Obama-3, Bush-0...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Obama-3, Bush-0...


    So Im watching CNN and Giuliani is on and says we have been attacked 3 times already under Obama and havent had any attacks under Bush.. WTF!?!?!? So since then naturally every station has this single approach of all saying we have been attacked more now then under Bush. I thought these were news reporters, but no they just echo whatever talking point is that day.

    Let me try and recap here to try and get a better understanding of this...

    Under Obama we had:
    Little rock arkansas shooting
    the Fort hood shooting
    the recent underwear bombing attempt

    Under bush we had..
    the DC sniper
    the shoe bomber
    the solider who blew himself and other fellow soliders up in kuwait in 03 I think
    the anthrax attacks
    the shoting at the LA airport
    the guy who drove a SUV into a crowd of people praising the bombers of 9/11 in 06
    Oh and of course 9/11!!!

    Now let me be fair. Bill O'riley did bring up and ask, "what about the shoe bomber", but it was dismissed and didnt count as an attack under Bush because it wasnt sucessful and it didnt happen over our soil it was in the air and was stopped by airline passengers... That sounds totally different then the underwear bomber. Of course the shoe bomber one doesnt count.

    News is such a joke now-a-days





    NOTE: This is not intended to be a Bush VS Obama thread such showing the stupidity of the news and how they report to the american people as if we are idiots. I mean this is their job to research facts and report back those facts to us. Not hear a talking point and all run with it without any real reasoning but to just talk. I dont know why I even watch TV anymore, its a little insulting
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Care for news reports = 0. This is because of this very reason

    I care about people and helping them though
    •   
       


  3. I'll agree the media is crap.

  4. I figured out why Giulliani's math was off:

    Maybe during the Bush years he was watching certain media outlets(cnn,nbc,cbs,abc) who more often than not, describe the above mentioned incidents as committed by "Lone, sexually frustrated nuts"etc. (Thanks Chris-thrill up my leg- Mattews, Keith Olberman, Katie Couric, Harry Smith) and rightly so, didnt count those as "attacks on America".

    Then he switched to FOX when Obama came in

  5. Well, this was all explained on the Colbert Report. I'll see if I can find the video. You'll laugh hard.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Well, this was all explained on the Colbert Report. I'll see if I can find the video. You'll laugh hard.
    Lol.. I would love to see his spin on it. Please post when you find it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Lol.. I would love to see his spin on it. Please post when you find it
    been looking for it, it was some what of a recent episode and the premise was explaining why Obama had X number of terror acts and bush did not, lowest score wins and Bush had -1 and Obama 3 I think. The way they spun what counts and doesn't count, why, how etc was like staring at an M. C. Escher drawing or following Abbott and Costello's Who's on First...lol

    I'll keep looking.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. We have fox news here in the morning. Its a joke.

    The only thing they get right is the weather, after the fact.

    lol.

  9. I just don't get the whole exploding garments angle. Exploding shoes, exploding underwear. It's like Versace went nuts or something. What are they gonna do next, eat a ton of bean burritos before boarding and try to light the farts?

  10. CDB was later arrested and deported for what was called "A step-by-step method on green house terrorism"

  11. "...deported to Yemen, whereupon he began importing cabbage and bratwurst in record amounts, at once revitalizing the world economy and leading to the new TSA guideline that requires all travelers to eat five pounds of Velveta at least four hours before flying."

  12. I just got constipated reading that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I just got constipated reading that.
    Exactly the strategy. When you land a TSA employee making minimum wage will punch you in the gut so you can poo and pass gas again. Safety first.

  14. i wish "reporters" would change their job description to "opinionators". i think modern "reporters" cast a black eye on the profession.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It was Daily Show with the commentary

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_419979.html
    If you were referring to my post, no.. it was definitely The Colbert Report, not the Daily Show, but it'll work..haha.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  16. Oh okay, thought it was a mistake since Jon Stewart did the same thing.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iron fists View Post
    And 9-11 was a result of the clinton administration, not bush..remember it did happen 1-2 mnths after bush was in office.
    Try 8 months!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    Try 8 months!
    From a plan that was admittedly in the works for approx 3 years.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    From a plan that was admittedly in the works for approx 3 years.
    Then I'm sure you will admit everything with the economy up to today is the fault of the Bush administration.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    Then I'm sure you will admit everything with the economy up to today is the fault of the Bush administration.
    I'm sure he won't

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I'm sure he won't
    And who the **** are you to put words in my mouth?
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    Then I'm sure you will admit everything with the economy up to today is the fault of the Bush administration.
    I never denied Bush was the major contributor to the economy, only to be exastrabated two fold by the stupid ass stimulus passed by Bush, then the follow up abomination TARP.

    I am guessing you are someone who worships at the feet of liberal ideology, and subsequently their figure head?
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. It's all everybody else's fault when it's bad and all by your design when it's good. Politics 101

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It's all everybody else's fault when it's bad and all by your design when it's good. Politics 101
    Exactly the point.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It's all everybody else's fault when it's bad and all by your design when it's good. Politics 101
    Right on! Think I learned that on south park.

  26. forget obama. everyone blames bush, but he played the cards he got delt. obama has promised us (as Americans, not republicans or democrats) alot of things, but him and his cronies have yet to fix this nations economic situation. instead they try to put in stupid ass health care bills thats gonna break the country even more. and forget the news, they are biased (not just fox, stupid ass c span and cnn are too dont even argue)

    and as for the tally of everything bad thats happened under both presidents.. they couldnt personally do **** about it. people think the president runs the whole damn country. 9/11 was not bushs fault, it was our nations security. and the forth hood shooting wasnt obamas fault. people are so gullible by what liberal news preaches...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    Then I'm sure you will admit everything with the economy up to today is the fault of the Bush administration.
    Bush and Clinton, but especially Bush for his 'saving' us from the last recession. What we're seeing now is the ultimate unwinding of the imbalances that occurred during the Clinton years which Bush, like the moronic ******* that he is, and Greenspan, like the arrogant ******* he is, decided to give us a 'soft landing' from. Which is economic jargon for pushing the same policies that caused the problem even further to generate even more false prosperity to delay and/or cover up the ****storm that would inevitably arrive, though hopefully not in their administrations. There is no way to slow down and/or stop a bubble, it either pops or keeps going, period.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Bush and Clinton, but especially Bush for his 'saving' us from the last recession. What we're seeing now is the ultimate unwinding of the imbalances that occurred during the Clinton years which Bush, like the moronic ******* that he is, and Greenspan, like the arrogant ******* he is, decided to give us a 'soft landing' from. Which is economic jargon for pushing the same policies that caused the problem even further to generate even more false prosperity to delay and/or cover up the ****storm that would inevitably arrive, though hopefully not in their administrations. There is no way to slow down and/or stop a bubble, it either pops or keeps going, period.
    Agreed. The concept started as far back as Carter, and Clinton gave the CRA new legs, and even when the problem was being seen in the Bush Era, instead of repealing the ****ty CRA, and tackling the heart of the banking problems, the dumb ass just threw money at it. Now Obama is taking that same path, but throwing more and more and more and more money at it... eventually we will have to stop throwing money at it, then we will be left with a dollar that is equivelent to a peso and a recession that is dragged along for years to come.
    The Historic PES Legend

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Agreed. The concept started as far back as Carter, and Clinton gave the CRA new legs, and even when the problem was being seen in the Bush Era, instead of repealing the ****ty CRA, and tackling the heart of the banking problems, the dumb ass just threw money at it. Now Obama is taking that same path, but throwing more and more and more and more money at it... eventually we will have to stop throwing money at it, then we will be left with a dollar that is equivelent to a peso and a recession that is dragged along for years to come.
    Absolutely. This is a case of piss poor leadership going back decades. It is not the blame soley on Obama/Bush etc... however, they did diddley pooh to tackle the issue and face the trouble head on

    they all suck
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. And this is Bush's Brain?
    By zbtboy in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:33 PM
  2. Looks like the Dems have Bush by the bush
    By Chad in forum Politics
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM
  3. Bush drunk?
    By Grunt76 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 06:12 PM
  4. Bush and exercise
    By Christoph in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 03:07 PM
  5. Bush Knows the Truth
    By INFOHAZARD in forum Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Log in
Log in