You lie!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    As we all know polls can say whatever they are programed to say. btw, when was the last time any of you voted in a poll.
    Yesterday.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    As we all know polls can say whatever they are programed to say. btw, when was the last time any of you voted in a poll.
    at least once a month
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Funny how you keep portraying the same stuff you act like you're up in arms about.

So, if we have a differing point of view we must be ignorant and uninformed non-voters. Otherwise we would see the light and agree with you...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Funny how you keep portraying the same stuff you act like you're up in arms about.

So, if we have a differing point of view we must be ignorant and uninformed non-voters. Otherwise we would see the light and agree with you...
    Its a tactic Obama and many liberals have been finely honing. try to marginalize you as a rabble rouser, like they tried to say about people actually wanting answers at town halls. Or try to marginalize you by calling you racist, or ignorant, or whatever.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its a tactic Obama and many liberals have been finely honing. try to marginalize you as a rabble rouser, like they tried to say about people actually wanting answers at town halls. Or try to marginalize you by calling you racist, or ignorant, or whatever.
    indeed.

they make people who want to be informed the enemy.

7. David Axelrod says we are wrong when he sees this:

912 March on Washington
    More pictures

How can you argue with such sound judgement?...

8. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    David Axelrod says we are wrong when he sees this:

912 March on Washington
    More pictures

How can you argue with such sound judgement?...

good pictures. some of those signs are hilarious, but true.

the one that got me is what you can do for you country not your president.

9. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    good pictures. some of those signs are hilarious, but true.

the one that got me is what you can do for you country not your president.
    That was the one that stood out to me as well! I regret that I could not participate, but the sheer number of people on the lawn was inspiring. It's amazing how easily the turnout was denied by the President and his staff.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    That was the one that stood out to me as well! I regret that I could not participate, but the sheer number of people on the lawn was inspiring. It's amazing how easily the turnout was denied by the President and his staff.

yup. its bull**** how they blatantly control media so that people will never hear about it, or it will be dumbed down to say all these people are radicals. Do people know why we revolted and left england in the first place 200 years ago??? Not because of the king, it was because of his parlor making all the bull**** laws and doing things that were ridiculous.
    When did it become okay to have CZARS in America.
    My great grandfather passed away early yesterday morning, Jesus bless his soul....but guess what I'm happy he went now. Before he gets neglected in the new AWESOME healthcare system.

In less seriousnes...I hope Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Obama, Pelosi, Geithner and the rest of those clowns in the face.

11. We've had Czars for a looooong time now... Regan era if I'm not mistaken.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    We've had Czars for a looooong time now... Regan era if I'm not mistaken.
    fairly recent in the long scheme.

13. Recent in the timeline of our country but not so much when people try and say that Obama was somehow the creator. Been around for a couple of decades.

14. yeah, but Reagan only had 1 if I recall correctly, Obama doubled the number that Bush had

15. Drug Czar, yeah the one I think...

16. Nothing like the power of the executive branch gaining more and more power without being vetted by congress. No matter who it is under, dems, pubs, indys... Czars are unconstitutional... bottom line.
    The Historic PES Legend

17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Nothing like the power of the executive branch gaining more and more power without being vetted by congress. No matter who it is under, dems, pubs, indys... Czars are unconstitutional... bottom line.
    Nobody gives a **** about the constitution and what it does and does not authorize. If they did we wouldn't have 90% of our current government.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Nobody gives a **** about the constitution and what it does and does not authorize. If they did we wouldn't have 90% of our current government.
    Not to mentions any one of the failing federal social programs we "Enjoy" today. Every power has been stripped of the state.
    The Historic PES Legend

19. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Or the one that proceeded it, or for that matter the one that allowed Joe McCarthy his Nazi few years of fame and persecution.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Or the one that proceeded it, or for that matter the one that allowed Joe McCarthy his Nazi few years of fame and persecution.
    By current government I meant the one that exists now going roughly back to Lincoln, if not further.

Not everything is about Obama.

21. Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    By current government I meant the one that exists now going roughly back to Lincoln, if not further.

Not everything is about Obama.
    My new book coming out "The Era of Arrogance"
    The Historic PES Legend

22. When a politician guarantees a bill will pass before it is written... you might be close to tyranny...
    The Historic PES Legend

23. Wilson should not have apologized.Obama spent half his speech up to that point calling the reps. liers then dems. get upset when someone returns the favor.And Obama was lieing. Even the congressional research service said this bill could allow illegals to be covered. I was talking to a guy about this situation and he said," this has never happened before.Reps should be more civil".I asked him if he knew dems booed Bush when he gave his speech or that 2 dems had stood on the floor of the house and called Bush a lier.He said," well he was". How do you argue with someone who doesn't even know they just destroyed their own arguement about civility.I just laughed and walked away.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 416 View Post
    Wilson should not have apologized.Obama spent half his speech up to that point calling the reps. liers then dems. get upset when someone returns the favor.And Obama was lieing. Even the congressional research service said this bill could allow illegals to be covered.I was talking to a guy about this situation and he said this has never happened before.Reps should be more civil.I asked him if he knew dems booed Bush when he gave his speech or that 2 dems had stood on the floor of the house and called Bush a lier.He said," well he was". How do you argue with someone who doesn't even know they just destroyed their own arguement about civility.I just laughed and walked away.
    The stupid is strong in this country.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

25. The irony is as well...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:34 AM
  2. You Are Being Lied to About Pirates
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:21 AM
  3. You guys must be lying.
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
  4. Has this ever happened to you.... don't lie.
    By prld2gr8ns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 08:57 PM
  5. How many of you guys lie about your....
    By LCSULLA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 09:38 AM