How serious are Al-Qaida threats against USA?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    Not if you include both the active participants and those that sympathize with them. You could be looking at north of 10%. Then, you're talking in excess of 100 million people.
    That would be pretty friggin disproportionate compared to other religions.
    however, I was responding to the statement about a high precentage, which is incorrect. We must understand the size of the religion in terms of populace, therefore it is a small percentage.

We are really splitting hairs here.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

2. Not really. It would be interesting to see what the % is of extremists among other religions. You also have to have a consistent definition of what an extremist is. If you look at the life that muhammed actually led, it's not hard to see how some of his followers could have the views and carry out the acts that they do. Muhammed himself was a warlord and a tyrrant.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    Not really. It would be interesting to see what the % is of extremists among other religions. You also have to have a consistent definition of what an extremist is. If you look at the life that muhammed actually led, it's not hard to see how some of his followers could have the views and carry out the acts that they do. Muhammed himself was a warlord and a tyrrant.
    the same could be said for Moses as well, so with that in mind, it does truly show how subjective the idea of extremist could be.

The teachings of Muhammad are in now way indicative of an extremist.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ... who breed like rabbis...

5. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    PM Howard was the sh!t! The lefty media hated him, so that tells you he was doing something right!

BTW jake. Off the subject, but are you trying to say that aborigines don't get you worked up at all?
    the aborigines are small in number and steadily knocking themselves out with solvant abuse. They have little political or religious angle, just out for a handout. Most can live with that.

Howard was the Sh1t! Economic wizard set us up to weather any economic storm, now this new jerkoff is flushing us down the toilet with the rest of the world.
    •   

6. I saw some douchebag interviewing Howard on the BBC. The douche that was interviewing him was basically accusing him of being a racist by saying that "If you want Islamic law, move to Saudi Arabia." He accused him of being anti-immigrant. When Howard mentioned how the economy was booming under his admin, of course the dipsh!t interviewer said "Sure, and you turned Austrailia into one of the dirtiest asian nations in terms of greenhouse emissions!" It was almost comical. Basically, if you're not a libby, you can't do anything right. Economic prosperity = destroying the environment. Refusing to allow one group to impose their will on the rest of the country = anti-immigration.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    that was a great typo!

8. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    I saw some douchebag interviewing Howard on the BBC. The douche that was interviewing him was basically accusing him of being a racist by saying that "If you want Islamic law, move to Saudi Arabia." He accused him of being anti-immigrant. When Howard mentioned how the economy was booming under his admin, of course the dipsh!t interviewer said "Sure, and you turned Austrailia into one of the dirtiest asian nations in terms of greenhouse emissions!" It was almost comical. Basically, if you're not a libby, you can't do anything right. Economic prosperity = destroying the environment. Refusing to allow one group to impose their will on the rest of the country = anti-immigration.
    in the face of such tom-douchery, thank goodness the DRSE are here

9. After 9/11. I take any type of threat seriously. I for one won't get caught underestimating them.

Hate can drive people very far.
    I'm Back...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bomb Threats at School
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:15 AM
  2. Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons Inside U.S.
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 02:57 PM
  3. Al-Qaida May Use Mexico to Smuggle Nukes
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 01:38 PM
  4. Al-Qaida ally attended fund-raiser for Kerry
    By goldylight in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 10:06 AM