Mavi Marama raid...the real IDF footage

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mavi Marama raid...the real IDF footage


    Maybe it's an attempt from the beyond radical and newly developed Turkish government to exploit the state of Israel as well as convincing everyone what didn't actually happened or maybe it's Aljazeera as well as are muslim loving president Nobama which blatantly condemn the attack without getting much info on it....my conclusion it's to persuade as well as make all islamist groups regardless of fanitical intent or not to arouse more regional hate against Israel....Humanitarian aid my ass.

    Of course this will probably never be aired or shown for the public to see.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYjkLUcbJWo"]YouTube- Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers[/nomedia]


    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvS9PXZ3RWM&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Weapons Found on the Flotilla Ship Mavi Marmara Used by Activists Against IDF Soldiers[/nomedia] Note : I don't care if these aren't considered conventional weapons, they are deemed weapons of opportunity in my book.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9p5QT91QYs&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Israeli Navy Soldier Describes the Violent Mob Aboard Mavi Marmara[/nomedia]


    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...#ixzz0peJthsmc


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Maybe it's an attempt from the beyond radical and newly developed Turkish government to exploit the state of Israel as well as convincing everyone what didn't actually happened or maybe it's Aljazeera as well as are muslim loving president Nobama which blatantly condemn the attack without getting much info on it....my conclusion it's to persuade as well as make all islamist groups regardless of fanitical intent or not to arouse more regional hate against Israel....Humanitarian aid my ass.

    Of course this will probably never be aired or shown for the public to see.

    YouTube- Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers


    YouTube- Weapons Found on the Flotilla Ship Mavi Marmara Used by Activists Against IDF Soldiers Note : I don't care if these aren't considered conventional weapons, they are deemed weapons of opportunity in my book.

    YouTube- Israeli Navy Soldier Describes the Violent Mob Aboard Mavi Marmara


    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...#ixzz0peJthsmc
    Dark times are coming for Israel, this cannot be avoided. Its already been decided.

    As for our useless dog that we call a president, he is nothing more than a fool.
    •   
       


  3. Zero V, what do you mean. I'm curious. Pm me if you like.

    Yeah, this whole thing was one massive publicity stunt. They weren't humanitarians. israel didn't have a choice but to take the bait; the alternative was to allow the blockade to be passed, and open the floodgates of weapon supply to hamas in gaza. That's suicide, as one hizbullah on one border is enough.

    The big question is Turkey: will they escort the next two ships set to leave in the next 48 hours? If they do, what will israel do? If there is a skirmish, turkey could involve nato. That's extreme, but so is turkey officially supporting a flotilla organized by an org with ties to al qaeda and hamas, and illegally attempting to run a legal blockade. It's absolutely mind blowing.

  4. The "peace activists" have ties to the weather underground and William Ayers and that bunch of lefty wack jobs also.

  5. From mfa.gov.il:

    1.*A maritime blockade is in effect off the coast of Gaza. Such blockade has been imposed, as Israel is currently in a state of armed conflict with the Hamas regime that controls Gaza, which has repeatedly bombed civilian targets in Israel with weapons that have been* smuggled into Gaza via the sea

    2.*Maritime blockades are a legitimate and recognized measure under international law that may be implemented as part of an armed conflict at sea.

    3.*A* blockade may be imposed at sea, including in international waters, so ong as it does not bar access to the ports and coasts of neutral states.

    4.*The naval manuals of several western countries, including the US and England recognize the maritime blockade as an effective naval measure and set forth the various criteria that make a blockade valid, including the requirement of give due notice of the existence of the blockade.

    5. .*In this vein, it should be noted that Israel publicized the existence of the blockade and the precise coordinates of such by means of the accepted international professional maritime channels. Israel also provided appropriate notification to the affected governments and to the organizers of the Gaza protest flotilla.* Moreover, in real time, the ships participating in the protest flotilla were warned repeatedly that a maritime blockade is in effect

    6.*Here, it should be noted that under customary law, knowledge of the blockade may be presumed once a blockade has been declared and appropriate notification has been granted, as above

    7.*Under international maritime law, when a maritime blockade is in
    7.*Under international maritime law, when a maritime blockade is in effect no boats can enter the blockaded area.* That includes both civilian and enemy vessels.

    8.*A state may take action to enforce a blockade. Any vessel that violates or attempts to violate a maritime blockade may be captured or even attacked under international law.*The US Commander's Handbook on the Law of Naval Operations sets forth that a vessel is considered to be in attempt to breach a blockade from the time the vessel leaves its port with the intention of evading the blockade.* breach a blockade from the time the vessel leaves its port with the intention of evading the blockade

    9.*Here we should note that the protesters indicated their clear intention to violate the blockade by means of written and ora statements.*Moreover, the route of these vessels indicated their clear intention to violate the blockade in violation of international law

    10.*Given the protesters explicit intention to violate the naval blockade Israel exercised its right under international law to enforce the blockade. It should be noted that prior to undertaking enforcement measures, explicit warnings were* relayed directly to the captains of the vessels, expressing Israel's intent to exercise its right to enforce the blockade

    11.*Israel had attempted to take control of the vessels participating in the flotilla by peaceful means and in an orderly fashion in order to enforce the blockade. Given the large number of vessels participating in the flotilla, an operational decision was made to undertake measures to enforce the blockade a certain distance from the area of the blockade

    12.*Israeli personnel attempting to enforce the blockade were met with violence by the protestors and acted in self-defense to ward off the attacks.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    From mfa.gov.il:

    1.*A maritime blockade is in effect off the coast of Gaza. Such blockade has been imposed, as Israel is currently in a state of armed conflict with the Hamas regime that controls Gaza, which has repeatedly bombed civilian targets in Israel with weapons that have been* smuggled into Gaza via the sea
    .
    .
    .
    12.*Israeli personnel attempting to enforce the blockade were met with violence by the protestors and acted in self-defense to ward off the attacks.
    Completely agree but there is a much bigger picture to the situation.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Maybe it's an attempt from the beyond radical and newly developed Turkish government to exploit the state of Israel as well as convincing everyone what didn't actually happened or maybe it's Aljazeera as well as are muslim loving president Nobama which blatantly condemn the attack without getting much info on it....my conclusion it's to persuade as well as make all islamist groups regardless of fanitical intent or not to arouse more regional hate against Israel....Humanitarian aid my ass.

    Of course this will probably never be aired or shown for the public to see.
    I'm going to guess you're a proud Tea Party member and also do not have a college degree? Am I right?

  8. syria, iran, hezbollah, are all less dangerous and less criminal than those bloodthirsty israeli fools. funny how people are linking those activists with organisations like hamas, while israel itself is a pure terrorist entity. state terrorism of the highest order. the tenach clearly states that israel will destroy itself, it's only a matter of time, thank God.

  9. I have no problem with Israel, they are smack center in the harshest part of the world....

    When is the last time they sent a suicide bomber my way? Never have. Good enough for me.


    You know half the reason we have terrorist attacks, is because of Americas history of being invaders, committing our own war crimes, and being a nation of pigs right?

    Dont judge another nation while thinking ours is still great, Ours is now beginning to rip at the seams and will probably end up separated in our lifetime.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    syria, iran, hezbollah, are all less dangerous and less criminal than those bloodthirsty israeli fools. funny how people are linking those activists with organisations like hamas, while israel itself is a pure terrorist entity. state terrorism of the highest order. the tenach clearly states that israel will destroy itself, it's only a matter of time, thank God.
    All the arab countries want Israel not to exist. Not really the peace lovers you describe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I have no problem with Israel, they are smack center in the harshest part of the world....

    When is the last time they sent a suicide bomber my way? Never have. Good enough for me.


    You know half the reason we have terrorist attacks, is because of Americas history of being invaders, committing our own war crimes, and being a nation of pigs right?

    Dont judge another nation while thinking ours is still great, Ours is now beginning to rip at the seams and will probably end up separated in our lifetime.
    We can only hope.

  11. Holy ****! Who let this bag out of the casket?

    Helen Thomas: Jews, go back to Poland Veteran White House correspondent Helen Thomas makes shocking anti- Yitzhak Benhorin Published:* 06.05.10, 20:49 / Israel News WASHINGTON - Veteran White House Correspondent Helen Thomas has provoked a storm in the US after saying the Jews must"get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home" to Germany or Poland. Thomas, who will be celebrating her 90th birthday soon, made the remarks in a talk with Rabbi David Nesenoff on the margins of an Rabbi David Nesenoff on the margins of an event held by President Obama last

  12. You know what, I kinda want the US to abandon Israel just to watch the ****storm of Israel drop kicking everyones ass into the ground. 6 days war all over again.

  13. the idf is really not that great anymore. they were good in 1967 at their best in 1973, not so great during the occupation in lebanon and they really got their ass kicked big time in 2006 by hezbollah in southern lebanon.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    the idf is really not that great anymore. they were good in 1967 at their best in 1973, not so great during the occupation in lebanon and they really got their ass kicked big time in 2006 by hezbollah in southern lebanon.
    Only because the media and red tape is restricting them...if lets say, the right events happen...then they could take the leash off, say F*** the humanitarian crap, and level entire cities as is needed to be done to win wars...

    I dont believe war should be waged the way it is today, with politics and red tape and "laws"....its a war. Destroy your enemy, should they surrender show them mercy. Should they fight, then yes innocents will perish because of their actions but if your going to have war have it the right way.

  15. I woud agree about the IDF, should there be no restrictions, then there would be no one else left in the Middle East. You cant f with the IDF

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    the idf is really not that great anymore. they were good in 1967 at their best in 1973, not so great during the occupation in lebanon and they really got their ass kicked big time in 2006 by hezbollah in southern lebanon.
    Where's the validity in this, have you ever served in the IDF or at all trained with them ?

    "They were good in 1967 and there best in 1973"....so was that when they made the playoffs.

  17. I dont belive israel will ever be distroyed, you will see countries rise up against them and israel will wipe them off the map

  18. What i wondered is why they don't just sink whatever tries to cross the blockade without attempting to board.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    What i wondered is why they don't just sink whatever tries to cross the blockade without attempting to board.
    Cause then you guys will stop sending the yearly USD 8 billion for not playing along with the peace process.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    Cause then you guys will stop sending the yearly USD 8 billion for not playing along with the peace process.

    Isn't the point of a blockade "you can't go past this line" ? So once they are told to turn around but refuse, i'm not sure why sinking them is a problem.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Isn't the point of a blockade "you can't go past this line" ? So once they are told to turn around but refuse, i'm not sure why sinking them is a problem.
    'These are not the droids that you are looking for...' -Obi-Wan

    There is a big chicken-and-egg problem between Israel and the Palestinians. Which leads to the question of whether the blockade is legitimate from an international perspective. Playing hardball would get too much international scrutiny.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by shields144 View Post
    I dont belive israel will ever be distroyed, you will see countries rise up against them and israel will wipe them off the map
    Winner Winner Winner! According to a book I read.

  23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L0...yer_embedded#!



    muslims bring death and destruction, and are the enemy of every Jew out there, and Christian. We would embrace, or try and convert...they will cut your head off, and blow up your family.

    I think America should assist Israel with military aid in the form of Nuclear bombs

  24. They have nukes already.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L0...yer_embedded#!



    muslims bring death and destruction, and are the enemy of every Jew out there, and Christian. We would embrace, or try and convert...they will cut your head off, and blow up your family.

    I think America should assist Israel with military aid in the form of Nuclear bombs
    fukin' moron

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L0...yer_embedded#!



    muslims bring death and destruction, and are the enemy of every Jew out there, and Christian. We would embrace, or try and convert...they will cut your head off, and blow up your family.

    I think America should assist Israel with military aid in the form of Nuclear bombs
    I like you mate, but that was a pretty ignorant statement.

    I work with the Iraqi government, there is an Iraqi 1 star and a bunch of colonels who share an office with me over here, and they are some damn sharp people.

    Muslims are not the problem at all. We're out of the dark ages and the crusades are over, they aren't the enemy.

    Radical extremists are the problem, and wiping them out is a lot more complicated than you think. In fact killing them doesn't even work. Look up asymmetrical warfare. That's the fight we are fighting now. While it would be much simpler to just drop a nuke, we would be killing probably 98% civilians, 2% terrorists, MAYBE.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    While it would be much simpler to just drop a nuke, we would be killing probably 98% civilians, 2% terrorists, MAYBE.
    Whats funny is pretty well their overall kills are about the same ratio, 98% civilian, 2% military

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Whats funny is pretty well their overall kills are about the same ratio, 98% civilian, 2% military
    Do you know why?

    Terrorism doesn't work against the US Army. It took them 7 or so years to figure that out. You know what happens when a convoy is rolling through town and someone shoots at them? A couple things. 1. the 50 cal or 240 gunner on top of every vehicle immediately identifies the target. If the target is identified, hellfire ensues. If the target is not identified, they will either continue mission, or if the mission allows, they will go and hunt the guy who shot them down.

    Terrorism only works when people are afraid of you.

    Also, Al Qaeda's goal is to overthrow the Iraqi government. They figured out that as long as we are around that will be impossible. So they stopped attacking us, figuring if we weren't getting attacked then we would leave.

    The real funny thing is they are bound to fail no matter what. If they kill US Soldiers, the US will stick around forever and ****ing hunt them all down. If they kill civilians, sure, they may influence a few things, scare people here or there, but eventually the civilians will get sick of it.

    Personally I think the Sunni-Shi'a relations are more of a problem than the terrorists in Iraq, the Iraqi forces are actually getting there **** in gear these days.

    I dunno. Just my two semi-educated cents. Also keep in mind this is Iraq only, Afghanistan is a whole different monster.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Do you know why?

    Terrorism doesn't work against the US Army. It took them 7 or so years to figure that out. You know what happens when a convoy is rolling through town and someone shoots at them? A couple things. 1. the 50 cal or 240 gunner on top of every vehicle immediately identifies the target. If the target is identified, hellfire ensues. If the target is not identified, they will either continue mission, or if the mission allows, they will go and hunt the guy who shot them down.

    Terrorism only works when people are afraid of you.

    Also, Al Qaeda's goal is to overthrow the Iraqi government. They figured out that as long as we are around that will be impossible. So they stopped attacking us, figuring if we weren't getting attacked then we would leave.

    The real funny thing is they are bound to fail no matter what. If they kill US Soldiers, the US will stick around forever and ****ing hunt them all down. If they kill civilians, sure, they may influence a few things, scare people here or there, but eventually the civilians will get sick of it.

    Personally I think the Sunni-Shi'a relations are more of a problem than the terrorists in Iraq, the Iraqi forces are actually getting there **** in gear these days.

    I dunno. Just my two semi-educated cents. Also keep in mind this is Iraq only, Afghanistan is a whole different monster.
    No...Terrorism is a label, its guerrilla warfare and it is done ineffectively by them.

    The American Revolutionists who fought off Britain were Terrorists as well...

    Our soldiers are lucky they are not dealing with the most intelligent of enemies...a decent group of five men could bring hell on one of our convoys over there. Lucky for us, they just send out cowards to make pot shots or leave IED's and the likes around.

    America would not stand so well against real enemies...

    NOW onto muslims...

    EVERY girl I know who dates a muslim ends up with black eyes.

    Every muslim I know is a useless liar, dirtbag, and they generally dont keep jobs well...

    This is out of maybe 75 mulsims(yes that many at least, I would say over 100) that I have known well enough. Out of those 75, about 5 were good men/women.

    The rest? Useless.

    I am sure there are some good muslims...but generally, anyone I talk to who knows them hates them. I cant stand them, and girls I know who made the mistake of dating one lose all respect for their culture.

    They bring no flavor whatsover to any place they go.

    Now is this a generality? Borderline racism? I dont think so, its friggin statistics. You dont have to be a "radical murderous terrorist muslim" to be a piece of trash. You just gotta be a piece of trash...

    All I care about is that a man represents himself properly and in good manner. Sadly every one who represents islam, is usually a person that I find less than admirable, or even decent, or hell event want to be around. How the hell do you come to America, be here 5 years, and still smell like camel Sh!t? Take a shower...

    That and I do see their culture as an issue. Even the non-extremists are dumb enough to follow the extremists to please allah baba shaboobi, and get their 72 virgin camels.

    AM I not accepting of their culture? HELL no, it is being TOO accepting that is partially why America is so screwed up now. Plus, you probably dont know the religious side of it, and what their idiotic leaders here say. The whole purpose they spam out hell spawn kids is because their religious leaders demand it, in order to take over this nation by reproduction...and that came straight from the horses mouth...

    I will gladly be "wrong" and be accused of sterotyping. You know what, I stereotype wtf a woof looks like in a group of dogs so I dont get my throat ripped out...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gotti's About To Give Some Raw Footage-I-gh-1 and Ghenerate PCT
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:37 AM
  2. Saw 4 footage
    By jas123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:31 AM
  3. Olympia Finals Footage
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 01:56 PM
  4. New Footage of Saddam
    By bigpetefox in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 07:41 PM
Log in
Log in