Status
Not open for further replies.
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
If you had to made your decision today
Don't want this to become a political war back and forth between members, just a poll... :)

comrade

Awards
I'm probably not going to vote, not because they suck, but because there is no practical reason for me to do so and I have higher priorities
But I must say, although his actual polictics suck, bush is the only real professional
politician of the three.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
definite potential to become a political war with this one. i probably wont end up voting. Not that its such a process but honestly, my interest in the canidates arent as high as in the years past. Be interested to hear what other members vote for though.
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm voting for myself, aren't you guys??

Same here, I dislike Bush, but Kerry still hasn't voiced his thoughts on what he's about. He seems like he would be lost in office. On top of that, I don't think its a good idea to switch presidents when you're in the process of two wars going on.

My prediction is that Bush will win w/o a problem...

I'll tell you what though....if Hillary Clinton would've ran, thats who would of gotten my vote....

I was so much happier as an American when B Clinton was in office...

comrade

Awards
vote for me,

I'll legalize marijuana and lower taxes.
Also, I'll bring peace to the middle east and eliminate the U.S.'s dependance on fossil
fuels.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My prediction is that Bush will win w/o a problem...
People keep telling me this, but polls on FOX News and CNN have Kerry up big. What's the story?

comrade

Awards
The people that are going to show up at the voting boths are a different demographic than the people getting polled,
just a guess.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Jergo, you are correct about switching presidents but I think this situation is different. I am sure we will be hearing lots of terror threats from now until november, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pulls bin laden out of a hole in time for election. I may be completely wrong but I would assume that Bush is playing on this fact and using to his advantage for the election, which is BS. Don't be surprised if gas prices happen to drop in a few months either. I've heard rumors that this is one of the shadiest adminstrations in decades. Not to mention he gave illegal immigrants a way to work here legally, taking jobs from Americans. I completely dissaprove of his administration and will be looking forward to voting for Kerry.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think like with Bush/Gore, they both suck. Its been a while since this country had a president that connected with the people.

My Vote: ARNOLD!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo, you are correct about switching presidents but I think this situation is different. I am sure we will be hearing lots of terror threats from now until november, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pulls bin laden out of a hole in time for election. I may be completely wrong but I would assume that Bush is playing on this fact and using to his advantage for the election, which is BS. Don't be surprised if gas prices happen to drop in a few months either. I've heard rumors that this is one of the shadiest adminstrations in decades. Not to mention he gave illegal immigrants a way to work here legally, taking jobs from Americans. I completely dissaprove of his administration and will be looking forward to voting for Kerry.
Definately have a point here...he has done a lot of things that I don't like compared to the things I do like...and I have also heard that they are the most shady...hmm.....puts more into perspective from that statement bro...

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I am not really happy with Bush. I like Kerry even less. He can't answer one question without talking out of both sides of his mouth. At least the Clinton was a good liar. Kerry is horrible with such gems as " I voted for it before I voted against it" and "I don't own an SUV my family does". They are two sides of the same coin. If someone put a gun to my head I would pick Bush. I live in the people republic of Massachusetts and Kerry is from here. So there is not a snow balls chance in hell that Bush is winning here. I will probably write in Pat Buchanan.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what though....if Hillary Clinton would've ran, thats who would of gotten my vote....
Is this a joke? The Clintons were one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of this country. Even if you take the corruption factor out they are both the most dishonest liars. Do a little research on them.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ruh roh the fire has started.

But I agree, the Clintons disgraced the presidency - how soon we forget???

size

Awards
  • Established
Please remeber to conduct yourself properly in this thread. Differing opinions is fine but insults towards members are not necessary.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention he gave illegal immigrants a way to work here legally, taking jobs from Americans. I completely dissaprove of his administration and will be looking forward to voting for Kerry.
That is one of the main things that put me over the edge with Bush. However, do you really think Kerry is going to shut down the boarders and keep illegal aliens out? Most minorities vote democrat. He will be kicking out or stopping potential voters. Both Kerry and Bush come from extremely privileged backgrounds. They both went to Yale and are both members of the Skull and Bones.

I am sure we will be hearing lots of terror threats from now until november, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he pulls bin laden out of a hole in time for election. I may be completely wrong but I would assume that Bush is playing on this fact and using to his advantage for the election, which is BS. Don't be surprised if gas prices happen to drop in a few months either. I've heard rumors that this is one of the shadiest adminstrations in decades.
First of all if you want to talk about shady do a little research into the Clinton Administration. There are many areas to choose from.
If the administration continues to public announcing terrorist threats they are going to undermine public confidence in them. For example with the latest one when say said there are eminent threats for this summer. I think they said that Al Quada is " "almost ready to attack the United States". My first though was these guys aren't doing their jobs not I want to reelect them.
If they have the power to stop the prices from going up why wouldn't they have just stopped it when it first started? So instead they piss people off and let the prices go up, then cut them before the election? Things tend to stay with people. For example a limo company or trucking companies who have been getting gouged for months aren't going to change their vote back to Bush if gas prices go down for a month. If they were smart or were true to the principles they would eliminate all gas taxes which would lower the prices. Also part of the problem is turning the oil into the gas. We have a limited number a refineries. I read in CA they have so many restrictions that the gas can only be made at a small number of refineries. ( It might be only one).
Also Bush isn't the only politician with oil connections.
Al Gore for example is on the Occidental oil corporations board and owns a lot of stock in the company. Coincidently Occidental bought the largest sale of federal property in the history of the United States with the sale of the Elk Hills Naval Petroleum Reserve government oil field in 1998. Kind of ironic don't you think?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
People keep telling me this, but polls on FOX News and CNN have Kerry up big. What's the story?
It depends on how they do the polls. For a poll to be accurate they need to talk to register voters. That being said it probably has allot to do with the coverage of the prison scandal. If the press ever lets that story go you will probably see Bush's numbers go up a bit. IMO it's to early to tell. August is the time to start paying attention to polls. Bush could be in trouble though. If Iraq gets worse in some way he could be in big trouble. There is also the Hillary factor to consider. Bush is vulnerable. That means the democrats have a shot at the white house. If a democrat wins Hillary can't run for president for 8 years and they loose control of the DNC. If Kerry doesn't choose her for VP the Clintons will do everything they can to cut Kerry's legs out from under him so she can run in 2008.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
But I agree, the Clintons disgraced the presidency - how soon we forget???
He did that too. IMO there is enough evidence that both Bill and Hillary could have been literally prosecuted for treason. There was so much money coming in from foreign sources it was unbelievable. They sold the nuclear materials to North Korea and technology to China. Even with Hillary's senate campaign there was a pardon for votes scandal. She even lied about where their daughter was on 9-11. For some reason she gets no tough questions and a free pass from the press. There is just so much stuff out there on them I just really don't understand why anyone would support them still. I am conservative but I would never vote for Nixon.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I just don't see most independents rallying around Hillary Clinton. While the public certain 'knows' her better than Kerry - I'd honestly be surprised if she got the moderate vote. A fair amount of people will be voting for Kerry based on their dislike for George Bush - I don't see it that way if Clinton ran.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
He did that too. IMO there is enough evidence that both Bill and Hillary could have been literally prosecuted for treason. There was so much money coming in from foreign sources it was unbelievable. They sold the nuclear materials to North Korea and technology to China. Even with Hillary's senate campaign there was a pardon for votes scandal. She even lied about where their daughter was on 9-11. For some reason she gets no tough questions and a free pass from the press. There is just so much stuff out there on them I just really don't understand why anyone would support them still. I am conservative but I would never vote for Nixon.
I agree, still though free pass or not - at the end of the day most people don't respect the Clintons. The Media and Ultra Liberals may think otherwise - but as long as National Sercurity is an issue she has absolutely no chance. Thats my opinion.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They sold the nuclear materials to North Korea and technology to China.
If true (I dont' know for sure...) how is it any different than preisdent's in the past who have done the same?

Clinton is no choir boy and he never claimed to be. However, I don't think you can agrue with his presidency track record and offer that for debate.

I'm still wondering what Bush has accomplished since being in office?

As much as I hato to say this... he should thank his lucky stars for 9-11. That's the only thing that has given him a chance at re-election. His domestic policy's are **** and even worse are his forgien relations.

The guy can't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight.

Either way, you guys are better off than us Canucks. We got several fucktards to try and figure out :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Is this a joke? The Clintons were one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of this country. Even if you take the corruption factor out they are both the most dishonest liars. Do a little research on them.
No, it isn't a joke...does it sound like I'm joking? :rolleyes:

What makes other presidents so honest and elite? What, because Clinton had an affair while in office, is that what you mean? Please, everybody's so gung ho on JFK being the all-time best, yet most are so ignorant to realize he was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe...

So does that one happening nullify all the good Clinton has done with his administration? YOU need to do the research buddy....and your only defense to my statement that holds water is that they were receiving mad funds from foreign sources? IS that the best you got holmes?? LOL....gee, god forbid anybody does someone a favor and then repays them...shady..?...no, thats just life...read up on it...

Your other statements say that they lie...pfff....gimme a break bro, do you really think that politicians are honest 50% of the time?? You're so naive if you do....

You dislike Clinton....dunno why....you'd rather have someone who lies better and is less shady??...LOL....yeah thats just great...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You dislike Clinton....dunno why....you'd rather have someone who lies better and is less shady??...LOL....yeah thats just great...
How about a President who lied to start a war on false pretense and personal vendeta? :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
How about a President who lied to start a war on false pretense and personal vendeta? :D
a matter of opinion, neither side can shoot the other's argument down.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
vote for me,

I'll legalize marijuana and lower taxes.
Also, I'll bring peace to the middle east and eliminate the U.S.'s dependance on fossil
fuels.
Comrade, you throw in a couple of hoes and you got my vote!
I'll be voting for the guy I hate the least cause they all suck..

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised bush is winning this poll. The majority of guys on the forums I thought liked Kerry - at least more outspoken

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
If he was lying he was borrowing it from the previous admisitration, Clinton and Gore have several documented speeches about WMD and Irag all through the 90's. You can't tell me for one minute that shits not burried in the desert somewhere or that they didn't have enough time to send all that **** to syria before we invaded. **** it, both sides are so currupt its not even funny - the only thing that is making me vote for Bush is that he is the only one that will (in a fucked up round about way) avenge the deaths of 3000 people, whose only shortcoming was going to work in the towers on 911. :mad:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
We are screwed no matter who gets elected! I won't be voting this time around. I don't want to be responsible for helping this country go down the shitter even more than it already has.

BTW Clinton was a communist! :D

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
What, because Clinton had an affair while in office, is that what you mean? Please, everybody's so gung ho on JFK being the all-time best, yet most are so ignorant to realize he was sleeping with Marilyn Monroe...
No that is not what I mean. Of all the things I have mentioned all ready about why Clintons were the most corrupt administration notice I didn't mention Lewinski? He wasn't the first president to be impeached because he had an Affair. He was impeached for perjury, subornation of perjury, and abuse of power. There is also evidence that is sealed for at least ten years in the impeachment. It is safe to say that he probably raped Juanita Broadrick. Private investigators in the Paula Jones case came forward saying that he had raped a 14 year old girl who had passes out at one of Dan Lasiters coke parties which Bubba frequently attended. Also every woman who came foward they they had an affair with Bubba was audited by the IRS. That is also illegal and one of the things Nixon did.
So does that one happening nullify all the good Clinton has done with his administration? YOU need to do the research buddy....
What good did they do? Raise taxes and steal the republicans agenda? Let me ask you a question. If you got into an accident and hurt your eye.There is a 50 % chance that you will never see again. Who would you want operating on you? Would you want the most skilled doctor graduating at the top of his class? Or would you rather have someone who went to a college that didn't have grades and was told what branch of medicine to go into by the government? That's what Hillary wants.
and your only defense to my statement that holds water is that they were receiving mad funds from foreign sources? IS that the best you got holmes?? LOL....gee, god forbid anybody does someone a favor and then repays them...shady..?...no, thats just life...read up on it
It is also ILLEGAL. So your basically saying that the Clintons knew money was coming in from China and because of this they did China a favor by selling them technology that they didn't have. The technology that the sold them is a security threat to us. That is pretty close to the definition of treason. The reason North Korean has nukes now is because the Clinton Administration sold it to them. They said North Korea promised that they wouldn't use it for weapons. Hello?
Also I think pardoning someone for votes in New York is also Illegal as well.

Your other statements say that they lie...pfff....gimme a break bro, do you really think that politicians are honest 50% of the time?? You're so naive if you do....
I didn't say politicians are honest. However, the Clintons lie about everything. They are the definition of the word sleaze.

Well preferably lies less or is more honest and is less shady.lol

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
If true (I dont' know for sure...) how is it any different than president's in the past who have done the same?

Clinton is no choir boy and he never claimed to be. However, I don't think you can agrue with his presidency track record and offer that for debate.

I'm still wondering what Bush has accomplished since being in office?
What presidents have done the same? What did he do that you liked?
Also if you noticed I am not defending Bush.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
If he was lying he was borrowing it from the previous admisitration, Clinton and Gore have several documented speeches about WMD and Irag all through the 90's. You can't tell me for one minute that shits not burried in the desert somewhere or that they didn't have enough time to send all that **** to syria before we invaded.
Good point about Clinton and the WMDs. I know many people want to believe that Bush just wanted to go into Iraq and deliberately lied about it. This appears to be not the case. Apparently most of the intelligence came from one person who was getting paid by another country to feed us bad information. Another point that I would like to bring up is Clinton had four chances to get Bin Laden. In one he was offered to us on a silver platter and Clinton declined. He was caught on tape talking about this. Apparently he didn't know he was being recorder because he lied about it to the 9-11 commission.
that they didn't have enough time to send all that **** to syria before we invaded
That's what worries me that they sent the WMDs some where else.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No that is not what I mean. Of all the things I have mentioned all ready about why Clintons were the most corrupt administration notice I didn't mention Lewinski? He wasn't the first president to be impeached because he had an Affair. He was impeached for perjury, subornation of perjury, and abuse of power. There is also evidence that is sealed for at least ten years in the impeachment. It is safe to say that he probably raped Juanita Broadrick. Private investigators in the Paula Jones case came forward saying that he had raped a 14 year old girl who had passes out at one of Dan Lasiters coke parties which Bubba frequently attended. Also every woman who came foward they they had an affair with Bubba was audited by the IRS. That is also illegal and one of the things Nixon did.

What good did they do? Raise taxes and steal the republicans agenda? Let me ask you a question. If you got into an accident and hurt your eye.There is a 50 % chance that you will never see again. Who would you want operating on you? Would you want the most skilled doctor graduating at the top of his class? Or would you rather have someone who went to a college that didn't have grades and was told what branch of medicine to go into by the government? That's what Hillary wants.

It is also ILLEGAL. So your basically saying that the Clintons knew money was coming in from China and because of this they did China a favor by selling them technology that they didn't have. The technology that the sold them is a security threat to us. That is pretty close to the definition of treason. The reason North Korean has nukes now is because the Clinton Administration sold it to them. They said North Korea promised that they wouldn't use it for weapons. Hello?
Also I think pardoning someone for votes in New York is also Illegal as well.

I didn't say politicians are honest. However, the Clintons lie about everything. They are the definition of the word sleaze.

Well preferably lies less or is more honest and is less shady.lol

This whole post is nothing but specualtion bro....thats what I meant about the 2 or 3 things you posted that hardly held any water.....

If these accusations were true, don't you think they would have been tried and convicted for them? C'mon man, you're doing the same things the Bush Basher's are doing only to the Clinton's....the only thing is, the majority or should I say A LOT of the disgusting things Bush has done , there is proof that he's done them....so that makes IMO, the Clinton's the better vote...

Noones perfect, yet you fail to realize that Bush went out of his way to do some of these things....Now, you say that Bush is better off than Clinton when I said that I'd of voted for Hillary if she'd of ran this term...you're trading wrong's for rights here....

And BTW, that analogy you gave me about the eye surgery is so off topic that it doesn't even make sense. What, are you saying that a college grad that scored good grades, compared to another college grad that scored mediocre grades can't be beaten in terms of quality??? LOL...you can be as book smart as you want brother, but that doesn't mean that you can perform under the pressure....just like anything else...so thats a moot point if I ever saw one...

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
This whole post is nothing but specualtion bro....thats what I meant about the 2 or 3 things you posted that hardly held any water.....
Every thing I mentioned holds water. The only thing that aren't facts are the rape charges. Which probably did happen. There is plenty of evidence on the Clintons and by your last post you laid out a case for treason with out realizing it.

the only thing is, the majority or should I say A LOT of the disgusting things Bush has done , there is proof that he's done them...
What are the disgusting things that Bush has done and what proof is there?
If these accusations were true, don't you think they would have been tried and convicted for them? C'mon man, you're doing the same things the Bush Basher's are doing only to the Clinton's....
The hearings on campaign scandals were killed if I remember correctly. Some people were prosecuted but they could have gone much higher on the food chain. They could have tried Hillary for perjury but didn't. The agreement they made with Bill was ridiculous. They should have charged them but imo didn't have the balls to do so.
And BTW, that analogy you gave me about the eye surgery is so off topic that it doesn't even make sense. What, are you saying that a college grad that scored good grades, compared to another college grad that scored mediocre grades can't be beaten in terms of quality??? LOL...
No what I am saying is Hillary wants to get rid of grades all together and wants the government to decide who goes into medicine and what field they will go into. Now if that type of socialized medicine program is implemented , do you think the quality of your care is going to go up or down? We can see from the systems in Canada and Europe that the quality will go down. In other words do you want someone who is driven and smart enough to get through medical school and be a good Dr. operating on you or someone who got into medical school on some type of warped affirmative action program?
so that makes IMO, the Clinton's the better vote...

Noones perfect, yet you fail to realize that Bush went out of his way to do some of these things....Now, you say that Bush is better off than Clinton when I said that I'd of voted for Hillary if she'd of ran this term...you're trading wrong's for rights here....
From what your saying if I am trading wrong for wrongs is that the Clintons are just as flawed as you believe Bush to be. Why would you vote for someone like that? We know they lie about stupid minute things. Which means they would and do lie about bigger and more important things. Hillary unlike Bill is driven by ideology instead of polls. Which means if she runs you will have perhaps one of the most far left senators in the country running. Which means your taxes will go up to about 50%. This is a person who lied about were her daughter was on 9-11 to get her fat ass on TV and more publicity. Their marriage is a sham. From what she said in her book about the lewinski affair you are left with two options. She is either the stupidest person in the world or she is lying. I believe Hillary is allot of things but being stupid isn't one of them. Based on the fact they she hired private investigators before running for pres. to see how bad Bill's sexual appetite was and she knew about his many previous indiscretions, it's safe to say she is lying about that as well. So if you want to vote for a corrupt lying socialist with hooves be my guest. Don't be in shock when half your pay checks gone each week and the country is put through ever more crap.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
That is one of the main things that put me over the edge with Bush. However, do you really think Kerry is going to shut down the boarders and keep illegal aliens out? Most minorities vote democrat. He will be kicking out or stopping potential voters. Both Kerry and Bush come from extremely privileged backgrounds. They both went to Yale and are both members of the Skull and Bones.
I definitely don't think Kerry would shut down the border. That doesn't justify what Bush did. That kind of methodology doesn't make sense.

First of all if you want to talk about shady do a little research into the Clinton Administration. There are many areas to choose from.
If the administration continues to public announcing terrorist threats they are going to undermine public confidence in them. For example with the latest one when say said there are eminent threats for this summer. I think they said that Al Quada is " "almost ready to attack the United States". My first though was these guys aren't doing their jobs not I want to reelect them.
If they have the power to stop the prices from going up why wouldn't they have just stopped it when it first started? So instead they piss people off and let the prices go up, then cut them before the election? Things tend to stay with people. For example a limo company or trucking companies who have been getting gouged for months aren't going to change their vote back to Bush if gas prices go down for a month. If they were smart or were true to the principles they would eliminate all gas taxes which would lower the prices. Also part of the problem is turning the oil into the gas. We have a limited number a refineries. I read in CA they have so many restrictions that the gas can only be made at a small number of refineries. ( It might be only one).
Also Bush isn't the only politician with oil connections.
Al Gore for example is on the Occidental oil corporations board and owns a lot of stock in the company. Coincidently Occidental bought the largest sale of federal property in the history of the United States with the sale of the Elk Hills Naval Petroleum Reserve government oil field in 1998. Kind of ironic don't you think?
Clinton was shady, but he was just so damn smooth about it! :D Seriously tho, in all honesty, most administrations do some shady sh*t. As for terror threats and gas prices, I think they are perfect tools for political manipulation. All summer we hear threats, then Homeland security bust terrorist cells in 5 different cities. Good job Bush! All summer gas prices have been skyrocketing, then Bush cuts taxes or finds a new source of oil and we are saved! You see my thinking? Again, this could all be wrong, but I honestly don't like the guy, and don't trust him. I mean for god's sake we know the man did coke when he was younger. I'm not one to hold a grudge, but I dont know if I want some one like that running the most powerful country in the world. You are making a lot of valid points on this thread, but that doesn't change my vote. In my eyes this man is destroying our credibility around the world. Kerry 2004!!!!!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Every thing I mentioned holds water. The only thing that aren't facts are the rape charges. Which probably did happen. There is plenty of evidence on the Clintons and by your last post you laid out a case for treason with out realizing it.

What are the disgusting things that Bush has done and what proof is there?

The hearings on campaign scandals were killed if I remember correctly. Some people were prosecuted but they could have gone much higher on the food chain. They could have tried Hillary for perjury but didn't. The agreement they made with Bill was ridiculous. They should have charged them but imo didn't have the balls to do so.

No what I am saying is Hillary wants to get rid of grades all together and wants the government to decide who goes into medicine and what field they will go into. Now if that type of socialized medicine program is implemented , do you think the quality of your care is going to go up or down? We can see from the systems in Canada and Europe that the quality will go down. In other words do you want someone who is driven and smart enough to get through medical school and be a good Dr. operating on you or someone who got into medical school on some type of warped affirmative action program?

From what your saying if I am trading wrong for wrongs is that the Clintons are just as flawed as you believe Bush to be. Why would you vote for someone like that? We know they lie about stupid minute things. Which means they would and do lie about bigger and more important things. Hillary unlike Bill is driven by ideology instead of polls. Which means if she runs you will have perhaps one of the most far left senators in the country running. Which means your taxes will go up to about 50%. This is a person who lied about were her daughter was on 9-11 to get her fat ass on TV and more publicity. Their marriage is a sham. From what she said in her book about the lewinski affair you are left with two options. She is either the stupidest person in the world or she is lying. I believe Hillary is allot of things but being stupid isn't one of them. Based on the fact they she hired private investigators before running for pres. to see how bad Bill's sexual appetite was and she knew about his many previous indiscretions, it's safe to say she is lying about that as well. So if you want to vote for a corrupt lying socialist with hooves be my guest. Don't be in shock when half your pay checks gone each week and the country is put through ever more crap.
Oh yes, you got it all figured out don't you? If your so damn smart then why not run for president bro??

Like I said, none of your statements hold water.....but you disagree...you still haven't shown me any proof....cuz their is NONE...

The rape probably did happen?? What, are you higher up than the supreme courts proceedings?? Are you god the almighty himself?? You seem to know it all, but can't back it up...

I'm not even going to get into telling you what negative things Bush has done and the proof, what, are you living on mars or something?? Go read the newspaper holmes...and figure that out for yourself...

About the campaign scandals, what, you think that the gov't is just gonna let that slide? Do you really think that an event that leads to the presidency that is being sought out as corrupt will just be overlooked and the gov't will just let that slide cuz its no big deal?? LOL....again, you know all and everythings a conspiracy, right?? LMAO>>>

I've already addressed the medical analogy, but it seem like you don't understand the reality of that situation....oh well...

And what, you act like a Democratic admin. is something bad?? NO, YOU DO...NOT I....thats your opinion....and I'd rather not say what I think of pure republicans...unlike yourself that has to resort to name-calling....get a grip kid...

This conversation has turned into me defending the Clinton's....which was not my motivation in the first place...

And I'm not the least bit interested in talking to someone that has no clue and no backbone for what they're saying besides what they once read somewhere....

I have made my points with reason and more-or-less proof, yet you continue to blather on about heresy and what you think is happening in relation to conspiracies....

It also seems funny that since this is a bodybuilding forum that all I ever see you post in is political threads....hows about contributing something for the actual purpose of the board???

Good day sir...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Easy guys, lets keep the thread open....

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Haha yeah I do not want to see this thread get, as Styles and Akon say, "LOCKED UP....wont let me out"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Is the left just more outspoken? I ask because: the media and people in general really lash out at Bush. And the right isnt heard from as much, but apparently, conservatives believe there is a large ammount of support for bush.
Like this poll right now, 14-6 for Bush, but we don't hear to many conversatives stepping up and talking about it.
I'm just confused on the overall public opinion for the president. You can't trust the media on this one....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I dislike politicians and I vote for the lesser of two evils. I believe Kerry is the lesser of 2 evils here. Bush lied about Iraq, send many Americans to their grave for a war that wasn't necessary. There are no WMD's cause the inspectors were doing their job. There are also terrorists in Iraq now, something which wasn't a problem in that country when Saddam ran it. If you ask me, the major winner in this war is Haliburton, not the Iraqi people, not the American people.

I don't know much about Kerry, but I really can't vote for a liar that killed innocent people and abused his power just to fulfill his personal agenda.

BTW, I noticed some hate Clinton a lot, but the economy was really booming during his term.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
Is the left just more outspoken? I ask because: the media and people in general really lash out at Bush. And the right isnt heard from as much, but apparently, conservatives believe there is a large ammount of support for bush.....
In my opinion, the far left/liberal are more vocal. This is common throughout much of the world(peta, anti-world bank, and anti-imf).

I think the vocalization/demonstrations often do more damage than it does good as it is often accompanied with anger and blame. To truly move people, I believe you have to offer valid solutions, not just point out the problems. Unfortunately, this is not how most people operate. I often find myself bewildered by this, but I think it also may be the partially related to the way people think. Some are realists and others are ideallists.
This is just my opinion though so take it as you like.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, you got it all figured out don't you? If your so damn smart then why not run for president bro??
What are you talking about with this?
Like I said, none of your statements hold water.....but you disagree...you still haven't shown me any proof....cuz their is NONE...
Yes there is. There is a lot of information out there. I could post many news articles and there have been many books written on the subject or many subject pertaining to the Clinton scandals. I have raised several aspects to them that do hold water. If you choose to ignore them that's fine. As I said before you laid out a good case for treason against them.
The rape probably did happen?? What, are you higher up than the supreme courts proceedings?? Are you god the almighty himself?? You seem to know it all, but can't back it up...
Juanita Braodricks friend saw her shortly after the alleged rape occurred. She stated that her lip was in horrible shape and she was shook up and crying. Braodrick said Clinton almost bit her lip off when he raped her before that. Clinton was in Arkansas at the time she said the rape occurred. A friend of Elizabeth Ward Gracen said that Grancen had told her she didn't want to have sex with Clinton and he was very rough with her. Gracens friend felt that it was rape. I believe it was 20/20 that ran an interview with Broadrick. Everyone associated with the story felt she was creditable. The one time Clinton was asked about it he didn't deny it and referred them to his lawyer. Broadrick didn't come forward with it when it happened which many rape victims do. She told her husband about it long before she came forward. Then you can factor in Clintons past behavior. He was using the police that guard him as pimps to pick up woman. He was constantly having affairs. He was probably using allot of coke at the time as well. He was frequently seen going to parties at Dan lasiters House. His own brother was caught on a surveillance tape saying is you thing I am bad with drugs you should see my brother. Then you have members of congress and senate who viewed the sealed evidence say that changed their mind about impeaching Clinton. That builds a pretty good circumstantial case.The statue of limitations ran out before Broadrick came forward in case you didn't know.
You seem to know it all, but can't back it up...
I am backing up what I am saying. If you want to dismiss it and not bother to look into it that's not my problem. Are you backing up what you are saying? I asked you a few times what are the horrible things that Bush has done and what evidence is there and you haven't done so.
About the campaign scandals, what, you think that the gov't is just gonna let that slide? Do you really think that an event that leads to the presidency that is being sought out as corrupt will just be overlooked and the gov't will just let that slide cuz its no big deal?? LOL....again, you know all and everythings a conspiracy, right?? LMAO>>>
You mean like the conspiracies that Bush just went into Iraq for the hell of it and knows where Bin Laden is?
If the government feels that political pressure is against them yes. As I said before they did prosecute some people in the scandal but chose not to go any higher.They weren't handled all that well either. Whitewater figure James McDougal was thrown in solitary confinement with out his heart medicine and died of a heart attack. McDougal was cooperating with investigators and was a large part of the case. Instead of making a big deal about this they did nothing for the most part. I don't know why it is but the evidence is there.
And what, you act like a Democratic admin. is something bad?? NO, YOU DO...NOT I....thats your opinion....and I'd rather not say what I think of pure republicans...unlike yourself that has to resort to name-calling....get a grip kid...
First of all I didn't resort to name calling at all. I did say a Dem. Adm. is something bad........ I said that a Hillary administration is something bad. Second I think that both sides rep. and dem . are part of the problem. So if you are saying I am a partisan Republican I am not.
I've already addressed the medical analogy, but it seem like you don't understand the reality of that situation....oh well...
You really haven't and you obviously don't know what was in Hillary's socialized medicine bill that failed to get any where.
And I'm not the least bit interested in talking to someone that has no clue and no backbone for what they're saying besides what they once read somewhere....
I have made my points with reason and more-or-less proof, yet you continue to blather on about heresy and what you think is happening in relation to conspiracies....
Who is resorting to name calling here? I can post a hundred articles from various newspapers backing up everything I said. I have given you details about why they are corrupt and why I don't feel they are good for the country. Clinton got money from china and let technology be sold to china that shouldn't have been. That is a fact not something I once read on a conspiracy web site. In fact you basically said what's the big deal about that when that is treason. The Clinton administration sold nuclear technology to North Korea that is a fact as well. You haven't refuted anything I said or said certain things that I said happen didn't. You can't even tell me what Clinton did that you feel was good or what horrible things Bush has done or back any of that up. All you do is ignore everything I have said and say I have no clue and say it's all a conspiracy theory.
I have made my points with reason
What points have you made? You say Bush has done " A LOT of the disgusting things Bush has done , there is proof that he's done them" and "Go read the newspaper holmes...and figure that out for yourself.... " Is this backing up what you say? You haven't answered what specifically he has done and what proof there is. If you can than do it. I offered plenty of material backing what I said and you haven't.

It also seems funny that since this is a bodybuilding forum that all I ever see you post in is political threads....hows about contributing something for the actual purpose of the board???
Well allot of what is on here is about steroids, which I know a little bit about but not enough to contribute in that area. As for training and supplements I do what I can.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I can see you guys seething with rage every time you open this thread....

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Is the left just more outspoken? I ask because: the media and people in general really lash out at Bush. And the right isnt heard from as much, but apparently, conservatives believe there is a large ammount of support for bush.
Like this poll right now, 14-6 for Bush, but we don't hear to many conversatives stepping up and talking about it.
I'm just confused on the overall public opinion for the president. You can't trust the media on this one....
The most of the media has a significant left wing bias. They just did a poll were 34 % of journalist identify them selves as liberal, around 50% as Moderate and only 7% as conservative. Some one pointed out that the moderates were probably liberal because they are going by the upper west side of Manhattan's definition of moderate. The conservative media are fox news, the wall street journal and the Washington times. The counties main paper the New York times is the template that most journalist use for stories. The problem is the Times are biased to the left. I have a problem with a biased to the left or right. What ever happened to just the facts?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I definitely don't think Kerry would shut down the border. That doesn't justify what Bush did. That kind of methodology doesn't make sense.
Kerry will not shut down the border. Ted Kennedy has a lot to do with our current immigration policy. There is no way Kerry will go against him. Kerry was shown to have a more liberal voting record than Ted. Also, there are many people want an open boarder who lobby the dems. As I said before the democrats have a high percentage of minorities voting for them. I have a better chance of getting doubled up on by Brittany Spears and Jessica Simpson than Kerry shutting down the boarders. The only politician that I know of that would do it or said he would is Pat Buchanan.
As for terror threats and gas prices, I think they are perfect tools for political manipulation. All summer we hear threats, then Homeland security bust terrorist cells in 5 different cities. Good job Bush! All summer gas prices have been skyrocketing, then Bush cuts taxes or finds a new source of oil and we are saved! You see my thinking?
Don't you think this hurts them more than it helps them? If I own a business and my gas cost are threw the roof I am not going to change my mind about it just because gas prices go down right before an election. The same thing with the terror alerts. To me that just says they aren't doing a good job. I guess if they busted a terrorist ring here it would be different though.
I mean for god's sake we know the man did coke when he was younger. I'm not one to hold a grudge, but I don't know if I want some one like that running the most powerful country in the world.
The only problem was Clinton did coke as well.

Kerry 2004!!!!!!!
The guy can't give a straight answer about anything. A lot of people think he is against the war but he isn't. He wants to have the UN involved more but doesn't say how he would do that. He can't even answer if he owns an SUV.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was Bush that couldn't answer the SUV question.. but I might be wrong on that..

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Bush lied about Iraq, send many Americans to their grave for a war that wasn't necessary. There are no WMD's cause the inspectors were doing their job. There are also terrorists in Iraq now, something which wasn't a problem in that country when Saddam ran it. If you ask me, the major winner in this war is Haliburton, not the Iraqi people, not the American people.
You can say Bush made a bad decision and can't compete a simple sentence but you can't say he lied. What has come out is that much of the intelligence we receive was from someone who was getting paid to feed us bad information. You can criticize him for basing going into Iraq mainly from one source but at the time he made the decision he did not know that there were no WMDs. I am not totally convinced that there weren't any. My greatest fear is that they moved to Syria. My problem with him is that he told us there are WMDs and now he saying the reason we are going in is to liberate the Iraqi people. Also Halburton also got contracts under Clinton.
I don't know much about Kerry, but I really can't vote for a liar that killed innocent people and abused his power just to fulfill his personal agenda.
I is important to know a lot about the person you are going to vote for. Kerry lies about everything and will not pull out of Iraq. What innocent people did Bush kill?
BTW, I noticed some hate Clinton a lot, but the economy was really booming during his term.
I think the internet boom helped the economy allot in the 90s. The economy started to tank Clintons last few month in office. Then after 9-11 went into the toilet. Allot of people credit Alan Green. for the economy.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was Bush that couldn't answer the SUV question.. but I might be wrong on that..
Nope is was Kerry.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I can see you guys seething with rage every time you open this thread....
LOL Debating politics doesn't make me angry at all for some reason.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.