clintons and by your last post you laid out a case for treason with out realizing it.


    What are the disgusting things that Bush has done and what proof is there?

    The hearings on campaign scandals were killed if I remember correctly. Some people were prosecuted but they could have gone much higher on the food chain. They could have tried Hillary for perjury but didn't. The agreement they made with Bill was ridiculous. They should have charged them but imo didn't have the balls to do so.

    No what I am saying is Hillary wants to get rid of grades all together and wants the government to decide who goes into medicine and what field they will go into. Now if that type of socialized medicine program is implemented , do you think the quality of your care is going to go up or down? We can see from the systems in Canada and Europe that the quality will go down. In other words do you want someone who is driven and smart enough to get through medical school and be a good Dr. operating on you or someone who got into medical school on some type of warped affirmative action program?

    From what your saying if I am trading wrong for wrongs is that the Clintons are just as flawed as you believe Bush to be. Why would you vote for someone like that? We know they lie about stupid minute things. Which means they would and do lie about bigger and more important things. Hillary unlike Bill is driven by ideology instead of polls. Which means if she runs you will have perhaps one of the most far left senators in the country running. Which means your taxes will go up to about 50%. This is a person who lied about were her daughter was on 9-11 to get her fat ass on TV and more publicity. Their marriage is a sham. From what she said in her book about the lewinski affair you are left with two options. She is either the stupidest person in the world or she is lying. I believe Hillary is allot of things but being stupid isn't one of them. Based on the fact they she hired private investigators before running for pres. to see how bad Bill's sexual appetite was and she knew about his many previous indiscretions, it's safe to say she is lying about that as well. So if you want to vote for a corrupt lying socialist with hooves be my guest. Don't be in shock when half your pay checks gone each week and the country is put through ever more crap.
    Oh yes, you got it all figured out don't you? If your so damn smart then why not run for president bro??

    Like I said, none of your statements hold water.....but you disagree...you still haven't shown me any proof....cuz their is NONE...

    The rape probably did happen?? What, are you higher up than the supreme courts proceedings?? Are you god the almighty himself?? You seem to know it all, but can't back it up...

    I'm not even going to get into telling you what negative things Bush has done and the proof, what, are you living on mars or something?? Go read the newspaper holmes...and figure that out for yourself...

    About the campaign scandals, what, you think that the gov't is just gonna let that slide? Do you really think that an event that leads to the presidency that is being sought out as corrupt will just be overlooked and the gov't will just let that slide cuz its no big deal?? LOL....again, you know all and everythings a conspiracy, right?? LMAO>>>

    I've already addressed the medical analogy, but it seem like you don't understand the reality of that situation....oh well...

    And what, you act like a Democratic admin. is something bad?? NO, YOU DO...NOT I....thats your opinion....and I'd rather not say what I think of pure republicans...unlike yourself that has to resort to name-calling....get a grip kid...

    This conversation has turned into me defending the Clinton's....which was not my motivation in the first place...

    And I'm not the least bit interested in talking to someone that has no clue and no backbone for what they're saying besides what they once read somewhere....

    I have made my points with reason and more-or-less proof, yet you continue to blather on about heresy and what you think is happening in relation to conspiracies....

    It also seems funny that since this is a bodybuilding forum that all I ever see you post in is political threads....hows about contributing something for the actual purpose of the board???

    Good day sir...
  37. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Easy guys, lets keep the thread open....
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  38. Developing Meathead
    MikeBU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    203

    Reputation

    Haha yeah I do not want to see this thread get, as Styles and Akon say, "LOCKED UP....wont let me out"
  39. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Is the left just more outspoken? I ask because: the media and people in general really lash out at Bush. And the right isnt heard from as much, but apparently, conservatives believe there is a large ammount of support for bush.
    Like this poll right now, 14-6 for Bush, but we don't hear to many conversatives stepping up and talking about it.
    I'm just confused on the overall public opinion for the president. You can't trust the media on this one....
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  40. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    I dislike politicians and I vote for the lesser of two evils. I believe Kerry is the lesser of 2 evils here. Bush lied about Iraq, send many Americans to their grave for a war that wasn't necessary. There are no WMD's cause the inspectors were doing their job. There are also terrorists in Iraq now, something which wasn't a problem in that country when Saddam ran it. If you ask me, the major winner in this war is Haliburton, not the Iraqi people, not the American people.

    I don't know much about Kerry, but I really can't vote for a liar that killed innocent people and abused his power just to fulfill his personal agenda.

    BTW, I noticed some hate Clinton a lot, but the economy was really booming during his term.
    Last edited by Iron Warrior; 06-02-2004 at 01:09 AM.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are You Ready For Poodle Fitness Training ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:07 AM
  2. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:40 PM
  3. Replies: 297
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 09:07 AM
  4. Bobo, are you available for services?
    By BackHand in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 02:10 PM
  5. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in