Awards
  • Established
Do I?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You probably helped Obama when you screamed that out the other day! Thanks!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
At least he voiced what most American's are thinking.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't think most Americans think he is lying then you aren't being honest with yourself. That isn't a Obama slam... It's just what most people think about politicians in general.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't think most Americans think he is lying then you aren't being honest with yourself. That isn't a Obama slam... It's just what most people think about politicians in general.
And moreso on that specific point - there are going to be crappy about verification of citizenship as they are in general now, so many will slip through and take advantage.

Also if we had a single payer system then tax dollars will pay all medical bills. And if illegal aliens go to a hospital for an emergency visit and dont/cant pay for it guess what? The rates go up for everyone else to pass along that cost, which goes to the single payer - the US tax payer.

The part where someone else should have yelled out you lie was when he said that he won't sign a bill that raises the deficit by a dime. I guess unless he meant he's expecting it to raise the deficit by a few hundred billion dollars, which isn't a dime.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
And moreso on that specific point - there are going to be crappy about verification of citizenship as they are in general now, so many will slip through and take advantage.

Also if we had a single payer system then tax dollars will pay all medical bills. And if illegal aliens go to a hospital for an emergency visit and dont/cant pay for it guess what? The rates go up for everyone else to pass along that cost, which goes to the single payer - the US tax payer.

The part where someone else should have yelled out you lie was when he said that he won't sign a bill that raises the deficit by a dime. I guess unless he meant he's expecting it to raise the deficit by a few hundred billion dollars, which isn't a dime.
I guess someone could have yelled "You Lie" when Bush proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq or maybe he should have yelled "You Lie" when being informed about the fake ass WMD's that were supposedly there. And so it goes........

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess someone could have yelled "You Lie" when Bush proclaimed "Mission Accomplished" in Iraq or maybe he should have yelled "You Lie" when being informed about the fake ass WMD's that were supposedly there. And so it goes........
Nah, they called him Nazi for 8 years....and it got zero coverage in the national news..

Oh and Harry Reid's, "he's a liar and a loser" comment as well....but I didn't see that on the national news either...

..or when Code Pink interrupted almost every State of the Union or national Presidential speech..but they were described as patriots and honorable anti-war protestors for interrupting the sanctity of Congress. Or Cindy Sheehan which in Bush's years was a hero...but now not so much since she's protesting Obama....

Or When MoveOn sponsored this gem:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpxmYvlLKXo"]YouTube - Bush Hitler[/ame]

And so it goes...round and round...but now its your guy and I guess you don't like that...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fake ass WMDs that all the heads of state of all the other nations on the globe also believed were there you mean?

And didn't I say that it applies equally to all politicians anytime they are speaking anyhow? :D

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
they could have.

but this is the first time the rights have had to have a militant approach because the lefts are set on pushing through their agenda, even when nobody wants it but them.

dont take it from me. The lefts themselves had said they will pass their healthcare bill by the end of the year without right support

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your posts are always a treat. The good ol' Bush did this, and Bush did that to validate the short comings of your pick.

Not to mention I seen Sarin/VX and many other biological weapons in Iraq with my own eyes.. but that doesn't help MSNBC's case to push forth their agenda.

Heavens1st

Awards
Joe Wilson has every right to call Obama out. The president has yet let any of us READ the facts in the heath care plan. They've already declared HR3200 to be moot and non-representative of the actual "plan" in question. Obama's got the HOUSE and SENATE, so put the cards on the table and let the people read the bill. Obama needs to end his little rain dance before the storm really hits

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Joe Wilson has every right to call Obama out. The present has yet let any of us READ the facts in the heath care plan. They've already declared HR3200 to be moot and non-representative of the actual "plan" in question. Obama's got the HOUSE and SENATE, so put the cards on the table and let the people read the bill. Obama needs to end his little rain dance before the storm really hits

True. But regardless of healthcare, I think Obama is the catalyst for us to join with the EU.

Heavens1st

Awards
True. But regardless of healthcare, I think Obama is the catalyst for us to join with the EU.
That's nothing to worry about, we have Billions to support the EU too! And since the U.S. shares most the NATO burden itself, I think it's only fair we support another useless organization.. :pat:

We should stay away from any organization that involves France, Germany, Italy at this point and start an exclusive organization with the US, UK, Canada and a few others....

Heavens1st

Awards

What banana-head Obama's not telling is, he's going to give illegals citizenship anyways. So once amnesty is given to illegals then they'll have government health care, right-out in the open. And any loop-holes would be exploited to give citizenship, by all these advocates of illegals anyways.

All paid for by the taxpayer dollar...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
What banana-head Obama's not telling is, he's going to give illegals citizenship anyways. So once amnesty is given to illegals then they'll have government health care, right-out in the open. And any loop-holes would be exploited to give citizenship, by all these advocates of illegals anyways.

All paid for by the taxpayer dollar...
banana head... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Your posts are always a treat. The good ol' Bush did this, and Bush did that to validate the short comings of your pick.

Not to mention I seen Sarin/VX and many other biological weapons in Iraq with my own eyes.. but that doesn't help MSNBC's case to push forth their agenda.
I'm glad you enjoy my posts. btw, I don't watch MSNBC or CNN exclusively like most of you worship FOX News.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Joe Wilson has every right to call Obama out. The president has yet let any of us READ the facts in the heath care plan. They've already declared HR3200 to be moot and non-representative of the actual "plan" in question. Obama's got the HOUSE and SENATE, so put the cards on the table and let the people read the bill. Obama needs to end his little rain dance before the storm really hits
There are also tax increases in the "health" bill as well. Things that have nothing to do with health are in there. The majority of American people IMO do not want this type of change. Polls show 80% are satisfied with current health care compared to "obama care".

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
There are also tax increases in the "health" bill as well. Things that have nothing to do with health are in there. The majority of American people IMO do not want this type of change. Polls show 80% are satisfied with current health care compared to "obama care".
As we all know polls can say whatever they are programed to say. btw, when was the last time any of you voted in a poll.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
As we all know polls can say whatever they are programed to say. btw, when was the last time any of you voted in a poll.
Just like any media outlet or party can tell or say anything they want, as long as its what the public wants to hear, right?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:reporter:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how you keep portraying the same stuff you act like you're up in arms about.

So, if we have a differing point of view we must be ignorant and uninformed non-voters. Otherwise we would see the light and agree with you...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how you keep portraying the same stuff you act like you're up in arms about.

So, if we have a differing point of view we must be ignorant and uninformed non-voters. Otherwise we would see the light and agree with you...
Its a tactic Obama and many liberals have been finely honing. try to marginalize you as a rabble rouser, like they tried to say about people actually wanting answers at town halls. Or try to marginalize you by calling you racist, or ignorant, or whatever.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Its a tactic Obama and many liberals have been finely honing. try to marginalize you as a rabble rouser, like they tried to say about people actually wanting answers at town halls. Or try to marginalize you by calling you racist, or ignorant, or whatever.
indeed.

they make people who want to be informed the enemy.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
good pictures. some of those signs are hilarious, but true.

the one that got me is what you can do for you country not your president.
That was the one that stood out to me as well! I regret that I could not participate, but the sheer number of people on the lawn was inspiring. It's amazing how easily the turnout was denied by the President and his staff.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
That was the one that stood out to me as well! I regret that I could not participate, but the sheer number of people on the lawn was inspiring. It's amazing how easily the turnout was denied by the President and his staff.

yup. its bull**** how they blatantly control media so that people will never hear about it, or it will be dumbed down to say all these people are radicals. Do people know why we revolted and left england in the first place 200 years ago??? Not because of the king, it was because of his parlor making all the bull**** laws and doing things that were ridiculous.
When did it become okay to have CZARS in America.
My great grandfather passed away early yesterday morning, Jesus bless his soul....but guess what I'm happy he went now. Before he gets neglected in the new AWESOME healthcare system.

In less seriousnes...I hope Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Obama, Pelosi, Geithner and the rest of those clowns in the face.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've had Czars for a looooong time now... Regan era if I'm not mistaken.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recent in the timeline of our country but not so much when people try and say that Obama was somehow the creator. Been around for a couple of decades.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but Reagan only had 1 if I recall correctly, Obama doubled the number that Bush had

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing like the power of the executive branch gaining more and more power without being vetted by congress. No matter who it is under, dems, pubs, indys... Czars are unconstitutional... bottom line.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like the power of the executive branch gaining more and more power without being vetted by congress. No matter who it is under, dems, pubs, indys... Czars are unconstitutional... bottom line.
Nobody gives a **** about the constitution and what it does and does not authorize. If they did we wouldn't have 90% of our current government.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody gives a **** about the constitution and what it does and does not authorize. If they did we wouldn't have 90% of our current government.
Not to mentions any one of the failing federal social programs we "Enjoy" today. Every power has been stripped of the state.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Or the one that proceeded it, or for that matter the one that allowed Joe McCarthy his Nazi few years of fame and persecution.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Or the one that proceeded it, or for that matter the one that allowed Joe McCarthy his Nazi few years of fame and persecution.
By current government I meant the one that exists now going roughly back to Lincoln, if not further.

Not everything is about Obama.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By current government I meant the one that exists now going roughly back to Lincoln, if not further.

Not everything is about Obama.
My new book coming out "The Era of Arrogance" :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When a politician guarantees a bill will pass before it is written... you might be close to tyranny...

Awards
Wilson should not have apologized.Obama spent half his speech up to that point calling the reps. liers then dems. get upset when someone returns the favor.And Obama was lieing. Even the congressional research service said this bill could allow illegals to be covered. I was talking to a guy about this situation and he said," this has never happened before.Reps should be more civil".I asked him if he knew dems booed Bush when he gave his speech or that 2 dems had stood on the floor of the house and called Bush a lier.He said," well he was". How do you argue with someone who doesn't even know they just destroyed their own arguement about civility.I just laughed and walked away.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wilson should not have apologized.Obama spent half his speech up to that point calling the reps. liers then dems. get upset when someone returns the favor.And Obama was lieing. Even the congressional research service said this bill could allow illegals to be covered.I was talking to a guy about this situation and he said this has never happened before.Reps should be more civil.I asked him if he knew dems booed Bush when he gave his speech or that 2 dems had stood on the floor of the house and called Bush a lier.He said," well he was". How do you argue with someone who doesn't even know they just destroyed their own arguement about civility.I just laughed and walked away.
The stupid is strong in this country.