>>> you decide to do with the information is up to you. If you chose to
>>> share this email with others I do ask that you DELETE my email
>>> address before you forward this on.
>>>
>>> On Wednesday, August 5th it was announced locally that the President
would be coming here. There are many groups here that are against his
>>> healthcare and huge spending so those groups began talking and
>>> deciding on what they were going to do. The White House would not
>>> release ANY details other than the date.
>>>
>>> On about Tuesday Bill found out that they would be holding the
>>> "Town Hall" at the airport. (This is only because Bill knows
>>> EVERYONE at the airport) Our airport is actually located outside of
>>> Belgrade (tiny
>>> town) in a very remote location. Nothing is around there. They
>>> chose to use a hangar that is the most
>>> remotely located hangar. You could not pick a more remote location,
>>> and you can not get to it easily. It is totally secluded from the
>>> public.
>>>
>>> FYI: We have many areas in Belgrade and Bozeman which could have
>>> held a large amount of folks with sufficient parking. (gymnasiums/
>>> auditoriums). All of which have chairs and tables, and would not
>>> have to be SHIPPED IN!! $$$$$
>>>
>>> During the week, cargo by the TONS was being shipped in constantly.
>>> Airport employees could not believe how it just kept coming. Though
>>> it was our President coming several expressed how excessive it was,
>>> especially during a recession. $$$$$
>>>
>>> Late Tuesday/early Wednesday the 12th, they said that tickets
>>> would be handed out on Thursday 9am at two locations and the
>>> president would be arriving around 12:30 Friday.
>>>
>>> Thursday morning about 600 tickets were passed out. However, 1500
>>> were printed at a Local printing shop per White House request.
>>> Hmmmm......900 tickets just DISAPPEARED.
>>>
>>> This same morning someone called into the radio from the local UPS
>>> branch and said that THOUSANDS of Dollars of Lobster were shipped
>>> in for Obama. Montana has some of the best beef in the nation!!!
>>> And it would have been really wonderful to help out the local
>>> economy. Anyone heard of the Recession?? Just think...with all of
>>> the traveling the White House is doing. $$$$$ One can only imagine
>>> what else we are paying for.
>>>
>>> On Friday Bill and I got out to the airport about 10:45am. The
>>> groups that wanted to protest Obama's spending and healthcare had
>>> gotten a permit to protest and that area was roped off. But that
>>> was not to be. A large bus carrying SEIU (Service Employees
>>> International Union) members drove up onto the
>>> area (illegal) and unloaded right there. It was quite a commotion
>>> and there were specifically 2 SEIU men
>>> trying to make trouble and start a fight. Police did get involved
>>> and arrested the one man but they said they did no t have the
>>> manpower to remove the SEIU crowd.
>>>
>>> The SEIU crowd was very organized and young. About 99% were under
>>> the age of 30 and they were not locals! They had bullhorns and
>>> PROFESSIONALLY made signs. Some even wore preprinted T-shirts. Oh,
>>> and Planned Parenthood folks were with them.....professing abortion
>>> rights with their T-shirts and
>>> preprinted signs. (BTW, all these folks did have a permit to
>>> protest in ANOTHER area)
>>>
>>> Those against healthcare/spending moved away from the SEIU crowd to
>>> avoid confrontation. They were orderly and respectful. Even though
>>> SEIU kept coming over and walking through, continuing to be very
>>> intimidating and aggressive at the direction of the one SEIU man.
>>>
>>> So we had Montana folks from ALL OVER the state with their homemade
>>> signs and their DOGS with homemade signs. We had cowboys, nurses,
>>> doctors you name it. There was even a guy from Texas who had
>>> been driving through. He found out about the occasion, went to the
>>> store, made a sign, and came to protest.
>>>
>>> If you are wondering about the press.....Well, all of the major
>>> networks were over by that remote hangar I mentioned. They were
>>> conveniently parked on the other side of the buildings FAR away.
>>> None of these crowds were even visible to them. I have my doubts
>>> that they knew anything about the crowds.
>>>
>>> We did have some local news media around us from this state and
>>> Idaho. Speaking of the local
>>> media...they were invited. However, all questions were to be turned
>>> into the White House in advance of the event. Wouldn't want anyone
>>> to have to think off the top of their head.
>>>
>>> It was very obvious that it was meant to be totally controlled by
>>> the White House. Everything was orchestrated down to the last
>>> detail to make it appear that Montana is just crazy for Obama and
>>> government healthcare. Even those people that talked about their
>>> insurance woes........the White House called our local HRDC (Human
>>> Resource and Development Committee) and asked for names. Then the
>>> White House asked those folks to come. Smoke and
>>> mirrors...EVERYTHING was staged!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> I am very dismayed about what I learned about our current White
>>> House. The amount of control and manipulation was unbelievable. I
>>> felt I was not living in the United States of America, more like
>>> the USSR!! I was physically nauseous. Bill and I have been around
>>> when Presidents or Heads of State visit. It has NEVER been like
>>> this. I am truly very frightened for our country. America needs
>>> your prayers and your voices. If you care about our country please
>>> get involved. Know the issues. And let Congress hear your voices
>>> again and again!! If they are willing to put forth so much effort
>>> to BULLY a small town one can only imagine what is going on in
>>> Washington DC.
>>> Scary!!
>>>
>>> Kathy
>>>
>>> Bozeman, Montana
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it ok to do a coat hanger abortion 48 years after conception....in this case, I am so willing to make an exception.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like politics to me

Nothing communist about it, just a political party trying to push there agenda through.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
never said im ok with it, just stating my observations zero

Just b/c i have learned to accept that there is evil in this world does NOT mean i enjoy it

i do my best not to get too wound up in something i personally cant go and change manually....i vote when i have the chance, i protest what goes against my morals or common human decency, but i will not call one administrations politically manipulation more deplorable then the next....all political manipulation is IMO an injustice to the american people

BUT....it is also an injustice to the country for people to be content with ignorance, revel in stupidity, hold stubborn judgement due to prejudice, or sacrifice the well being of other for profit.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
never said im ok with it, just stating my observations zero

Just b/c i have learned to accept that there is evil in this world does NOT mean i enjoy it

i do my best not to get too wound up in something i personally cant go and change manually....i vote when i have the chance, i protest what goes against my morals or common human decency, but i will not call one administrations politically manipulation more deplorable then the next....all political manipulation is IMO an injustice to the american people

BUT....it is also an injustice to the country for people to be content with ignorance, revel in stupidity, hold stubborn judgement due to prejudice, or sacrifice the well being of other for profit.
This government is injustice incarnate lol. It may not be too long before you can do something about it personally and very manually...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This government is injustice incarnate lol. It may not be too long before you can do something about it personally and very manually...

You know you say this and it scares me. Not because im afraid to fight, but because history has preached what happens to people during times of war, where brother fights brother and friends become enemies.

My grandparents did not come to this country only to have their decedents be forced the hardship they fought to avoid. I do not want to raise my children in a war stricken country pitting the lives of those i love most at risk.

Zero the more i think about it the more it enrages me....which is why i try not to think about it...blind rage only works for the Hulk...and i wish i could hulk out and smash those who are sending this country to hell for deeper pockets

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You know you say this and it scares me. Not because im afraid to fight, but because history has preached what happens to people during times of war, where brother fights brother and friends become enemies.

My grandparents did not come to this country only to have their decedents be forced the hardship they fought to avoid. I do not want to raise my children in a war stricken country pitting the lives of those i love most at risk.

Zero the more i think about it the more it enrages me....which is why i try not to think about it...blind rage only works for the Hulk...and i wish i could hulk out and smash those who are sending this country to hell for deeper pockets
very wise and true words. I understand and feel you, I never though I would have to see war in America, I grew up thinking it was amazing! But more and more its changing, so rapidly its quite visible now. And I am naturally a war brooding kind of guy(for good things, not money or harmful intentions, but dont step on me ^.^) so I am ready for it. My friends and family in the Marines, Army, Airforce already say...let it happen, when it does, they are on our side. If a true revolution happened, the white house would be ash within the first months of the war. It would not last more than 1-4 years IMO depending on foreign interruption. But once it begins, it will never end. There are some pretty potent "undergrounds" going on amazingly, this government in their attempts to know every little thing to prevent it, have opened up brilliant holes that will finish em.

People dont realize in the event of a true revolution, it would be very short and very bitter. Even the governments own soldiers, police, and agents are fed up with it. All it takes is the power spark to do the trick.

Oratory, and the power of words are all that is needed to grasp the hearts of the fallen patriots of this nation, to bring them up, to brush off that dirt, and to give a new fervor in their heart. A desire for a nation to be proud of, for freedom, for liberty and justice as was intended by our for fathers! To remove the oppressor itself, and reinstate it how it is supposed to be.

Heck I have even talked to ex snipers and green berets, and some other SF...when it comes, this will be a short and swift war.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
very wise and true words. I understand and feel you, I never though I would have to see war in America, I grew up thinking it was amazing! But more and more its changing, so rapidly its quite visible now. And I am naturally a war brooding kind of guy(for good things, not money or harmful intentions, but dont step on me ^.^) so I am ready for it. My friends and family in the Marines, Army, Airforce already say...let it happen, when it does, they are on our side. If a true revolution happened, the white house would be ash within the first months of the war. It would not last more than 1-4 years IMO depending on foreign interruption. But once it begins, it will never end. There are some pretty potent "undergrounds" going on amazingly, this government in their attempts to know every little thing to prevent it, have opened up brilliant holes that will finish em.

People dont realize in the event of a true revolution, it would be very short and very bitter. Even the governments own soldiers, police, and agents are fed up with it. All it takes is the power spark to do the trick.

Oratory, and the power of words are all that is needed to grasp the hearts of the fallen patriots of this nation, to bring them up, to brush off that dirt, and to give a new fervor in their heart. A desire for a nation to be proud of, for freedom, for liberty and justice as was intended by our for fathers! To remove the oppressor itself, and reinstate it how it is supposed to be.

Heck I have even talked to ex snipers and green berets, and some other SF...when it comes, this will be a short and swift war.
I am continually amazed at the level of ....that you continue to display. You talk so much crap, you call yourself a christian yet most of what you say has to do with death and destruction. The only revolution you will have is the one in your brain when you wake the **** up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta be honest, I do not know how much of this I actually believe. This is more than likely another spam email that is sent around as anti one party. Hell, there were plenty during the Bush admin, so Obama will get his share as well.

Revolution? :rofl: americans in general are to content and stupid in their "happiness"

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fast....just cause you are a christian doesnt mean you are a p*ssy

I am a christian, i do my best to follow the word, pray, and grow in the Lord....but i am naturally a violent person b/c my life is geared around the fighting arts. Before you cast a stone on what makes someone christian, understand NO ONE knows our heart save the Lord therefore you have no right to call him out b/c he is willing to fight in what he feels is impending confrontation.

If it never happens Praise God! If it does...id rather be strapped and ready for action

Read the bible, especially the old testament, The Lord our God has mandated the death of men, women, and children. The new testament is a gospel of love and forgiveness but the Lord does say to be ad gentle as a lamb and as wise as a snake. And in times where it is called upon to defend your family the Lord permits you to kill in defense of those you cherish.

Now as far as how accurate this is, politics is inheritantly becoming more corrupt. No matter the administration people are pushing politics that are messing us over and if you think that is an exageration...if it was we would be in the sh*t hole we are in now. When it comes down to it we, as individuals need to be held accountable for our actions no matter where we are in life. But in this country...the better off you are, the higher your status...the more they let you slide.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AE...i agree with you...american's are happy in the stupidity and ignorance pounding their McD's and complaining about the most mondain of problems.....it annoys me

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
You can never know how much of anything is true nowadays. When it comes down to it you just gotta have faith in your gut feelings. Personally my gut is telling me something is seriously wrong here though haha. The worst problem we face right now, IMO, is the overwhelming ignorance that most people in this country seem to possess when it comes to what is going on right in front of them. Confronting that which is an issue has become a task deemed inappropriate and fit only for the "smart leaders." I completely agree with you though GoHard God didn't intend for us to standy and let loved ones be hurt simply because of our greed.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am continually amazed at the level of ....that you continue to display. You talk so much crap, you call yourself a christian yet most of what you say has to do with death and destruction. The only revolution you will have is the one in your brain when you wake the **** up.
you sir(i think you are a sir but you seem to lack testosterone) lack perception and critical thinking skills, this gent I quoted right below, has it dead on.

I am a christian, i do my best to follow the word, pray, and grow in the Lord....but i am naturally a violent person b/c my life is geared around the fighting arts. Before you cast a stone on what makes someone christian, understand NO ONE knows our heart save the Lord therefore you have no right to call him out b/c he is willing to fight in what he feels is impending confrontation.

If it never happens Praise God! If it does...id rather be strapped and ready for action

Read the bible, especially the old testament, The Lord our God has mandated the death of men, women, and children. The new testament is a gospel of love and forgiveness but the Lord does say to be ad gentle as a lamb and as wise as a snake. And in times where it is called upon to defend your family the Lord permits you to kill in defense of those you cherish.
Dead on. Its hard to be a Christian and be a Man at the same time when people assume Christians are supposed to be strict mind numbed wimps.

Gotta be honest, I do not know how much of this I actually believe. This is more than likely another spam email that is sent around as anti one party. Hell, there were plenty during the Bush admin, so Obama will get his share as well.

Revolution? :rofl: americans in general are to content and stupid in their "happiness"
There we go! I was waiting for the person to step up and challenge this, because some of it seems far fetched. But definitely not impossible with our government.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what people think a "christian" is....enrages me

ESPECIALLY when society thinks that these hypocrital prejudice p*ssies calling themselves devout christians....are actually what defines a religion

Back to politics.....F*CK politics...its a inheritantly corrupt system that needs to be changed. Wait...the people need to change cause guess what..as long as you got selfish, manipulative, conniving, greedy, pricks trying to assert some sort of power over those around them....politics will always be around.

The system wouldnt be so bad if the people werent so dam corrupt.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what people think a "christian" is....enrages me

ESPECIALLY when society thinks that these hypocrital prejudice p*ssies calling themselves devout christians....are actually what defines a religion

Back to politics.....F*CK politics...its a inheritantly corrupt system that needs to be changed. Wait...the people need to change cause guess what..as long as you got selfish, manipulative, conniving, greedy, pricks trying to assert some sort of power over those around them....politics will always be around.

The system wouldnt be so bad if the people werent so dam corrupt.
Politics have been the death of many nations. Honestly, a good and just King in a monarchy set up, was probably the best thing we ever had on earth post A.D.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude that is a loaded assumption

Think about how many bad monarchs compared to all the good ones

The strongest nations and most just were usually oligarchies or democracies. But the strongest nations usually have a tendency to eat themselves from within.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

Now as far as how accurate this is, politics is inheritantly becoming more corrupt. No matter the administration people are pushing politics that are messing us over and if you think that is an exageration...if it was we would be in the sh*t hole we are in now. When it comes down to it we, as individuals need to be held accountable for our actions no matter where we are in life. But in this country...the better off you are, the higher your status...the more they let you slide.
Go hard and zero the word of God does say to pray for those that are over us and are in control in goverment so that we as belivers can live peacful lives. Vengence is for God and his word says that and that he shall repay. God is still in contrl and no matter what happens his will is gonna be done. Things are happening that the bible has already fortold. The stage for the antichrist is being set and a revolution is not going to stop that. We are here to preach the Gospel and imulate Christ in our word and actions, and this is very possible when you are a spirit led person. Jesus never talked about killing cesar he told the desciples to render to cesar what was his and that was his taxes.

Jesus told Pontius that he was not of this world and that his Kingdom was not of this earth, he said that he could have had 10,000 angels at his side if he wished. This earth is passing away and the things of it why fight for it when its not gonna be here. Id rather fight for my salvation and eternal life then a wold that is sick with sin.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First of natty....dam u a buzz kill haha

But more so, i do pray for those in power...but vengeance is not what i seek, its the rights and justice promised to me by our constitution. And when the members in power break these rules are we to sit back and allow it? The Lord also said to follow the rules and laws of the day. So if those in power break it...they are subject to the same punishment I am subject to.

Render to cesar what is his yes...I will render my taxes but not my freedom or the well being of my family.

And remember we do not fight for salvation...it is a gift. We can do nothing to earn the gift of heaven but God of his own mercy and love sent his son to die for our sins, so that we may recieve his sacrifice, be made whole with the holy spirit and enter into God's kingdom.

And i will fight for this world and die for those around me b.c christ did the same. If God loves humanity so much that he sent his only son to die for our sins...then the least i can do is assure that the rights of those he died for are safe.

I serve one master...that is the Lord our God....the government is subject to the populace...not the other way around.

And revalation will come to pass one day....but dam does it have to be so soon? I gots stuff to do!! haha jk jk

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
First of natty....dam u a buzz kill haha

But more so, i do pray for those in power...but vengeance is not what i seek, its the rights and justice promised to me by our constitution. And when the members in power break these rules are we to sit back and allow it? The Lord also said to follow the rules and laws of the day. So if those in power break it...they are subject to the same punishment I am subject to.

Render to cesar what is his yes...I will render my taxes but not my freedom or the well being of my family.

And remember we do not fight for salvation...it is a gift. We can do nothing to earn the gift of heaven but God of his own mercy and love sent his son to die for our sins, so that we may recieve his sacrifice, be made whole with the holy spirit and enter into God's kingdom.

And i will fight for this world and die for those around me b.c christ did the same. If God loves humanity so much that he sent his only son to die for our sins...then the least i can do is assure that the rights of those he died for are safe.

I serve one master...that is the Lord our God....the government is subject to the populace...not the other way around.

And revalation will come to pass one day....but dam does it have to be so soon? I gots stuff to do!! haha jk jk
When I said fight go hard I ment the fight that is within ourselves to obtain and to keep our salvation, because its a battle each and everyday brother.

I understand wanting to fight but the lord says we dont fight aginst flesh and blood but aginst powers and principalities and rulers in high places. Thats spiritual warfair and everything that happens in the natural is a result of the spiritual.

1000 days is one day to the lord just like 1 day could be a 1000, but i am pretty watchful and the lord said that when these things began to happen to look up and know that the time is near. Hay its a lot of things I want to do to but I cant wait to see those streets of gold.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
you sir(i think you are a sir but you seem to lack testosterone) lack perception and critical thinking skills, this gent I quoted right below, has it dead on.

Dead on. Its hard to be a Christian and be a Man at the same time when people assume Christians are supposed to be strict mind numbed wimps.

There we go! I was waiting for the person to step up and challenge this, because some of it seems far fetched. But definitely not impossible with our government.
Well first and foremost you don't know me as I don't know you. That being said you have no idea what I have experienced in my lifetime to influence my thinking. You think I lack testosterone because I don't agree with your anonymous keyboard induced bravado. Don't presume to think you know anything about me. I never said that christians were meant to be wimps but I do know 1st hand that living by the gun YOU WILL DIE BY IT and you can take that to the bank. Carry on and btw, while your talking about politicians making moves to achieve deeper pockets, check out your boy Richard Cheny for starters.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just curious what you think our government is doing that would constitute the "ranting" you have done in several threads? No bear in mind, this is not a one administration issue

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
whats really sad with this nation, is that your ok with it...
What's sad is that people will believe ANYTHING if they already don't like the person it's being said about.

People post emails that comes from who-knows-where, full of OUTLANDISH nonsense. They do NO FACT-CHECKING ON IT, but they're addicted to being alarmed, feeling helpless. THEY WANT to believe this stuff, so they do. They pass it on to others who ALSO want to believe it.

Then they act like they proved a point or something.

Yeah: they proved something - they proved they're gossipy, ignorant old women in some ways. And all the other pearl-clutchers sing along.

I wish I found this sort of thing funnier, honestly.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed how easily a political discussion can get heated so quickly?

Im going to apologize for my ranting and name calling b/c it came more out of frustration with the current economy and the ignorance of the american people to the truth. In order to find the truth one must comb through endless sources to yeild an opinion...not hard facts.

I think everyone here is willing to fight for their freedom christian or not. And fastone i understand you never said christians are wimps but it has been a general theme in my life that is replayed so many times that the slightest hint of it sets me off.

With that being said.....what the f*ck is going on today? Economy....government...legislation...fear pushing politicians....what the hell happened

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like politics to me

Nothing communist about it, just a political party trying to push there agenda through
Before this comment makes sense, you have to figure out and define what their agenda is. What if their agenda IS communism or some buzzword reworking of the language to make it sellable.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey D you really think they wanna push communism?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed how easily a political discussion can get heated so quickly?

Im going to apologize for my ranting and name calling b/c it came more out of frustration with the current economy and the ignorance of the american people to the truth. In order to find the truth one must comb through endless sources to yeild an opinion...not hard facts.

I think everyone here is willing to fight for their freedom christian or not. And fastone i understand you never said christians are wimps but it has been a general theme in my life that is replayed so many times that the slightest hint of it sets me off.

With that being said.....what the f*ck is going on today? Economy....government...legislation...fear pushing politicians....what the hell happened
It has rarely been any different, your point of view is the determining factor in how it affects you. The one thing I do find refreshing nowadays is that people are willing to speak their minds and I hope in the long run through discussion not violence a sense of better understanding will eventually come. btw, the so called "truth" is in the eye of the beholder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey D you really think they wanna push communism?
In a more subtle form, yes. They want us to voluntarily embrace it's eventuality as something desireable.

Looking at what they reward versus what they discourage, the class warfare and blame of ALL private sector (generalization, here...slightly hyperbolic) - the ONLY solution that makes sense when you follow all of their arguments to their ultimate conclusion is a modified communism, yes.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
"modified communism"...what a terrifying thought. in my opinion it still remains cloudy with what is going to become of our economy and our political systems. I would think the most viable option is to observe very carefully what the government does with those that have already become nationalized. i.e. Observe the auto industries and some of the country's largest banks and see what policies are introduced into them. These will give us all a fair understanding of what not only Obama, but the entire left wing party has intended for us. So far though they have only been following the very predictable path of what history has taught us. Every so often someone comes along preaching socialistic reform and political egalitarianism and as appeasing as the concept sounds in actuality it has always failed to deliver upon its proposers "good" intentions. Albeit arguable that their intentions are actually "good." Though that’s beside the point.

I am a faithful Christian and as the bible teaches me, egalitarianism (or for those that don't know the meaning: the acceptance that everyone is fundamentally equal no matter their race, gender, economic status, or age) is a wonderful principle that should be followed by all those that inhabit this Earth. However, this strays far from what our politicians propose we accept.

Touching back to what dsade said though, if we really are on the path to a type of modified communism in our government, then socialism will first need to be introduced into our economy for it to function. And as scary as it is, that is exactly what's happening as I write this. If I were able to let the American people know just one thing, it is that the path to Communism/Socialism is the path to the guaranteed downfall of what I still consider to be the greatest country in the world.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stages are simple to follow-

What you see right now is a masive sales blitz. What is on the news is a huge mass of people saying "no, we aren't buying"

however their power and existence depends on the implementation of these concepts, and if you aren't offering your wallets voluntarily it won't be long until the guns come out and force is initiated.

it's not likme they're going to say "oh, you're not interested? sorry to have bothered you - OI will go away now"

/forgive the phone produced typos. ke

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
a few of us saw this coming long ago. still damn near half the country are in line to drink the koolaid. it's going to take somethihng terrible to wake them up, & it may very well be too late.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whitehouse and politics as usual, they will do what they can to push the agenda, but i have not seen nothing extreme like during the bush administration.

however i think everyone needs to lay off this socialism junk, thats just garbage rumors thats orchestrated by the insurance companies to scare everyone from health care reform so the exec.s can still make $50,000 an hour which is more than most people make in a year.

we are the last modern country in the world without universal health care. well we do have a active single payer system for the elderly and the veterans ALREADY and they are not yelling out communism. lets dare tell them they have to let go of their top secret socialized medicine and buy insurance from now on and watch how quick they give you the finger. universal health care is good and this nazi nonesense is the right wing messing and brainwashing peoples minds into fear just like they used terrorism for the last 8 years to control your thinking and submit you with fear.

we wont go to communism, we are just going to stick with what we have had which is modified fascism. usa is a fascist state. when big business can pump millions of "campaign contributions" daily into the white house to enforce their agenda its fascism.

so if all you fear mongers are so scared of communism we are already fascist so lets rise up against corporate whores that care more about their money than your kids cancer operation so they can buy an extra $200,000 painting for their guest room in one of their mansions. if you all want to trust these rich dirtbag guys with your life be my guest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whitehouse and politics as usual, they will do what they can to push the agenda, but i have not seen nothing extreme like during the bush administration.

however i think everyone needs to lay off this socialism junk, thats just garbage rumors thats orchestrated by the insurance companies to scare everyone from health care reform so the exec.s can still make $50,000 an hour which is more than most people make in a year.

we are the last modern country in the world without universal health care. well we do have a active single payer system for the elderly and the veterans ALREADY and they are not yelling out communism. lets dare tell them they have to let go of their top secret socialized medicine and buy insurance from now on and watch how quick they give you the finger. universal health care is good and this nazi nonesense is the right wing messing and brainwashing peoples minds into fear just like they used terrorism for the last 8 years to control your thinking and submit you with fear.

we wont go to communism, we are just going to stick with what we have had which is modified fascism. usa is a fascist state. when big business can pump millions of "campaign contributions" daily into the white house to enforce their agenda its fascism.

so if all you fear mongers are so scared of communism we are already fascist so lets rise up against corporate whores that care more about their money than your kids cancer operation so they can buy an extra $200,000 painting for their guest room in one of their mansions. if you all want to trust these rich dirtbag guys with your life be my guest.
take good hard look at all of the other Modern Countries and the viability of continued existence of their systemsn in addition to their tax rates and living conditions. You Euro-worshippers need a reality check.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take good hard look at all of the other Modern Countries and the viability of continued existence of their systemsn in addition to their tax rates and living conditions. You Euro-worshippers need a reality check.
and what we have is so great here when doctors have to call insurance agents to make your medical decisions.

anyways, i love the usa, and there is no reason to call someone who compliments things that work in other countries "euro worshippers"

but we are not the best at everything, its a fact. we are 38 on health care according to the WTO and france is 1st.

im not saying we need to even become like france but when they are doing something better than us, we should turn it around and make it even better. we dont have to be copycats we can revolutionize anything any country does best and make it better.

that would never happen, like ive said usa is a big business run country, and big business runs their offices in the washington. if anybody thinks (not you dsade) politicians are there to please the people here in the usa you all need a reality check.

back on "modified" communism, in order for a country to work we need a strong labor force of slaves, which in this case we the USA hire immagrants and exploit them, and we have millions of slaves overseas in countries such as china, mexico, and india. we have our middle/upper class and big business runs their operations to serve them since they supply big business with sale$$$$$.

what im trying to say is we fear "communism" but we already are a modified fascist/communist state so there is nothing to fear about. its to late we let the system slip totally away during the bush years. this doesnt mean you will live a terrible life, look at all the pro-chinese in china, there is 300,000,000 of them who exploit the other billion in population. you just have to be lucky to be born into the correct portion of the ratio and you will be alright.

we wont turn exactly into ussr trust me it wont work.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A General Warning about violent talk...

If I see another post pushing for overthrow of the govt or hoping to see snipers take out Obama...I'm going to permanently ban the F out of a lot of people. If you can't have a political discussion without having a violent verbal spasm, then we'll stop having them altogether on this board. You can try to veil the language and think you are clever...but you are most definitely NOT. Jeopardize this board or bring more negative publicity to it and it's me you have to deal with...not imaginary gay govt communist Nazi's coming to get you.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I fear for the President's safety. I really hope the lunatic fringe keeps their dissent non-violent, but I fear that perhaps change might once again be met with unacceptable violent resistance. Really, really hope that isn't the case though.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I swear, it like being back in the John Birch Society, arguing w/ Larry McDonald every week. I haven't heard so much fact-free nonsense about 'socialism' and 'communism' in more than 40 years.

Don't forget the part about how all the Beatles' songs were written by Soviet psychological-warfare experts in the Kremlin - that one's ALWAYS good for a laugh!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a few of us saw this coming long ago. still damn near half the country are in line to drink the koolaid. it's going to take somethihng terrible to wake them up, & it may very well be too late.
I know, right? Maybe it will be an unjustified war in the most volatile region on the planet... or maybe some kind of Patriot Act that will encroach on constitutional liberties. Oh wait... you were talking about communism.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear, it like being back in the John Birch Society, arguing w/ Larry McDonald every week. I haven't heard so much fact-free nonsense about 'socialism' and 'communism' in more than 40 years.
Blasphemer!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A General Warning about violent talk...

If I see another post pushing for overthrow of the govt or hoping to see snipers take out Obama...I'm going to permanently ban the F out of a lot of people. If you can't have a political discussion without having a violent verbal spasm, then we'll stop having them altogether on this board. You can try to veil the language and think you are clever...but you are most definitely NOT. Jeopardize this board or bring more negative publicity to it and it's me you have to deal with...not imaginary gay govt communist Nazi's coming to get you.
And if I have to hear one more person who has never been in an honest fight, never shot a gun, and who would cringe and cry at the site of violence spout off about "Revolution", I am going to kill somebody.

(I <3 you Bio: refrain from unleashing the ban-stick on me.)

:18:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ban You? Never. lol

I really cringe at the suggestion a revolution here in the States would be over in a day. Like the common perception that the Civil War would be over before the harvest or WWI would be done in 10 days...it's always the short-sighted that get millions upon millions of people killed.

I can tell you this from a moderate's perspective...anyone who tries to alter our Constitutional process with a bullet is going to have the MAJORITY of Americans hunting them down (via due process). Don't believe me, go ask Timmy McVeigh in Hell.

Our system works and just because it didn't work for some this election cycle is no reason to call for the death of fellow Americans. That really highlights the weakness of the entire position if not ideology of people who make such arguments.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is nothing wrong with having a mixed economy with capitalism and socialism, its just that big greedy business wants all the profits so they demonize it in any way they can so they can take everything. it does not in no way mean we will be a ussr communist state.

we all went to school, we all recieve mail, we all drive on roads, serious... when i see some old geezer saying "tell the government to lay their hands off of my medicare" on national television that really freaks me out to believe the majority of the population is absolutely stupid. we already ALL benefit from socialism every day.

anybody who is against socialism should never use the post office, take their kids out of public schools, and boycott their social security checks when they retire.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
there is nothing wrong with having a mixed economy with capitalism and socialism, its just that big greedy business wants all the profits so they demonize it in any way they can so they can take everything. it does not in no way mean we will be a ussr communist state.

we all went to school, we all recieve mail, we all drive on roads, serious... when i see some old geezer saying "tell the government to lay their hands off of my medicare" on national television that really freaks me out to believe the majority of the population is absolutely stupid. we already ALL benefit from socialism every day.

anybody who is against socialism should never use the post office, take their kids out of public schools, and boycott their social security checks when they retire.
Will you please stop making sense:laugh2: someone may be offended.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you please stop making sense:laugh2: someone may be offended.
i am a deeply religious man, and i will do anything you say.

ps yankees and steelers? how the f did that happen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ban You? Never. lol

I really cringe at the suggestion a revolution here in the States would be over in a day. Like the common perception that the Civil War would be over before the harvest or WWI would be done in 10 days...it's always the short-sighted that get millions upon millions of people killed.

I can tell you this from a moderate's perspective...anyone who tries to alter our Constitutional process with a bullet is going to have the MAJORITY of Americans hunting them down (via due process
). Don't believe me, go ask Timmy McVeigh in Hell.

Our system works and just because it didn't work for some this election cycle is no reason to call for the death of fellow Americans. That really highlights the weakness of the entire position if not ideology of people who make such arguments.

But using the proxy bullets of organizations (IRS, etc) which can easily turn to real bullets if you refuse is ok? Both sides (those two that have made the ridiculous 2 party system the parody of a free system) have abused power and violated the constitution more and more blatantly. No problem with that? Wait 4 years and risk losing everything you've worked for for maybe "another shot at election"?

And really, the mocking makes you all look just as idiotic.

And Ax1 - as a businessman who has gone without for years, working anywhere from 12-18 hours a day, 7 days a week only to finally now be seeing the light of profit coming...yeah, I don't think you deserve a portion of it. I guess I'm just big and greedy that way.
Can you show us all the principle that supports your claim that you do?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I said wait four more years. Maybe try to put your ideals into a package that Americans would stomach...oh wait, you can't. That's your fundamental problem and when you can't sell it, you'll force it down everyone's throat with a bullet...just like the evil system you rail against. Evil begets even greater evil, but shame on me for suggesting that we use the system we have to avoid all that.

"And really, the mocking makes you all look just as idiotic. "

I called for civility and that's not idiotic. Proxy bullets? If the population at large sincerely shared your grievances about taxation they could change things without calling for blood.

As for businesses, I run 2. If you don't know how to structure your write-offs to make profit...I don't really know what to tell you. Businesses are the best tax shelters ever. Of course you chose the most cut throat business of all in BBing supplementation.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And Ax1 - as a businessman who has gone without for years, working anywhere from 12-18 hours a day, 7 days a week only to finally now be seeing the light of profit coming...yeah, I don't think you deserve a portion of it. I guess I'm just big and greedy that way.
Can you show us all the principle that supports your claim that you do?
i believe in capatilism and award for hard work, which im happy for you since you worked hard for it, and your company has a great reputation with me.

anyways im not a socialist, i just think some basic socialist ideas are great such as post office, education including college, and universal health care. im sure most people do. the word socialism is just demonized in american society for many years. having a mixed economy doesnt mean no reward for hard work, i would personally would be totally against that.

\

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I said wait four more years. Maybe try to put your ideals into a package that Americans would stomach...oh wait, you can't. That's your fundamental problem and when you can't sell it, you'll force it down everyone's throat with a bullet...just like the evil system you rail against. Evil begets even greater evil, but shame on me for suggesting that we use the system we have to avoid all that.

"And really, the mocking makes you all look just as idiotic. "

I called for civility and that's not idiotic. Proxy bullets? If the population at large sincerely shared your grievances about taxation they could change things without calling for blood.

As for businesses, I run 2. If you don't know how to structure your write-offs to make profit...I don't really know what to tell you. Businesses are the best tax shelters ever. Of course you chose the most cut throat business of all in BBing supplementation.
only my top point was to you...should have been clearer.

It's not about write-offs, it's a low margin business that is ao o bout to be destroyed by the inevitable tax hikes to come....to pay for...?

Ax acted as if socialism is a good thing, which is a thin veil for casting a greedy eye to his more successful neighbor's property without bothering to think about his less successful neighbors who have their greedy eyes on what he has..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe in capatilism and award for hard work, which im happy for you since you worked hard for it, and your company has a great reputation with me.

anyways im not a socialist, i just think some basic socialist ideas are great such as post office, education including college, and universal health care. im sure most people do. the word socialism is just demonized in american society for many years. having a mixed economy doesnt mean no reward for hard work, i would personally would be totally against that.

\
there are recent statistics released about the ease of college education - for those tht hve NO business in college- causing a massive unrecoupable drain on the economy. Unemployable, etc with no way to pay back loans, sense of entitlements, etc.

Nobody is far and away aginst every social program...just programs that flush away money without critical criteria on disbursement.

I would gladly give even more to support science curriculums and scholarships/loans to engineering students.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only my top point was to you...should have been clearer.

It's not about write-offs, it's a low margin business that is ao o bout to be destroyed by the inevitable tax hikes to come....to pay for...?

Ax acted as if socialism is a good thing, which is a thin veil for casting a greedy eye to his more successful neighbor's property without bothering to think about his less successful neighbors who have their greedy eyes on what he has..
like i said in my previous post in case you missed it, i only like some socialist ideas such as education, health care, help for the elderly, etc.

this doesnt mean we cant have capitalism and reward for hard work. my life depends on capitalism, but i have no problem paying taxes to contribute to a pool that will help saves lifes of people getting screwed over by insurance companies, or to save the life of some kid with cancer, or to help contribute to good education.