Veterans who use USAA

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I know there are quite a few veterans on here, and I know MOST use USAA for their financial/insurance needs. Be aware that the new proposed financial reform provision the "Volcker Rule" will impact USAA greatly. The Volcker Rule is being pushed hard by the current administration. In my 10 year tenure with USAA, this is the first time they have asked for assistance with anything political.

So I urge anyone who does business with USAA to read this website and use their form to email your senators.

https://www.usaa-advocacy.com/

Thank you my brothers in arms.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
we wrote our senators this morning about this.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Crap...havent heard of this, but I do EVERYTHING through USAA, mutual funds, checking.saving, credit, loans, everything. Gotta read and Ill post back when I finish swearing at someone in a letter im sure :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
make sure to post that crap on your facebook with the links at the end, so it spreads like wildfire, I dont want ot manage my own portfolio!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
make sure to post that crap on your facebook with the links at the end, so it spreads like wildfire, I dont want ot manage my own portfolio!
Oh I did, and all my military friend reposted it! :D

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't heard a thing about it until I just saw this post. Thanks for letting us know. I've been with USAA for years. Letters sent...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Theres some ad on their site too that pops up sometimes. Their ads are weird though, I remember once refreshing the page like 100 times to get the ad for a USAA AMEX because it wasnt listed anywhere else lol.