- 04-02-2010, 11:10 PM
- 04-02-2010, 11:15 PM
- 04-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Each boomer probably paid his/her part into the pool but the governments at the time probably spent the money on other stuff or gave tax breaks instead of ear-marking the money for healthcare 30+ years down the road.
Anyways, the aging boomers are part of the problem but the NA lifestyle today is dogsh!t compared to 30+ years ago. This is also having its toll on the system.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:53 AM
- By deathreaver in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:02 AM
- By getbig1989 in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2010, 11:34 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 04-13-2010, 02:55 PM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 57Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:57 AM