Teleprompter vs hand notes.. LOL - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Teleprompter vs hand notes.. LOL

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    buuzer0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    295

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    The sky isn't falling, if you look at the progression of things since I was a teenager (in the dark ages), The sky fell a long time ago. My point it that it's hard to get out of **** when the toilet was clogged before you got there. Frankly I'm sick of all of the back and forth and I've been at this when the most important thing to most of you was Mario getting coins
    Hey man, don't you disrespect one of the great heroes of my generation. If it weren't for Mario and Luigi you'd be up to your neck in goombas right now!

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    Well the toilet was clogged and overflowing from the clinton era..but bush didnt play the blame game...reguardless of your vierw of him he still showed viable leadership triats the obama has not even attemted to show...responsibility and accountabillity..and mrs obama called barack a great leader becuase he stayed the course his first year..well bushe stayed the course for eight. if obama was a stripper he would be called an artist for it, but if bush was..he would be called a *********, well we all know. but that is the biggest problem with telepromotor obama that people cant stand...he has gotten a pass on everything.
    not being pro either party here (as they both are awful) Bush and leadership skills? Kind of like Bush and public speaking skills
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I try not to get overly involved here with regards to politics, as discussing that is quite futile imo.

    However, you make a lot of very damning statements about a President who has been in office just over 1 year, but offer no evidence for any of it. Care to expand upon it?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY"]YouTube- Bill O'Reilly Flips Out[/ame]




    BAHAHAHA!! F*UCKING THING SUCKS!!!

    make sure you watch until the very end for his little tantrum..
  5. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I try not to get overly involved here with regards to politics, as discussing that is quite futile imo.

    However, you make a lot of very damning statements about a President who has been in office just over 1 year, but offer no evidence for any of it. Care to expand upon it?
    +1.

    I've read a lot of dogma and rhetoric so far in this thread. Not to mention it looks like a corn field in here with the number of straw man arguements both sides are throwing up.

    To say Obama should've listened at the GOP when the republicans have flatly refused to state a viable position on something like healthcare (Under the infinitely questionable, "It's a trap" defense) and when the healthcare issue has been derailed by people who fail to see the irony in comparing Obama to Hitler (A fascist, that's an ultra right wing form of government for those who are hard of thinking) while at the same time saying his goals are deeply rooted in Marxism and socialist mythology (Which is a left wing form of government) and throwing around ridiculous notions of death panels and such while Glenn Beck cries because he "loves his country but he's afraid" in order to ensure that YOUR tax dollars are paying every politician in the country to achieve exactly **** for the next 3 plus years demonstrates your political leanings and nothing else.

    If I was a US tax payer like you guys I would be absolutely LIVID at the whole ****ing lot of them. They are all just as useless as each other. No exceptions.

    **** the tea party and their left wing equivalents who are only interested in grinding their own axe while ignoring the realities of life for so many americans. You should all be holding your individual senators and congressmen to task regardless of their political affiliation for pissing the last 12 months away thumbing their noses at each other across large richly appointed rooms while your industry, financial sector and economy burn down around their ears.

    There are much bigger issues at play in the US now than whether there's a red guy or a blue guy in the round room. You need your government to start governing.

    That's my buck-o-five.
  6. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Palin is a moron... Regardless of notes or teleprompter debates, she does not belong on the political scene just because she has a certain point of view. She has no idea how anything works outside of those views and proves to be very ignorant.
  7. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    +1.

    I've read a lot of dogma and rhetoric so far in this thread. Not to mention it looks like a corn field in here with the number of straw man arguements both sides are throwing up.

    To say Obama should've listened at the GOP when the republicans have flatly refused to state a viable position on something like healthcare (Under the infinitely questionable, "It's a trap" defense) and when the healthcare issue has been derailed by people who fail to see the irony in comparing Obama to Hitler (A fascist, that's an ultra right wing form of government for those who are hard of thinking) while at the same time saying his goals are deeply rooted in Marxism and socialist mythology (Which is a left wing form of government) and throwing around ridiculous notions of death panels and such while Glenn Beck cries because he "loves his country but he's afraid" in order to ensure that YOUR tax dollars are paying every politician in the country to achieve exactly **** for the next 3 plus years demonstrates your political leanings and nothing else.

    If I was a US tax payer like you guys I would be absolutely LIVID at the whole ****ing lot of them. They are all just as useless as each other. No exceptions.

    **** the tea party and their left wing equivalents who are only interested in grinding their own axe while ignoring the realities of life for so many americans. You should all be holding your individual senators and congressmen to task regardless of their political affiliation for pissing the last 12 months away thumbing their noses at each other across large richly appointed rooms while your industry, financial sector and economy burn down around their ears.

    There are much bigger issues at play in the US now than whether there's a red guy or a blue guy in the round room. You need your government to start governing.

    That's my buck-o-five.

    Couldnt agree more. To be so blinded by party affiliation at this point is ludicrous. At the end of the day, the fools in DC are all to blame regardless of what color tie they wear
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buuzer0 View Post
    Hey man, don't you disrespect one of the great heroes of my generation. If it weren't for Mario and Luigi you'd be up to your neck in goombas right now!

    Hahahahaha, good point
  9. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    Yeah ..he had those traits of leadership...i never said he was a great leader..but i compared the leadership qualities he showed to obamas lack of leadership qualities. yeah and bush and public speaking skills is like obama and honesty, or obama and transparency, or obama and liberty..patriotism, or or obama and evethying he is doing..lol..but dont confuse obama as a good public speaker..but better yet as a good public reader, well atleast when he doesnt read other spaekers telepromtor lines and thanking himself(which as egotistical as he is, with his arrogance he probably does wana thank himself,)
    Please, GWB's so called leadership skills consisted of Cheny's hand up his ass like Edgar Bergen's was up Charlie McCarthy.
  10. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    All the way from the east to the west
    We've got this high society looking down on this very foundation
    Constantly reminding us that our actions are the cause of all their problems
    Pointing the fingers in every direction
    Blaming their own nation for who wins elections
    They've never contributed a ****ing thing to the country they love to criticize
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    No liberal politicians are every wrong, as wrong or even more wrong than a conservative one? I don't care which side of the line you stand on, the end result is the same. Just because someone believes in some issues as you do, it in no way gives insight into who they really are... Doesn't even, for the most part, even prove they actually believe in what they run on.
  12. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    look at his stimulus plan, gm bailout, aig bailout, unemployment, healthcare attempt with blantant bribing, consistent contemp of our nation and apologizing to the world like we messed it up, not taking the responsibility for anything, telling us to bucle down when he spends like crazy,
    If you think the stimulus plan was 'spending like crazy' you evidently have little to no understanding of economics mate. If the bailout didn't happen you'd be seeing Detroit-esque unemployment across the majority of the US. It wasn't about bailing out banks, it's about having a financial system that runs on lending (debt), and when you remove the ability of anyone to lend, the system grinds to a halt and Rome burns. How you'd say Obama hasn't taken responsibility for the ****ty state of affairs when he took over an economy in ruins and has worked as hard as anyone in the globe to sort it out is to be one-eyed in the extreme.

    Reforming healthcare in the US is about creating a system where a country who's healthcare system looks for every last **** in the room to suck (And it does) and yet costs more than any other healthcare system in the world (When many others work much, much better) is changed to cost *less* and deliver better outcomes. That isn't marxist, it's ****ing common sense. A public option isn't socialism, it's government by the people for the people. Something that people in the US don't seem to want (But more importantly understand) anymore. Next time someone uses the term "Marxist" to you, ask them what it means. Dollars to donuts they don't know, they don't know who Marx was and they haven't read any of his writings.

    Seriously man, stop waiting for Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly to tell you what to think.
  13. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    actually the economy wasnt in ruins when he took over.


    remember during the campaign how McCain had to postpone his campaign to head to DC to deal with it?

    Come on now
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2147559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's interesting you mention the unnecessary spending and flying to hawaii considering the RNC just had their convention in Hawaii
  15. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    yeah but a declining economy is not an economy in ruins....our economy now is more of an econmy in ruins..and i am just waitng to se what china is going to do now that mr. ego still met with the dahli lama anyways after the china leaders told him that if he did than they would be done with us and we would have to answer. and if our economy was in ruins, then why make our debt worse and spend money we dont have.. that makes as much since as a guy who just got laid of and has no unemployment truning around and buying a house and going to the bar everynight buying other peoples drinks and eating out 3 meals a day...because thats what deficit spending is right..spending money you dont have when you need to save it. just like how much since it makes for obama to keep telling us americans to tighten our belts and not to go to vegas when throws parties and cookouts with 100 dollar a pound steaks and flys himself and others to hawaii to play golf with friends....that sounds like he really leading by example...and it all comes out of our taxes.
    Like I said buddy you need to do some reading on economics. You clearly don't like Obama and will quite happily snatch at any reason you can to bash him - however tenuous it might be.

    Your assertion that the economy wasn't in ruins when Obama took over demonstrates that you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. You saying about 'counting jobs that weren't directly related to the stimulus as new jobs blah blah' again clearly demonstrates you have no understanding of how the economy impacts upon employment. In your little hotdog stand example, yes the stimulus did help that happen, unless you're talking about the only hotdog stand owner in the US without a shred of personal or business related debt. If the banks couldn't have leant the owner the money to start the business there would be no hotdog stand and ultimately no jobs.

    Your assertion that the US healthcare system is good demonstrates only that you know nothing about that either. The US currently has a healthcare system built on a foundation of trying to find ways out of fixing people - at the maximum possible cost.

    I don't say any of the above to beat up on you mate, only to really sincerely recommend that you go away and do some research on these things, irrespective of your political leanings. Facts are facts regardless of who's talking.

    Like Josh just said, the republicans flew to Hawaii recently too, and you as a guy who was banging the drum about 'not praising one politican for one thing while damning another for the exact same thing' is just as guilty as anyone else is in doing just that.
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2147559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Did the RNC tell everyone to tighten their belts? Are you serious? LOL... One of the main things republicans are against is wastefull spending and are ALWAYS preaching to people to tighten their belts. I think it is the RNC motto.. LOL
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Did the RNC tell everyone to tighten their belts? Are you serious? LOL... One of the main things republicans are against is wastefull spending and are ALWAYS preaching to people to tighten their belts. I think it is the RNC motto.. LOL
    Wait, you do understand that the RNC doesn't charge flights to the Tax budget correct?
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Like I said buddy you need to do some reading on economics. You clearly don't like Obama and will quite happily snatch at any reason you can to bash him - however tenuous it might be.

    Your assertion that the economy wasn't in ruins when Obama took over demonstrates that you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. You saying about 'counting jobs that weren't directly related to the stimulus as new jobs blah blah' again clearly demonstrates you have no understanding of how the economy impacts upon employment. In your little hotdog stand example, yes the stimulus did help that happen, unless you're talking about the only hotdog stand owner in the US without a shred of personal or business related debt. If the banks couldn't have leant the owner the money to start the business there would be no hotdog stand and ultimately no jobs.

    Your assertion that the US healthcare system is good demonstrates only that you know nothing about that either. The US currently has a healthcare system built on a foundation of trying to find ways out of fixing people - at the maximum possible cost.

    I don't say any of the above to beat up on you mate, only to really sincerely recommend that you go away and do some research on these things, irrespective of your political leanings. Facts are facts regardless of who's talking.

    Like Josh just said, the republicans flew to Hawaii recently too, and you as a guy who was banging the drum about 'not praising one politican for one thing while damning another for the exact same thing' is just as guilty as anyone else is in doing just that.
    Your posts do make me crack a smile. Your assertion of economies impact on jobs is somewhat skewed, considering jobs impact economy in a ten fold fashion, not the reverse.

    As for the economy in ruins, that began all the way back to carter with the CRA, and given new legs by Clinton, and completely ignored by Bush, and now exacerbated by Obama.
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your posts do make me crack a smile. Your assertion of economies impact on jobs is somewhat skewed, considering jobs impact economy in a ten fold fashion, not the reverse.

    As for the economy in ruins, that began all the way back to carter with the CRA, and given new legs by Clinton, and completely ignored by Bush, and now exacerbated by Obama.
    Earthworm Jim?! Legendary you are my brother...

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  20. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your posts do make me crack a smile. Your assertion of economies impact on jobs is somewhat skewed, considering jobs impact economy in a ten fold fashion, not the reverse.
    That statement is utter nonsense mate. There is a circular relationship between employment and an economy, you do not have one without the other.
  21. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2147559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think the economy is more based off the consumer. One of the reasons why we had a great economy is because this is one of the few countries that will make and market such non-sense products and an american consumer will have the need to buy such products without really needing it. This is what made our economy so booming. I mean where else can you sell off road vehicles to people who have no intention of ever going off road? This is what the japanese auto industry missed out on. They couldnt understand how we can make an suv, market it for all its off-roading capabilities and sell it to surbaban housewives who have no need for ever driving up the side of a mountain but for some reason need these vehicles. This is what they couldnt understand and what american automakers did. It is the american ability to buy stupid useless things. I mean have you walked through a walmart or target or watched some informercials. We have the freedom to make and market the most ridiculous items and the american consumer will buy these items and we will be successful in selling them. Where else can you find a self rotating ice cream cone? Sure other countries have the ability to make and market these items but only here in america do we have the need and want to buy such things.


    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  22. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    That statement is utter nonsense mate. There is a circular relationship between employment and an economy, you do not have one without the other.
    Oh, I was not doubting that assertion. But your condescending post stating that economy was purely the driving force for jobs is abhorrent to the conversation.
    The Historic PES Legend
  23. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I think the economy is more based off the consumer. One of the reasons why we had a great economy is because this is one of the few countries that will make and market such non-sense products and an american consumer will have the need to buy such products without really needing it. This is what made our economy so booming. I mean where else can you sell off road vehicles to people who have no intention of ever going off road? This is what the japanese auto industry missed out on. They couldnt understand how we can make an suv, market it for all its off-roading capabilities and sell it to surbaban housewives who have no need for ever driving up the side of a mountain but for some reason need these vehicles. This is what they couldnt understand and what american automakers did. It is the american ability to buy stupid useless things. I mean have you walked through a walmart or target or watched some informercials. We have the freedom to make and market the most ridiculous items and the american consumer will buy these items and we will be successful in selling them. Where else can you find a self rotating ice cream cone? Sure other countries have the ability to make and market these items but only here in america do we have the need and want to buy such things.


    Oh that thing is fantastic. Though you do mention Japan, and their penchant for nonsense consumer items is double that of America.

    The Historic PES Legend
  24. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2147559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh that thing is fantastic. Though you do mention Japan, and their penchant for nonsense consumer items is double that of America.

    LMAO... oh my frickin god I so know what I am getting my wife for mothers day.

    Touché sir
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    LMAO... oh my frickin god I so know what I am getting my wife for mothers day.

    Touché sir
    This stuff can go on all day!

    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2147559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    LOL. ohh my..

    Here you go, Have you ever found yourself searching for hours for your remote control. Well have that problem no more!!

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,848
    Rep Power
    2147559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Apparently there is a chinese man name Kenji Kawakami who specilizes in making useless products but they are all a gag and not for sale. Pretty funny I was reading an interview with him and he has some far out things

    Consider his Hay Fever Hat, a strap-on roll of toilet paper that provides allergy sufferers with a continuous supply of tissue that's always close at hand. Or the Portable Zebra Crossing, a roll-up crosswalk that gives you the right of way wherever you want it. And for the busy salaryman, there's the Anywhere Office, a wooden desktop that hangs from the neck, redefining business mobility.
    the article states he has not made a single yen on any product he has made. Its a shame, Im sure if he starts exporting to america he would make a killing

    http://www.japaninc.com/article.php?articleID=762
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  28. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh, I was not doubting that assertion. But your condescending post stating that economy was purely the driving force for jobs is abhorrent to the conversation.
    It's actually a fact champ. You want to see what happens to employment when an economy crashes do some reading on Zimbabwae.
  29. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    It's actually a fact champ. You want to see what happens to employment when an economy crashes do some reading on Zimbabwae.
    Unemployment effects the economy in ways that most people do not visually see. If more people are unemployed, less people pay taxes or have money for spending. Spending money boosts the economy through taxes which is why everything is taxed. The taxed money adds up when everyone shops. If one is unemployed, they live on what is saved or what unemployment departments give them. Therefore, they do not have money to be frivillous, they only buy neccessities. I hope this helps... champ.
    The Historic PES Legend
  30. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Unemployment effects the economy in ways that most people do not visually see. If more people are unemployed, less people pay taxes or have money for spending. Spending money boosts the economy through taxes which is why everything is taxed. The taxed money adds up when everyone shops. If one is unemployed, they live on what is saved or what unemployment departments give them. Therefore, they do not have money to be frivillous, they only buy neccessities. I hope this helps... champ.
    Yep that's the grade school version. When your economy which runs on lending crashes and debt is no longer available your currency crashes, businesses shut down overnight with mass lay offs, because your currency is in the toilet you can't import goods and as has already been stated your entire country runs on imports as your mabufacuting sector is all but dead. Inflation goes absolutely ape**** as a result and only the mega rich can afford anything while the rest of the country falls apart.

    See what employment numbers look like then.
  31. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Yep that's the grade school version. When your economy which runs on lending crashes and debt is no longer available your currency crashes, businesses shut down overnight with mass lay offs, because your currency is in the toilet you can't import goods and as has already been stated your entire country runs on imports as your mabufacuting sector is all but dead. Inflation goes absolutely ape**** as a result and only the mega rich can afford anything while the rest of the country falls apart.

    See what employment numbers look like then.
    Ah, good... round and round it goes.. so you are saying they impact each other now? Glad we got that straightened out turbo. We cool now captain?
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ah, good... round and round it goes.. so you are saying they impact each other now? Glad we got that straightened out turbo. We cool now captain?
    See my post above where you said one was more important than the other and I said it wa a circular relationship. Glad you finally caught up.

    I have no problem with you dude. Just think it's best if you're going to throw your weight around in a discussion it's wise to make sure you aren't talking out of your ass first, but hey it takes all sorts.
  33. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    See my post above where you said one was more important than the other and I said it wa a circular relationship. Glad you finally caught up.

    I have no problem with you dude. Just think it's best if you're going to throw your weight around in a discussion it's wise to make sure you aren't talking out of your ass first, but hey it takes all sorts.
    Love that little condescending attitude you have... kinda cute!

    I never said one didn't impact the other... catch up there smart guy. You assertion was that one only impacted the other.

    So keep on trying to puff up your chest there chief.
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3037

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Wait, you do understand that the RNC doesn't charge flights to the Tax budget correct?
    D, the Daily Show didn't explain to him that the RNC conference is paid for with private funds...
  35. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    289

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Love that little condescending attitude you have... kinda cute!

    I never said one didn't impact the other... catch up there smart guy. You assertion was that one only impacted the other.

    So keep on trying to puff up your chest there chief.
    Not puffing up anything and if I come across as condecending it's because you don't know a damn thing about the mechanics of a global economy when you assert;

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your assertion of economies impact on jobs is somewhat skewed, considering jobs impact economy in a ten fold fashion, not the reverse.
    When it's absolute crap. If what you said was even remotely true then when you had 5% unemployment it would never get any higher than that and everything would keep growing. It's precisely that attitude that caused the financial crisis in the first place. Evidently that particular irony is lost on you.

    I'm happy for you that you're comfortable being ignorant. I won't waste my time trying to get through to you any more as I'm happy to agree to disagree, hell it's your country.
  36. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    hell it's your country.
    Ah, there it is... Nuff said.
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the fact that you use Hannity and Rush as your premise, explains a great deal.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    the fact that you use Hannity and Rush as your premise, explains a great deal.
    Just as anyone who listens to Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews? Your idea of negating someones idea because they listen to a certain commentator is asinine.
    The Historic PES Legend
  39. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Just as anyone who listens to Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews? Your idea of negating someones idea because they listen to a certain commentator is asinine.
    Really? You must be kidding. I agree, Matthews, Maddow, Olberman, O'Reilly, Rush, Hannity are all garbage and jaded and partisan. To use any of these fools as a source of "news" explains why were are in some of the trouble we are in

    Now Adams, feel free to remove panties from rectum

    edit:
    I forgot the worst of them and thats Beck. I have never seen a "news man" who believes in more catastrophes than this guy. I dont believe he actually knows the definition of socialism
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  40. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,384
    Rep Power
    956431

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    are rush and hannity garbage because you dont listen to them? because they are not on the liberal side of things? or because you cannot prove them wrong? or because everyone whos claims they are wrong and can prove it, wont prove it or even go on their show and prove it or discuss it when the invite is clearly open for them too. beck is nuts i will give you that.
    to assume that anyone is correct is silly. Rush/Hannity/OReilly were all hanging for the sack of the GWB administration (typically) in similar fashion to Maddow/Matthews/Olberman are with Obama. It is silly nonsense. They refuse to see any other side but their own. The only one I will give credit to is O'Reilly who occassionally will give credit where it is due. However, on the whole, they are all way to reactionary for my taste, and are more part of the problem then the solution

    I am glad to see we agree about Beck though. He is a loon
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mental Health And Vitamin B12 Go Hand In Hand
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. Trenbolone Notes.
    By Skye in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:37 PM
  3. Do strength/muscle size go hand in hand ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in