How serious are Al-Qaida threats against USA?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I saw some douchebag interviewing Howard on the BBC. The douche that was interviewing him was basically accusing him of being a racist by saying that "If you want Islamic law, move to Saudi Arabia." He accused him of being anti-immigrant. When Howard mentioned how the economy was booming under his admin, of course the dipsh!t interviewer said "Sure, and you turned Austrailia into one of the dirtiest asian nations in terms of greenhouse emissions!" It was almost comical. Basically, if you're not a libby, you can't do anything right. Economic prosperity = destroying the environment. Refusing to allow one group to impose their will on the rest of the country = anti-immigration.

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    that was a great typo!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    I saw some douchebag interviewing Howard on the BBC. The douche that was interviewing him was basically accusing him of being a racist by saying that "If you want Islamic law, move to Saudi Arabia." He accused him of being anti-immigrant. When Howard mentioned how the economy was booming under his admin, of course the dipsh!t interviewer said "Sure, and you turned Austrailia into one of the dirtiest asian nations in terms of greenhouse emissions!" It was almost comical. Basically, if you're not a libby, you can't do anything right. Economic prosperity = destroying the environment. Refusing to allow one group to impose their will on the rest of the country = anti-immigration.
    in the face of such tom-douchery, thank goodness the DRSE are here

4. After 9/11. I take any type of threat seriously. I for one won't get caught underestimating them.

Hate can drive people very far.
    I'm Back...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bomb Threats at School
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:15 AM
  2. Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons Inside U.S.
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 03:57 PM
  3. Al-Qaida May Use Mexico to Smuggle Nukes
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 02:38 PM
  4. Al-Qaida ally attended fund-raiser for Kerry
    By goldylight in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 11:06 AM