Teleprompter vs hand notes.. LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Obama is evil and reads from a teleprompter (like every other politician and speaker) but it is bad and enough for people to bring it up in every conversation but when sarah palin does an interview she can write notes on her hand?? LOL.. And the notes read energy, tax cut, and raise amaerican spirts.. and she couldnt remember these basic key notes for an interview?

Stefan Sirucek: EXCLUSIVE: Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

watch the viedo of the interview and she looks at her hand and then says "energy programs"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I just saw they are calling it a "Telepalmer"..

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
At least she's capable of giving a speech without a teleprompter, notes on her hands or not. Obama couldn't even give a speech to a group of fifth graders without his trusty teleprompter. He's a puppet. He has to be fed every line. When he tries to speak without it, he hem-haws around and "uh" more than Beavis and Butthead. The whole thing is a double standard. Anytime GWB mispronounced a word, the press would crucify him. Palin uses a few simple words on her hands and they act like it's the end of the world as we know it. If she was a liberal democrat, the press would have been coming to her defense. But because of her political affiliation, they portray her as dumb and clueless.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually she is portrayed in a way (right or wrong) due to how she handled herself during the campaign. Some of her interviews were downright awful, and truly snowballed on her considering the office she was running for. She is not a viable candidate IMO.

With regards to Obama, I agree the teleprompter is hilarious. However, with its aid, he is a solid orator, which people love in this country. On the flip side, if he continues to accomplish little, it wont matter how good his speeches will be. He will be out in 2012. The repubs just need to find a young charismatic figure to organize behind. Which will be difficult for them to do

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
There is a huge difference between giving a speech with notes where you still have to cognitively know the subject in which you are speaking about, and reading to a group of people on a teleprompter where you mispronounce words because you apparently aren't very familiar with them or their meaning (Obama referring to a Navy corpsman [pronounced "cors-man"] as a "corpse-man" over and over reading from the teleprompter. Calling a living member of the military a corpse probably doesn't go over well.). Where was John Stewart, SNL, Letterman, etc. when this happened...? C'mon, there was comedy here to be made...

Like Ironhyde said, he's a puppet.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Obama is evil and reads from a teleprompter (like every other politician and speaker) but it is bad and enough for people to bring it up in every conversation but when sarah palin does an interview she can write notes on her hand?? LOL.. And the notes read energy, tax cut, and raise amaerican spirts.. and she couldnt remember these basic key notes for an interview?

Stefan Sirucek: EXCLUSIVE: Palin's Tea Party Crib Notes

watch the viedo of the interview and she looks at her hand and then says "energy programs"
Hahaha... I love the leftist media... we are stretching pretty far here if you are comparing a word for word speech to bullet points.

For shame Josh, I thought you were a little better than that, scraping the barrel for defense of this shotty administration huh?

What's next.. going to attack her because she didn't have an abortion of a Down symdrome child?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Remember last St Patty's day. He had the ambassador to Ireland and was giving a speech. The puppetmaster, I mean teleprompter goofed and put the ambassador's speech up when Obama was supposed to talk. Obama said, "I would like to thank President Obama ...". To himself. Pretty good "oration". And besides, does reading someone else words well still make you a good orator even though you didn't have enough thought process to actually create said oration?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but she couldn't hold John McCain's clipboard much less deal with Barack Obama. She's the little girl in the corner of the playground talking crap, that's about it. I hope she runs in 2012, the primary should be fun. btw, I'd love to see her argue a case in court

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people who bring up his Teleprompter use is stretching for something (with the exception for the sppech to the 5th graders which I agree is ridiculous) but what politican doesn't have a speech writer?The speech Sarah palin gave for the tea party people she was reading from a teleprompter!! Isn't it odd she is making fun of him while doing the same thing? But regardless the fun of this was it was a sit down Q&A convo and she needed to write on her hand her key points. I mean she was a presidental canidate and doesn't know the 3 main points? She ran her campaign on these points and couldn't remember them for a casual interview? Obama recently did a Q&A with the republican party in Massachusetts, no Teleprompter just responding to questions, no need for a cheat sheet on his hand. I think this is a legitimate moment where you can sit back and laugh. And no I am not gonna attack her for not having a abortion but I will comment if she goes on TV and offer advice on how to pick the right abortion clinic, being she is so against it, just like she is against obamas teleprompter but uses one herself and takes it a step further to write bullet points on her hand. Do you honestly take this woman seriously?

Or for a better analogy it would be like her going on tv to attack someone for using the word retard and then going back on tv to defend someone else for using the same word, oh wait that did happen :S

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also by the way she charged $100,000 to speak at the tea party event. This is the lady that didn't quit her position of governer for personal gain but for the people of Alaska so she wasn't really technically quitting she just so happens to have a book released and go on multiple book and speaking tours all for personal gain... But nooo she didn't quit. She is just helping the real Americans in a different way

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lastly isn't palin soupposed to represent a different type of poltician? But then again don't almost all polticians write books and give speeches in which they are paid for their thoughts and opinions? Doesn't they tea party stand for a change in how government is run? Something like politicans work for the people the people don't work for them... And yet they paid her to speak at their event.. don't you think someone who supports this tea party so much would just go and speak to help further the cause? And if this tea party is about change and polticans should work for us then why are they paying her to be a speaker? Now That sure is change I can believe in

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also by the way she charged $100,000 to speak at the tea party event. This is the lady that didn't quit her position of governer for personal gain but for the people of Alaska so she wasn't really technically quitting she just so happens to have a book released and go on multiple book and speaking tours all for personal gain... But nooo she didn't quit. She is just helping the real Americans in a different way
Dude... get off your damn soap box... I like how you cast stones because the person you support is a jack ass.

She gave every last dime of that back to the conservative movement.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lastly isn't palin soupposed to represent a different type of poltician? But then again don't almost all polticians write books and give speeches in which they are paid for their thoughts and opinions? Doesn't they tea party stand for a change in how government is run? Something like politicans work for the people the people don't work for them... And yet they paid her to speak at their event.. don't you think someone who supports this tea party so much would just go and speak to help further the cause? And if this tea party is about change and polticans should work for us then why are they paying her to be a speaker? Now That sure is change I can believe in
But she's not currently a practicing politician, she does not currently have any governmental job, her only current position is as a fox political correspondent/commentator. Do you think the tea party expects everyone involved in any way to work for free? did the hotel let them use the meeting room for free?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha... dude, your thoughts are getting more and more comical. The tea party is about principles, and just so happens that Sarah Palin has alot of the same principles, so invite her to speak. Even if she did keep the money.. WHO CARES? You are so hard for your jack ass of an Administration that you just want to cast stones... I didnt know we had Chris Matthews on AM.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I guess I just expected a different reaction. I mean when Obama messes up I admit it. I haven't supported every decision he has made i can agree with alot of the points alot of people make on here but for this instance I thought this was truely commicL and a eff up so pointed out and to my surprise no one else can see the humor or irony of this and are jumping to her defense and I'm nitt picking. It seems this is what you would call the opposite of mainstream media. Here it seems republicans cando no evil and everything a democrat does is outrageous. Now if Obama was in Massachusetts doing his Q&A and had lil cue cards or notes written on his hand Glenn beck would have been all over him and I would imagine alot of people would be nodding along but since it was palin it's no big deal?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I guess I just expected a different reaction. I mean when Obama messes up I admit it. I haven't supported every decision he has made i can agree with alot of the points alot of people make on here but for this instance I thought this was truely commicL and a eff up so pointed out and to my surprise no one else can see the humor or irony of this and are jumping to her defense and I'm nitt picking. It seems this is what you would call the opposite of mainstream media. Here it seems republicans cando no evil and everything a democrat does is outrageous. Now if Obama was in Massachusetts doing his Q&A and had lil cue cards or notes written on his hand Glenn beck would have been all over him and I would imagine alot of people would be nodding along but since it was palin it's no big deal?
The way you talk about it though, it sounds like you are crying... seriously man, it sounds like you have a sandy vagina.

You are comparing apples to refridgerators. Someone who reads a speech word for word no matter what it says on the screen, vs. someone who jotted down some notes on her hand. Hell, if I get up in front of people I need at least bullet points, regardless of how well I know the material.

And I never said I supported Palin for anything more than commentary.

Also, let's refrain from throwing stones, when the media is on your side big guy... you are seriously crying because of a few bloggers... but sure, truth does hurt.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Wouldn't it be nice if a politician would just be upfront and say they have a few notes to help them out on their thought processes because being in front of people can make a person nervous? I think of Reagan, he told reporters he didn't know the answer if he questioned about something and simply didn't know. He didn't give out a 2 paragraph of something that had nothing to do with the question.

Sarah used a couple of notes on her hand to help her out. Obama uses the teleprompter for his whole set up. Put a few notes on Obamas hand and what does he sound like?

This will become a dead horse quickly.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't it be nice if a politician would just be upfront and say they have a few notes to help them out on their thought processes because being in front of people can make a person nervous? I think of Reagan, he told reporters he didn't know the answer if he questioned about something and simply didn't know. He didn't give out a 2 paragraph of something that had nothing to do with the question.

Sarah used a couple of notes on her hand to help her out. Obama uses the teleprompter for his whole set up. Put a few notes on Obamas hand and what does he sound like?

This will become a dead horse quickly.
Man... Good ol Reagan. One of the last truely honest Presidents that we will see.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know if I would say honest with Ronald "I lost my voice" Reagan. I dont think we have seen an honest president in a very long time. Hell, the presidency changed a great deal with Wilson in 1912, and even before that. Honesty is most certainly not a criteria for that job.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know if I would say honest with Ronald "I lost my voice" Reagan. I dont think we have seen an honest president in a very long time. Hell, the presidency changed a great deal with Wilson in 1912, and even before that. Honesty is most certainly not a criteria for that job.
And naturally I can agree with you on the criteria for being honest. But you have your opinions of President Reagan, and I have mine. No one in the last 40 years could even carry his Jock.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last 40 years? my goodness, to think he is the gold standard of that time is downright frightening imo.

Now, if we were to extend that out to 60-70 years I think there might be some others. Hell even a century.

I hate to say it, the last 40 years have been downright awful in that office.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last 40 years? my goodness, to think he is the gold standard of that time is downright frightening imo.

Now, if we were to extend that out to 60-70 years I think there might be some others. Hell even a century.

I hate to say it, the last 40 years have been downright awful in that office.
You can stretch it out further. If you want to talk symantecs, we can do that, otherwise this conversation is pretty much a dead end.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can stretch it out further. If you want to talk symantecs, we can do that, otherwise this conversation is pretty much a dead end.
I am not disagreeing, I was just commenting on how it is sad that Reagan was the shining star of the last 40 years. That in itself tells us how mediocre the last 40 were

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not disagreeing, I was just commenting on how it is sad that Reagan was the shining star of the last 40 years. That in itself tells us how mediocre the last 40 were
That I will not disagree with. Liberty has slowly been erroding whilst Federal Government has been expanding for some time now.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Before you get carried away with my reference to Reagan I want to say that I am not talking about politics in specifics. I am refering to the fact that when Reagan was asked a question and he didn't know the answers he would be straight and say he didn't know. He wouldn't tell you a book of nonsense.

It is hard to hear any politician own up to anything these days otherwise they are percieved as being weak.

Why does Palin do the same thing. When I hear her it seems like she is caught with certain questions and tries to push some things under the rug.

Obama does the same thing. He chooses his words carefully but seems to be indenial of SO many things that he seems to be foolish.

Why can't Sarah just tell her audience straight up she made a few notes to help her trigger her thoughts? Why does Obama have to rely on his monitor ALL the time for his speeches?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
regardless of party, there is no one out there who really offers anything that people want. Sure, many bought into Obama, and many are buying into Palin, but I dont think either one is a solution. There is just so few options sadly.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
regardless of party, there is no one out there who really offers anything that people want. Sure, many bought into Obama, and many are buying into Palin, but I dont think either one is a solution. There is just so few options sadly.
I voted Ron Paul.... you know where that man stands, he definitely pulls no punches. I may not agree with everything he stands on, but I will never get that out of a politician.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Adams, have you read Ron Paul's "The Revolution: A Manifesto?" It made me a big fan of his. Like you, I don't agree with 100% of what he says, but he's definitely on the right track.

AE, I will agree that Palin had some bad interviews during the campaign that hurt her. I also think she was kept on a very tight leash by the McCain Machine. But, in her defense, do you think Joe-freakin'-Bidden is any better??? Come on, this guy is a complete moron. He doesn't know if he's coming or going.

And I'm going to throw my two cents in on Reagan as well...best president in my lifetime thus far. I don't understand why it's such a bad thing that he's the standard by which we judge others in the same office. He was a good president and a good man. Where's the downside?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I love how you guys throw around words like idiot, moron, jack ass, etc. and none of you have accomplished anything close. We just went through 8 years of Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy (Cheny, Bush) with some of the most personal liberty threatening policies ever. btw, how did that strategery work out

I have always said that Ronald Regan was the most effective President that i have witnessed. I didn't agree with a lot of what he did but, the fact is he got what he wanted done even if he had to get shot to do it. Things have changed and the world has changed dramatically in since that time and a lot of the things we are dealing with today are a result of his "effectiveness" or Nancy's determination (take that how ever you wish). All politicians are full of crap even Ron Paul. Let him become a serious candidate and you'll see how full of crap he is and how those ideas of his fall by the wayside as he gets weighed down by reality.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love how you guys throw around words like idiot, moron, jack ass, etc. and none of you have accomplished anything close. We just went through 8 years of Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy (Cheny, Bush) with some of the most personal liberty threatening policies ever. btw, how did that strategery work out

I have always said that Ronald Regan was the most effective President that i have witnessed. I didn't agree with a lot of what he did but, the fact is he got what he wanted done even if he had to get shot to do it. Things have changed and the world has changed dramatically in since that time and a lot of the things we are dealing with today are a result of his "effectiveness" or Nancy's determination (take that how ever you wish). All politicians are full of crap even Ron Paul. Let him become a serious candidate and you'll see how full of crap he is and how those ideas of his fall by the wayside as he gets weighed down by reality.

OH NO... The sky is falling.

Still playing the blame game I see.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
OH NO... The sky is falling.

Still playing the blame game I see.
The sky isn't falling, if you look at the progression of things since I was a teenager (in the dark ages), The sky fell a long time ago. My point it that it's hard to get out of **** when the toilet was clogged before you got there. Frankly I'm sick of all of the back and forth and I've been at this when the most important thing to most of you was Mario getting coins

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sky isn't falling, if you look at the progression of things since I was a teenager (in the dark ages), The sky fell a long time ago. My point it that it's hard to get out of **** when the toilet was clogged before you got there. Frankly I'm sick of all of the back and forth and I've been at this when the most important thing to most of you was Mario getting coins
regardless of the age differential, the oval office has been a septic tanks for decades and unfortunately that is not changing in my lifetime, or anyone elses here. Regardless of Ron Paul, Rand Paul, or even me :lol: the system as is has failed and we have let it happen.

I agree....the sky isnt falling, that happened a long time ago

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if that is the case... then I really hope that type of bitterness doesn't set in when I get that old.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards

Mr. Fastone,

If I think someone is a moron, idiot, jackass, etc. regardless of their "achievements" in life, I'm going to call them a moron, idiot, jackass, etc. I don't think that someone's political office excludes them from being capable of being a tool, which I think Joe Biden soundly qualifies as.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Well, if that is the case... then I really hope that type of bitterness doesn't set in when I get that old.
I'm not really bitter just tired of the nonsense. I remember the "good old days" (which probably weren't as good as we thought, just a hell of a lot better than now) and I continue to hope that things will get better, maybe some of the crap we're going through now may lead to that. Contrary to what a lot of people nowadays think, we're still the best country in the world just not nearly as far and away and good as it could be.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really bitter just tired of the nonsense. I remember the "good old days" (which probably weren't as good as we thought, just a hell of a lot better than now)
no, you just had lower expectations then. Look at what a blue collar worker expected 40 years ago in terms of housing, furniture, electronics, luxury goods etc. Now the unskilled moron brigade thinks its their right to have laptops and cellphones and 3 car garages and etc etc etc even though they barely have a high school education.

Gizmacho

Gizmacho

Awards
:saw: We're doomed! :gore: The zombie invasion has begun!:aargh::rocketwhore:

chaser103

Awards
Telepromter vs handnotes - well I would say President Obama is more dangerous without the Telepromter, just ask the republican house of representatives. I have never seen one guy make an entire party look like a bunch of school kids who just lost their lunch money, without the use of a telepromter. Let be realistic.... all presidents use telepromters because they have to deal with so many different topics and issues everyday. As for Sarah Palin and the hand notes, it doesn't surprise me at all. Let's be honest.... she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Telepromter vs handnotes - well I would say President Obama is more dangerous without the Telepromter, just ask the republican house of representatives. I have never seen one guy make an entire party look like a bunch of school kids who just lost their lunch money, without the use of a telepromter. Let be realistic.... all presidents use telepromters because they have to deal with so many different topics and issues everyday. As for Sarah Palin and the hand notes, it doesn't surprise me at all. Let's be honest.... she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Wow, that was very convincing logic you used there to make your point... :yawn:

Being c0cky and arrogant (Obama to GOP) does not make you correct on issues. As a matter of fact, he didn't do what he should have been there to do - LISTEN. Instead, the cameras were rolling (but we can't get CSPAN coverage of healthcare bill debates) and Obama wanted to project control over the GOP.

As for Palin, no one says she should apply for admission to MENSA, but you just said yourself how "all presidents use teleprompters" (though many other presidents perferred not to use them and delivered speeches via paper notes or index cards). Then what's the difference between hand notes and teleprompters besides the teleprompter feeding you every word of the speech and with notes you have to ad-lib some?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Well the toilet was clogged and overflowing from the clinton era..but bush didnt play the blame game...reguardless of your vierw of him he still showed viable leadership triats the obama has not even attemted to show...responsibility and accountabillity..and mrs obama called barack a great leader becuase he stayed the course his first year..well bushe stayed the course for eight. if obama was a stripper he would be called an artist for it, but if bush was..he would be called a *********, well we all know. but that is the biggest problem with telepromotor obama that people cant stand...he has gotten a pass on everything.
Yeah, right in your opinion

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, don't you disrespect one of the great heroes of my generation. If it weren't for Mario and Luigi you'd be up to your neck in goombas right now!:nono:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the toilet was clogged and overflowing from the clinton era..but bush didnt play the blame game...reguardless of your vierw of him he still showed viable leadership triats the obama has not even attemted to show...responsibility and accountabillity..and mrs obama called barack a great leader becuase he stayed the course his first year..well bushe stayed the course for eight. if obama was a stripper he would be called an artist for it, but if bush was..he would be called a *********, well we all know. but that is the biggest problem with telepromotor obama that people cant stand...he has gotten a pass on everything.
not being pro either party here (as they both are awful) Bush and leadership skills? Kind of like Bush and public speaking skills :rolleyes:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try not to get overly involved here with regards to politics, as discussing that is quite futile imo.

However, you make a lot of very damning statements about a President who has been in office just over 1 year, but offer no evidence for any of it. Care to expand upon it?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY"]YouTube- Bill O'Reilly Flips Out[/ame]

BAHAHAHA!! F*UCKING THING SUCKS!!!

make sure you watch until the very end for his little tantrum..

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I try not to get overly involved here with regards to politics, as discussing that is quite futile imo.

However, you make a lot of very damning statements about a President who has been in office just over 1 year, but offer no evidence for any of it. Care to expand upon it?
+1.

I've read a lot of dogma and rhetoric so far in this thread. Not to mention it looks like a corn field in here with the number of straw man arguements both sides are throwing up.

To say Obama should've listened at the GOP when the republicans have flatly refused to state a viable position on something like healthcare (Under the infinitely questionable, "It's a trap" defense) and when the healthcare issue has been derailed by people who fail to see the irony in comparing Obama to Hitler (A fascist, that's an ultra right wing form of government for those who are hard of thinking) while at the same time saying his goals are deeply rooted in Marxism and socialist mythology (Which is a left wing form of government) and throwing around ridiculous notions of death panels and such while Glenn Beck cries because he "loves his country but he's afraid" in order to ensure that YOUR tax dollars are paying every politician in the country to achieve exactly **** for the next 3 plus years demonstrates your political leanings and nothing else.

If I was a US tax payer like you guys I would be absolutely LIVID at the whole ****ing lot of them. They are all just as useless as each other. No exceptions.

**** the tea party and their left wing equivalents who are only interested in grinding their own axe while ignoring the realities of life for so many americans. You should all be holding your individual senators and congressmen to task regardless of their political affiliation for pissing the last 12 months away thumbing their noses at each other across large richly appointed rooms while your industry, financial sector and economy burn down around their ears.

There are much bigger issues at play in the US now than whether there's a red guy or a blue guy in the round room. You need your government to start governing.

That's my buck-o-five.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palin is a moron... Regardless of notes or teleprompter debates, she does not belong on the political scene just because she has a certain point of view. She has no idea how anything works outside of those views and proves to be very ignorant.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1.

I've read a lot of dogma and rhetoric so far in this thread. Not to mention it looks like a corn field in here with the number of straw man arguements both sides are throwing up.

To say Obama should've listened at the GOP when the republicans have flatly refused to state a viable position on something like healthcare (Under the infinitely questionable, "It's a trap" defense) and when the healthcare issue has been derailed by people who fail to see the irony in comparing Obama to Hitler (A fascist, that's an ultra right wing form of government for those who are hard of thinking) while at the same time saying his goals are deeply rooted in Marxism and socialist mythology (Which is a left wing form of government) and throwing around ridiculous notions of death panels and such while Glenn Beck cries because he "loves his country but he's afraid" in order to ensure that YOUR tax dollars are paying every politician in the country to achieve exactly **** for the next 3 plus years demonstrates your political leanings and nothing else.

If I was a US tax payer like you guys I would be absolutely LIVID at the whole ****ing lot of them. They are all just as useless as each other. No exceptions.

**** the tea party and their left wing equivalents who are only interested in grinding their own axe while ignoring the realities of life for so many americans. You should all be holding your individual senators and congressmen to task regardless of their political affiliation for pissing the last 12 months away thumbing their noses at each other across large richly appointed rooms while your industry, financial sector and economy burn down around their ears.

There are much bigger issues at play in the US now than whether there's a red guy or a blue guy in the round room. You need your government to start governing.

That's my buck-o-five.

Couldnt agree more. To be so blinded by party affiliation at this point is ludicrous. At the end of the day, the fools in DC are all to blame regardless of what color tie they wear

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, don't you disrespect one of the great heroes of my generation. If it weren't for Mario and Luigi you'd be up to your neck in goombas right now!:nono:

Hahahahaha, good point

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ..he had those traits of leadership...i never said he was a great leader..but i compared the leadership qualities he showed to obamas lack of leadership qualities. yeah and bush and public speaking skills is like obama and honesty, or obama and transparency, or obama and liberty..patriotism, or or obama and evethying he is doing..lol..but dont confuse obama as a good public speaker..but better yet as a good public reader, well atleast when he doesnt read other spaekers telepromtor lines and thanking himself(which as egotistical as he is, with his arrogance he probably does wana thank himself,)
Please, GWB's so called leadership skills consisted of Cheny's hand up his ass like Edgar Bergen's was up Charlie McCarthy.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the way from the east to the west
We've got this high society looking down on this very foundation
Constantly reminding us that our actions are the cause of all their problems
Pointing the fingers in every direction
Blaming their own nation for who wins elections
They've never contributed a ****ing thing to the country they love to criticize