So uh...false savior/ time yet? Obama...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - DELIVER US OBAMA!

EDIT: Pretty sure this says "Oh God" not Obama now, play on the mind. But go ahead and listen and still check the second video

YouTube- Parents of Indoctrinated Children in New Jersey Outraged over Barack Obama Worship Song

not as much "end of the world" like but more "Hitler youth" like.

Opening this to discussion.

I think a very special book spoke of this...I was against some of the crazy church people who made claims in the beginning...but now...

Many people are saying its the end times, and every young person I talk to says they dont see themselves living into their 30's, they just dont "feel" it.

Church's are speaking about the end of days, and the world is seemingly irreversibly heading into corruption by superpowers that cant be physically fought, every nation is risen against the others, Israel is the focus point of the world atm, and many other things...

Just throwing that all out there.

Now Obama has crazy people who worship him as some kind of prophet? and he is a frickin muslim?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually had a dream, sorta ****ed up, but it was the end of days. Scared the living **** out of me, I try not to think about it too much. But all the "signs" are there. But again, in my new sobriety, this **** depresses me, hence the reason I try not to give it much thought.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I actually had a dream, sorta ****ed up, but it was the end of days. Scared the living **** out of me, I try not to think about it too much. But all the "signs" are there. But again, in my new sobriety, this **** depresses me, hence the reason I try not to give it much thought.
I had a buddy at work who couldn't sleep 2 days ago because he kept waking up all night with the word "Rapture" ringing in his head. And I think it went like..

Joel 2:28 "It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.

And he isn't really a big Christian, kinda in one of those "half way" state of minds.

I really dont want it to be here yet, I want marriage and kids and so on...but man. The world has gone to hell, corrupt and filled with wickedness and perversion...

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
It has been a long time since a major event has happened. I believe a 3rd world war is upon us and coming within the next couple of years.

The world is at a all time financial instability, everyone is getting scared and pointing the finger at the other person.

As Albert Einstein once said "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I fully believe this next major war will be the one that sets us back to the stone age.
In all honesty all it would take is a few blows of emp weapons and most people would die based on lack of transportation, water, food, etc...

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I firmly believe Christ is coming soon. We look all around at the moral decay, financial instability, wars, disease, and all sorts of ills. The writing is on the walls.

I have a 1year old son, and I keep telling him we both have front row seats to the greatest event in the history of mankind :)

"Everyone wondered after the beast"...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I firmly believe Christ is coming soon. We look all around at the moral decay, financial instability, wars, disease, and all sorts of ills. The writing is on the walls.

I have a 1year old son, and I keep telling him we both have front row seats to the greatest event in the history of mankind :)

amen brother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBA65i26lv8&feature=player_embedded#!

Just in case you wanted to be more sick of what is being done to kids...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize of course that all the things you have mentioned have happened time and time again? I'm pretty sure the First World War and even the Second World War sparked an end of times feeling when most people were dying as soon as they landed on foreign soil. Probably felt that way many times over during the Crusades and for those dying in the Inquisition etc.

I'm sure that one of these times will eventually be the End of Days in either a religious event or perhaps Nuclear but none of the signs are unique thus far.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus have you even listened to the video or did you just read the text across the screen? They are saying Oh God. Not Obama...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Jesus have you even listened to the video or did you just read the text across the screen? They are saying Oh God. Not Obama...
the first one, I listened and heard Obama, listened to it twice. Will do again.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Frickin A, I think you are right. WTF, I can swear it they said Obama. I am pissed now.

I will listen again. It could have been that thing where you hear what you read(such as when they say rad the color red written in blue and say what color it is test).

EDIT: I cant be sure, check the first two(the second I can still swear is Obama) but I think your right. OR it could be one or two people in the crowd saying it which allows it to sound that way.

Double EDIT: Pretty sure its just "Oh God", but man that sounded so close together.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you listen and don't watch you'll hear it. The subtext makes you think you're hearing Obama.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been a long time since a major event has happened. I believe a 3rd world war is upon us and coming within the next couple of years.

The world is at a all time financial instability, everyone is getting scared and pointing the finger at the other person.

As Albert Einstein once said "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I fully believe this next major war will be the one that sets us back to the stone age.
In all honesty all it would take is a few blows of emp weapons and most people would die based on lack of transportation, water, food, etc...
REALLY WEIRD!!! In my dream everthing got demolished. I was still alive and I remember making a hut of sorts and living in it. BIZZARE!

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
You realize of course that all the things you have mentioned have happened time and time again? I'm pretty sure the First World War and even the Second World War sparked an end of times feeling when most people were dying as soon as they landed on foreign soil. Probably felt that way many times over during the Crusades and for those dying in the Inquisition etc.

I'm sure that one of these times will eventually be the End of Days in either a religious event or perhaps Nuclear but none of the signs are unique thus far.
:goodpost: And those 'crazy dreams' hardly can seem uncommon after all the media and literature based off that topic. If it is something you focus often on is it really that much of a stretch that you might have a dream or two about it?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the end of day is coming, why would you spend it on the computer talking about it? Go live your life. Every generation thinks that they will see the end of times, which is true when they die. I think that it is funny that people shackle themselves to some sort of religious banter and some false prophecy just to justify (in their own heads) why their life sucks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these types of issues are redundant. The year 1000 (y1k) they thought jesus was coming back. Throughout century after century they thought the same thing.

Are things looking gloomy at the present time....of course. However, this is not the end times, just a sh!tty one for many

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost: And those 'crazy dreams' hardly can seem uncommon after all the media and literature based off that topic. If it is something you focus often on is it really that much of a stretch that you might have a dream or two about it?
Yeah but the dream came at a point when thoughts of this werent even in my mind. I actually started thinking about it after this dream. And I dont watch the news or read the newspaper. So as far as media. Unless anabolic minds counts..lol
But anyways...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2012 we're all done for....so hit that iron hard, get as big as possible yet as fast and athletic as possible, the zombies are going to be a tough fight, stock up on ur ammo and guns

in all honesty though my mother told me she watched some documentary or something about how scientist think they have proof about a nuclear bomb being dropped on earth before christ was born....it also went on to say they were technologically advanced in other things, for example noah's arc...they said 2 animals of each species on a boat, the thing said they think they just were able to take DNA from the animals and were able to create everything over again from that...kinda odd...is it possible that our next war that we'd drop a nuclear bomb and blow ourselfs back to like some said the stone age?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2012 we're all done for....so hit that iron hard, get as big as possible yet as fast and athletic as possible, the zombies are going to be a tough fight, stock up on ur ammo and guns

in all honesty though my mother told me she watched some documentary or something about how scientist think they have proof about a nuclear bomb being dropped on earth before christ was born....it also went on to say they were technologically advanced in other things, for example noah's arc...they said 2 animals of each species on a boat, the thing said they think they just were able to take DNA from the animals and were able to create everything over again from that...kinda odd...is it possible that our next war that we'd drop a nuclear bomb and blow ourselfs back to like some said the stone age?
"I do not know what weapons world war III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thats interesting, is that doc on youtube? can you get the name on it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I googled it and damn that **** is pretty legit and scary.. This one article was talking about the Aryan race coexisting with aliens and they told the aliens to destroy this Mongol city and it was destroyed by an appearant nuclear weapon.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/arqueologia/esp_mohenjo_daro_1.htm
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/24575/
yeah thats it!...she mentioned something that had to do with aliens but i didn't remember where that all fit into the equation

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
HOLD THE PHONE!!!! That is some crazy info
That stuff fascinates me really, sort of like the book Chariots of the Gods, *but* a couple of potential avenues for abuse concern me.

For example:
Added professor Antonio Castellani, a space engineer in Rome:
it's possible that what happened at Mohenjo Daro was not a natural phenomenon
Davenport believes that the end of Mohenjo Daro was tied to a state of war between the aryans and the mongols. Aryans controlled regions where space aliens were mining minerals and exploiting other natural resources, he believes. Because it was a Mongol city, the aliens had agreed to destroy Mohenjo Daro on behalf of the Aryans.

The aliens needed the friendship of the Aryan kings so that they could continue their prospecting and research, explained Davenport.
This can lead to the belief that we were visited by aliens thousands of years ago, and that can be tied into the new age line of thought of a "transformation" to occurr in 2012.

You can google that stuff, a friend of mine who is into shamanism and witchcraft is all up on this "protecting Gaia" etc.. I dont hate, but I definitely dont participate.
Is it interesting you bet.

Now, all of a sudden we have aliens wiping out a town so they can continue their exploitation of minerals on earth.
I am well aware of ancient sanskrit texts talking about flying craft, and how they are built etc etc.. Not sure how "real" the story is, but I will admit there are a lot of interesting things on earth alone.

Anyways thats my rant, not dissing anyone, but we are definitely on the downward spiral, the issue is no longer a localized economic instability, but a global one.
Everyone is looking for a savior to get us out this situation.

History has repeated itself. In the Bible Jesus talks about how the last days will be like the days of Noah, and in Noahs days man was evil, and evil was on his mind continually.
Not like you have to be planning the next global domination(but that is happening look at the global superpowers..the kgb never died), or car jacking, but having a corrupt heart, and having a thirst for blood (can we say ufc..) wanting to screw your friends lady, or really wishing ill on someone cause they worked hard to get where they are at, continually.
Instead of focusing on the bigger picture and a Savior that will actualy, literally, physically and absolutely deliver us from the temporal things of the earth and all its glitter and gold that will fade away (much like our looks as we age)

Just be fortified in your mind, and know who you serve.
MK9

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I think that it is pure idiocy to think that we are the only civilization that has become technologically advanced on this planet.

If you say that the first bits of life on earth were 3,800,000,000 years ago and that within all that amount of time the only real creatures that existed were dinosaurs, wholly mammoths, and humans is pure stupid. Think about how fast humanity has evolutionized, we have been around for less than 50,000 years per scientist and since then we have come from hunting with sharpened sticks, to creation of gun powder, now harnessing the power of nuclear...

The only reason we even know of the existence of dinosaurs is because of the 1:100000000000000 chance that 1 would fall in a mud puddle, then have a mountain collapse on top of him, then be lucky enough to not get completely crushed and actually be preserved.... Lets say in 200,000 years how will the life form know of the existence of humanity? They wont... and the reason why is because we either cremate or bury a person in a cemetery where they will be decomposed. Nobody and nothing will ever know of what we have accomplished.

Even technology, lets think about this. Go take your bad ass flat screen tv and bury it in the ground. Then in 10000 years go dig it up, the thing will be so deteriorated that you could hardly tell at all what it is, then add another 0 to that time and you would know of nothing of it minus that you found a small amount of gold, platinum and oil all in a puddle...

I actually find this subject fascinating to think about. Now mathematically speaking any organism has and had just as many chances to develop and evolutionized as far as we have. Within humanities 50k lifespan out of the earths 3.8billion I am sure that this process has happened countless times. Possibly even during the ear of dinosaurs and the original cave men, I mean how else can you explain 10,000 year old cave drawings of space ships and dinosaurs?

-James

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I think that it is pure idiocy to think that we are the only civilization that has become technologically advanced on this planet.
I must have misread something here, or missed it, but I didnt see where it was suggested we are the only civilization in this universe.

I think this is cool stuff, there was a documentary on a week or 2 ago by Stephen Hawking on the subject, its also available on the internets :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god! Barrack is the debil.....The world is ending... No wait, jesus is coming... No, no, no it's the aliens- their coming, again!.... Hurry everyone get to your favorite bodybuilding forum and speculate! It's our only chance!!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must have misread something here, or missed it, but I didnt see where it was suggested we are the only civilization in this universe.

I think this is cool stuff, there was a documentary on a week or 2 ago by Stephen Hawking on the subject, its also available on the internets :)
Link me please

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Damn I go away for a day and were on aliens. Will have to look up what you guys posted, was always a big alien buff.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Yeah but the dream came at a point when thoughts of this werent even in my mind. I actually started thinking about it after this dream. And I dont watch the news or read the newspaper. So as far as media. Unless anabolic minds counts..lol
But anyways...
That's why they call it the subconscious! It doesn't have to be on your mind at the time for it to resurface in your dreams or even actions.

You don't read the paper or watch the news you say.......

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
you guys need to watch ancient aliens, its comes on history channel all the time..

as far as the end of times thing, i agree with jayhawk.

Vtaper

Awards
I came in here expecting some good old fashioned Obama bashing and its quickly de-railed into aliens and 2012........ugh

Attachments

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
There are still some major things that have to happen before Christ returns according to prophecy. One is the war of Got and Magog against Israel. They are present day Iran and Russia. All nations will come against Israel and God will annihilate them that attack. That's coming soon.

The rebirth of Babylon which is in Iraq. That is currently happening. The Iraqi govt wants to create a historical and cultural tourist center to promote and build the economy. They want to recreate Babylon to historical accuracy. This will aid in a season of peace and prosperity in Iraq that no one thought possible. The Word says the antichrist will rise from Babylon.

One of the other Major events is the rebuilding of the Holy Temple on the temple mount. There are theories that the mosque currently their will be destroyed during the war of Gog and Magog. That will clear the way for construction of the Holy Temple.

I can't post links since I'm on my BB storm. But I am reading a book called Epicenter by Joel Rosenberg. He's a leading authority on the topic of middle east history and current events as it relates to the end times prophecy. He has written some fiction works but this is an explanation of the Ezekial prophecy and corellates them to recent history. Very eye opening.

I will admit I didn't have a thorough understanding of the prophecies but this book has helped put things in perspective. I will also admit I have entertained the idea that Obama could somehow be the antichrist. Just based on the shear adoration on the global scale of him on the global scale. But had doubts since nothing I read indicating the antichrist would come from America.

I don't know when its all going to happen. I think the first step is when Russia and Iran attack Israel. When that happens you can bet things are happening.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Interesting info, but I am not a proponent of the apocalypse being triggered by invading Isreal, but a majority of right wing Christians in the US would love to usher in the Second Coming of Christ manually..

Biblically Israel was God's people from 12 tribes literally a race of people, each having their own distinctive personalities and unfortunately a couple did not make it such as the tribe of Dan, and Ephraim.
Now fast forward to today, God's people are those that have come to accept Christ the spiritual Israel if you will.

My point is to draw parellels with whats happened and what is happening, for example Ancient Babylon which did exist in Iraq and was the center of the ancient world in power and riches, what implications and relevancy does it have today..
Well the world has modernized, and become for the most part westernized, and "civilized", with the majority of the world enjoying great riches and decandance, the worldliness is babylon.. Welcome to Babylon :)

The antichrist is against God, and God's people, look at Revelation for the definition of God's people
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The antichrist is against anything that is composed of keeping God's commandments and having the faithof Jesus.

I can tell you right now tens of thousands died for keeping God's commandments and having the faith of Jesus, look at the inquisition and all the people who died by not blaspheming God by calling another man "The Holy Father"... Its a system, not a person.

Read the Bible and look at history regarding great changes, such as the Reformation..

MK9

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gone for a week and someone posted a crazy magnet...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YouTube - DELIVER US OBAMA!

EDIT: Pretty sure this says "Oh God" not Obama now, play on the mind. But go ahead and listen and still check the second video

YouTube- Parents of Indoctrinated Children in New Jersey Outraged over Barack Obama Worship Song

not as much "end of the world" like but more "Hitler youth" like.

Opening this to discussion.

I think a very special book spoke of this...I was against some of the crazy church people who made claims in the beginning...but now...

Many people are saying its the end times, and every young person I talk to says they dont see themselves living into their 30's, they just dont "feel" it.

Church's are speaking about the end of days, and the world is seemingly irreversibly heading into corruption by superpowers that cant be physically fought, every nation is risen against the others, Israel is the focus point of the world atm, and many other things...

Just throwing that all out there.

Now Obama has crazy people who worship him as some kind of prophet? and he is a frickin muslim?
Only The Father knows the date of the end of days....Christ said so Himself....I am a firm believer and have had personal experiences......both with Christ....and at one time in my life with The Devil....no joke man.....many of the signs are there.....and after all if one looks at the prophesy of Christ- everything He said has come true.....

If Jesus comes....I welcome it.....I have torn feelings yes, but to be with Him would be straight up amazing and words cant really explain it

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you are saying MK9, but in Ezekial it lists very specific events that will happen before the return of Christ. You can't discount them. The first war of Gog and Magog isn't the apocalypse itself. But it will be the first in a series of events leading up to the return of Christ. God will destroy the ones that attack Israel in such a way that will cause a renewal and awakening unlike anything previous. That will lead to the time of peace during which the false prophet will emerge.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
If the end of day is coming, why would you spend it on the computer talking about it? Go live your life. Every generation thinks that they will see the end of times, which is true when they die. I think that it is funny that people shackle themselves to some sort of religious banter and some false prophecy just to justify (in their own heads) why their life sucks.
no offense but i havent read on here anywhere any of these people saying their life sucks, i believe in god, i chat on am more than anything else i use the computer for, and boy is my life great
just got back from the beach with my beautiful girl freind and my family for a week
just got a free supp to log
just got a raise
just got a 8 kill streak on my video game
and just told god thanks for everything

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
you guys need to watch ancient aliens, its comes on history channel all the time..

as far as the end of times thing, i agree with jayhawk.
haha i watched it, the one about the miyan people and the space shuttle monuments, the dude they worshipped was liek 8 feet tall or something like that, thats crazy i love watching the history channel

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
and im still young and dont consider myself a politician but do you honestly think obama will see another term? All that change crap he shot to the public was so far nothing, no change, regular old president just like the rest. If he dont make his change for america and he does get elected again you can pretty much give your thinks to the majority of new adult white kids buying 50 cent albums and wearing du rags. fncking idiots probably dont even read the news

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
and im still young and dont consider myself a politician but do you honestly think obama will see another term? All that change crap he shot to the public was so far nothing, no change, regular old president just like the rest. If he dont make his change for america and he does get elected again you can pretty much give your thinks to the majority of new adult white kids buying 50 cent albums and wearing du rags. fncking idiots probably dont even read the news

Well you are partly right. He has changed America. But not the way it needed to change. He has changed it so radically that its going to take time to fix. The only way he would get reelected is like Clinton did. Republican Congress fixed things and he took credit. I just don't think that will even happen since Obama is off the deep end compared to Clinton. At least he knew where to draw the line and play nice.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha SOOOO true. Well said buddy. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
But he is of islamic decent right?
Are you kidding? He's the Pharaoh in Chief!

You suckas better ask somebody, if you still don't get it. Asalaam alikum! (better start learnin' Arabic too)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding? He's the Pharaoh in Chief!

You suckas better ask somebody, if you still don't get it. Asalaam alikum! (better start learnin' Arabic too)
That is pretty interesting, now, how legitimate are these claims..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty interesting, now, how legitimate are these claims..
I don't know man, but I think it's probably "something like that" at least. Whatever the real truth is, I honestly don't even care anymore. I just can't stand politics now. My only hope would be that Islam makes this country a better place if they take control, with a less corrupt system (less lawyers and sell out judges, bribes, etc..), of course that whole Jihad thing would not fare well for Christians, and women have NO idea what a drop in status they will receive, but screw it man. Either way, what will be will be, but denial is futile and people should just face reality at this point.

Here's the whole interview (see web link), very interesting stuff...

http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/

Check out the video called:
"Gary Stearman talks to Avi Lipkin"