Obama encourages tattling

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    No, thats why there was not a chance for any other color other than white male to win election.. That was because america was ignorant.. Now their is an president in office again because of ignorance..

    This land was based on Christianity, absolute supremacy, no lawyers of war, freedom of speech.. All of that has changed.. And not for the better.. Why the **** would you try to fix something that wasnt broke???
    This land has been contaminated, it has a bacterial infection in the form of certain kinds of people. And anti-body-otics are not applied soon, it will kill the nation.

    America is on its death bed, elect whoever the hell you people want it doesnt matter a damn but anymore in a nation where the core building blocks that once made it have been ripped out and the structure has fallen. Climb on the ruins if you like.

    You bring a bunch of third world people in here, and religions that have always only existed in third world countries, and let them get into power guess what America becomes....durpa durpa, a third world country with little rights. If they cant run their country right, what makes you think they will be any different over here?

    None of these nations of people ever rose to become anything have they? No, reasons for that? Maybe they just arent capable or built for it, now they are an integral part of our nation? Well, it doesnt require a genius to see what happens.

    EDIT:

    I really dont mean this in a racism kinda way. Just today I was thinking how amazing it is to have flavors from other countries in our culture. I just ate sushi, and the guy was asian(not sure which country) and I realize they brought this delicacy to America(i think?). And how we used to be a beautiful blend.

    But some things just should have never come, you cant mix some things and get a desirable outcome.

  2. New Member
    EESCHMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    No, thats why there was not a chance for any other color other than white male to win election.. That was because america was ignorant.. Now their is an president in office again because of ignorance..

    This land was based on Christianity, absolute supremacy, no lawyers of war, freedom of speech.. All of that has changed.. And not for the better.. Why the **** would you try to fix something that wasnt broke???
    No, it wasn't.
  3. lutherblsstt
    Guest
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Oh god, that sounds like a message Mel Gibson would leave on an answering machine.


    LOL!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    This land has been contaminated, it has a bacterial infection in the form of certain kinds of people. And anti-body-otics are not applied soon, it will kill the nation.

    America is on its death bed, elect whoever the hell you people want it doesnt matter a damn but anymore in a nation where the core building blocks that once made it have been ripped out and the structure has fallen. Climb on the ruins if you like.

    You bring a bunch of third world people in here, and religions that have always only existed in third world countries, and let them get into power guess what America becomes....durpa durpa, a third world country with little rights. If they cant run their country right, what makes you think they will be any different over here?

    None of these nations of people ever rose to become anything have they? No, reasons for that? Maybe they just arent capable or built for it, now they are an integral part of our nation? Well, it doesnt require a genius to see what happens.

    EDIT:

    I really dont mean this in a racism kinda way. Just today I was thinking how amazing it is to have flavors from other countries in our culture. I just ate sushi, and the guy was asian(not sure which country) and I realize they brought this delicacy to America(i think?). And how we used to be a beautiful blend.

    But some things just should have never come, you cant mix some things and get a desirable outcome.
    Lol at prefacing your last comments, by stating that you're not racist, because you happen to like fortune cookies.

    With respect to "third world people" coming here and that somehow negatively impacting our lives, reference Ellis Island.

    Most of these individuals are highly educated, in many cases more so than the individuals who often criticize them. You have guys like Glenn Beck who barely made it out of high school, with no further education, ranting on a nightly basis about a man who attended Harvard, that's actually slightly amusing, except he panders to the lowest common denominator.

    I think what's contaminating this country, is a lack of education, with individuals incapable of intellectually digesting an issue, so they prefer to emote over peripheral social issues that really does not affect our day-to-day lives.

    Back to eating my fortune cookies.
  5. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol at prefacing your last comments, by stating that you're not racist, because you happen to like fortune cookies.

    With respect to "third world people" coming here and that somehow negatively impacting our lives, reference Ellis Island.

    Most of these individuals are highly educated, in many cases more so than the individuals who often criticize them. You have guys like Glenn Beck who barely made it out of high school, with no further education, ranting on a nightly basis about a man who attended Harvard, that's actually slightly amusing, except he panders to the lowest common denominator.

    I think what's contaminating this country, is a lack of education, with individuals incapable of intellectually digesting an issue, so they prefer to emote over peripheral social issues that really does not affect our day-to-day lives.

    Back to eating my fortune cookies.
    You make some good sense. We have some doctors coming in, upper management individuals with degrees, teachers(though I think the teachers should not be here, student cant understand them), and so on. I dont actually know who Glenn Beck is, but I can tell there is a negative reference to him that sounds almost redneckish(no further education bit). But % wise how many immigrants are above the collegiate level of education? I highly doubt its high... Not from who I meet on the street and in town that came from other nations.

    It just seems this nation is crumbling far too fast, immigration should stop until we stabilize(if its not too late).
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Legal immigration is fine, as it is controlled. Its illegal that is the problem. Legal immigration doesn't destabilize anything as the numbers get adjusted yearly, and there are requirements + restrictions.
  7. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    sigh... are we really doing this? As a majority immigrants and minorities from some area's ( who are of all races) have lower I.Q"s than America's majority. (google search) Argue social inequalities or what have you. But this does pertain to this country. This does not mean that their are not intelligent minorities out there! But it is true the ideologies of these other countries have proved inferior! If you think other wise how many of your kids have you sent in the street with a bomb to blow up people? ..... Who the hell is ellis and if that is a gangster movie reference shut up!!!! Before you drop the race card on me..lol cause i know it is coming..go ahead put it away lol.. I'm Irish, my wife is black Indian and white> and we have 2 kids that you prob just would say are black..? Just to prove my point! I am the lowest common denominator to the people you support. Death threats, constant hate, my car being keyed with racist crap against whites. So Please realize your red neck hate agenda is just rhetoric. AND FOR MY OWN MOVIE QUOTE FROM TROPIC THUNDER " AS ALWAYS GO #UCK YOUR SELF we do not negotiate with terrorists"
    '
    edit..Im sorry for my rant. It seemed implied in the thread that racism is a one sided issue. I can assure you it is not. You may not hear about it main stream as it is masked with white guilt and shrouded in fear of being labeled a racists for even implying such a thing could happen. This is not the races evolving, this is decay of race relations due to double standards. exp.. I'm a white male married to a black woman (to make it simple) we go out and 40% of the time at the very least there are racist comments from blacks directed at me. some even end up in a face to face confrontation with them. ( and im 240 pounds) and black girls are always talking **** about her also.... NOT ONE SINGLE TIME HAVE WE HAD A COMMENT FROM A WHITE PERSON OF EITHER SEX, NO LESS A CONFRONTATION!!! and we have been with each other 5 years, I think that proves some thing! Figuring that blacks are aprox 11% of the population. I realize speaking of this is taboo tho
  8. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Huckaby or however you spell his name should have made it.. A minister as a President, probably would have been the most honest person to touch the white house..
    ?????? How many ministers raped kids or have thier own agenda?? that is the reason for seperation of church and state!!! if people knew 200 years ago. About it and tried to protect us from it why is it confusing today??? To pretend history does not repeat its self is foolish at best. read your history books uneducated people with agendas will be the death of our freedom...hey did or did not the pope just get busted for rapping little boys???
  9. AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    ?????? How many ministers raped kids or have thier own agenda?? that is the reason for seperation of church and state!!! if people knew 200 years ago. About it and tried to protect us from it why is it confusing today??? To pretend history does not repeat its self is foolish at best. read your history books uneducated people with agendas will be the death of our freedom...hey did or did not the pope just get busted for rapping little boys???
    Christians and Catholics are two diff peoples....

    Christians seek to be filled with Gods Hold Spirit, Catholics are...well not like that, they dont seek it and stay empty therefore likely not guided by God.

    A Christian filled with the Holy Spirit gets conviction if he so much as lies....

    Huckaby or whatever would have been great as Prez, I went for him but you know the stupidity of the masses, so they chose Obama and McCain..
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    ?????? How many ministers raped kids or have thier own agenda?? that is the reason for seperation of church and state!!! if people knew 200 years ago. About it and tried to protect us from it why is it confusing today??? To pretend history does not repeat its self is foolish at best. read your history books uneducated people with agendas will be the death of our freedom...hey did or did not the pope just get busted for rapping little boys???
    Actually very few ministers have, as most are married. Its the highly suppressed roman catholic priests that are the problem. And separation of church and state applies to the federal government promulgating a specific religion. A minister as president who didn't try to force his particular strain of christianity on the country would be better than a radical "hate whitey" strain of christianity believing person like who is in the whitehouse now.
  11. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    You guys are right, it is the priests I was speaking of not the ministers. I misspoke
  12. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    sigh... are we really doing this? As a majority immigrants and minorities from some area's ( who are of all races) have lower I.Q"s than America's majority. (google search) Argue social inequalities or what have you. But this does pertain to this country. This does not mean that their are not intelligent minorities out there! But it is true the ideologies of these other countries have proved inferior! If you think other wise how many of your kids have you sent in the street with a bomb to blow up people? ..... Who the hell is ellis and if that is a gangster movie reference shut up!!!! Before you drop the race card on me..lol cause i know it is coming..go ahead put it away lol.. I'm Irish, my wife is black Indian and white> and we have 2 kids that you prob just would say are black..? Just to prove my point! I am the lowest common denominator to the people you support. Death threats, constant hate, my car being keyed with racist crap against whites. So Please realize your red neck hate agenda is just rhetoric. AND FOR MY OWN MOVIE QUOTE FROM TROPIC THUNDER " AS ALWAYS GO #UCK YOUR SELF we do not negotiate with terrorists"
    '
    edit..Im sorry for my rant. It seemed implied in the thread that racism is a one sided issue. I can assure you it is not. You may not hear about it main stream as it is masked with white guilt and shrouded in fear of being labeled a racists for even implying such a thing could happen. This is not the races evolving, this is decay of race relations due to double standards. exp.. I'm a white male married to a black woman (to make it simple) we go out and 40% of the time at the very least there are racist comments from blacks directed at me. some even end up in a face to face confrontation with them. ( and im 240 pounds) and black girls are always talking **** about her also.... NOT ONE SINGLE TIME HAVE WE HAD A COMMENT FROM A WHITE PERSON OF EITHER SEX, NO LESS A CONFRONTATION!!! and we have been with each other 5 years, I think that proves some thing! Figuring that blacks are aprox 11% of the population. I realize speaking of this is taboo tho
    I will take the lack of response to this as there is no reterick or propaganda to deny this post!!
  13. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    sigh... are we really doing this? As a majority immigrants and minorities from some area's ( who are of all races) have lower I.Q"s than America's majority. (google search) Argue social inequalities or what have you. But this does pertain to this country. This does not mean that their are not intelligent minorities out there! But it is true the ideologies of these other countries have proved inferior! If you think other wise how many of your kids have you sent in the street with a bomb to blow up people? ..... Who the hell is ellis and if that is a gangster movie reference shut up!!!! Before you drop the race card on me..lol cause i know it is coming..go ahead put it away lol.. I'm Irish, my wife is black Indian and white> and we have 2 kids that you prob just would say are black..? Just to prove my point! I am the lowest common denominator to the people you support. Death threats, constant hate, my car being keyed with racist crap against whites. So Please realize your red neck hate agenda is just rhetoric. AND FOR MY OWN MOVIE QUOTE FROM TROPIC THUNDER " AS ALWAYS GO #UCK YOUR SELF we do not negotiate with terrorists"
    '
    edit..Im sorry for my rant. It seemed implied in the thread that racism is a one sided issue. I can assure you it is not. You may not hear about it main stream as it is masked with white guilt and shrouded in fear of being labeled a racists for even implying such a thing could happen. This is not the races evolving, this is decay of race relations due to double standards. exp.. I'm a white male married to a black woman (to make it simple) we go out and 40% of the time at the very least there are racist comments from blacks directed at me. some even end up in a face to face confrontation with them. ( and im 240 pounds) and black girls are always talking **** about her also.... NOT ONE SINGLE TIME HAVE WE HAD A COMMENT FROM A WHITE PERSON OF EITHER SEX, NO LESS A CONFRONTATION!!! and we have been with each other 5 years, I think that proves some thing! Figuring that blacks are aprox 11% of the population. I realize speaking of this is taboo tho
    I assume that you're referring to me, since you half halfheartedly referenced some of my comments,out of context much less, but in all honesty and this isn't an insult, I couldn't understand half of what you wrote without having the benefit of using subtitles.

    As for referencing the word "Ellis", I was referring to Ellis Island and since you didn't even make it that far, in terms of understanding context, no reason to respond further.
  14. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    I will take the lack of response to this as there is no reterick or propaganda to deny this post!!
    Remember the other word I used "education", the correct spelling of the word is rhetoric.
  15. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Remember the other word I used "education", the correct spelling of the word is rhetoric.
    The fact you focus on my grammar and spelling is no less than a grade school trick of deflection. I would like it however if you could reply to my post? I would love to hear your knowledge and reasoning for this type of behavior? If your having trouble understanding me just ask me to clarify ,or slow it down a little for u

    and please explain what is your ellis island ref is that a book, a movie? I mean no disrespect by my post. I just live in the world were talking about i dont just observe it from the outside. so this is more than a social study to me
  16. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    The fact you focus on my grammar and spelling is no less than a grade school trick of deflection. I would like it however if you could reply to my post? I would love to hear your knowledge and reasoning for this type of behavior? If your having trouble understanding me just ask me to clarify ,or slow it down a little for u

    and please explain what is your ellis island ref is that a book, a movie? I mean no disrespect by my post. I just live in the world were talking about i dont just observe it from the outside. so this is more than a social study to me
    I'm not sure what you want me to respond to. My response wasn't meant to be a deflection. It's hard to have a debate, when some of your comments appear scattered and difficult to understand.
  17. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    classic.....you have no answer. and to pretend your not smart enuf to read or understand what my post means. once again you have no answer? you have no answer right? you are not smart enuf to understand what i wrote? but you are smart enuf to have an opinion on world views????????? if this is the case shut your hate machine down! I bet you will respond to that and not my post...lol...So ignore my post and pick apart this one... lol..classic!!!!! dont answer the question and try to put the other person on defense>>> !st year debate school
  18. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    classic.....you have no answer. and to pretend your not smart enuf to read or understand what my post means. once again you have no answer? you have no answer right? you are not smart enuf to understand what i wrote? but you are smart enuf to have an opinion on world views????????? if this is the case shut your hate machine down! I bet you will respond to that and not my post...lol...So ignore my post and pick apart this one... lol..classic!!!!! dont answer the question and try to put the other person on defense>>> !st year debate school
    I wouldn't say that I'm not intelligent enough to understand your version of hieroglyphics, but you appear to make several points, all of which seem scattered all over the place and furthermore you express them in a manner that's incoherent.

    What would you like me to say? I think I can sum up most of your comments in one word..."HUH???". I will now proceed to shut down my hate machine, in honor of Rick James.
  19. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    you just proved my point!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
  20. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    you just proved my point!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
    Anything I can do to oblige you my friend. =)
  21. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    It is hard for me to explain common sense i am sorry for that. For me to spell everything out real slow to you is more than i have in me for an e- fight. I feel like im at micky d's trying to explain an order for a chicken sandwich with no mayo and the guy at the window says what so you want no chicken just mayo? and my friend in the pass seat says dont talk to them like your smart talk to them like your on there level, say no mayo on the sandwich im about to order its a number 4 with no mayo..and i would also like a straw and napkin with that and um can i get a bag to put all that in?



    but you still avoided answering my post that was to complex for you to decipher.. and for that im disappointed, but its expected! deflection is funny but see thru.. I do respect your opinion tho and would shake your hand if we ever met. I just want an strait answer from another view
  22. New Member
    mcssassin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    46.5%

    going to sleep now! or should i say im going to lie down close my eyes and try to rest
  23. Professional Member
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387266
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    13.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    It is hard for me to explain common sense i am sorry for that. For me to spell everything out real slow to you is more than i have in me for an e- fight. I feel like im at micky d's trying to explain an order for a chicken sandwich with no mayo and the guy at the window says what so you want no chicken just mayo? and my friend in the pass seat says dont talk to them like your smart talk to them like your on there level, say no mayo on the sandwich im about to order its a number 4 with no mayo..and i would also like a straw and napkin with that and um can i get a bag to put all that in?



    but you still avoided answering my post that was to complex for you to decipher.. and for that im disappointed, but its expected! deflection is funny but see thru.. I do respect your opinion tho and would shake your hand if we ever met. I just want an strait answer from another view
    Awesome. Goodnight.
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7019

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its the highly suppressed roman catholic priests that are the problem.
    Actually its not....the numbers and research basically state the percentages are equal to that of all denominations which is the same as the normal population. In other words, the % of criminal element was deemed universal among all groups. There isn't more or less...its about the same...the problem is how they handled it and how the media portrayed it...and as a byproduct people actually believe Catholic Priests are more apt to be child molesters.

    Just had this debate elsewhere
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Obama Win!!!
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. Something obama is doing I can get behind
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. Obama won...
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 01:02 PM
  4. Eminem encourages the youth to vote
    By Number 5 in forum Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 02:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in