Teleprompter vs hand notes.. LOL - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Teleprompter vs hand notes.. LOL

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    to assume that anyone is correct is silly. Rush/Hannity/OReilly were all hanging for the sack of the GWB administration (typically) in similar fashion to Maddow/Matthews/Olberman are with Obama. It is silly nonsense. They refuse to see any other side but their own. The only one I will give credit to is O'Reilly who occassionally will give credit where it is due. However, on the whole, they are all way to reactionary for my taste, and are more part of the problem then the solution

I am glad to see we agree about Beck though. He is a loon
    Pull your head out of your ass you little twit. Because someone listens to someones commentary does not negate their opinion. Considering millions of people listen to each of these people, that means their opinions do not have merit in America? I personally do not care for any of them, but demeaning someones ideals because of some one they listen to... come on now.. don't be such a knob. If you want to refute peoples information, do so, but don't be so nonsensical to say someone is wrong because of their entertainment figures.

I definitely expected more out of you.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Pull your head out of your ass you little twit. Because someone listens to someones commentary does not negate their opinion. Considering millions of people listen to each of these people, that means their opinions do not have merit in America? I personally do not care for any of them, but demeaning someones ideals because of some one they listen to... come on now.. don't be such a knob. If you want to refute peoples information, do so, but don't be so nonsensical to say someone is wrong because of their entertainment figures.

I definitely expected more out of you.
    Wow, someone is cranky. Gotta love the reactionary response that you always give. Not going to get into a pissing match with you, as you are not worth it.

With that said, I am not negating an opinion. What I am doing, is stating that when the basis for someones opinions derives SOLEY from the opinions of a mouth piece like those listed above, then to me, their opinion is WORTHLESS.

See how that worked there? Should I restate it so you most certainly will understand it?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, someone is cranky. Gotta love the reactionary response that you always give. Not going to get into a pissing match with you, as you are not worth it.

With that said, I am not negating an opinion. What I am doing, is stating that when the basis for someones opinions derives SOLEY from the opinions of a mouth piece like those listed above, then to me, their opinion is WORTHLESS.

See how that worked there? Should I restate it so you most certainly will understand it?
    So consequently, since ones opinion influences another's opinion in turn that persons opinion is no longer valid? You haven't refuted any of the ideals, and only attacked the figure heads. The biggest red herring of the thread.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

as you are not worth it.
    Haha... i like that.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So consequently, since ones opinion influences another's opinion in turn that persons opinion is no longer valid? You haven't refuted any of the ideals, and only attacked the figure heads. The biggest red herring of the thread.
    Valid is different that worthless, no?
  6. Board Sponsor

Valid is different that worthless, no?
    Which ever way you want to stroke the words. Condescending one as worthless because of who they enjoy listening to is quite closed minded as well.

So, going to keep harping on the commentators, or actually debate the merits of the actual opinion provided?
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ok, which opinion would you like to debate? you seem so incensed for debate, yet offer no topic
    Also, bear in mind that I was responding to IronFists, who was stating the validity of the fox contingent based on ratings. So my response was directly related to that. Just for clarification
  8. Board Sponsor

ok, which opinion would you like to debate? you seem so incensed for debate, yet offer no topic
    Also, bear in mind that I was responding to IronFists, who was stating the validity of the fox contingent based on ratings. So my response was directly related to that. Just for clarification
    Man, you really do make my head hurt.

Lets recap:
    Iron offered up opinion on some subjects that may or may not have stemmed from information from certain talking heads

You instead of rebutting the statements he made started to attack him personally because he listened to said talking heads

I point out your incongruous nature of the topic and arguments, now you have forgotten your belittlement of iron because he listens to some talking heads

My damn screen is starting to smell like a red herring.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Man, you really do make my head hurt.

Lets recap:
    Iron offered up opinion on some subjects that may or may not have stemmed from information from certain talking heads

You instead of rebutting the statements he made started to attack him personally because he listened to said talking heads

I point out your incongruous nature of the topic and arguments, now you have forgotten your belittlement of iron because he listens to some talking heads

My damn screen is starting to smell like a red herring.

actually, he offered no argument except for "I dislike Obama", which he then proceeded to quote the benefit of Hannity and Rush. So I responded that IMO, neither of their opinion was worth anything regardless of ratings. The counter argument to that, is that since the majority voted Obama, evidently he is great. Get the point?

If your screen smells, may I suggest some cleaner?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mental Health And Vitamin B12 Go Hand In Hand
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. Trenbolone Notes.
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:37 PM
  3. Do strength/muscle size go hand in hand ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM