The New Arizona Immigration Law (SB1070) in Arizona

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable

The New Arizona Immigration Law (SB1070) in Arizona

I live in Arizona.

Subject: The New Arizona Immigration Law

Before anyone comments, praises, or condemns the new immigration law in Arizona maybe they need to read it first. So many people in this country are quick to gripe and complain about our country (and its government) and the laws and policies that they implement but most citizens never bother to properly research the topics and find out what the laws really are. The lazy, uneducated and complacent people of this great nation would rather rely on our liberal left-wing media outlets to educate them.

People, wake up! Our media only wants you to be like sheep because they know most of you will believe anything and everything they want you to believe. Its time we take back our country and re-establish our Christian beliefs in which this great nation was created. Breaking the law is breaking the law, its that plain and simple. If you see a guy dealing drugs on the street corner of a school do you leave him alone for fear of violating his civil rights? Of course not. This law is no different. Remember, over 70% of Arizona citizens agreed with this law. Are we not a Democracy? Last time I checked the majority rules in this country. I personally am sick and tired of the majority giving in to the minority time and time again just so we don't risk the possibility that we may offend someone and hurt their precious feelings.

Please, read the bill first and then share your educated opinion with me. I would love to know each and everyone of your guys opinion on this topic. We have the great freedom of our Constitution and our Bill of Rights, lets enjoy them while their still in place. I have a bad feeling that in the very near future these freedoms are going to be taken away from us and one morning we will all wake up and say "What happened, this isn't right? Why didn't I do something about this when I had the chance?"

May God continue to bless this nation that has so defiantly turned its back on Him.

In His name,

Xxxxx Sxxxxxx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

2. Ehh,i would be interested,but i don't wanna read through all of that.
    •   

3. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    Ehh,i would be interested,but i don't wanna read through all of that.
    Then you are qualified to be a protester.

4. Its not that much different than federal law, just now state police are going to enforce it...god forbid. Damn immigration laws! They are always trying to enforce them and ****.

5. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Then you are qualified to be a protester.
    LMAO.......
    •   

6. alright i got through it and it pretty much said what i already knew just in more detail, detail is good though.

whether you agree with or disagree with this law doesn't matter, the point is this.....it's now a law that is being enforced and if you don't agree with it or think it's fair start walking due south till everyone speaks Spanish and you'll find your new home.

i hope this law is adopted by all states but especially southern ones.

7. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    alright i got through it and it pretty much said what i already knew just in more detail, detail is good though.

whether you agree with or disagree with this law doesn't matter, the point is this.....it's now a law that is being enforced and if you don't agree with it or think it's fair start walking due south till everyone speaks Spanish and you'll find your new home.

i hope this law is adopted by all states but especially southern ones.
    Especially NY and CA.

8. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Especially NY and CA.
    don't forget about Chi-Town, if we had that law we could empty entire blocks in the city here.

i just don't get it......if you're illegal then wtf did you expect.

and then you see all these pukes on TV talking about being free and accepting everyone here, WTF are you talking about? we will let you in but we have laws to determine that. since when are we a nation of if you don't like the laws it's ok not to abide by them?

9. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    don't forget about Chi-Town, if we had that law we could empty entire blocks in the city here.

i just don't get it......if you're illegal then wtf did you expect.

and then you see all these pukes on TV talking about being free and accepting everyone here, WTF are you talking about? we will let you in but we have laws to determine that. since when are we a nation of if you don't like the laws it's ok not to abide by them?
    You don't need to tell me about clearing blocks. Here in NYC we could be clearing zip codes.

What really piss me off was when they play a race card. Really?! Come the FACK on now.

10. The media seems to have forgoten that "The Chosen One"(Obama) and Biden voted IN FAVOR of tougher immigration policies as a Senators in '07. Meh...Im sure any day now CBS, NBC and ABC and the cables are gonna run this

AP reported (via LexisNexis, no link available, emphasis added):
    June 7, 2007 Thursday 1:51 PM GMT

The 49-48 roll call by which the Senate passed an amendment to the proposed immigration overhaul that would end a temporary worker program after five years.
    On this vote, a "yes" vote was a vote to end the program after five years and a "no" vote was a vote against adding this time limit to the program.

Dems who voted yes.
    Baucus, Mont.; Bayh, Ind.; Biden, Del.; Bingaman, N.M.; Boxer, Calif.; Brown, Ohio; Byrd, W.Va.; Cardin, Md.; Casey, Pa.; Clinton, N.Y.; Conrad, N.D.; Dorgan, N.D.; Durbin, Ill.; Feingold, Wis.; Harkin, Iowa; Inouye, Hawaii; Klobuchar, Minn.; Kohl, Wis.; Landrieu, La.; Lautenberg, N.J.; Leahy, Vt.; Levin, Mich.; McCaskill, Mo.; Menendez, N.J.; Mikulski, Md.; Murray, Wash.; Nelson, Fla.; Nelson, Neb.; Obama, Ill.; Reed, R.I.; Reid, Nev.; Rockefeller, W.Va.; Schumer, N.Y.; Stabenow, Mich.; Tester, Mont.; Webb, Va.; Wyden, Ore.

Full article :http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...media-remember

11. There's a group of "undocumented workers" marching to washington protesting this. I think they are marching from Florida. The state law enforcement should pick them all up and give them over to ICE.

12. I'm just ashamed that it wasn't my great ole state of Texas who proposed this first.... Now we are following suit with our own version of the law though...

Good going Arizona!

13. It's about time a state finally stood up to the crime of illegal immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

14. This law is a great step into the right direction...First time in a long time eh?

And it really shows the stupidity of people...Those who protest are either illegal immigrants(therefor law breakers, criminals even though not necessarily bad ones...) or people involved with them as well...as well as the special class of idiots who just want to fight because they are incapable of being productive.

Hell this will even help with some of the MS13 and other gang issues. Police will now have legit rights to simply take them out easier.

15. First off let me say that I am totally for this law, and I am a resident of Arizona.

The only valid argument against this law, is legal residents that could potentially be racially profiled against. I do understand their argument on that venue, but I do know that special training is being done in this area for police officers so that they dont use 'uneccessary discretion.'

I am very interested to see how certain businesses in my area act towards this law, since they can now be penalized for having anyone on their payroll who is not a legal citizen....

16. I am all for this law. NC needs to follow up.

I love how the people that are "educated" on tv and disagree with it and have no idea how the law works. they simply think that they can be forced to produce ID if the police want to ask you for it WRONG.

Last night I watched Carlos Mencia and Geraldo (both I don't care for) and Carlos kept cracking jokes on Ann Coulter(sp?) miss quoting the law the entire way. People are idiots if they think this is racial profiling. I'm not surprised with Carlos though, he can't even write funny jokes so he steals other comedian's jokes and now he can't construct a intelligent thought about why this law is "unlawful" so he just sits back and tries to make people laugh with his idiotic jokes on the subject.

17. Racial profiling!? please... the cops ask me for ID all the time. Guess that makes them guilty of racially profiling a cajun.

I have no problem with mexicans coming in and doing the jobs that all the lazy, I'm too good to do that kind of work, Americans don't want to do, just do it through the proper channels.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Racial profiling!? please... the cops ask me for ID all the time. Guess that makes them guilty of racially profiling a cajun.

I have no problem with mexicans coming in and doing the jobs that all the lazy, I'm too good to do that kind of work, Americans don't want to do, just do it through the proper channels.
    Agreed, I have no problem with them as long as the do it properly...I hate when ilegal aliens dont pay taxes and then expect rights/medical coverage... if ur over here ilegally quit complaining go home u shouldnt have any rights

19. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Racial profiling!? please... the cops ask me for ID all the time. Guess that makes them guilty of racially profiling a cajun.

Well no one likes coonasses. :P

YouTube- Poo Poo Broussard - Cajun Titanic

No but seriously, illegals are a slap in the face to legal immigrants. Texas wasnt first to grant this since the mexicans who immigrate here have babies faster than rabbits and thus, they vote (democrat). The census in Texas will give the upper hand to republicans handily and this will be a big issue in Texas, and something similar will probably be passed.

20. It wont promote racial profiling any more the before the law was signed. That's just crap. Cops dont look at hispanics and think "I bet he's illegal." They look at hispanics that dont speak english and dont have a DL and think "I bet he is illegal." "Reasonable suspicion" has been around a long time and cops are familiar what it is.

I agree more states need a law like this cause he feds are afraid of enforcing this law.

21. This law doesn't affect me at all, and we have already established in other threads that I am on a different side of politics then most on these forums, so I will just say this:

I think you take for granted how much our country relies on illegal labor. But its all good, alot more for everything as long as they are gone right?

They toook our jerbs!

YouTube- south park-they took our jobs!!!

Derp. Derp.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

22. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    "Reasonable suspicion" has been around a long time and cops are familiar what it is.
    I think you put to much faith into police. I am not mr. OMG **** THE POLICE YO. These men keep life in America livable, but to say that they don't let thier racial ideals play into thier job, some worse then others, is crazy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think you put to much faith into police. I am not mr. OMG **** THE POLICE YO. These men keep life in America livable, but to say that they don't let thier racial ideals play into thier job, some worse then others, is crazy.

Agreed. It's just like the movie, "Crash." That and (the old school), "Colors."

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think you take for granted how much our country relies on illegal labor. But its all good, alot more for everything as long as they are gone right
    I guess that will be offset by the $$$ illegals cost us when they clog up hospital emergency departments for free healthcare.

25. EDIT: Im not even getting into this, it will lead no where.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    I guess that will be offset by the $$$ illegals cost us when they clog up hospital emergency departments for free healthcare.
    98% of the fees incurred from the births of children to illegal aliens in Arizona last year was funded by the state ACCHS department.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

27. Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    98% of the fees incurred from the births of children to illegal aliens in Arizona last year was funded by the state ACCHS department.
    Source? I am sure it is high, but 98% seems a bit drastic. Even in states with limited population of illegal immigrants there are a bunch of child births on the state.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  28. Unbreakable

This is not about Mexicans though, ironically, the Mexicans see to think they have a monopoly on it.

Illegal Immigrants.

The Mexican border is a freeway for illegal immigrants of all ethnicity.
  29. Unbreakable

"Press 1 for English"
  30. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    did anyone know that arizona is the world capitol for kidnappings?
    Incorrect. The kidnapping capital of the US.

Human smuggling makes Phoenix kidnapping capital of U.S.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. President Obama's in Arizona
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
  2. arizona guarantee