Obama encourages tattling

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. It is hard for me to explain common sense i am sorry for that. For me to spell everything out real slow to you is more than i have in me for an e- fight. I feel like im at micky d's trying to explain an order for a chicken sandwich with no mayo and the guy at the window says what so you want no chicken just mayo? and my friend in the pass seat says dont talk to them like your smart talk to them like your on there level, say no mayo on the sandwich im about to order its a number 4 with no mayo..and i would also like a straw and napkin with that and um can i get a bag to put all that in?

but you still avoided answering my post that was to complex for you to decipher.. and for that im disappointed, but its expected! deflection is funny but see thru.. I do respect your opinion tho and would shake your hand if we ever met. I just want an strait answer from another view

2. going to sleep now! or should i say im going to lie down close my eyes and try to rest
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    It is hard for me to explain common sense i am sorry for that. For me to spell everything out real slow to you is more than i have in me for an e- fight. I feel like im at micky d's trying to explain an order for a chicken sandwich with no mayo and the guy at the window says what so you want no chicken just mayo? and my friend in the pass seat says dont talk to them like your smart talk to them like your on there level, say no mayo on the sandwich im about to order its a number 4 with no mayo..and i would also like a straw and napkin with that and um can i get a bag to put all that in?

but you still avoided answering my post that was to complex for you to decipher.. and for that im disappointed, but its expected! deflection is funny but see thru.. I do respect your opinion tho and would shake your hand if we ever met. I just want an strait answer from another view
    Awesome. Goodnight.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its the highly suppressed roman catholic priests that are the problem.
    Actually its not....the numbers and research basically state the percentages are equal to that of all denominations which is the same as the normal population. In other words, the % of criminal element was deemed universal among all groups. There isn't more or less...its about the same...the problem is how they handled it and how the media portrayed it...and as a byproduct people actually believe Catholic Priests are more apt to be child molesters.

Just had this debate elsewhere
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Obama Win!!!
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Something obama is doing I can get behind
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. Obama won...
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51